What's Wrong With V? [KTH x B...

By SSears90

BTS's manager leaves for a few months for a business trip. A new manager takes his place and starts abusing T... More

What's Wrong With V? -Part 1
What's Wrong With V? -Part 2
What's Wrong With V? -Part 3
What's Wrong With V? - Part 4
What's Wrong With V? - Part 5

What's Wrong With V? -Part 6

8.7K 303 107
By SSears90

Taehyung was still too scared to answer them. Everything inside of him was telling him he still needed to keep his mouth shut or else something bad would happen. He let the tears keep falling.

"Taehyung! Answer us! Who did this to you?! And when?!" Jin looked at the bruises on the youngers stomach, "Why do these look new?!" He placed his hand on Taehyungs stomach, who winced in pain and quickly curled up into a ball. Jin let out a painful sob. My poor little Taehyung...

"He needs ice. Someone go get him ice," Namjoon demanded. Taehyung felt sick, he placed his hand over his mouth to stop himself from puking.

"And he needs a trashcan!" Hobi quickly ran and grabbed a small trashcan and ice packs from the kitchen. Taehyung immediately started throwing up into it as Jungkook and Yoongi helped hold ice packs to his bruises. If steam came off of people when they were angry, Yoongi's anger would have had the entire room in a fog.

"Listen to me right now. Who hurt you? If you don't tell us, we'll find out anyways. This will be a lot easier if you just tell us. Whoever did this to you is never going to touch you again, I can promise you that," Yoongi wasn't messing around. Taehyung tried to hide his face in the trashcan when suddenly Jimin came running back in from the bathroom, "HOON!" He screamed.

Everyone looked at Jimin confused, "What?" asked Hobi.

"It's Mr.Hoon!! It has to be!!" Jimin quickly tried to explain to his confused members, "Think about it! He only started acting weird once Mr.Hoon arrived! He was the last person to see Taehyung before he got sick! And he was here today and now look at our baby! It has to be him!!! We know everyone else in the company, nobody ever hits Taehyung! I'm telling you it's Hoon!!" Jimin ran back over to Taehyung and hugged him tightly.

Everyone stared at Taehyung , and Yoongi pulled the trashcan away so he couldn't keep hiding his face in it, "Is it him?" he asked.

Taehyung stared down without answering. Why are they doing this to me?

"IS. IT. HIM?!" Yoongi leaned over so his face was right in Taehyungs. Everyone held their breath waiting for an answer.

Taehyung realized the damage was already done anyway, he looked up at everyone, "Yes," he whispered through his tears. Everyone let out gasps of disbelief and panic. "He's dead! He's dead! I'm going to kill him!" Yoongi shot up from the bed and went to leave the room, " I'm calling the police!"

"NO!" Screamed Taehyung through his sobs. Everyone stared at him, "No? Why no?! He hurt you! He needs to be in jail! Who knows how many other people he's been abusing his entire career! Tae why didn't you tell any of us ? You know we would have protected you!" cried Hobi.

"I wasn't supposed to tell anyone," Taehyung whispered.

"Did he say that to you? Did he tell you not to tell anyone?" asked Namjoon, who got angrier and angrier as more of the truth was coming out.

Through his tears Taehyung continued, " H-he said to not say anything or else he would a-also hurt Jungkookie."

Everyone then turned their attention to Jungkook, who looked like he'd just seen a ghost. Hobi ran over to Jungkook and started checking the maknae for bruises, "He hasn't hurt you too has he?!"

"No no he hasn't touched me! I had no idea about any of that! Taehyung you shouldn't have worried about me, you should have told us!" Jungkook scolded his hyung for not asking for help.

Yoongi walked back to Taehyung, "So when did this start?" he inspected the bruises on Taehyung's back again, "And what did he hit you with? These marks aren't possibly made from a hand. He hit you with something."

Jimin felt sick again and grabbed Taehyung's trashcan and threw up in it. He thought he was going to throw up all of his organs. His heart was so broken. He's been so close to us, and he was being abused, and none of us even knew.

Taehyung dug his face into his pillow and started mumbling something that nobody could quite make out.

Yoongi took the pillow away, "Speak up."

"It started the day he came. In his office after dance practice he said he didn't like me. At our recording yesterday ...I wasn't sick. In the dressing room he.." Taehyung had to take a deep breath, "He was hitting me with a belt .. And today.." he pointed to the bruises all over his stomach.

Everyone was livid.

"Today?!" screamed Namjoon, "In our own house?! Why didn't you scream for help Taehyung we were right here!"

Taehyung pointed to the bruises on his neck without saying anything. Jungkook hugged him tightly, "He was choking you?" the youngest began sobbing. There was nothing worse for him in this world than seeing one of his hyungs hurt.

"That's it! Tae if you don't want me to call the police, I'll go take care of him myself! Nobody abuses you, ever!" Yoongi stormed out the bedroom door, and Namjoon ran up behind him, "I'm coming with you. The guy is huge I don't want him doing something to you too." Namjoon knew he was the only member comparable in size to Mr.Hoon.

The rest of them stayed with Taehyung on his bed trying to comfort him. "It's okay. He's never going to hurt you again, and he's not going to hurt our maknae either. You don't have to be scared about it anymore," Jin said reassuringly. Taehyung really wanted to believe that, but now he was scared for Yoongi and Namjoon, " But what if he hurts hyungs?" he cried. "They'll be fine, they'll protect eachother," Jimin reassured him.

Yoongi and Namjoon pulled up to the company and busted through the front doors. "Where is Mr.Hoon?" Yoongi demanded to one of the workers sitting at a front desk. "I believe he's in his office. Everything alright?" the worker asked.

"Fine, thanks." Namjoon told the worker. The two stormed up to the office. Yoongi didn't bother knocking, he opened Mr. Hoon's office door and stormed in to find him sitting at his desk.

"Gentlemen! What are you two doing h-.."

"Shut the hell up!" Yoongi screamed while he ripped his belt off and ran straight up to Mr.Hoon and whipped him on the arm with it. Namjoon let out as gasp of surprise, he definitely didn't expect his hyung to do that, but he didn't stop him. He knew the new manager deserved it.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Mr. Hoon yelled as he stood from his chair and backed up.

Yoongi ran over and whipped him with his belt again, "What am I doing?! I'll tell you what I'm doing! I'm doing exactly what you were doing to Taehyung!"

Mr.Hoon tried running for the door but Namjoon blocked it, he was strong enough to push Mr. Hoon backwards away from it. "I think there's been a misunderstanding! " Mr. Hoon yelled.

Yoongi chased him and whipped him with his belt again, " No, we completely understand. We understand how you've been abusing him and telling him to keep his mouth shut!" Yoongi then took all the papers and books off Mr.Hoon's desk and threw them onto the floor. Mr.Hoon ran at Yoongi and pushed him against a wall, he put his hand to the rappers throat and tried choking him but Namjoon ran over and threw Mr. Hoon to the ground. "Don't you dare touch him!" Namjoon demanded while standing over Mr.Hoon.

"That little brat deserved it! I'm telling you he deserved to be beaten! He is nothing but trouble and doesn't listen! Someone had to teach him a lesson since the rest of you wouldn't! I was whipping him into shape, I was doing you all a favor! You should be thanking me!!" Mr. Hoon said defensively.

He tried running for the door again but Namjoon blocked it, and Namjoon was now the one holding the belt.

"Wait until the media hears about this!" laughed Mr. Hoon, "I can see the headlines now, 'BTS members physical assault new manager in his own office!' You two are in trouble!"

"Yeah? We're in trouble? Tell them whatever you want. You have no proof , but we have more than enough proof that Taehyung's the one who has been physically assaulted!" Yoongi yelled.

"Oh do you? And what proof is that? His word against mine?"

"How about the countless bruises he's covered in?! I'm sure that won't look too good at the top of the news with your name plastered all over it," Namjoon told him.

Mr. Hoon froze, he seemed to keep forgetting that his actions would no doubt leave a trail of evidence.

Suddenly Yoongi grabbed the belt from Namjoon and whipped Mr. Hoon again, "It is NOT your job to teach him any lessons. But it looks like it's mine to teach YOU one! He didn't deserve any of that, and you should be ashamed of yourself! He's a great kid and you took advantage of him! " Yoongi started to cry. Thoughts of this giant man hurting a defenseless Taehyung were ripping apart his heart. "How many other people have you hurt? I'm sure it's anyone who you know is smaller and weaker than you. That seems like what you're into, you freak!"

"My personal affairs are none of your business, Min Yoongi." Mr. Hoon started walking towards Yoongi again but Namjoon pulled his hyung back and stood protectively in front of him, " You're done working here. Pack up your stuff and leave. Now." Namjoon demanded.

"HA! You think you can just tell me what to do?! I have a job to do, and you two aren't going to get in my way."

"It's either you pack up and go now, or I can have the police come escort you to prison instead. Then you won't have to worry about any more jobs, for the rest of your life," Namjoon warned. Him and Mr. Hoon stared at eachother in silence for a moment.

"This entire band is just full of little brats, isn't it?" Mr. Hoon scoffed, " I don't want to work for a group of little brats anyways. I will go."

The two members watched as Mr. Hoon started packing up his stuff . When he was finished they followed him downstairs to the front desk, Mr. Hoon turned to the front desk worker, " Something came up. I must be going. I can't be their manager anymore. You'll have to find someone else." The worker didn't know what to say in response, so they just nodded.

The members followed Mr. Hoon outside all the way to his car, "Don't you even think about ever coming back. If any of us ever see you again, I won't hesitate to call the police," Yoongi warned. Mr. Hoon didn't say anything, he got in his SUV and slammed his door closed, speeding off to who knows where.

"Think he'll come back?" asked Namjoon.

"Nope," said Yoongi, "But now we don't have a manager and to be honest I'm not going to trust anybody so I'm not sure how this is going to work."

"I don't know, I guess we can just worry about that later. I think we should get back home now and check on everyone," Namjoon suggested.

The two arrived back at the dorm to find Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin curled up sleeping together in Taehyung's bed. Jin and Hobi were cooking food for all the members. "How is he?" Namjoon asked.

"He's still scared but he will be okay. What happened at the company? Is he fired or what?" asked Hobi.

"I'll just say we took care of it and we won't be seeing him again. He knows not to come back," replied Yoongi.

"Now what do we do? We don't have a manager," complained Jin.

"Can we worry about that another time? I'm all worried-out for today," said the leader. The members decided to drop the subject and just hang out and finish cooking.

A few days had gone by and things were a little more back to normal for the guys. They had requested a few days off so Taehyung could have some time to heal, and thankfully his bruises were all fading away quickly. He was more cheerful around the dorm, the way he was before all this started. Everyone was happy to see him in good spirits considering everything he had went through.

They were back at work now, recording more video footage. The members had spoken with other staff about the lack of management issue but the staff told them they'd figure something out. Many people tried asking the members why Mr. Hoon suddenly quit but they all played it off saying they didn't know.

While the members were gathered in one of the backstage dressing rooms, a voice came from behind them.

"I hear your manager quit and you need a new one. Is it alright if maybe I step in?" The voice said.

The members all turned around.

"SEJIN!!!!!!!" they all screamed and ran to him, embracing him in a tight hug. Taehyung couldn't hold in his tears. He never thought he could be so happy. "What are you doing back?! What about your training program?!" Jimin asked.

"I heard Mr. Hoon just suddenly quit on you guys. I don't know what happened with him, but it made me miss you guys a lot. To my surprise, the program is actually available via online too! So I decided I wanted to come back here and I can still do the program online!" Sejin smiled.

The members all let out shouts of joy. Sejin was the ONLY person they wanted. After hugging and crying a little more, the members got back to recording. Sejin followed them and watched their video shoots from behind the cameras, and saw how crazy and ecstatic Taehyung was acting.

Taehyung looked over at Sejin and the two started laughing together.

For the first time in days, the singer finally felt comfortable being himself again.

[[The End]]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.1K 17
[𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃 2X🏆] Jungkook is being abused by a new manager. His hyungs aren't unaware of his changing personality and array of random injuries...
505K 16.4K 29
(Y/N) had always been interested in travelling the world and now is BTS' only female manager. She has to give up her entire life in (Y/C) and start a...
294K 9K 25
Jeon Jungkook CEO of the rich company.He is arrogant and cold to all.But his cold heart melt when his personal assistant,Kim Taehyung introduce him t...
49.6K 2.9K 23
When a cold and broken CEO starts developing feelings for his childish P.A Top-Taehyung Bottom- Jimin Completed ✅