Dada's Last Wish šŸŒ 

By FlourishingFlamingo

Arranged Marriage Book #1 -- Two Youngsters Forcefully Married To Complete Their Late Grandpa's Wish!šŸƒ -- St... More

āœ·| Opening Curtains
1) Let's Begin
2) College
3) POV's
4) Family
5) Frenemies
6) Our House
7) My Hulk
8) In The Waters šŸ”„
9) Choco Chips
10) Mrs.Wifey
11) Lick
12) Baby
13) Kisses
15) Big Bad Boy
16) My Curious Cat
17) Jealous?
18) Her Beast
19) Surprise
20) Challenge
Cover page

14) SugarBoo

1.8K 139 663
By FlourishingFlamingo

Losing blood from your body every month isn't easy. So don't fucking think that being a girl is easy coz it isn't. It was never and it would never be one. Respect women!

Advanced Happy Birthday naseerhafsa ❤️🦋 am traveling tomorrow buddy! Shayad kal active na rahun, but i hope this cover up tomorrow's gift.

Dedicated to PratimaMehta2 & sidhubansal for being such sweethearts, patient and ofcourse my persistent readers of this book! Here you go!! 😇🧸❤️

~•~

"Your happiness is mine. Your comfort is mine. Your problem is mine. The same way, your pain is mine"

Chapter 14:- SugarBoo

She woke up with a terrible headache and stomach pain.

This is gonna be the worst day ever.

Her instincts already instincted that, but little did she know that it was gonna be one of her bestest. She was still under covers, clutching her stomach and groaning at the hangover up in her head.

Her eyes fell on the side table. There left was a note and glass of lemonade. She picked the note from under the glass.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

🖇️"I know tumhara sar bahut dard kar raha hoga isiliye limbu paani rakh diya hun table par, usse pee lo and you'll feel better :)" 🖇️

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

How did he.. know that she has a headache?

She cleared her thoughts for a second and gulped down the lemonade. Her head ached like bish and she just wanted to strangle any person in front of her.

Ugh! She groaned and slumped back under the covers. But a few minutes later, after her alarm ringed to have a death wish, she finally decided to go out of the bed.

Nooooo!!!

This period stains!

Ugh!

Nooo!

It was a new bedsheet!

Noooo!

Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!

She opened the bathroom door and slammed it hard in frustration. She has to deal with this headache, this stomach ache and now she surely has to wash those bedsheets.

Amaz-fuck-ing way to begin the day!

~•~

He whistles-enter in the kitchen, "Shit fuck "

He whisper-yelled to himself and hid behind the wall as soon as he saw her grumbling something in the kitchen.

Ok so she is up this early and she's all grumpy.

Did she get to know about the kiss?

No. How would she? Well she wanted to kiss him too and she started though but..

"SHUT UP"

He almost banged his head on the wall at the sudden yell. He peeked inside the kitchen and found her glaring the coffee jar with her hands placed on either sides of her hips.

She surely is not in a good mood.

"Aise kya ghure jaa rahe ho mujhe" she narrowed her eyes at the coffee jar "aree phir se dekhe jaa rahe ho.. tumhe" she lightly slapped the jar scolding it "tumhe sharam nahi aati, kisi aur ki biwi ko aise ghurte--"

She bit her tongue as soon as she realised what had slipped her tongue. She bit her lower lip and stood still against the kitchen counter.

Did she just claim herself as his wife?

No.. noo..no! These are for sure the period hormones.

She banged the spoon on the counter and held her forehead in her palms.

This is so not-her. Yesterday's party had got to fuck with her brains! Oh my god! Is she suffering from split-personality----?

Fuck no!

She hastily detached herself from the counter and hurriedly paced around the kitchen.

No..noo..noo..

This can't happen.

Does that mean she has to visit the doctor...?

Oh no.. the psychiatrist?

Oooooo..oo.. or the-- ouch!

She rubbed the area that banged against the cupboard. He snapped his head at her wincing and rushed towards her. He in an instant pulled her head on his chest and continuously rubbed the hit area, feathering kisses here and there on her head.

"Tum bhi na yaar, kahan dekh kar chalti rehti ho.." he blew on her forehead in attempt to ease the pain. She leaned against his chest and sighed. His right hand cupped her cheek and caressed her head with his thumb while other held her on to ground by her back.

She looked up at him with her big brown eyes and stared the way his eyes were focussed on her head, the way his hand caressed her head and the way his lips touched her head after each of his caress.

Her eyes fluttered close as his lips lingered longer on her head before he pulled out and finally looked down at her. Her face buried in his chest and her hands clutched his shirt in her little fist.

His hands moved against her cheeks and she leaned to his touch. His eyes roamed on her in-pure-bliss face. Her eyes closed, nose reddened and lips parted as she breathed in and out air.

His thumb skimmed over her cheek bones and she felt her eyes unwrap. They were close, immensely close. If he would dip down his head, then they would almost kiss.

But he didn't.

Rather he leaned in and placed a sloppy kiss on her forehead.

"You okay?" his worried eyes stared in hers. She just bobbed her head up and down in a yes.

He sighed and unwrapped his arms around her. She immediately missed his warmth. He looked at her with worrisome eyes then shook his head and took the coffee mug from her hand.

"Aree mein bana lungi.. tum jaake--"

"Mein bana deta hun na.. tum banao.. mein banaun same baat hai" he pulled the milk pan from the stove and poured it in the coffee mugs "waise bhi tumhe thoda rest kar lena chahiye.. exhausted hogi--"

"EXCUSE ME" she dramatically waved her hand in the air. "What do you mean by exhausted? Mein bhale hi bure mood mein hun but that doesn't mean am exhausted"

"Aree par mein--"

"No what mein? Donot underestimate me.. tum tum--" she stopped in mid way seeing him forwarding her coffee mug

"Pehle tum coffee pio.." he nodded at the coffee mug.

She glared the coffee mug then him. Straightening her posture, she crossed her arms over her chest and ordered bossily, "Cup mere room mein aake dena ok?" and with that she turned on her heels and hopped back to her room, not before giving him a last glare and shutting the door on his face.

Oh fuck this period hormones!

Oh yes, he knows when she's on periods or when she's not, just by her mood unlike the times where she deliberately hides it from him. After all they have been together for over 15 years hush!

He grumbled under his breath and followed her carrying her cup to her room.

~•~

"Knock-knock"

"Don't come in" she grumbled sliding back under the sheets.

He sighed and turned the knob and peeked in. Her room was a mess with her clothes scattered all over the floor. Her books were messily scattered on her study table. Her nightstand was filled with chocolate wrappers and some unwrapped one and there she was in the middle of the bed covered in pile of quilts looking like a small while bear, her face of course smudged with chocolate.

She grumbled as she munched the chocolates and mourned over her sore stomach. Her eyes squinted as she finally noticed him. Her eyebrows furrowed and her lips squished in a pout.

She should fake anger but real grumpyness and turned her face the other side. He shook his head at her being all childish and walked towards her side. He plopped the coffee on the bed table and opened his mouth to say something that she face-palmed him and shooed him away.

She went under-covers and waited for him to go. She crinkled the sheets in her hand and lowered it till her eyes and peeked out. He gave her his famous grin and before he could step towards her, she quickly scrambled the sheet over and peeked her hand out waving it at him to go away.

"duh'" he sighed and rolled the knob opening the door to go out. She was still hiding under the sheets like a grumpy kitten.

"Waise cuddling is good for periods you know.." she slowly lowered the sheet till her eye level hearing him speak "It relaxes the body and is good for hormone circulation also waise.."

"Husshh!! Shoo shoo" she fell back on the bed grabbing a chocolate from the bedside. He shook her head and left the room.

~•~

"Come in" he shouted pressing some buttons on the TV remote sitting comfortably on his bed.

The knob turned and door opened. There she was standing with a pillow and quilt held under her arms debating whether to enter in or not.

He could feel his lips raise up at the corners. He raised the sheet he was under and patted to the space beside him. She squealed and jumped on the bed space beside him. He took the pillow from her and adjusted it beside his shoulder and kept the quilt near the foot of the bed.

He pulled her under the sheets and placed her head on his shoulder. She leaned in and wrapped her arms around his torso. He leaned down and kissed her head pulling her closer. She deep breathed and he could feel her breasts rise and settle at the complete contact of their bodies.

She hummed as he drew patterns on her abdomen and rubbed her belly softly. She rubbed her nose against his shirt and snuggled her face in his neck. His free hand tucked her hair behind her ear and massaged her scalp.

She bit her lips to suppress the moan as his cold bare fingers sneaked under her shirt and touched her bare belly. She breathlessly looked up at him and saw his eyes trained on her lips. His eyes were clouded with every such emotion that could run thunder down her spine.

His free hand held her cheeks and untucked her lips from her teeth which she didn't know she was bitting until now. "Good?" he tried easing the intense atmosphere built up around.

She subconsciously wrapped her hands around his neck. He froze as she skimmed her lips on his soft spot. She murmured a 'yes' against his neck and held his neck as he squished her belly softly under her rough big hands.

Though rough, they gave the softest feeling to her. Her eyelids drooped and before she knew, she was pulled in darkness.

~•~

She hummed against the hard yet soft pillow beneath her. Her belly eased from the period cramps and her mood lightened as she cuddled to her big pillow.

She felt a pair of lips lingering on her forehead and feather touches skimming over the soft skin of her navel.

She slowly opened her eyes and squinted at the gushing brightness. She blinked to clear her vision and when she did, her lips went 'aww'.

There he was sleeping with his back reclined to the headboard and head against hers. His arms were tangled around her and his lips subconsciously lingered on her forehead. He is a cute sleeper.

Her eyes fell on his lips and her mind pooled with not so friendly thoughts.

Will he be able to know, if she kissed him?

No. Right?

He's asleep so..

She plopped her one hand against his abdomen and with the support of the other, leaned to him. Her eyes roamed on his well shaped face. Coal black eyes, sharp pointed nose and a pair of full lips. She ran her fingers over the dark stubble on his cheeks and stared his lips.

He made soft sounds and all of a sudden opened his eyes. His eyes didn't show a sign of shock or surprise seeing her. His lips lazily rose in the corners and instead of getting her off him, he dipped down his head to kiss her, only to realise it wasn't a dream as she abruptly get off him.

She in a flash ran out of his room and he abruptly got up. It wasn't a dream. He yelled her name, running behind her. She straight away entered her room and closed it behind with a thud.

Omg! He just saw her trying to kiss him.

This has to be such a embarrassment.

She didn't even know if he wanted to kiss her or not.

She just--

The door behind her blew up and she came in face to face of a agitated, anxious Karan.

"Am am so-sorry.. mera aisa koi ill intention nahi tha.. mujhe laga ki yeh ek sapna hai aur --"

She went on her toes and shut him up by clasping her hand against his mouth. His crinkled eyes relaxed as she looked up at him her chocolate brown eyes.

Without saying anything, she tip toed and wrapped her arms around his neck. He initially froze but letting the moment flow, circled his arms around her and lifted her up.

They hugged until his eyes fell on the bedsheet drenched with water lying on the floor of the bathroom.

"Yeh--" he trailed off and she pulled out from the hug and looked up him, raising her eyebrows. She followed his line of vision and let a knowing 'oh'. She looked back at him and just chuckled casually. He continued staring her as if waiting for an answer.

"What?"

"Don't pretend as if you don't know what." He shot her a glare. She shrugged at him, rolling her eyes "Bedsheet kyun bhigaayi ho?" Embarassment crept her neck and she stared at him dumbfounded.

"Period stains lag gaye hain?" He softly asked bringing his thumb up her cheek and caressing her cheekbones. He has always been this way. So frank and comfortable to talk with. He's a man every girl would dream for. A man who would make you feel comfortable to talk about the most embarrassing topics even.

After all they have known each other since they were small kiddos. Every like/dislike, choice, level of comfort, preferences everything!!!

He sighed as she remained quiet. He withdrew his hands from her cheek and walked past her towards the bathroom. She widened her eyes and pulled his back.

"Kahan jaa rahe ho haan!!?" she almost whisper-yelled.

"Bathroom" he headed to the bathroom again that she pulled him again and stood in front of him.

"Par kyuuuunn?"

"What par kyun? Yaar bedsheet bheega hua hai toh ofc dhone ke liye hi bheega hoga.. toh wahi karne jaa raha hun"

"Par tum kyun dhone ja rahe ho? Mein dho dungi na, tum yahan se jaao"

"Bilkul bhi nahi" he replied sternly. She made a 😐 face.

"Tumhara paet dard ho raha hai--" she tried cutting him off but he didn't let her "-- body ache ho rha hoga.. apne body se blood loss karna is not easy. Mein bhale hi tumhare dard ko samjh nahi paa raha hunga may be kyunki mein ek ladki nahi hun but that doesn't mean mujhe body se blood loss hone par weakness ka pata nahi hai"

Her eyes glistened with tears and she wiped them with a smile. "Hey tum ro kyun--" she went on her toes and squeezed him in a tight hug. "Preeta.." he patted her head holding her close to him. She looked up at him and he looked down.

She pulled down his neck and kissed his cheek. His body froze for a good 10 seconds until the warmth of her lips seeped in his cheeks and melted. Her lips lingered for a few more seconds before she pulled out and cooed, "Aww my SugarBoo.. you are so cute and.." her voice turned feeble "..nice"

She cooed sweet things about him but his mind was occupied by a simple baby kiss. A kiss on the cheeks. First ever time. First time, she herself kissed him. They surely would have kissed as children but this was something different.

This time they weren't just children or friends or best friends, they were a legally wedded Husband-Wife.

"But still tumhe kapde dhone ki koi zarurat nahi hai, mein kar--"

"Meine bola na mein dho dunga.."

"Meine bola na tum nahi dho sakte"

"But kyuuun? Problem kya hai"

"Problem hi problem hai" she snapped "tum uss blood ko haath nahi laga sakte, tum puja-paath karte ho and woh blood impure--"

"Oh cut that bullshit"

"Karan" she glared him.

"What Karan haan? What" he harshly snapped "yeh kya tum superstitions mein believe karti ho ki yeh blood ko chune se log impure ho jaate hain, yeh blood impure hai and blah-blah blah-blah!!"

"It's not superstitious Karan.." she sighs taking a deep breath and held his arm "this is something that i believe--"

"Tum--"

"Aree baba let me complete at least" he dramatically waves his hand to continue. She sighs and continues, "ok this is something that i believe, actually every girl believes and you wanna know a scientific reason? Right? Karan this blood passes from Vagina to the urethra jahan woh urine ke saath contact mein aa jata hai and iss passage mein blood impure ho jaata hai.."

"You know what.." he took a step closer "I don't care, i simply don't care. You are the purest soul i have ever met and yeh pure impure sirf upari baat hai, i say na that you are the most pure and realistic person in the whole earth!! Haan but apart from the fact ki tum thodi moody ho"

She looks at him with disbelief and rolls her eyes. He chuckled but held her arm pulling her close. "Let me do it.." he begged "...please"

"But ek shart pe"

"Kaisi shart?"

"Bedsheet mein dhoungi"

"Toh phir mein kya karunga" he made a 😑 face.

"Tum terrace par jaake sukha dena?" she fidgeted her fingers looking at him hopefully.

"Ok fine" he sighed in half- defeat. "Ok cool" she turned on her heels to go. He followed her. "Aree peeche peeche kyun--"

"Bedsheet tum dho lena, help toh mein kar hi sakta hun..?" he smiled sarcastically. "Tum nahi manne waale na?" she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Bilkul bhi nahi" he grinned at her and kissed her cheek. She gasped and glared him wide-eyed. "Ab hum equal equal hain"

"Hmm.. hmm" she hummed sarcastically turning on her heels.

~•~

"Haath do mujhe"

"Kya? Par kyun? Mein khud nikal jaungi car se--" she gasped as he slid his one hand under her knees, other behind her back and lifted her up in his arms and started walking out of the college parking lot.

"Oh my god.. Karan neeche utaaro mujhe" she wiggled her legs and hit her hands on his chest, "KARAN!!!" she whisper-yells.

"Yaar kitna bolti hai yeh ladki tum thodi der chup nahi reh sakti? Kitna irritate karti ho yaar" He grumbled.

Her mouth gaped at his words. "Haww" she punched his arms, hitting his chest "Ek toh tum mujhe aise uthakar chal rahe ho aur muh kholne waqt mujhe irritating bolte ho"

"Haan toh itna muh kholne koun bolta hai 😑"

She gritted her teeth and itched her hands to strangle. One time he would be this soft and caring and the other time all grumpy-grumpy.

"Tum na pehle mujhe neeche uttaro" she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Nahi uttarunga bolo kya karogi"

"Tumhara murder" he gasped and dramatically touched his heart, "am scared" with that he burst out laughing.

"Kaaaraannnnnn!!" She chided and he tried stifling his laughs. "Yaar neeche utaaro mujhe"

"Meine bola na nahi utaarunga, so nahi utaarunga, tumhara tabiyat kharab hai, zyada chalogi toh aur kharab ho jayega aur mein tumhare case mein koi risk nahi le sakta haan"

"God Karan" she rubbed her forehead, slapping it "mein pichle 9-10 saal se isse jhelte aa rahi hun and you know what, tumhare issi.. issi behaviour ke wajah se mein tumhe kabhi bataati nahi thi tum tum..*punches his arm*.. pura ghar sar pe utha lete ho"

He stops in his track and Ooooos, "Isiliye mein bhi sochun ki mahine ke kuch din tum hoti kahan ho?" She nodded her head playing her fingers. "But next time se mujhe hamesha bataogi 😐✋🏻 yaar mujhe haq banta hai apni biwi ke.." her eyes widened at his choice of possession ".. baare mein har cheez janne ka"

"Aaaaeeee" she covers her mouth with her hand shooting a glare. "Tumhe kya dohre padte hain? Ki jab man chaha kahin par bhi biwi bula diya.. am not your biwi ok *fake irritation*"

"That's not what you said today morning" he whispers "in the kitchen" her face flashes a horrified expression and he chuckles walking out the parking lot carrying her.

"Kaarraaaannn!!" she chides again. He raises his eyebrows and she points him to place her on feet. He narrows his eyes at her and she makes a 🥺👉🏻👈🏻 face. He sighs and finally places her down in her two feet. She squeals and jumps that he held her arm and dragged her towards him.

"No jumping! Warna cramps phir se aaenge" she angrily huffs and crosses her arms over her chest.

"Aree tum dono ka subha subha shuru ho gaya?" Rohan chuckles leaning to Preeta's shoulder "Aree Papitu tera muh yeh laal kyun hua hai? Pakka dono jhagad ke aaye ho--"

He stops mid-way as Karan steps closer, lifts his hand from her shoulder and swings it back to his side. Rohan smirks and brings his hand around her waist. Karan glares him and pulls her to the other side.

Rohan grins and and wraps his arm around Amaira making her gasp. She looks at him startled but then blushes seeing his eyes already fixed on her. She shyly pushes him but he doesn't move am inch instead tightens his grip on her. She widens her eyes and slaps his chest. He giggles and let her go.

She shook her head at him and grabbed his arm heading to the other couple who were as usual bickering and stealing glances of each other. They shook their head and followed the couple.

~•~

"Hush!! Kitna bhuk lag raha tha mujhe! At last khaana aa gaya" Preeta squeals running to grab her burger.

"Aree aree aaraam se.. dekhkar chalo.. lag jaayega" Karan carefully grasps her arm and places his hand at the small of her back.

She narrows her eyes at him. "Tum toh aise ho rahe ho jaise mein pregnant hun"

"Ho kya?" his eyes went wide as he places his free hand on her belly trying to feel any life growing there.

"Karaann" she says-warns him "I didn't even have my first kiss and tum bacche ke baare mein baat kar rahe ho"

His face fell with the mention of her first kiss. She didn't know that he had already stolen her first kiss. He felt a guilt seeming inside him.

Did he regret the kiss?
Absolutely not.

Did he regret not having it in her conscious state?

He didn't regret.
He just felt bad that she should have known.
Should have known that he has already had the taste of those lips.

His trance broke when she cupped his cheek and squeezed it between her fingers. Her eyes roamed over his sad features. She raised her brows at him, worried. His face immediately lit up in a smile and he shook his head at her. She squeezed his right cheek and plopped down the table.

~•~

He cleaned the Hot chocolate jar and sprinkled some choco chips on top of it. He added some more whipped cream and placed it on a tray.

Cleaning the kitchen counter, he plopped the tray on the counter ledge. He ran a hand through his hair and took long strides towards her room. He knocked twice and on not getting a answer, assuming that she's still asleep, he turned the knob and entered the room.

There she was sleeping like a baby with her Zinnie, Minnie, Pinnie's surrounding her. She was from top to bottom wrapped in a blanket and she clinged to a dear pillow as if her life was dependant on it.

He let out a husky chuckle and quietly closed the door behind. He kneeled and sat on the floor adjacent to the bedside she was facing and sleeping. He brought his hand up her face and felt her soft skin against his rough finger pads.

She felt like a cotton ball. So soft, mushy and squishy. Just so Aww-dorable while sleeping. Her lashes brushed against her cheekbones. Her cute little nose snuggled to the pillow in her arms. Her lips parted as she took steady breaths. She's beautiful in and out, day or night, sleep or awake.

He gazed for god knows how long until the her phone kept on the nightstand beeped and buzzed indicating that a message has been received. He lifted the phone and saw the message displaying on the lock screen.

Veer ❤️:-
Good Morning Baby⛅

His blood boiled as he read it. Why the fuck was his name saved with a goddamit '❤️' and why the fuck was he messaging her? So cringe! Who messages 'Good Morning' now-a-days.

He furiously tapped on the message but the phone demanded password. Fuck! Her phone is locked for god sake! Ugh! He re-read the message, again and again from the lockscreen. Again and again, his blood boiled and he held the urge to punch something.

She made a soft sound against the pillow and his head flew at her direction. She chewed her invisible saliva and squeezed the pillow in her arms. His eyes softened seeing her and without any second thoughts, he kept the phone back on the nightstand, got up placing a feather kiss on her forehead, bent and kissed her belly over her hoodie and gave it a good rub. She smiled in her sleep and snuggled more into the pillow.

Few minutes later,

New day, new beginnings.

Her face glowed with the thought. Although it was her 5th day of periods, she was happy because he has been all caring and cuddly since the Day 1. Though she knew he is a love sick puppy and would waggle his tail at her commands, she choose not to tell him everytime.

'As if he won't know by the way you grump when you are on the worst week of your month' her inner conscience mocked her.

She rolled her eyes at her second thoughts and cuddled to her Zinnie, Minnie, Pinnie, ha ha! yes her pillows. Though she was awake, she was too lazy to get out of the bed. But nature had other thoughts as the sudden urge to pee lifted her off the bed.

Doing her buisness in the bathroom, she did her morning routine, took a bath, brushed her teeth, combed her hair, applied moisturizer and of course changed in a new pair of comfy clothes.

She plopped down the stairs scrolling the phone in her hands. She tapped on the Veer's Inbox and the sweet message from her dear boyfriend lit up on the screen.

(P.s: this author hates Veer, but for the sake of storyline sab chalta hai, laat, ghuse, mukhe sab kuch 😁😁)

Her lips painted in a smile and she began typing a reply.

Preeta:
Good Morning 🌅🧸

"Kya baat hai badi khush lag rahi ho?" She looked up to see Karan forwarding her the re-heated Hot Chocolate "Aisi koun se khushkhabri hai? zara hume bhi batao" he raised his brow pulling out a chair to sit.

She slightly blushed "Aisi koi khushkhabri-wushkhabri nahi hai, woh toh bass Veer ne Good morning wish kiya toh isiliye..."

He started laughing like a maniac. She stared him wide eyed.

Did he get take-me-to-a-psychiatrist-i-am-a-mad-man-syndromes?

He surely did.

"hahahhahahabahahahha.. aaah.. haa.. aahh.. i mean.. ahaa.. aaj kal yeh lame Good Morning, Good Night, I Love You, I Miss You messages koun bhejta hai? This is so lame --"

"This is so lame" she mimicked him "Not everything is lame you Bajarbattu. Good Morning may sound cringey, but it actually isn't when you mean it. Ok let me explain you properly"

She pulled out a chair opposite him and took a sip of her drink, "Jab tum subha subha uthte ho with a fresh feeling and energy to make this day one of your best then you expect everything to be the way you love. Right?" he shrugged a yes.

"Toh jab koi insaan tumhe subha subha sabse pehle wish kare, phone mein, aamne saamne ya call mein hi, ki tumhara din bhut acha jaaye, sabse acha jaaye, then you feel all the energy regenerated all the zeal coming back. Right?"

He bobbed his head up and down in response.

"Exactly!! Jab subha subha tumhara dimaag ek dam fresh hota hai, usmein kuch bhara nahi hota hai tab jab tumhe koi Good Morning karta hai toh tumhara dimaag uss insaan ke khyaalon se bhar jaata hai.. tum uske saath bitaaye woh saare moments yaad karne lagte ho and eventually tumhare chehre par ek smile aa jata hai and tumhara din bahut ache se start hota hai unlike 80% of people of the world."

He stared her dumbfounded. Her every fucking word made so so much sense. Each word held a separate base of emotion. She proudly smiled seeing his mouth hung and eyes wide open. She flipped her hair and walked past him to the Kitchen.

A freaking 'Good Morning' is now gonna be added to his to-do list as he wakes up.

~•~

"YOU WHAT!!!!"

Rohan screeched spitting the coffee on the table.

"Overacting karna band kar ok" Karan grumbled, uninterested.

His mouth hung as he kept the coffee mug aside and leaned towards him plopping his elbows on the table, "Did you just say, you kissed her?"

"She was not in her sense--"

"Yah the same, when she wasn't in her proper senses or was sleeping, did you just kiss her back then?" He raised his brows.

"She said that she also wanted to kiss me--"

"Broo" Rohan shakes his head in disbelief. He takes a deep breath, calms himself down and speaks again, "usse pata hai?"

"Fucking no" Karan bangs his hand on the table, frustrated.

"Fine fine listen to me" he nods for him to continue "tune jo kiya, tu usse regret nahi karta right?" He shakes his head "which means you loved kissing her?" He shots him a glare.

"What? Aise kya dekh rha hai? You can't deny the fact that you loved kissing her. You did haan.. tere chehre par saaf saaf dikh raha hai ok" he said as if he knew him more than he did himself.

"Fine" he grumbled cracking his fingers on the table "I loved kissing her" he spoke emphasizing on each word "I loved every bit of the kiss and I wanna kiss her every time i goddamit see her!!"

Rohan smirked irking Karan. He took the tissue paper and threw at his face. "Now goddamit suggest me something"

Rohan grinned showing his pearly white set of teeth, "boliye baccha yeh love baba aapki kya seva kar sakte hain"

"Love baba ji" Karan remarked sarcastically "kripya karke mein yeh baat usse kaise bataun iska upaaye den 🙃😑🔪"

"Zarur baccha mera aashirvaad tumhare saath hai"

~•~

"Tera yeh plan kaam toh karne wala hai na?"

"Of course broo" Rohan proudly raised his collars "aakhir mera plan hai, bass meine jaise kaha hai waise tujhe karna hai"

"Agar usse shak ho gaya toh?"

"Aree mere bhai, usse bikul bhi shak nahi hoga, tu bass normal behave karna" Karan nodded taking a deep breath and straightening his posture. "Now go"

"Preeta"

Her head flew back and she raised her brows at a nervous and trembling Karan who not so successfully tried to hide his nervousness. "Ab bologe bhi yah aise hi khade rahoge?" She asked picking up a book from the library shelf.

"Kaise bolun" he murmured searching for some excuse. "Haan mein woh.. mein woh bol raha tha ki mujhe Economics mein thoda doubt hai.. toh tum thoda samjha dogi.. woh kya hai na 4th period mein test hai aur tumhe toh pata hai ki woh lota" she narrowed her eyes at him "i mean takla buddha toh dhang se padhata hi nahi hai"

She shook her head pulling a chair from the common table to sit. "Sir bahut ache se padhaate hain, bass yeh hai ki tum dhyaan hi nahi dete ho.. chalo koi baat nahi.. mein tumhe samjha deti hun okay?" He smiled sitting beside her.

Her phone beeped and she unlocked it to see a message from Veer, "acha tum pehle book mein dekho tumhara doubt kismein hai phir mein usse samjha dungi okay?" he nodded his head promptly and began flipping the pages of the book, stealing glances of her who was busy typing in the phone

"HL (head leader)"

"Yes" she responded drawing her attention to one of the cabinets and lowering her phone on the table. Karan's eyes distracted to the open phone screen and by his peripheral vision he saw 'Veer's' name appearing on the screen. His hands balled in a fist. His jaw clenched and nerves popped as he furiously glared the screen.

"Principal sir ne aapko urgently bulaya hai, unhone kaha ki unko aapse koi Dance competition ke related baat karna hai"

"Oh haan mein toh bhul hi gayi thi, tum chalo mein aati hun" she turned to Karan and mouthed a sorry. He just chuckled. "Mein aakar pakka tumhara doubt karungi haan!?" He nodded his head and as she left, he in an instant picked her unlocked phone from the table which she had forgotten to take and escaped from the library.

~•~

"Abbe bandaron jaise kyun kudd raha hai? Kuch bolega bhi kya hua?"

"Yeh hua" he grinned showing him Preeta's phone.

"Yeh toh Papitu" he raised his hands in surrender as he glared him "i.. i mean.. Pre.. Preeta ka phone hai.." Karan nodded and made a 😌 face playing with the phone in his hands.

"But tu Preeta ka phone dekhkar itna khush kyun ho rha hai?"

"Kyunki hum" he smirked evilly eyeing the open chats of the phone, "iss phone ko hack karne waale hain"

Rohan's expressions turned horrified. His jaw hung and eyes went wide as if he just said him to climb off a 6 storey building while Karan's grin didn't falter.

~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~

Precap: Jealous?

Word Count: 5881

~•~

Effing FINALLLLYYY the update is here. Please donot say that the chapter is too big ☹️. I continuously wrote for hours, proofread it many a times to cover up the late updates i give.

Though late, but the updates i give are long enough to cover 2 chapters itself. Saying that you can't read this big-big chapters breaks my heart. You can take breaks and then start reading coz this book is gonna contain long-long chapters only!

Stay tuned for the next chapters..🥀Hope you like them.. If you do, then do like, share and comment..🧚 And yes your Feedbacks are must..😉.. That keeps me motivated..🦋

Love
Bushra 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 29.2K 43
0. Summary. [Arranged Marriages Series 0.5] She is his first wife and soon she turns out to be his first love too. Arya lost her parents at a very yo...
50K 4.7K 37
Karan and Preeta are bind together by an arranged marriage. Will they fall in love by understanding and trusting each other? Simple rom - com story...
158K 6.8K 51
When life is busy giving us the highs and lows, there is one thing that strengthen us to face them and that thing is called LOVE. The world's most pu...
473K 22.5K 73
Book 2 of New Beginnings. Rank #1 in general fiction (14/9/23) Rank#6 in romance (21/6/2022) Rank #1 in general fiction (22/9/2021 & 22/7/2022) Rank...