More than just friends? (Nata...

By 777sunshine777

Y/n had been an Avenger for a year already. Her best friends were Wanda Maximoff and Natasha Romanoff... The... More

Introduction
1. A few years ago
2. Karaoke
3. Night running session
4. Group training
5. Diary
6. Protect drunk girls
7. „Sometimes I'm just a horny, little mess."
9. Rooftop
10. Hickeys

8. Talking and blushing

7.7K 243 143
By 777sunshine777

The next morning I woke up and didn't open my eyes at first. I could feel, that my head was still in Nat's lap. She was stroking my cheek with her thumb. I opened my eyes. Nat was looking at me with en expression I couldn't read. She slowly stopped stroking me and removed her hand from my cheek.

I could see that she was blushing a little.
„How long have you been awake already?" I asked sleepily.
„About an hour."
„What?!Why didn't you get up?"
„Oh, uhm... I didn't want to wake you up and I like watching you sleep. You look so cute."

„Thanks." I pulled myself up and placed a little kiss on her cheek.

Our eyes met. I could stare in those eyes forever.
We looked each other in the eyes for minutes. My breathing was getting heavier and I could see her pupils growing wider.

And then I got nervous and pulled away.
Nat cleared her throat. „I'm going to train the whole afternoon. Alone, if that's okay. I have some stuff to think about."

„Yeah, sure. No problem. But what do you need to think about?"
„Oh, you know. Nothing important."

„How dare use my own spells against me, Romanoff." I said.
„You should stop watching Harry Potter." Nat smirked and went in her room, to get ready for training.

I made myself some breakfast, even though it was already time for lunch.
In my room, I lay comfortable in my bed, with a coffee and a book. I spent the whole afternoon reading The Falling in Love Montage (This book is really good btw).

At about six o'clock, Nat came in my room. She was wearing black sports leggings and a sports bra and she was all sweaty.
Oh, she's so hot.

„I'm not the only one with a staring problem."

„I'm not staring." I said quickly and looked at my socks.
„Yeah, and your socks are suddenly so interesting, sure. Anyways, should we go to our favourite bar tonight? We haven't been there in weeks."

„I'm up for it."
„Good. See you later." Nat smiled and left my room.

I first finished my chapter, then I rushed to the bathroom and took a shower. I shaved my armpits and after a little bit of thinking I decided to shave my private area too. Just in case.

After showering, I wrapped at first my body and then my hair in a towel.
What the fuck should I wear?

I looked trough my clothes and didn't really find anything. Only when I looked though them again, I pulled out some black pants, a black blazer and a white shirt. When I had put them on, I looked at myself in the mirror. I don't know.

I was freaking out, so I called Wanda, hoping she had time.
„Y/n, is everything okay?" I heard her through the phone.
„Yes, do you have a few minutes?"
„Yeah, sure. I'm in a hotel right now, waiting and doing nothing."
Good.

I switched to video call. „Nat and I are going to our favourite bar tonight. I found something I would like to wear, but I don't know."
Wanda squealed. „Okay show me."

I switched to the front camera, so she could see me in the mirror.
After a few seconds, Wanda said: „You look great, Y/n. But open another button of your shirt."

I did, what she said.
„And another one."
So I opened another one.
„And another one."

„Wands, are you serious?! My boobs are going to be totally visible."
I heard Wanda sighing on the other side of the phone. „That's the whole point, Y/n. Nat is a lesbian."

She has a point.

I opened another button of my shirt and Wanda gave me a thumbs up.
„Have fun on your date with Nat, Y/n. I have to go now. When I come back, I want to know everything."
Wanda hang up.

Wait, this is a date?!

Shit.

„Okay, that's good, Y/n. Wanda said you look good. Everything is going to be okay." I mumbled to myself.

I did my hair and put on mascara and lip gloss. In the end I grabbed my rose quartz bracelet.
You got this, Y/n.

Just when I wanted to leave my room, someone knocked on my door.
I opened it.
Nat was standing there in a short, black cocktail dress, which gave me a great view on her breasts.

I realised that she was staring at my boobs too.
„Nat, you okay?"
„I just fucking love boobs." Nat said without looking away.

„Me too, Nat. Me too." I said, looking at hers.

After a good minute of staring, we both began to chuckle and made our way downstairs. It was only a five minutes walk to the bar.
„I love your outfit, by the way." Nat said while walking.
„Thanks." I smiled at her. „You look stunning in that dress."

We stayed silent for the rest of the walk. I was too nervous to say anything.

In the bar, we sat down on the bar stools.
Lorenzo, the bartender, smiled when he saw us: „Natasha, Y/n. You haven't been here in weeks. Where's Wanda?"
„It's just the two of us tonight."
Lorenzo looked at us smiling. „Is this a date?"

„Yes." Nat said
„No." I said at the same time.

We looked at each other awkwardly.
„Yes." I said.
„No." Nat said.

We looked at each other again.
„Yes." We said at the same time.

Lorenzo chuckled. „You guys are weird. Anyways, what do you want to drink?"

„A Martini for me, please." Nat said.
„For me too, please."

I was pretty nervous and when Lorenzo handed us the Martinis, I had gulped mine down in seconds.
Nat looked at me confused and amused. „Why did you just-?

„I'm just nervous." I said and let out an awkward chuckle.
Stop acting like that, Y/n.

I started playing with my rose quartz bracelet nervously.
Nat grabbed my hand and held it. „You don't have to be nervous."
Then she leaned towards me and placed a little kiss on my forehead.

„Is that supposed to make me less nervous?!"
Nat smirked. „You're so cute, Y/n."

„I need another one, Lorenzo."

Lorenzo handed me another Martini.
„Don't drink too much. Don't forget what happened two days ago." Nat said.
I let out sigh. „Don't remind me, please."
„Why did you even drink that much?" Nat said, looking in my eyes.

I felt myself blushing immediately. I looked away.
But Nat touched my chin and made me look in her eyes again. „Why?" She whispered.
Fuck.
„I was thinking about you and I couldn't stop." I said, totally embarrassed.
„That's nothing to be embarrassed about. That's- that's cute." Nat removed her hand from my chin, still holding my hand with the other.
I smiled.

We talked for a long time. About many things. We had a lot to laugh and we also had a few drinks, not too many, but enough.

„So, how about we tell each other some secrets?" Nat said smirking.
„Okay. Go on." I put my hand on her thigh.

Nat looked to my hand on her thigh and then to my eyes and smirked a bit.

„What's the name of the person you had your first kiss with?"
„Leo."
Nat lifted an eyebrow? „A boy?"
„Yep, I was nine and didn't know that I was a lesbian. It didn't mean anything, obviously. Yours?"
„Macy. A few years ago. It was in a gay bar and I was drunk. We made out for a few minutes, until I threw up."

I laughed. „You seriously threw up while kissing?"
„Yeah, not because she was a bad kisser, but because of the alcohol."
„That's what I thought."
„Where did you have sex for the first time. I don't want any names, because I don't want to get jealous. I only want the place."

„Well... I didn't have sex yet."
Nat looked at me surprised. Then she started smirking. „Oh, that means I will be your..."

She just stopped in the middle of the sentence.
„Nat, finish the sentence."
Nat blushed hard. „No."
„Natasha Romanoff!"
„No."
„Nat! I want to know what you were about to say."
„You know exactly what I wanted to say." She whispered.
This made me blush too.

„You two are so awkward." We heard Lorenzo saying. I looked at him. He was cleaning a glass and observing us.
„Shut up." Nat said and I flipped him off.
Lorenzo just rolled his eyes. „But you're gonna be a great couple."

Nat squeezed my hand and I started stroking her thigh.
„Let's go back to the tower."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 7.3K 118
⚠️ spicy ⚠️ Y/n, Wanda and Natasha accidentally fall in love with each other. But who will they all choose to stay with? What will happen in the f...
23K 490 28
Wanda had a crush on Natasha Romanoff since her first day at Stark Tower. After she actually moves into the tower and gets a room near her, her feeli...
123K 3.6K 40
The story of Y/n Stark who goes to a party and meets two beautiful women 😌 (+18, mature content) Wanda x Nat x fem reader The characters don't belon...
15.4K 483 27
An enemies to lovers story between y/n and Natasha Romanoff I won't say too much you will find out when you read it:)