The Perfect Guy [Hawks x Dabi...

By haruminsenpai

"You need to give up, I've had about enough. It's not hard to see.....she is mine." Dabi said as he lit his h... More

about y/n ✨
1.welcome to tokyo!
2. yuzu
3. training
4. dabi
5. dinner
6. hawks
7. saphira
8. the moon is beautiful..isnt it?
9. date
10. bakusquad
11. beach day
12. beach day pt.2
13. lazy day
14. third wheel
15. third wheel pt.2
16. haru
17. combo
18. misunderstanding
19. forgive.
20. surprise!
21. apology
22. michiru
23. party
24. party pt.2
25. hangover
26. patrol
27. oblivion
28. izanami
29. taken
30. miles
31. miles pt. 2
33. mission pt. 2
34. saphira vs. izanami
35. kyro
36. rescue
37. you shouldn't push yourself ______
38. a memory of a memory
39. a pain in the ass
40. reunited
‼️Author's Note ‼️
41. situated
42. pro hero michi
43. good luck
44. I missed you <3
45. fire on fire
46. upgrades
47. interview
48. itaru sato
49. controlled
50!!! happy birthday _______, i love you..
51. the truth..
52. life or death
53. heart of a hero, soul of a wolf
53.5 sneak peek : suffer
54. katsuki
55. nowhere
56. searching
56.5 vicious
57. reconnect
58. roommates
59. graduation
60. oops
61. silver wolf agency
62. I finally found you
63. WHY?! pt. 1
64. WHY?! pt.2
65. together as one
66. feelings
67. ghost
68. manifest
69. night flight

32. mission

231 8 0
By haruminsenpai

‼️⚠️ mature content ⚠️‼️

While Saphira along with the rest of the group come up with a plan to stop Kyro and save Haru, things weren't looking so good back at the hideout.

"Shut the fuck up Iris!" Izanami growled.

Iris was teasing Izanami as if that was her new favorite hobby. For some reason Iris didn't like Izanami.

"Fuck off Iris!" She said as she walked back to her seat in the darkest corner of the room and stared at Haru.

Haru had his head leaned down as blood drips down his cheek onto the floor. The crystals that were on his antlers were heavy and he was too weak to have the strength to keep his head up.

Poor Haru being held like an animal. His puffy red eyes from crying so much. His skin looked pale with no natural blush. He had no thought in mind.

He was just there, staring at the ground. You'd think he was dead just by looking at him.

"Tem."

"Yes Izanami?"

"Where's your brother?" She asked.

"I...I don't know. You sent him out so I thought you would know that?"

"Are you questioning me?" She asked as she glared at him.

"N-No! I'll call him right now." Tem said as he moved to the side and called.

Everyone was scared of Izanami, including Tem with an additional scar added to his face by her.

During the years it was always cat and mouse, but he was too busy being the cat he became the mouse.

***

"That's what you need to do to her in order for her to regain her memories. Kyro and the boss mind wiped her to lose her past memories of her past life and made her into an emotionless, strong human being."

"Right." Saphira replied.

"Then that's what we'll do. Everyone on agreement with the plan?" Endeavor asked as everyone nods.

"Alright, Miles go ahead and-" Endeavor was interrupted when Miles's phone goes off loudly. He takes his phone out and his heart drops.

"It's...it's my brother Tem!" He said nervously.

"Tem? He's your brother?!" ______ asked.

"Yes. I have to answer or they'll be on to me."

Endeavor nods and says, "Put it on speaker." Miles nods and picks up. "Hey big brother, what's up?"

"Miles?! Where the hell are you?"

"S-Sorry I got sidetracked....I uh..." He looks all around the room for an excuse and then looked towards Ells. "I met a girl."

Everyone's jaws dropped and Yuzu growled softly giving Miles an evil eye.

"A girl? What you finally found yourself a girlfriend huh? It's about time haha. But now isn't the time to be sneaking around with a girl. Come back to base and treat this stupid kid already!"

Ells eyes widened when she heard Tem talk about a 'kid'. She was about to say something but Yuzu covers her mouth quickly and her voice muffled.

"Huh what the hell was that noise? Miles?"

"Sorry I'm with her right now uh haha." He said awkwardly.

Then we all heard noises coming from the other end of the phone call as if someone took the phone away.

"Miles!"

Miles shot straight up when he heard Izanami's voice. He too was afraid of Izanami but he will always give her the benefit of the doubt cause in his eyes, he'll always see that small innocent girl.

"Y-Yes Izanami?"

"What the hell is this about a girl? Who is she?"

I tried to stay as calm as possible when I heard Michiru's voice. I wanted to grab the phone out of Miles's hand and call out for Michiru but that would've jeopardized the whole mission.

"I've been talking to this girl for a while now."

It went silent..

"Well then...I would like to see this girl if you don't mind. If you think she's more important than our mission."

"Uh.." he looked back at everyone else. "Sure, I'll bring her right over!"

"Good...now hurry the fuck up! This kid already passed out from Ray's poison. You need to treat it right away before it spreads all throughout his body. So if you don't want to pay the price I suggest you get over here now before Kyro gets back from his nightly meeting with the boss. Don't...make me wait.." Izanami said and the line hangs up and the silence in the room was loud.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING MILES? PUTTING MY GIRLFRIEND IN JEOPARDY LIKE THAT?! NOW SHE'S GONNA HAVE TO GO WITH YOU!!" Yuzu growled and her claws and fangs were exposed.

"I'm sorry I had to come up with something!" He whined.

"Wait a minute she said that the poison is spreading, is Haru not healing? Saphira I thought you said Haru can heal on his own?" Endeavor asked.

"He can...well considering the state he's in he probably can't. He's probably surrounded by cement and not grass." She replied and Endeavor sighs.

"Wait can't we just send Shirou or Saphira instead of Ms. Ells?" Deku asked.

"No we can't. They probably already know Shirou since she's a well known pro and been on TV couple times, and Izanami would recognize me on the spot. I'm sorry to say but Ells you have to go..... I didn't want you to get involved but considering the situation we're in now, we really don't have much of a choice. Just go with Miles and act like your his girlfriend. Don't act suspicious or ask any off the wall questions."

"Saphira's right Ells. We'll also be giving you a mic and a small camera as well. Please don't make yourself look suspicious Ells, or else you'll jeopardize the entire plan. Do you think you can do that for us?" Endeavor asked.

Ells was silent as she looked down.

"Ells?"

I could tell this was too overwhelming for her. I know she didn't even plan on going on the front lines.

"Yeah....don't worry. I got this, I have to save my son no matter what it takes." Ells replied and Endeavor smirked and hands her a mini camera and a mic.

"Now if you see Haru, please do not call out his name or react. I know it's easier said than done, but if you can do that for us it'll be a big help." Hawks said.

"Ells..." Yuzu said as her ears were droopy and she whined like a puppy. "Are you sure you're ok with this? I don't want you getting hurt."

"Yuzu..." she turns to face Yuzu and ruffles her fur between Yuzu's ears. "It'll be fine, don't worry about me okay? We need to get Haru out of there first."

"Okay.." Yuzu hugs Ells tightly and says, " I love you.."

I smiled, Yuzu really loved Ells and cared for her with all her heart. It made me so happy that if I had a tail it'd wag nonstop.

"Alright enough. We need to proceed. We stick to the plan!" Endeavor said as everyone got ready.

"Right let's go!" Endeavor said as we all made our way out the agency.

Don't worry Haru....we're coming! ______ thought.

***

"Hey everyone I'm home!" Miles said as he walked through the doors with Ells.

Outside not too far from the hideout, Endeavor, Shirou, Saphira along with Deku, Todoroki and Katsuki all watched through the camera Ells had through a little screen they had. Hawks was flying around the perimeter checking to see how many guards there were and how many cameras. He stayed out of the line of sight of the cameras. He comes back down towards the group and says, "Alright there's 20 cameras and about 10 guards watching the area."

Miles had told us that always has guards out in front. But the organization is really the main group he's always with. These small guards are nothing but pawns for Kyro.

Endeavor nods and they all turn back to the screen.

"Finally we were wondering when you were going to show up!" Iris said.

"So...this is your girlfriend I'm assuming..." Tem walks up to Ells and scans her entire body. "You're a real beauty huh? So tell me...what's your name darling?" He asked as he licked his lips seductively.

"My name...is Ells." She replied.

"Oooo Ells. That's such a beautiful name for a beautiful lady such as yourself." Tem grabs her hand and kisses it. She pulls away immediately and Miles snaps. "Tem back off. Don't..kiss my girlfriend's hand."

On the other side of the camera Yuzu was jealous, she had a low growl under her breath and she wanted to rip the man's head off.

"Just know sweetheart if you want a real man, you know where to find me hahaha." Tem laughs. "Izanami come meet Ells!" Tem said looking up at ledge of the second floor as Izanami sat up there with her legs crossed.

Ells looked up and sees Izanami staring right at her with her bright green eyes. "Heh I don't have time to meet that woman. Miles hurry the fuck up and treat the damn kid already!"

Ells eyes widened when she heard Izanami say 'kid'. She looked desperately with her eyes; trying not to make it too obvious until she spots him. That's when her heart drops, seeing Haru held up against the wall. His antlers and hands were crystallized; covered in crystals. His head dropped down and dry blood on his cheek. On the other side of the camera everyone was furious, seeing the condition Haru was in.

Seeing Haru like that made Ells almost want to lose her shit, but she remained calm but on the inside there was a fire burning bright hot.

Ells tried so hard to not be mama bear right now and tear everyone's head off but she's smarter than that. She knows that she can't take all of them. As a mother, this tore her apart.

"Right, Ells can you sit down over there for me please...babe?"

"Yeah sure thing!" She gives Miles a fake smile and goes to sit down as Miles walks up to Haru with the antidote in his hand that he had made over at the agency.

Riku, Iris, Kai and Tem watch Miles treat Haru. Izanami couldn't care less and looked away. Kyro was still nowhere to be found.

Miles starts to connect the antidote into the syringe. He injects Haru with it and Haru gasps as he's now able to breathe. He kept his head down and opened his eyes slightly. He was on the edge of passing out, his vision was slightly blurry and his head spun. As Miles began bandaging Haru's cheek, he leans into his ear and whispers, "Haru...listen to me very carefully, don't react but your mom is here along with Saphira and Shirou. They've come to save you...do not say a word when you see your mother. Just pretend like you don't know her. Just hold on for a bit longer. I'm gonna get you out of here soon..."

Haru groans as a sign of response, he couldn't speak with how swollen his throat was from the poison. Haru had barely begun to regain the feeling throughout his body as the antidote spread.

Suddenly he finally spoke "Where...where am I?" Haru asked as his voice was raspy.

"Ah! So you're finally awake!" A voice came from where Izanami was. It was Kyro....he came through the door from a room on the second floor.

"Where's that voice coming from?" Endeavor asked.

"Look!" Hawks said pointing at the screen.

"That's...Kyro..." My heart drops seeing that man's face again. My body trembled as if I was scared.

But why?

I shouldn't be.

"Haru...is it? You're here at our facility..our home, and you're going to help us out with something." He said as he walked down the stairs and stood in front of him.

Ells tries to keep her composure as she watched Kyro get close to Haru.

"Listen very carefully, I am going to make you..better. Have you always wondered what you can do with so much power added to your quirk?"

Haru didn't answer. He didn't even lift his head, he kept it down with how weak he still is. But he lifts it up slightly with what little strength he had in him and looked all around the room, until his eyes met his mom's. His heart sank, he wanted to cry out to his mother but he didn't want to. He had faith in Shirou and Saphira.

He puts his head back down as he had no more energy to keep his head up any longer and replies. "What..kind..of..power?" Haru asked.

"Well, in this organization we believe in making kids into strong human being with a little boost up when they are just starting to use their quirks. It's almost like....a power up in a video game except in real life. Haru I will be giving you a power up and it'll make you stronger than ever before! Just look at Izanami's for example!" Kyro said as Haru lifts his head once more so weakly and sees Izanami on the balcony leaning against the rail looking down.

"I..za..nami?"

"Yes. After years of trying to perfect the right "power up" we finally succeeded and she's become the strongest of all of us, well behind me of course." Kyro says and everyone snickers, Izanami scoffs and rolls her eyes and Ells stayed silent. She didn't know what to think.

"But however, she cannot keep her 'power up' for very long and it'll run out. But that's where you come in Haru. You're going to help make Izanami keep her power up within her forever, that way it will never run out. We will be running some tests on you. But before we start our 'test', we're gonna set you free and I want you to show me more of what your quirk is like. If you choose to try and run, I won't hesitate to kill you myself. Izanami...release him. And in return of this power up, I won't kill you. You will be following my orders and my orders only." Kyro said and Izanami scoffed. She lifts one finger and releases the crystals from Haru. She didn't even have to try, just with her one finger she could do anything.

When Haru was free, he fell to his knees with how weak his body was, but Miles caught him before he face planted on the ground. Miles looks into Haru's eyes and says, "Everything will be alright...just show them what you can do." Haru smiled softly at Miles's kindness. With the help of Miles, Haru slowly stands up as his body trembled. Haru rubs his wrists as they were swollen from being held up too tightly.

Kyro smiles as he watches Haru get ready and then he turns back to the group and his eyes widened when his eyes locked onto Ells.

"Oh? Who the fuck is this?" Kyro asked as Haru stopped and looked up towards Ells. It's like the whole world stopped and all attention was on her. Shivers go down her spine, those bright green villainous eyes were intimidating to look at.

"That's Miles's giiirlfriiend!" Iris teased as she made kissey faces.

"What is this some kind of..date?" Kyro asked.

"Uh no, I actually brought her here because she heard what I do for a living and she was interested in joining. I told her that we're always welcoming new members.." Miles said and Kyro looks back at her.

"Oh really? Hmm?" He mutters under his breath as he notices the wire and camera on Ells.

"Dammit! He's made us! Time for plan b! Hawks, Shoto go now!" Endeavor said as they nod and run off.

"Saphira, Katsuki, and Shirou go to your spots, it's time." He said as they ran off and Deku was left with Endeavor.

Hawks quietly sent his feathers all around the building destroying the cameras as Shoto and Hawks dealt with the newbies who were a bit more skilled than most people. Hawks and Shoto took them all away quietly, far from base and dealt with each and everyone of them there.

"Alright you ready Yuzu? Katsuki?" ______ asked.

"Yeah!" They both replied. They were on the rooftop looking through a broken window.

Everyone had the building completely surrounded, so if anyone tried to escape they wouldn't have anywhere to go.

Kyro raises a brow and smirks. He then starts laughing like a maniac out of nowhere. Everyone was confused.

Kyro immediately grabs Ells by her throat and lifts her up, gripping it tightly and making it harder for her to breathe. Everyone's eyes widened and jaws dropped.

"Kyro!? What the hell are you doing to her?!" Miles asked as he stood back up and clenched his fists. Haru's eyes went wide seeing his mom in Kyro's grip. Tears were forming in his eyes.

The tension was high in the room.

Ells was groaning in pain as she tried to push his hand off but his grip was way too hard.

Kyro reaches into her shirt and pulls out a mic with a wire connected to a small camera and holds it up for everyone to see.

"Huh? A camera?!" Riku growled and everyone was on their feet. Izanami was leaning up against the rail looking down.

Shirou was growling heavily, she was beyond pissed and was about to lose her shit when she sees Ells in pain.

"Who the hell are you?! Are you a spy?! Who do you work for?!" He asked as he made his grip even tighter but Ells couldn't speak.

"Oh? So you're not talking huh? I'll make you talk!" He said and threw her to the ground hard and the floor cracked. Ells eyes widened as she coughs up blood. She whimpers as she's in pain and tears form in her soft eyes.

Haru's heart dropped, he was in so much pain. He couldn't bare to watch his mother get hurt.

Kyro kicks Ells and she rolled over on her back as she gasps for air.

"Kyro stop!!" Miles cried.

"MILES! Do you have any idea who you just brought here?!" Kyro growled.

The rest of the group wanted to join in and beat Ells but Kyro stops them. "Stop! She's mine!" He said and looks back down at Ells.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST COME WALTZING IN HERE AND ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING?! YOU THINK YOU CAN HUMILIATE ME?!" He growled and Ells said, "N-No.." as blood drips from her lips and Kyro kicks her again.

Ells slowly gets on her hands and knees as blood drips from her mouth and coughs. "Now you're getting my floor all bloody!" Kyro said.

"Heh, you're still not talking huh? Look at me when I'm talking to you bitch!" Kyro growled. Ells didn't look into his eyes, she knew what would happen if she did.

"Oh? So you know how my quirk works? Interesting.." Kyro leans down and grabs her chin, forcing her to look at him but she kept her eyes shut.

"I SAID LOOK AT ME!!" Just as Kyro was about to open her eyes by his hand, he gasps as his eyes went wide when he felt a sharp pain all throughout his body. He groans and stutters as he lets go of Ells and he falls to his knees stiff as a board as lightning bolts flicker around his body as he's now paralyzed. He then falls face down onto the ground.

"Kyro!" The group yells.

Ells suddenly falls to the ground, she was badly injured and weak and almost losing consciousness.

Suddenly Shirou comes crashing down through the roof and kicks Kyro hard through the wall as he goes flying far into the woods.

"What the- IT'S SHIROU!!" Tem yelled out.

"KYRO!" Izanami yelled out as she jumped down from the second floor balcony and ran towards Shirou with a crystal blade on her arm. Before Izanami was able to hit Shirou, Katsuki comes blasting through, blowing her away and out the building, far from them.

Miles takes the opportunity to get Haru who was barely conscious with how weak his body was and carry him out the building in his arms but Miles gets stopped by Tem.

"Miles?....you...you betrayed us?" But how could you? You're my brother..." He said as a frown took upon his face.

"I'm sorry....Tem. I never wanted to be apart of this organization from the start..."

"You bastard!" Tem growled and pulls out his sword and held it towards Miles's face. Miles held Haru who's eyes were nearly shut close to his body, protecting him from Tem.

Just as Tem was about to swing his sword, ______ comes from above and blocked his attack with a ice blade formed on her forearm.

"Miles! GO!" She groaned as she struggled to hold his sword up. Miles nods and runs straight out the building with Haru in his arms. Outside he met up with Deku who took Haru out of his hands.

"Don't worry Haru! I'll take you to a safe place!" Deku smiles.

"Deku let's go!" Endeavor calls out as they ran far away from the warehouse.

Everyone was in pure shock, they had no idea they were being set up and were surrounded by heroes.

"GET HIM BACK!" Tem yelled out and Kai and Riku nod. Kai busted through a window as Riku follows and they both ran after Endeavor and Deku.

Iris was surrounded by Katsuki, Shirou and Saphira with Tem as he still struggled to hold Saphira's attack. She takes one step and Katsuki snaps.

"I'd stay there if I were you dumb bitch!" He growled as he was breathing heavily. "Unless you don't plan on living, I can kill you right here! Right now!" Iris clenched her fists as she stands still.

______ kicks Tem back on the ground towards Iris. He gets back up quickly and grabs his sword from the ground but Saphira snaps as well.

"Stay back! Unless you wanna keep playing this game. I can go all day!" She said as she retracted her blade and made her fists covered in flames.

Tem scoffs and pulls his sword down against his hip, standing down for now.

Iris and Tem stayed back as Katsuki and I held them back, and Yuzu ran towards Ells. "Ells!" She got down on her knees and lifts her limp head which was bloody and layed her down on her lap. She shakes Ells softly, caressing her cheek and Ells starts to open her eyes slowly.

"Y-Yuzu?" She said softly and Yuzu sighs in relief.

"Ah...thank goodness, I'm so sorry babe. Don't worry I'm gonna get you out of here right now!" Yuzu said as she picks up Ells slowly and carefully; making sure she doesn't hurt her and turns back to me.

"I'm gonna get Ells out of here. I'm sorry ______ but she's my priority right now. I'll be back in time-" She was cut off as her ears twitched. She turns around quickly and sees a sparkle from the distance. Out of no where Izanami comes flying through the hole in the wall with a crystal blade on her arm mad as hell as she growled.

Izanami was about to swing her blade towards Yuzu; Yuzu uses her body to protect Ells but that's when Saphira jumps in and blocks Izanami's attack with an ice blade.

"S-Shirou..Go...GO NOW! I'LL HOLD HER OFF!" Saphira said as she struggled to keep Izanami's blade up and Yuzu nods and runs off quickly out of the building.

Tem takes the opportunity to take his sword up but Katsuki's reaction time was quick and he blows Tem out and far from the building protecting ______ from the impact. But that left Iris unattended. As Katsuki was busy with Tem, Iris kicks him out far outside and she runs after him, leaving Saphira and Izanami alone.

***

"We're almost there!" Deku said as he and Endeavor ran as they see the woods starting to open up a bit.

"Don't slow down Deku!" Endeavor said. Deku was carrying Haru who was unconscious.

"Yes sir- GAAAH!" Deku was cut off as he gets shot in his leg. A loud gun shot echoes throughout the entire forest. Deku falls to the ground hard, causing him to let go of Haru. Haru slid on the ground and still didn't wake up. Deku was shot on his leg and blood running down his leg.

"Deku-" Endeavor was cut off as he hears leaves and twigs crunching between the trees. He turns quickly as he aims a blast of flames towards the noise, but then hears leaves and twigs crunching coming from the opposite direction. He blasts his flames that way but the branches kept crunching. Endeavor suddenly hears laughter and sees Kai coming from between the trees but, there were two of them.

"Hahahaha oh look....it's number one!" The first Kai says and the other Kai speaks. "Nice shot Riku!" He yells out. Somewhere in the trees Riku was reloading his sniper. Riku is known for having good aim because of his eye. He never misses a shot.

Deku looks up and over at Haru unconscious on the floor but that was until one of the Kai's lifts him up by his antler and his body was limp.

"Now we'll be taking this brat back with us hahaha."

"No! You're not taking him!" Deku said as he tries to stand up but Riku shot in front of him, a few inches by his head as a sign of a warning if he were to move he wouldn't miss.

Deku listens very carefully for Riku's reloading. He hears it in a few trees coming south.

Gotcha.. and it takes you about 8 seconds to reload I guess Miles was right about you..Deku thought as he remembered when Miles told everyone how their quirks work back then.

"Let go of Haru now! This doesn't have to get ugly!" Endeavor said as he clenched his fists.

"Oh it will. Been wanting to fight you for a long time number one! HAHAHA you know what's crazy, I was going to become a hero, but then Kyro showed up. You know why?" Kai asked as he pulls out a syringe from his pocket filled with a black substance. "Because he offered me something I couldn't refuse...that no hero could've ever offered me! And you wanna know what that is?!"

He lifts his hand and shows the syringe. "This! Observe.." he injects it into his neck and the black substance flows through his body and Kai's eyes widened as he gasps. Suddenly his body starts shaking as he's groaning.

His body then starts to grow bigger and bigger and his eyes suddenly turn bright green. Kai was breathing heavily as the drug was affecting him.

Kai had claws that were just way too sharp and his teeth, his teeth were sharper than Shirou's. Spikes running down his arms and spine. It's like the drug turned him into a monster. But it didn't affect the other Kai. What it looks like it wasn't a clone, it was Kai's twin brother.

"Wooah..." the other Kai says as he sees his brother turned into a beast. Endeavor's eyes widened seeing how the drug affected Kai.

Kai was growling and breathing heavily like a monster. He looks up at Endeavor and says with his deep monstrous voice. "HE GAVE ME POWER!!" Kai lunges towards Endeavor with his claws out and mouth wide open as drool drips down.

Endeavor lights his fist up in flames and punches Kai in the face and Kai goes flying back.

"Deku! Take care of Kai! I'll handle this guy!" Endeavor says as he runs after Kai.

Deku looks back up at the other Kai who still holding onto Haru by his antler. Haru starts to wake up slowly as he opens his eyes lightly.

He groans as he wakes up. Then his eyes widened seeing the position he's in. "Ahh!"

"Oh well good evening little brat. It's about time you woke up. Now let's get you back inside and inject you with our... 'power up'." Kai laughs and Haru whimpers and looks down at Deku. Deku's eyes widened as he sees Haru sad with tears forming in his eyes.

"Don't worry Haru I'll save you!" Deku groaned as he slowly starts to get up. Deku gets on one knee with his hands on the ground for support for his messed up leg.

"HA! You're gonna save him? How are you gonna save him with that fucked up leg of yours?" Kai laughed. Deku didn't answer.

Haru starts to cry and punch Kai with his little fists but Kai wasn't budging.

"Let...go...of...me!" Haru says as he punches Kai.

"Oh you're a little fighter! I like that. You know when this is all over kid, I'll teach you how to fight like a real man. Hahahaha." Kai laughs.

Deku had a plan, but that plan was going to be a sacrifice. But a sacrifice was something he was willing to take. He slowly gets up and that's when Riku shot Deku's hand, leaving a hole you can see through.

7......6.......5.....

Deku sacrifices his hand for the sake of Haru and uses his time wisely.

Deku uses his quirk for speed and clenched his fists and lunges towards Kai as he's still laughing at Haru.

4.... Deku fists was powered up with One For All.

Riku was about to be finished reloading...

3....

Deku punches Kai in his gut and causes Kai to let go of Haru. Kai flies far back and Haru falls.

Deku catches Haru in his arms.

2......1.....

Deku moves at the speed of light and runs away with Haru in his arms. Kai was just barely getting up off the ground and Riku was barely about to aim but he was too fast.

"Damn it! Kai go get him!" Riku says as he puts the gun behind his back and climbs down the tree. Kai gets up and shakes off what had happened and ran after Deku.

Deku was still in pain from the gunshot wounds on his hand and leg but he had his priorities straight.

Deku looks down at Haru who was in confusion on what just happened. He looks around and then looks up at Deku. A soft smile forms across Haru's face. He was relieved.

Deku hears Kai panting behind him as he desperately tried to catch up to him. Deku looks forward then back again and Kai was gone. Deku looks forward again and Kai jumps down in front of him, blocking Deku's way.

"Finally..." Kai muttered. He lifts both arms and spikes appear, along his back and legs as well all over his muscular body.

"You're starting to become very annoying brat!" Kai growled and Deku clenched his fists.

"You're not taking Haru from us! Not ever!" Deku said. Haru clenched Deku's shirt as he was afraid of being taken back.

"Don't worry Haru, it'll be alright!" Deku says with a smile.

"Heh we'll see about that! I WILL NOT FAIL KYRO!!" Kai says as he charges towards Deku and swings his arm. Deku jumps back far and puts Haru behind his back as Haru held on tight.

"Don't let go Haru." Deku says with a smile and charges towards Kai. As Kai swings left and right, Deku dodges his attack as he moves quickly. That's when Deku's shot leg gave out and he missed a step and Kai took his opportunity to punch Deku in the face and kick his body as the spikes scratch down.

Deku gets hit back and he lands on his feet but his leg was getting weaker and more blood was pouring out. He winces in pain as he's on one knee. The claw marks on Deku's chest were painful but bearable. He held onto his chest as his body trembles.

"Mister!" Haru cried. "Please get up!"

"Don't..worry Haru. My name is Deku and I'm gonna save you!" Deku said as he weakly tries to get up but Kai was right in front him and he swings his hands and Deku gets cut on his face. Deku falls back but catches himself so he wouldn't fall on Haru.

"Hahaha what was it that you said earlier? 'Dont worry Haru, I'll save you?' HAHA yeah right." Kai reaches for Haru's antler over Deku but Deku grabs his hand and looks directly into Kai's eyes.

"I. WILL. SAVE. HARU. IF I CAN'T SAVE HARU THEN I CAN'T CALL MYSELF A HERO!" He said and his body lights up and powers up from One For All. Kai gets ready as he covers his body with spikes. Deku clenched his fist and goes straight towards Kai and punches Kai in the gut , his spikes cut through his fists but that wasn't stopping him. He kept on pushing, not giving a damn about the pain. Kai's eyes widened when he sees his quick isn't enough to stop Deku. His punch causes Kai to go flying back and land against a tree. Deku was panting as his leg gave out again. Every time Deku moved, the bullet would only dig in deeper into his leg.

Deku finally gets up with the strength that he has left, along with blood flowing down his face from the cuts. He stared Kai down as he was breathing heavily.

"Give up! It's over!" Deku said and Kai laughs.

Kai started to get up slowly and immediately coughs up blood. He gives Deku a death stare and growled. "YOU! NOW I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Kai lunges towards Deku as his body was powered up. They go at it a few more times. Deku was getting cut up left and right as blood stains his costume.

Deku throws a punch but his leg gives out and Kai takes the chance to quickly grab Haru's antler tightly and kick Deku far, sliding Haru off his back.

Deku rolls on the ground and Kai laughs. As Haru cries. "No! Let me go!"

Deku's eyes widened when he heard Haru's cries. He looks up as he's layed on the ground. He slowly gets up as he's out of breath, his body was trembling; he was in so much pain considering what his body was looking like.

Kai wasn't looking so good either but I'd say he was in better condition than Deku. At least he was able to stay standing. Nothing but blood coming out from Kai's mouth from internal bleeding from previous attacks, his spikes on his body was covered in Deku's blood as it drip down onto the forest floor.

"Give...Haru....back!" Deku yelled out. He took one step.

"Ah Ah Ah. I wouldn't take another step if I were you. I think you should turn around." Kai said as he shook his finger.

Deku slowly turns around as his heart drops. He sees a laser moving from the ground slowly and up his body and goes straight to his head. His eyes widened as he looks everywhere for Riku. He was too busy with Kai, he didn't pay any attention to Riku. Riku was a few trees back, high in the branches aiming directly towards Deku's head.

"Yeaaah sucks to suck huh?" Kai laughed as Haru gasps as he sees the position that Deku's in.

"Riku's pretty pissed of at you hero. So go ahead and move, I dare you."

Deku clenched his fists as he's trapped. He thought hard on what his next move was gonna be. Deku twitched his finger and Riku fires. The shot echoes throughout the forest.

"NOOOOO!" Haru cried....

~~~~~~~~~

Like and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 5.3K 20
Y/n finished her years at U.A and is finally ready to start a new chapter in her life to become a hero. With a little bit of help, you found a job as...
121 12 13
"It's been too long. Too long since I've lost every bit of my memory. Everything faded away, leaving only white emptiness to surround me. I've been i...
996K 39.1K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
172K 7.1K 29
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍.❞ ╰┈─➤ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘿𝙖𝙗𝙞 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 �...