Destinies Apart (COMPLETED)

By vpsisthename20

(Apart Series - Book 4) Dr Aahir Sehgal is Sydney, Australia's best cardiologist. Although he worked for his... More

Introduction
Prologue Teaser - She makes my heart go 'Arrhythmic'!!!❤️
Prologue - Teaser - She is different 🙃
Meet the Sehgals....Again 🙃
Bringing him home ❤️ - Part 1
Author's Note + Short Family Tree 🎄
Bringing him home ❤️ - Part 2
He's the most wanted 'Munda' 🤭
Welcome to Devill😈❤️👼Angel.com
'Word' War ⚔️
She is different 🙃
Coz I care two hooves baby 😏💅
Chemistry that is 'World's Apart' !!!
Moonlight princess 🎑
Prologue - Teaser - Beware!!! I'm fire🔥...you little kitten!!!
She understands ❤️
And the bride hunt begins👰
Kabini Chapter 1 - She sparkles brightest✨🔥✨
Kabini - Chapter 2 - The burning night 🌋
She makes my heart go 'Arrhythmic' 🦋💗 - Part 1
She makes my heart go 'Arrhythmic' 🦋✨❤️ - Part 2
Bitter Truth Hurts 💔
His heart full of pain 💔
Wave🌊... Shore🐚 n Tsunami🌀
What the hell is wrong with him???
His Confession!!!🥺 His Pain 💔
Her Smile 🙂 is my Happiness 🤗
Prologue Teaser - Shiver down the spine!!!
The comforting arms ❤️
All that glitters isn't D.K 😈
And the 'Apart-Fire' Ignites🔥🌋 Again 🙃
When it finally dawns upon you❤️🔥☀️
When seasons change 🙃🌻💕
🧚Chichi's🙄😒😏Riri🦸- Part 1 - 'Don't Nuts' Donuts!!!
🧚Chichi's🙄😒😏Riri🦸- Part 2 - Adventurous Combo 🏞️
When tears mix in rain ☔❤️
Are you Jealous Neiyat???🙃
When #Aayat gets accepted ❤️✨
Kiss of Fire n Pain 🔥🔥🔥
Love needs to be 'Loved' ❤️
Gonna rob you from the world baby 😎😉
It's a goodbye kiss Sweetheart ❤️🥺
Wish I had a chance ❤️🥺
Our story is 'Worlds Apart' 💞💖❤️✨
Destiny Planned this one for us 💖
Yours forever Sweetheart✨❤️
Epilogue - #Aayat forever after ❤️✨

You are just perfect for me baby ❤️🦋✨

4.8K 407 259
By vpsisthename20

Aahir's POV:

I kept walking under the moonlight while I still had a smile on my lips seeing my brother beaten up by my Neiyat.

Wait!!! My Neiyat???
Stop Stop Aahir!!!
You are overthinking!!!

I must hold onto my horses...
But then
Whatever Malu aunty said although was crisp, sharp, to the point but still was true!!!

Neiyat is just the perfect girl.
She's just the kind I wanted...
Independent, Strong, Family person, smart, kind, humble...and her external beauty is a add on...

Her soul is as beautiful as her face...
Her heart is as gorgeous as that of her body...

I was an idiot!!! I couldn't see it...Why was I feeling the discomfort within me, why was I wanting all these girls to reject me, why was I not at peace since last entire week...It all began when I saw Neiyat with Aaryan. My insecurities spiked up as I saw their proximity.

I know this can't be love!!! This is not a bollywood movie or some dumb fiction novel where girl sees boy, boy sees girl and fall in love!!! Life isn't like that!!! It's not that easy...But yes I like her.
I find her just perfect for me. She is so much a 'my kinda girl'.

I couldn't stop smiling at that thought.
I mean I can't even imagine Neiyat's reaction the day she gets to know her client for who's sake she's finding a bride...her 100th client actually is interested in her!!! LOL!!!
I blushed and chuckled to myself at that thought keeping both my hands on my waist looking at the moonlit sky.

Just then I heard a voice that made me blush to roots...
Gosh I'm turning a teenager...it's so silly to smile like this...

'Ooooooo Helloooooo.... Honey is waiting for you...comeeee' she yelled and I was out of my trans...

'Honeyyyy? Who Honey?' I asked and she smiled saying...

'Areyyyy Honey Singh your date... I hope you don't reject her now please!!!' she said and was about to walk away while I held her wrist and pulled her in one go...
She crashed against my chest and her button like colorful russet brown orbs dilated as her eyes widened in shock.

'Aaah.... Aahhhirrrr...whhha' before she could utter another word, I kept my index finger on her berry like lips and said...

'Shhhhh...No more Honey no more Badshah...
Please be my Queen...I would be your Shehenshah!!!'

And she widened her eyes saying
'Whattttt'

And the next minute I bent to her height and left a small kiss on the corner of her mouth leaving her shocked.

'I think I like you Neiyat... Please...I don't want to meet anyone else...
It's only you....who fits into my brackets...
You can tolerate me... understand me...listen to me...have the guts to shut me up as well...You are just perfect for me...

So Miss Neiyat Neiv Kapoor..
Date me!!!'

I said at once and her mouth was wide open. While I smirked.
Just then I heard a whistle and she blushed.

'Bhaiiiiiii....'

I hummed still looking into her eyes...

'Bhaiiiiiiiiiiiii' someone yelled into my ear and I jumped seeing it was Aaryan and I turn around to see Neiyat still on a phone call and I rolled my eyes trying to mentally slap myself. I had begun hallucinating about this girl.

Gosh!!! She really drives me crazy!!!
On the second thought recalling my cringeworthy 'Shaayri' (phrase) I wanted to puke right there?@$!!! What was I even thinking.

We reached the camp and everyone seemed to be enjoying and happy while I saw Lavanya was looking really angry. I noticed her near the parking space where my car was parked. I saw she was having an argument with someone. The girl who kept teasing, giggling and annoying me was fuming in anger. I felt extremely protective suddenly and walked towards that direction. She was arguing with a man who was about 6.2. Tall, well built and handsome dressed up in a white tshirt, blue jeans and a long black overcoat however Lavanya looked pissed while he was standing there smirking at her.

'Any problem Luv?' I asked and that man shot me a look and before she could answer the man spoke up

'I think I better leave Miss Mehra... Seems like you really have some important 'Family' to deal with!!!' to which she also shot him a look and said...
'Come Aahir...let's leave... it's not worth wasting time with some random folks!!! Family is important!!! And after all it's not easy to deal with a real life 'Vamp' you see!!!' she said looking into that man's eyes which kept looking at her and me while she dragged me into the party back without even sparing him a look. Just then we heard the car honk, lights dim dip and we heard a racing car leave the camp.

I held her hand and asked 'Boyfriend???' and she smiled, more like laughed but I could see a wierd pain in those eyes and then she mumbled 'You are funny Aahirjiiiiiiiiiii... I am not the love material Aahir... probably that's why you rejected me' she said while I held her hand and said 'No Luv... please don't say that...It's just that I couldn't look at you like that' I said and she smiled and nodded then finally asked...
'And how about Neiyat' and I looked at her while she had a mischievous smirk on her lips and I said 'Stop!!! Now ok!!! If not I'm going to say everyone you have a secret boyfriend!!!' and she laughed loudly and said 'Not everyone is a secret admirer like you admire Neiyat like she's your favourite happy meal Dr.Sehgal...' she winked and I looked elsewhere try to hide my smile.

'Ohooooo blushy baby hayeeee' she said dramatically earning a glare from me while she smiled saying 'He is not my boyfriend... he's my producer...ARS!!! And I hate him!!!' she said and I smiled asking 'Just like how I 'hate' Neiyat' and she gave me an annoying smile saying 'Shutup!!!' and next minute I am been pulled by my arms towards the bonefire by Neiyat...

'I think you can spend time with everyone rather than your secret talks with Luv...right babe' and she smiled saying 'Why nottttt' and I looked at Neiyat raising my eyebrows 'Was she jealous!??' my mind asked me while I chucked that thought away and sat on the bedding while next minute a girl wearing. Mini skirt, crop top and wavy brown hair sat next to me and said ..
'Nice....I didn't know Dr Sehgal is soooo hottttt' the girl said at once moving her fingers on my shoulders and I gulped...

'Heyyyyy Honey...Honey Singh...you must be moon... together we be like 'Honey moon' baby!!!' she said seductively purring in my ears and I wanted to run away from her...

I slowly got up from there while she kept pulling me back towards her roaming her hands on my chest like I was a piece of meat. God save me!!!

While I could see Neiyat asking me excitedly if it's a thumbs up while this one here was making all her other fingers roam around my face and neck making me want to take the first flight back to Sydney.

After sometime I escaped her clutches and went to Neiyat who was chatting with Luv and Shika.

'So she's in???'

'In??? She's totally wanting to get 'into' me Neiyat... she's what on some overdose of viagra is it??? She is so horney... please save me Neiyat... she's a big No No!!!'

'But she fits perfect into your brackets, she's pretty, intelligent, talented, succesful'

'I didn't ask you for a sex machine...at the rate she's been making me uncomfortable...She would make me pregnant!!!' I said and all three girls burst out laughing.

Just then I saw her coming towards me shaking her butt and I was hiding behind Shika and Luv...
Just then I saw Neiyat stopping her, I saw Neiyat spoke something to her and she looked pissed off but later simply nodded and walked away. I was more than happy she didn't bother me the entire night.

We sat in a bonefire circle discussing random topics, our childhood stories, Luv and Shika had many while I didn't have any. Neiyat, Luv, Shika and Nikhil spent their childhood together, they had so many stories... that's when I heard a story about how Lavanya is a star today yet a simple mumma's girl at home, then about Neiyat's struggle to DevillAngel.com while I curiously asked... 'What is the double l in DevillAngel.com...' to which she smiled saying...'Devil is Dev Daadu and Angel is Ishu Dadi...And L stands for Love because Dadu loves Dadi so much...how I wish I find someone like Dev Dadu...so hot, so charming, so devilish...my dream man' she drooled while her perfect jaws curved and her sparkling white teeth spread into a smile while she bit her pink lower lip pulling a tease in my chest'

Hayeeee Soni (Beauty)

Well I don't know if I'm your dream man Neiyat!!!
But I will definitely make sure that smile on your lips is never lost my Katil Haseena ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 21.6K 43
When Aarohi Singh loses everything in her life, metaphorically and literally, she finds herself turning to nowhere but her bestfriends house for shel...
506K 21.6K 30
Meet two people with different prospectives but same profession who are bound together by a sacred bond. Anshika Mishra- She is beautiful,bubbly and...
107K 9.3K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...
132K 4.8K 8
"Do you think I will be pregnant ??" He looks at her with wide eyes. "Are you crazy??? Why the hell will you be pregnant??" He yelled. "Huh...!!" She...