Maya and the four

Por superheroleslie

When a Tecca princess, a skull warrior, a rooster wizard, a puma warrior and a swords girl who can change int... Más

Chapter 1: Cana
Chapter 2: A sister's love
Chapter 3: learning how to defend herself
Chapter 4: a dad's death
Chapter 5: 5 years later
Chapter 7: fall of the prophecy
Chapter 8: Meeting Maya and the rooster wizard

Chapter 6: stay on guard

123 3 0
Por superheroleslie

I was in my cat form and asked the 2 Guards that were here to help train me and I had my sword in my mouth and the other in my tail then I heard them sneaking up behind me and the swift movement of their sword and and their swords land on my sword in my mouth and in my tail, breathing heavily and I heard an " ahem" and knew it was my sister and the guards stood down and left and I said " that was short" and she sighed " the tecca kingdom got attacked" and I gasped " are you ok?" And she rubbed my head " you need not to worry about me, but even though the gods were only after the tecca princess, we must stay on guard" and I nodded and she hugged me and I said " if they do come, I will protect you with my life" and she hugged me closer and changed back into my human form and hugged her back.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

548K 16.1K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
8K 429 37
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...
37.1K 892 134
النوع: شونين اي ، مأنها ، كوميديا ، دراما ، الحياه المدرسيه العمل: مستمر -القصه- "يوما يحكى قصه مرحه عن الحياة...
37.8K 905 38
Another union bullied crossover