Sea / BTS x Reader

By Candysugarush

" Man, I just saw a fat seagull. " °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° There are hundreds of thousands of univers... More

♤♡♢♧ INTRO/EXPLANATION ♧♢♡♤
♤♡♢♧ PROLOGUE ♧♢♡♤
♤♡♢♧ Strings of the heart ♧♢♡♤
♤♡◇♧ A small world ♧◇♡♤
♤♡◇♧ Crush Crush ♧◇♡♤
♤♡ Transition to Act I ◇♧
♤♡ Dinner Catastrophe ◇♧
♤♡ Tant Pis ◇♧
♤♡ Siblings Love Quarrels◇♧
♤♡ Kiss The Homie Goodnight ◇♧
♤♡ Les Problèmes ◇♧
♤♡ A Tutor's Favorite ◇♧
♤♡ Le Miserable ◇♧
♤♡ Tendre Rêve ◇♧
♤♡ Corrupt Sunshine ◇♧
♤♡ Crusty 3rd Male Lead ◇♧
♤♡ Jackson's Parties ◇♧
♤♡ Transition to Act II ◇♧
♤♡ Stop Nagging Me! ◇♧
♤♡ Sunset Groovy ◇♧
♤♡ White Lie Puppets ◇♧
♤♡ Can't Let You Go ◇♧
♤♡ Breaking Boyfriend ◇♧
♤♡ Call of the Abyss ◇♧
♤♡ Burn My Dread ◇♧
☆ Don't Lie ☆
♤♡ Shawty and Senpai ◇♧
♤♡ Valentine Shojo ◇♧
♤♡ Forever Second ◇♧
Transition to Act III
♤♡ Crowbars ◇♧
♤♡ Coincidence & Circumstances ◇♧
♤♡ Trouble in Paradise ◇♧
♤♡ Daddy I've been naughty ◇♧
♤♡ Clover Club ◇♧
♤♡ Helping Hand ◇♧
♤♡ Sussy Bakas ◇♧
♤♡ Smile For The Camera ◇♧
♤♡ Behind the Mask ◇♧
♤♡ Stalker's Tango ◇♧
♤♡ This Isn't You Baby ◇♧
♤♡ Just Be Friends ◇♧
♤♡ Ready for it ◇♧
♤♡ Duck Duck Goose ◇♧
♤♡ Heartbeat Heartbreak ◇♧
♤♡ Goodbye Sweet Love ◇♧
♤♡ The Puppeteers' Strings ◇♧
♤♡ Fin De Nous ◇♧
♤♡ Ex For A Reason ◇♧
♤♡ More and more of you ◇♧

♤♡◇♧ Kill me Baby! ♧◇♡♤

526 29 311
By Candysugarush

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

" Ah... Ha ha ha... "

Now, this, this is quite the predicament I found myself caught in.

Like this is the kind of mess I never thought I could get, this is how bad this is. You may not understand what I am referring to so we need to rewind one week before this moment...

~☆~☆~☆

Kookie : Hey, wanna go to my place next Friday ?

" Eh? "

I felt my cheeks heat at the sight of this message, the content was full of innuendo and different meanings. And my mind immediately went toward the less family-friendly interpretation.

I mean generally when a boy with who you have a more than friendly relationship text you this, It means something right? Like taking it to the next stage.

Oh boy! If that's the case I'm not ready yet! My virginity is screaming at me and I don't know what I'm supposed to do when we will be together-

Kookie :
I would like to invite you at our family dinner so my brothers will see that you exist :)
They don't believe me when I talk about you...

" Oh "

Well, it wasn't what I was expecting but it's still a good surprise. However... THAT MEANS I WILL MEET HIS FAMILY?!!

NOPE NOPE NOPE

I CAN'T DO THIS!

Meeting new people is always so complicated and tiring! And what if I mess up or something-

Kookie :
Of course don't feel pressured to accept. It's just my brothers are relentlessly teasing me so I wanted to show them wrong. But it's okay if you're busy :,(

" ...Fuck it"

: Y/n
Hey, I would love to come and see you. After all it's been awhile since we saw each other.

And there, I have done it, I just condemned myself to an early death. Well, it was nice to have met all of you. I will see myself off, goodbye-

Kookie :
I was thinking we could hang out before that, it's been awhile and I don't think I can wait till Friday to see you.

Why is he so cute? I can feel the butterflies in my tummy flying wildly around at the sight of this message. Now it would take me to be a special kind of asshole to refuse him.

: Y/n
Well what about Wednesday then? That way we can catch up .

Okay we were quite assertive. This will go great, now just stay alive till Friday...

~☆~☆~☆

Monday :

I sigh as I adjust my scarf around my neck. Today Seokjin left to work early so the house was quite silent when I woke up and made my routine. It is a little saddening when I think about it, I would rather have Jin at home the morning so I can actually interact with someone. Because otherwise I'm left with the little voices in my head and this can turn quite chaotic.

Just to tell you about last time, so I have two cherished stuffies, a green and white patterned Mouse and a green and pink frog. Monsieur Souris (so the mouse) was a gift from Taehyung and Grenouillette (the frog) was actually a fair prize that was won by... my ex on one of our date back then...

ANYWAY! Back on last time! So the thing is Me , Mr Souris and Grenouillette somehow found ourselves on an adventure where it started from me not finding my shirt and me just asking them. Of course they weren't going to answer but Loneliness made it as them telling me they haven't seen it. I will make it short , I ended taking the two stuffies with me around the house and search my shirt before we somehow ended up asleep in a pillow fort in the living room...

...That's quite pathetic of me, who is supposed to be a productive member of society to indulge in such activities and all but... Is it wrong to be young at heart? To indulge in the pleasure of reliving the joyful moments of childhood now?

I don't think it is. However it is quite concerning that my mind autopilot on this the exact moment I'm left alone in the house.

And so I can hear a voice calling my name...

" ...Y/n... "

Yes just like that...

" Y/n... "

Hmm? It seems awfully clearer than usually-

" Y/N !!! "

A body tackles into me and I almost fell to my demise if it wasn't for the strong hold on my waist. Immediately looking at the newcomer, I let out a smile broke on my face.

" Hoseok! You surprised me! "

" Haha! Sorry about that. I was just so happy to see you again! "

" Don't worry about it, I apologize for leaving in a rush last time. I hope you can pardon me for suddenly leaving you alone... "

" Nah it's alright! I get it that you have class and it's important to attend. Not everyone can freely leisure around all day, although I would love to. "

" Yeah I get you, which reminds me. Were you going to perform again today? "

" Hmm... The truth is... I wasn't here to perform but look for you... OH BUT DON'T THINK I'M A STALKER! I WAS JUST HOPING TO SEE YOU! "

" I get it, I understand Hoseok haha. No need to panic. But... Why did you want to see me again? "

He looks at me with disbelief before giving me a heartwarming smile.

" Well, because I like you. "

" Wha- "

" I truly enjoyed the moment we spent together and I would like for us to be friends! "

" Ah yes of course, friends haha... "

Of course he meant friends, what else could he have meant? And no I am not disappointed... perhaps a little but that's not the point!

" And so I was hoping we could actually exchange our numbers this time to keep in touch. "

" Of course my beloved sunshine. "

" What? "

" What "

Screw me! I said that out loud! Is there anything I can't do without problems?! But as I expected the man in front of me to be weirded out, turns out he puff a laughs.

" Pff! Hahaha! You better save my number with this nickname haha! "

" H-Hey don't laugh! It was a mistake! "

" Hahaha! Okay okay I won't, I just found it cute. So I might just make you Sunshine instead~ "

" S-stop teasing me! "

So, we eventually managed to exchange our numbers once he was done making fun of me. He is lucky he is cute so I let him get away with it. We chat a little more and at some point he has took my hand in his and we leaning closer me as his voice was more hushed.

He was so close and his voice has gotten so soft... his pretty eyes had his lids half closen and lis lips were slightly parted...

" HOSEOK !!! "

A strong voice yelled and made us jump away from the other in a flash with slight panic. Looking at the newcomer, I saw a pale man with dark hair and... a very angry expression. Hoseok had wide eyes and a nervous smile as he hold up his hands in front of him.

" W-wait this isn't what it looks like! "

Before he could defend his case further, he was pulled into the man embrace. His head was against his chest as the pale man's hand was on his head.

" You were trying to bed her didn't you?! How many times do I have to tell you to be careful around women Hoseok! I can't bear the thought of my beloved brother getting taken from me and having his heart torn appart... "

" Hyung... "

I'm getting incestuous vibes coming from them.

" Now let's go home you and me- "

" Wait! She is the girl I was talking to you about! So let me introduce you both. Y/n this is my big brother Yoongi, Hyung this is my friend Y/n. "

Hoseok smiles before looking between the both of us. I nervously held out my hand.

" Nice to meet you?... "

And the clown award goes to... Me! Anyway, Yoongi just glanced down at my hand before looking at my face again and smirking.

" Hmm not bad, yes you deserve my attention- "

He was suddenly muffled down by Hoseok who brought his hand on his brother mouth before hastily pulling him away and shooting me an apologetic smile.

" I'm terribly sorry but we must go! I will keep in touch see ya! "

And so he was off...

~☆~☆~☆

Tuesday :

I drool a little in aww as I sniffed the smell of good food in the kitchen. Jin was making his special meal today for lunch. He had already swatted my hand twice when I tried to sneakily take a bit.

I will need to work on my stealth skills. I pout as I watch him continue to cook, the view of his large shoulders and back was quite tasty. I mean, I never truly noticed until now but Seokjin is 100% husband material.

And it's kinda like he is my own husband as we are the only one, him and me living in this big house. And he always pamper me and catter to my needs . He works in a office, but as he have a high position he can have some free time.

Before I could ponder much further about it, my phone got a message.

☆~CONVERSATION START~☆

Suga :
Yesterday was horrible, met a devilish woman.

: Y/n
Urgh, tell me about it. I have met an Incel for my part.

Suga :
Ouch, wanna talk about it?

: Y/n
I'm fine, you can go first.

Suga :
Alright then, so I was out to search for my Lil bro because he was being weird lately getting more jumpy than usual and going out at the crack of dawn. So I thought he started doing drugs, but where and what I found him doing was far worse.
He was with a girl at the park and was about to kiss her! I'm pretty sure they don't even know each others for long. This vicious woman had charmed my brother, she used WHORE MAGIC! And I'm pretty sure she was eating me with her eyes when she saw me. In front of my brother!

: Y/n
Damn, sounds awful bro. She didn't touch you right?

Suga :
Nah, although I will admit she was hot, but I wouldn't dare to do shit in front of my brother. Gotta keep him pure and innocent. But this girl, she was like sin of lust incarnate!
But enough about me, tell me about your trouble, you normal female.

: Y/n
So I was just minding my own business when I bumped into this cute guy I have met before but didn't got the contact. And so after doing, his brother busted out of nowhere and pulled his brother away while making a scene. I got mad incestuous vibes from the two.

Suga :
Lmao, at least he didn't do anything right? If he did just tell me and I will take care of this guy!

: Y/n
Aww, that's so nice of you. But no he just checked me out. For a moment I thought I would have to explain to this Incel that the hard work he put into holding the door open for the pretty woman doesn't entitled him to have sex with her.

Suga :
It doesn't?

: Y/n
Bro-

☆~CONVERSATION COMPLETE~☆

I let out a sigh before putting my phone back in my pocket when Jin announced the food being ready. I beamed in joy and rushed to my seat to eat. We were making small talk while eating when he suddenly sighs, this made me curious.

" What's wrong Jin? "

" It's nothing, just I have to attend my family monthly dinner this Friday. "

" ...But as far as I remember you never went to one of those. And we've been living together for 1 year. "

" That's right, it seems I can't bullshit my way out of this one. Also the youngest insisted on me being here and apparently there's been some problems at home lately so this is a opportunity to smack some sense into everyone. Hopefully after this they will leave me alone. "

" I don't want to seem intrusive but... Do you not like your family Jin? "

" It's not really that... It's more about the fact that this really took a toll on me. Living in a big family can be quite hard as the oldest. You're kinda expected to be the one in charge when the parents are away and when they aren't here at all you kinda become the parent. Also there is the lack of affection from them, the younger siblings gets all of it. Overall you don't really have time for yourself. "

" Jin, I wasn't expecting this. I mean you're always taking care of me! I'm not bothering you? It must be a nightmare for you to have me in your feet! "

" Not at all, actually getting away from them as soon as I could was good for me to finally have time for myself and indulge in hobbies. Also switching so quickly from a huge family to being on my own wasn't going to be good for my mental health. That's why I asked for a roommate. If I didn't want to have someone living with me then I wouldn't have done it. And I wouldn't have met you. "

" But still, you don't sound too fond of your family. And if you go now, aren't they going to expect you to come back for those dinner? "

" I will explain that I don't want to be involved anymore unless extreme emergency because now..."

You are my family. That's what he wanted to say, but he kept this to himself as he sighs and shook his head before changing the subject.

" Anyway, the mail come in and you got a letter from the uni, they got you a tutor and you have to meet them this afternoon at 14. "

" At 14? But it's already... "

Looking at the clock I saw that it was already 13h30. The surprise made me spring from my seat and rush to my room to get my bag and run down to get my coat before running outside.

" WAAAA!!! I'M GOING TO BE LATE! BYE JIN! IF I'M LATE IT WILL LEAVE A BAD FIRST IMPRESSION! I'M SUCH AN AIRHEAD! "

And so I ran out and sprint my way through the street and jumped over things. Sliding between pedestrians and cars as I rushed my way to the college. But this wasn't even the worst part.

The worst is going to find the room where I'm supposed to meet them. The campus is quite large so even if I get there early I still have to find the place.

Fortunately for me, I saw a familiar orange head near one of the associations stands just minding her own business and tying her hair up in the familiar twin tails. As I approached her, she immediately perked up with a smile.

" Oh my! It's you darling! You seems exhausted. How can I help you today?. "

" I swear you're like my guardian angel or something. But right now I need to find where I'm supposed to meet my tutor for the first time. Do you perhaps know? "

" Yes I do! You just need to take the stairs to the mezzanine and it will be immediately to your right. You can't miss it! "

" Oh goodness gracious! Thank you! "

" No worries! Here's a cookie for the effort. "

At this she bent down to take a bunny shaped cookie from one of the boxes under the table. It was cutely wrapped into a pastel patterned plastic wrapping. I thanked her before walking to the room.

Looking at the clock on the wall, I saw that I was 5 minutes early. I cheer up at this and slumped on one of the chair in the room. No later than one minute later, someone entered the room. I glanced from behind to look at them and my eyes widened in recognition.

Tall, perfectly styled hair, cute dimples showing with his smile, Glasses resting over his nose without sliding down. Yup I totally recognize this man as the one who helped me in the library!

" Y-you! "

" Me? "

Oh shoot, I busted myself with this one. Quick! Do a recovery!

" It's just that I recognize your face, have we met before? "

" I do believe we met one time in the library near, although I'm sure we must have passed by each others on campus. But for now let's formally introduce ourselves. I am Kim Namjoon. "

" Nice to meet you. My name is L/n Y/n. "

He held out his hand for a handshake and I took it. As we shake hands, I look up to him and saw his smile. He seemed content with the situation.

" Alright Y/n, let's work well together. I will do my best to help you in any subject you need or anything at all. "

And that's how I met my tutor for the remaining of the year. Although there was something he didn't told me.

That was that he specifically asked to be my tutor.

~☆~☆~☆

Wednesday :

Gentlemen, it is with great pleasure to announce you that today is Wednesday! And it's not just your usual day because today I will see Jungkook at the park. He asked for me to meet him there.

And so I made sure to pamper myself. Yeah kinda weird how I will literally dress up in pyjama to meet Taehyung but want to make myself pretty for Jungkook. Technically wanting to look perfect is useless as he first saw me in my natural state at the beach.

Brushing the imaginary dust off my jacket, I looked at my reflection one last time before putting on a confident expression. I'm just meeting with the boy I developed a big fat crush on and probably have feelings for. What could go wrong?

A lot of things actually, but let's not think about it.

Finally arriving to my destination, the first thing I saw when walking through the park was Jungkook standing near one of the bench with a flower bouquet in hands and nervously looking down.

I ran up to him with a smile.

" Hi Jungkook! How are you? It's been a while "

" Y/n! "

He beamed in joy as he took me in a hug and smiled.

" I'm fine thank you. Oh! I got those for you. I hope you like them... "

He handed me the bouquet with a slight blush on his face. They were my favorite flower and although I deeply appreciate the gift and the palpitations in my heart, I was kinda curious about it.

" I love them! But it isn't my birthday or anything. Why did you gave them to me? "

" Hmm... Remember how I asked you if you wanted to come over Friday? Well it's kinda unusual to bring a friend to a family dinner, and that's because I didn't want to bring you as a friend. I... Ugh... Shit I can't properly talk. "

He hides his face with his hands in embarrassment as he tries to take deep breath.

" It's alright Kook, take your time. "

" It's just, that what I'm doing is kinda risky but what I mean is... I- ... okay, ein zwei drei- WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?!! "

The sudden shout took me by surprise, but it was welcomed as I immediately jumped in his arms.

" Of course I will! I'm so happy right now! "

" Tell me about it! I was so stressed! I'm euphoric! "

We laughed as we stand in each other embrace. The moment was beautiful as we walked with our hands clasped with each other, the warmth of the other warming us up despite the current weather.

~☆~☆~☆

Friday :

Thursday was uneventful, which is quite a relief with everything that happened this week. I mean this is quite a lot to take in if you think about it. However this was nothing compared to what was waiting for me tonight.

It was 18h in the afternoon. Jin had left this morning, he said that he had to help and clean around the house because he is pretty sure his siblings are "living like animals". I didn't know much about his family but if he said it, it must mean he means it.

So I was getting ready, I was wearing some casual but formal clothes as to not look like my perfect persona which is "The Giant Rat that makes all of the rules". Only Jin got the opportunity to see my majestic true form. A mere mortal would be blinded and combust on sight if they were to witness it. This is why I know Jin is superior.

I wonder what Jungkook would think he saw it...

*DING DONG*

The doorbell rang and ran downstairs. I halted to a stop as I checked myself one last time before putting on a smile on opening the door. Oh babe, let's say the view was amazing. Jungkook was standing here looking like a snack. He sport a suit with the jacket open letting me see the white shirt he had on. Midnight blue jacket and slack fitting his form as dress shoes adorn his feet. Looking at his face I saw him having the same expression of aww than me.

" ...Wow "

" I'm the one supposed to say this. Are we going to a family dinner or a 5 star restaurant? You look really good Jungkook. "

" You say this but it might be as if with my brother's cooking. However you perfectly fit in both case. You look stunning Y/n... "

I felt myself blush and looked down as I brought my fist gently against his chest. He chuckles as he took the hand in his and led me to his car. He opened the door for me and closed it before going to his side. Chivalry isn't dead!

And so as he drives away to his place, we talked about his family. He said that his parents couldn't make it but all his siblings would be here. I will sit next to him so that way I won't feel uncomfortable. That was so kind of him to think of me and make sure I was at ease.

And so we finally reached his place. It was a large house. As we stepped out of the car and walked to the front door, Jungkook warned me that everyone should be waiting in the dining room by now. And so we entered the house.

However I didn't have time to take in my surroundings as we quickly reached the large room. And I felt my blood run cold and freeze as I took into the six faces in the room that were awfully familiar. I frown in place as everyone stopped and looked at us or rather me. One pair of eyes in particular that I haven't seen in years were burning holes in my head as Jungkook spoke, seemingly not noticing the drop in the mood at my arrival.

" Hyungs! This is the girl I was talking to you about. Her name is Y/n and she is my girlfriend"

He glanced at me and saw me looking uneasy as I tried to spoke.

" Ah... Ha ha ha... "

I'm utterly fucked,

They're all brothers!

♤~♡~◇~♧           ♧~◇~♡~♤

*Sipping orange juice surprised*

This is the first update that doesn't happen after a full year but a month.

You can talk about an update in performance.

Anyway the big twist has been revealed! I wonder how Y/n is going to manage this one?

*Snort*, it's not because I'm the author that it must mean that I know everything beforehand.

Everyone's mood going like this at the end of the chapter :

Lmao,

Stay tuned for more!~☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 16.1K 72
Guccitae: so you're Jimin's friend? Seagull: Park Jimin? Small, blond and annoying? Guccitae: yeah, that one Seagull: no, never heard of him *** Tae...
104K 6K 26
" I'm a fairy - " " I heard that already .But those things exist in books only " Jimin interrupted him in mid sentence. "Yes we do , only till you r...
161 14 3
Y/N: If there I ever was a purpose in my life, I am sure it was to meet you. You gave me hope, Hoseok, you made me want to continue on. JHope(Hoseok...
1.3K 390 41
[LEISURELY EDITING] This book is already completed but there may be alot of grammatical errors and typos so please let it slide for now since I'm a r...