Don't Mess With The Wrong Per...

By Whatsuphello1

Harry runs the city , Louis makes him soft . Mess with Louis and you're in for it . ~~ Started off as an Imag... More

Author's Note
How They Met
Realization
First Date
Training Range
The New Guard
I Love You
Doctor's Orders
The Boss
"I Never Want You To Be Scared of Me"
Silent Treatment
Date Night
Bathtime
An Old "Friend"
Discoveries
Don't Touch What's Mine
Jealous Louis
A Walk With The Dogs
Sharing A Bed
Cards
A Fight
Lazy Morning
Bad Day
"The Drill"
An Unexpected Meeting
Arm - Wrestling
"Please" And "Thank You"
Arrested
Drunk Louis
Antidote
Nightmares
"I Want To See"
The Aurora
Sick Louis
Gala
Louis' Birthday
Dog Training
"I'll Take A Bullet For You Anytime"
Workout
New Hobby
Harry's Birthday
Hide And Seek
Intruder
The Tables Have Turned
A Break
Louis' Hobby
"Training Paid Off"
Business Trip
Wrestling Match
Gravestones
Halloween
❣️ Requests ❣️
Mint
Stalker
A Break - The Aftermath
"I'm The Fastest Man You've Ever Seen In Your Life"
Wisdom Teeth
Meeting
Friend
TikTok
Fist Fight
Water Fight
Stressed
💕 Let's Talk 💕
Group Hangout
Power Couple
Self Defense
Sick Harry
Weakness
Shopping
Puppies
"It's Okay To Cry"
Undercover
Storm
Staring
Mr. Rude
Kisses
Thugs
Away From Home
Night Swim
Clingy
Scars
Therapy
✨ Characters Asks ✨ *CLOSED*
Yacht Day
TikTok -part 2
Hospital
Dogs
"Ow , Hazzie"
In Charge
Show You My Heart
Bucket List
"Snap Out Of It !"
Big Spoon Little Spoon
I'm Only Human , After All
Running Away
Bonding Time
Car Crash
Tattoos
✨ Characters Answers ✨
Puppy Training
Deception
❣️ Quiz ❣️
Painted Nails Make Harry Beautiful
"That's What Friends Are For"
Jealousy
Kissing In The Rain
Crisis
TikTok -part 3
Silly Pranks
Breathe In , Breathe Out
Ice Skating
Doctor Harry
Tease
Heartbeat
Interrogation
New Years
Robbed
Gaming Night
TikTok -part 4
Party
Old Pictures
Flat Tire
"Definitely My Pup"
🐶 The Dogs 🐶
Valentine's Day
Pictures
Another Point of View
"Baby"
The Big Boss And The Little Boss
Surprise
Stoned
Sessions
Nerf Gun
Getaway Gone Wrong
Angry
Big Baby
Suspect
Protective Pup
Dancing
TikTok -part 5
Whipped
Morphine
Edibles
Boxing
Mine
The Reactions
Engagement Party
Character Asks *CLOSED*
Bachelors Party
💍The Wedding💍
Honeymoon
✨Character Answers✨
Reversed Roles
TikTok -part 6
Whipped -part 2
''Full of Surprises , Baby''
Kitten
''There's No Time, Baby, I Have To''
Mission
A Good Pup
Ice Cream
Bubbles
Staring Contest
Passenger Princess
Funeral
''Tell Me A Story''
Playful
Hiccups
Concert
Car Keys
Post Trauma
✨Characters Asks✨ *CLOSED*
✨Characters Answers✨
Lie Detector
Hostage
Fun In Bed
Scruff

Jealous

10.7K 244 156
By Whatsuphello1

Summary : Louis befriends Niall , a new employee at his favourite coffee place , and Harry feels a little bit jealous .

A cute one . Enjoy x

~~

Louis opened the door of the coffee shop , sighing at the warm feeling and nice smell of the place . He stood in line behind two people , texting Harry that he was bringing them warm drinks . Harry texted back almost immediately , making Louis roll his eyes and chuckle a bit , thinking back to the first time Harry told him about "the drill" .

Soon enough it was his turn to order , he told the girl behind the desk his and Harry's orders and handed her his cash , taking back his change and receipt . He moved to stand next to the barista , chuckling a bit when the guy was humming along to the song in the background while making little moves as he made their orders .

The guy turned to him and smiled , "Glad I made atleast one person smile today ."

"Sorry , yeah . I like your dancing ." Louis smiled back , the guy nodded , "That makes three of us . You , me and my girlfriend ."

"How long have you and your girlfriend been dating ?"

"Almost two years now . Can't be happier , mate ." The guy finished one drink , moving to make the other . "What about you ? Anyone special in your life ?"

"You're making his coffee right now ." Louis' cheeks turned pink as he smiled wider , the guy grinned back , "Your boo has a good taste , I'll tell you that ." He handed Louis the two drinks , "I'm Niall , by the way ."

"Louis ." Louis shook his hand and took the two drinks , "Thanks for the drinks ."

"Just doing my job ." Niall put a hand on his heart as he bowed a little , Louis gave him one last smile and left the place .

~~

Laura helped Louis with the code to Harry's office , as his two hands held the drinks , he thanked her and walked into the office , "Hazzie ."

"Hey baby ." Harry smiled and stood up from his chair , circling the desk to take the two drinks from Louis and place them on the table . He wrapped his arms around Louis' tiny waist and kissed him , "How was your day ?"

"It was great ." Louis smiled , "I trained with Odin , then had lunch and napped a little bit , then I went to the coffee shop I like and made a friend , and now I'm here with you ."

Harry blinked at him a few times . "You made a friend ."

"Yeah , the barista ." Louis nodded , "He was dancing funny , and we talked a little . He's really nice ."

"What's his name ?"

Louis opened his mouth to answer but caught on , snapping his jaw shut and giving Harry a light smack to the shoulder , "No ."

"No ?"

"No , because I know you'll do something to terrorize him ." Louis crossed his arms over his chest , "He was being really nice to me and I won't let you scare him away ."

"I won't do that , baby ." Harry shook his head and rubbed his hands up and down his back , "I just need to know who to go after if he does anything ."

Louis huffed and pushed his bottom lip out , looking up at Harry through his lashes . "Did I mention he has a girlfriend ? And that I told him I'm taken ?"

"Did you tell him you're taken by me ?"

"Well .. no . But I told him I'm taken ." Louis gripped the collar of Harry's button up , "Do not do anything ."

Harry kissed his forehead , then his lips , "I won't ."

~~

A few days later Louis returns to the coffee shop , smiling when he saw Niall was there too . He ordered from the other guy behind the cashier and went to the barista desk with a smile , "Hey Niall ."

Niall turned to face him , his eyes wide and a tight smile on his lips , "Oh , hey Louis ." He turned to the machine to make him his drink , Louis bit his lower lip , "Is - is everything okay ?"

"Yeah , yeah , absolutely . One hundred percent . Everything is just fine ." Niall nodded quickly and quickly made Louis his drink , Louis bit his lower lip , "Are you sure ? You - you look a little on edge ."

Niall looked around the place and sighed , leaning his elbows on the desk , "I don't mean to offend , or make you uncomfortable - I just - my manager talked to me the other time you were here , and she - ehm - told me who you're dating ."

Louis pouted a bit , "He won't do anything , you know that , right ? You're nice to me , and I already quite like you , he wouldn't dare to do anything ."

Niall nodded slowly , "Yeah , okay . I'm sorry , I just - I was worried . I mean , it's Harry Styles ."

Louis bit his lower lip ; he wanted to tell people how soft Harry was with him , but knew Harry had a reputation to keep so he just nodded , "It's okay , really , I understand . But don't worry about anything , nothing will happen ."

"Sure . Sorry again ."

"It's alright . See you next time ." Louis grabbed his drink with one hand , waving goodbye with the other ."

~~

"Another drink ?" Harry raised an eyebrow , Louis smiled and nodded , "You know I really like their hot chocolate ."

"Their hot chocolate or your new friend ?" Harry raised an eyebrow , Louis grinned at him , "What is it with you ? I made a friend , haven't done that in ages ." He walked around the desk and let Harry pull him into his lap .

"Was he nice to you today ?" Harry kissed his cheek , Louis nodded , "Yeah , he's always nice . To everyone , too ."

Harry squeezed him a bit and nodded , "Good ." Then seconds later added , "Still need to have a chat with him ."

Louis placed his drink on the desk and turned sideways on Harry's lap , arms wrapping around Harry's neck as he beamed , "You're jealous ."

Harry pinched his eyebrows together , "I'm not jealous ."

"Yeah you are ." Louis giggled , "You're jealous that another guy has my attention ."

"Does he , now ?"

"Don't be jealous ." Louis grinned and kissed Harry quickly , "You're my only one , Hazzie ."

Harry pulled him closer and kissed him again , deeper . "Never forget that ."

~~

"Can we get drinks ?" Louis pressed his cold nose to Harry's chest , Harry nodded , "Get in the car , baby ." He opened the passenger's door and helped Louis in , closing the door once he was seated .

They drove for a bit , before Harry silently parked in front of Louis' favourite coffee shop . Louis grinned and jumped out of the car , Harry wrapped his arm around his waist and pulled him into his side , "Eager ?"

"I need a hot chocolate , Hazzie ." Louis pouted up at him , Harry raised his eyebrows , "Hot chocolate or your new friend ?"

Louis shushed him and put his hand on his mouth , "Idiot . Let's go in before I freeze to death ."

Harry walked them into the shop , waiting behind the lady who ordered her drink . Once she was done it was their turn , the girl behind the cashier smiled nervously , "Good a-afternoon . What would you like t-to order ?"

Harry told her his coffee order and Louis' hot chocolate order , the girl nodded and put the order into the computer , telling Harry the cost . Harry handed her his credit card , side-eyeing the guy making people their drinks .

He received his card back , Louis thanked the girl and the two moved to stand at the barista desk .

"Hi Niall ." Louis smiled at him , Niall smiled back tightly , "Hey Louis . Mr. Styles ."

"So you're Louis' new friend , then ?" Harry asked , keeping Louis pressed to his side . Louis elbowed him gently and whispered stop it , but Harry wasn't listening .

"O-Oh . Well , yes . I - I hope it's okay ."

"Oi , I don't need his permission to have friends ." Louis crossed his arms over his chest , Harry squeezed him closer , "Never said you couldn't ."

"You're scaring him , stop it . Please ." Louis pouted a bit , Harry pursed his lips together and nodded once , Louis stood on his tip-toes to peck his cheek and moved to take the two hot drinks Niall made .

"Thanks Niall , see you next time ."

"Bye Louis , have a nice rest of your day . You aswell Mr. Styles ."

Harry nodded at Niall and walked out of the place with Louis , who hurried to the car to stay warm . Harry opened the door for Louis and then went around to the driver's seat , Louis poked his cheek , "See ? He was nice , now stop being jealous over nothing ."

Harry sipped on his drink and put it in the cup holder . "He's lucky he makes good coffee ."

Louis grinned and squished his cheeks with one hand , "I won ."

~~

Hope you liked it x

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 10.5K 47
They've been trained to become Alpha protectors of their city, tasked to battle gruesome beasts and put their lives at risk on a daily basis. Louis i...
34.2K 512 31
Fics from my favorite ship! Master list was created by @ASingleRainDrop
65.2K 2.3K 42
PART ONE OF THE TRAGICALLY BEAUTIFUL SERIES for most of his life louis didn't know what it was like to be wanted. at the young age of twelve years ol...
14.4K 1K 9
Harry's song Him and the movie Reality Bites were the inspiration for this fic. Harry lives in a flat with his friends Liam, Zayn, and Niall. They j...