Write For Me

By dramonie_fics

Seventh year Pre-War AU. None of 6th year happened. Draco mistakenly picks up a dirty story that Hermione has... More

Disclaimer
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Epilogue

Five

5.9K 125 31
By dramonie_fics

   "Phantasia Scribo..." 

   He held the little blue, swirling vial between his fingers almost menacingly. She knew what it was,but why he was even contemplating going there, she didn't know. 

   "I know what it is, Malfoy." she huffed. "But why are you giving it to me?" 

   He rolled his eyes, shaking the vial now and watching it glisten. "To help you with your apparent... blockage."

   She crinkled her nose. Wow, he knew how to make something innocent sound disgusting. Sheknew what he was getting at, but she refused to play along with this new little game if she couldhelp it. 

   "I'm not drinking that." She told him flatly. "You've probably laced it with poison or something." 

   He put a hand on his heart mockingly. "Why ... Granger ... I'm offended." He then curled his lipsat her. "It's an aid to help you loosen up that mind of yours ... get the good stuff out of your brainand onto the parchment." 

   "I don't need an aid." She pointed her finger at him. "If you don't like what I write then you canquite simply piss off, in any general direction." She was scowling at him now. 

   He wasn't affected. Instead, he grabbed her arm and pulled her into the corner of the courtyard andthrust the vial into the pocket of her robes at the same time. 

   "It's not a request, Granger." He told her roughly, looking around him to check no one waslistening in. Not that anyone ever did, Draco was always left to do his own thing, undisturbed."Take it, get all your naughties out, write them down and then we're done. I won't need to ask youagain..." 

   She was shaking her head. "It's a breach of privacy, Malfoy! I don't want you to know what I'm-" 

   He raised an eyebrow at her. "What the bloody hell are you going on about?". She was a brightwitch, but sometimes ... "I can't see anything, Granger." He told her with a sigh. "You take it, itgives you some ideas while you're writing... Gets your real fantasies out of you while you'reholding the quill ...and then I'm happy with the outcome of your little story." 

   She eyed him suspiciously. "And after that, you'll leave me alone?" she folded her arms across herchest tightly against the chill in the air and she saw him momentarily glace down at the outline ofher breasts, before looking back up at her.

   Pervert. 

   But she flushed slightly, not unaffected by it. 

   "You have my word..." he said in a low voice, a small smile appearing on his lips.

   His word didn't exactly mean much. 

   She huffed again, making a face. "Fine." She said finally. "And then you leave me alone for good,do you understand? No more ... no more ..." she couldn't find the words. 

   "Unresolved sexual tension?" he finished for her, his eyes glinting devilishly. 

   She swallowed hard. 

   Yes. 

   Yes, exactly that. 

   She nodded. She couldn't say it but she knew exactly what he meant. She couldn't stand the wayhe was affecting her anymore. This sudden rush of hormones she was experiencing had completelyengulfed her and the fact that it was HIM who was causing her to feel this way was a genuineconcern.

   It was a constant battle between thinking about all the shitty things he had done to her and herfriends over the years ... and thinking about what it would feel like to have him between her thighs,pounding in and out of her at an Earth-shattering pace. 

   Jesus ... not now... 

   Turns out, he really did bring out the best of her. 

   Creatively, anyway. 

   She was suddenly this smut-ridden, sexual deviant whenever she thought about him. He drove herimagination to the extremes... but she couldn't possibly express all of that, because then he wouldknow ... and she couldn't let him have that over her for the rest of her life.

   Or maybe she could ... if it meant he gave her a bit of peace, right now she would do anything. Sheneeded to give her mind a rest from it all ... sick of thinking of nothing but him and how good hewould feel inside of her. 

   It was so wrong. All of this was so wrong. It was dirty and naughty and dark and a little possessive... it was Draco Malfoy. He was all of those things, whirling around her and bringing her down withhim. Ans she was letting him. 

   "The sooner this is over, the better." She muttered in exasperation as she put her hand into herpocket and felt the glass of the vial between her fingertips. 

   Do it and it's over ... he'll leave you and your sordid little thoughts alone... if you really want himto... 

   "Give me the story I've been asking for and you can be on your merry way ..." he was observingher casually. "Drop your guard Granger. Open up properly and let it all go." His eyes were likeglass, sharp and bright in the winter sun shining on them. "If you can do that, then we can bothmove on." 

   Draco Malfoy of all people was asking her to open up... Oh, she knew exactly what he was doing.He was trying to get small pieces of her each time she offered up her parchment to him. Takingsmall snippets of her mind and devouring them ... mixing them with her own. Fashioning his ownfantasies with hers, needing something more each time, just like he had said.

   Her brow furrowed. 

   He needed this from her. 

   He needed this story to be him. He needed this story to be the ideal of what he thought he was, ofwhat he could be. He wanted to see himself through her eyes and he wanted to own her mind ... ifonly for a little while. This must have been the way his ego went ... Whatever Malfoy wanted;Malfoy got. He wanted to know he could own her, even if was only for a little while ... 

   If she had learned anything about Draco Malfoy in the few weeks that they had been doing thislittle dance, it was that he needed approval. He needed to know that his existence was warranted,and he would get that gratification wherever he could. He needed to know what he was the AlphaMale in every part of his life. 

   Why did he want it from her, though? Why her mind? Why torture her? He could do this withanyone else he wanted ... and yet he came to her. 

   He wanted her mind. He wanted to see how dark and depraved she was... just like him. He wouldtake great pleasure in unravelling her and realising that beneath their houses and their friendshipsand their own loyalties and their blood that when they got down to it; they were both the same.They were both slightly twisted, underneath it all. 

   Except she wasn't like him. Not even close. The sooner she was no longer embroiled within hisdark, possessive and complicated life, the better. He was burning her, leaving her in flames. Sheneeded to be dowsed and freed ... if she burned with him then they would be lost to all of thisforever. And there was no path for them that would ever lead to 

   "I'll get back to you." She told him finally, before continuing on her path down to Hagrid's hut tomeet her friends. She was taking that path before he had caught up with her. 

   "See that you do." Was all she heard him reply. But there was no urgency in his voice anymore ...just that dangerous tone that she was starting to become accustomed to.

________________________________________________________________________________

   Hermione was hot. 

   It was unusual for a cold night in the Astronomy Tower. The Winter winds whipped around thecastle and the Tower was usually the coldest place. 

   Not tonight though. 

   She was hot, sticky and could feel THAT pressure building in the pit of her stomach. It was quiteintense and she was pretty sure that if she squeezed herself internally enough then she mightactually – 

   Stupid bloody Malfoy. This was all his fault. 

   She'd had her shower after supper and then went back to her dormitory. She stared at the liquid inthe vial suspiciously before drinking it in two gulps. It tasted like bubble-gum and spearmint. Anodd but not entirely put off-able mixture of flavours. 

   Then she settled down to write. 

   But her muse hadn't come to her yet. No matter how much she sat and stared at the parchment,she couldn't switch off and let her imagination take her. Perhaps it was her apprehension over whatwould happen once her imagination did get going ... whatever it was, it was very annoying. 

   But then that feeling started. 

   And now she was uncomfortable for a different reason.

   She huffed a little and brought her arm over her face. This was going to be a long night... she mightas well of just dived into her covers and gone to sleep – 

   "Don't fight it, Granger..." she shrieked and shot up from out of the covers, looking wildly aroundher room. "Just go with the feeling, let it take over." 

   There he was, leaning against the doorframe. Looking at her with that all too cocky grin on hisface. He was wearing his school pants and a white shirt, no tie and the top few buttons undone.Barefooted and his hair was mussed in the way that she approved of and ... well ... wow. 

   "Malfoy?" she almost whispered. "What- " 

   "Stop asking so many fucking questions and just .... let go." And with that he pushed himself awayfrom the doorframe, shut the door behind him and was making his way to her bed. 

   To her. 

   And it didn't feel wrong. It didn't feel irregular or out of the ordinary. Instead, all she could feelwas the anticipation of what might happen once he reached the bed. 

   He moved like an animal stalking its prey. Slow and almost sultry, he never took his eyes of herand she could feel them burning her from the inside out. He really was something of unique beauty,and in this moment, she wasn't afraid to admit it. 

   When he reached the foot of her bed, his hands were casually in his pockets and he was looking ather, sat up on the bed covered by a white sheet and nothing more. She felt the Goosebumps rise onher skin and oh, that look in his eyes.

   She should have protested when his hands wondered up from his pockets and started to undo thebuttons of his top. So very slowly he let each button loose, and when he finally started slipping theshirt from his shoulders, her mouth went dry. 

   As a younger boy, he had been a skinny, scrawny, pale, lithe little thing with pointy and maliciousfeatures. 

   Now though... 

   Now, he was a young man with broad features. Quidditch had been kind to him. He was still slimand lean, but there was no escaping the view of his broad chest, shoulders and the toned stomachshe glimpsed at as her eyes went lower. 

   His skin was still alabaster, but he didn't look sullen and malnourished like he used to. Quite theopposite, actually, it gave him a dangerous edge and Hermione was quite sure that if that was agood thing or a bad thing. 

   She felt the edge of the bed shift, and she brought herself out of her fevered daydream to see himleaning over and crawling towards her now on the bed. 

   Oh .... shit ... 

   She closed her eyes, swallowed and brought up the sheet to her chin, knowing that if he pulled itback then he would see her ... all of her. 

   She held her breath when she felt the bed move on either side of her as he placed his arms oneither side of her own. Felt his breath flutter over her face, so incredibly close to her now, his nosewould have been skimming hers. 

   "Open your eyes, Granger." She heard him whisper against her lips. "I want you to see every littlebit of this..." 

   She did. 

   The widened. 

   And she knew she was falling.

________________________________________________________________________________

   Shards of glass. Splintering and then trying to refocus. Bright, bold and oh so dangerous. 

   She was looking at him now. Really looking at him. Right into him, seeing all manner of almostunearthly emotions pass through his eyes. She imagined something similar would be happening inhers, too. But he never mentioned it, he was too busy making her look at him. 

   She couldn't tear herself away. Even if she had wanted to, she felt like she was completely underhis control, and that is exactly how he wanted it. 

   Control. He controlled everything, didn't he. 

   Manipulated people around him, created situations to suit him. Made sure he always came out ofeverything unscathed. 

   Control. Total control. 

   She felt his chest push into hers, and found herself lowering backwards onto the bed until her headhit the pillow. She bit her lip and closed her eyes in anticipation of whatever he was about to do toher ... and she knew she would let him. 

   "I said." His voice came roughly in her ear, causing her to jolt. "Keep your eyes open." 

   She did and he was over her now, arms supporting him on either side of her head and the bottomhalf of his body pressed against her thighs. Her hands were still clutching the sheets tightly to herand his nose was barely scraping hers. 

   His eyes were intent. "You're going to watch everything I do to you, and you're going to enjoy it."He must have saw the constriction in her throat, because one arm left the side of her head and hishand was tracing the outline of her neck, two fingers just ghosting down her skin to her collarbone.Goosebumps appearing where he had almost touched.

   She made a little noise and his eyes met hers again. He looked very pleased with himself.

   Very pleased. 

   She shifted her thighs beneath him to ease the ache between her legs and this time, it was his turnto moan. She had pressed her thigh right up against his erection. She sucked in a deep breath atthe contact of her soft thigh against the hard intrusion. 

   He let out a small noise through his nose. "Feel that, Granger?" he asked her his lips at her earand bending down further to trail them just underneath it. "That's what your little fantasies havedone to me ..." 

   She was almost panting now. Her eyes still wide open, almost rolling back into her head when shefinally felt his lips touch that sensitive spot between her neck and her shoulder. Her handsinstinctively reached out and wrapped themselves around his neck to bring him closer to her. 

   This put her in a vulnerable position. 

   Without removing his lips from her neck, she gave a moan when his hands instinctively took hersand trapped them above her head, making her unable to explore the warmth of his body like shewanted to. He used one hand to keep her hands there, and then used the other to pull the sheetdown slowly, exposing her nipples to the slight chill of the room. 

   She wanted to close her eyes when removed his lips from her neck as he took in her body. She felthis eyes roaming over her, she felt far too exposed. She could tell her cheeks were flushed. 

   "Look at me." Was all he said, his voice low and husky. 

   She did and oh, ... it was primal. 

   His eyes said it all. He liked what he saw, and if it was up to him, she thought he might be drivinginto her already, making them both scream. 

   He wanted her. He really wanted her. His eyes gave him away too easily, she could see the brutalarousal as clear as day in him. But she knew it rivalled hers too, because she was so aroused itwas unreal. 

   And he was doing that to her. He was getting this reaction from her and oh god ... if he kept upwith his touches and his lips on her skin, she didn't think she would be able to hold herself backfrom him. 

   She looked down when she saw a hand trail down the valley between her breasts in a feather lighttouch, his fingertips dancing over the flesh before cupping one breast and grazing his thumb overthe bud of her nipple, making a moan escape her throat and she turned her head to the side,looking away. 

   His hand left her breast and cupped her chin roughly, bringing her head back to his, meeting hisforehead. 

   "Don't you dare look away ... look at me, Granger." Her eyes snapped to his again, and when hereleased her chin and his hand went back to her nipple, his knuckles grazing against it, she bit herlip and her eyes felt like they were watering. 

   "I want to watch the expression on your face." He told her, his hand kneading her breast but hiseyes looking down at her face, their foreheads still connected. "I want to watch you battle withyourself between what you know you want, and what you know you shouldn't want." 

   She gritted her teeth then and met his eyes defiantly. "You don't know what I want." She answeredhim, trying to move her arms that were still being held down at the top of her head. "And if youdid, I don't think you could be man enough to do it." 

   He tensed up at that and hissed. His eyes were daring when she looked at him now. And she knewthe game would be played dif erently now. 

   "I'm going to fucking ruin you, Granger." That was all he said. 

   His tongue was delicious when his mouth crashed down onto hers. It was sweet and salty and itclaimed her own roughly, making her groan with need as he completely took her over. He kissedthe breath out of her and when he ripped his mouth away, she saw the blood on his lips. His eyeswere feral. 

   She had bit him. 

   He licked the blood of his lip and his eyes glistened dangerously at her. 

   "Do your worst." She answered him between breaths, her chin jutting out defiantly. If he wanted afight, she would give him one.

   Hermione wasn't sure how everything started after that, but she heard him growl menacinglybefore she felt his head bury itself in her neck. At the same time, his free hand went down furtherbeneath the sheet separating them, roughly arriving at her sex. She felt his hand push her legsapart and one of his thighs trapped hers, leaving her separated and open. 

   Then she felt his fingers. 

   Right there. 

   She instinctively arched her hips up slightly as the feelings assaulted her. She felt his fingertips findthat sweet spot and suddenly her whole body was humming. Between the feeling of his lips, teethand tongue assaulting her neck and collarbone and his hand playing with her, she felt her headarch back and the feelings take over her. 

   His hand stilled, and he chuckled against her neck. 

   "You move, I stop." He told her, low and roughly as he heard her moan in frustration. "You'replaying my game, Granger ... don't forget that." 

   She controlled her breathing and stilled. She was torn between doing what she thought she shoulddo, and doing what she thought she wanted to do ... which was exactly whatever he told her. 

   He started again once she stilled. His lips, his teeth, his fingers ... every sensation assaulting her atonce and the frustration of her hands being held to stop her touching anything did not help thetension rising inside her. 

    "Not fair ... stupid control..." she managed to babble out incoherently between gasps and moans. 

   Her hips rose again as she arched her body. And he stopped everything. 

   She made an exasperated noise this time, telling him he was pissing her of . He wasn't giving herwhat she wanted and it was getting very fucking annoying. 

   His teeth caught her lip and he bit down slightly, causing a little cry to escape her throat. This didnot help to fan the flames at all, it just ignited them further. He pulled her lip and then gave her achased kiss before leaning right in, lips against lips but not kissing her anymore. 

   "Stop." He plunged a finger into her pussy. "fucking." A second added. "Moving." His thumbmoved against her clit and suddenly he was fucking her so furiously with his fingers that she criedout against his lips and his movements came even harder as she moved underneath him. 

   "Is this what you want, love?" his fingers were touching somewhere inside of her that was drawingheat through her body. And yet, his voice was calm as he whispered against her ear. "Do you wantto come like this? ... do you want my fingers inside you when you come?" 

   She mewled and oh god, if he didn't stop then she would. She would explode all over his fingersand scream out his fucking name. 

   "Malfoy ... please ... too hard ...." was all she managed to get out between ragged breaths. 

   He went even harder and her hips were practically banging into his fingers as she thrust up to meetthem, moaning every time his fingers crooked and coaxed that spot inside her into play. She couldfeel herself right on the edge of an orgasm and oh, shit ... when she came, she knew she wouldbring the house down. 

   "I'm –"she panted, and his eyes caught hers. "I'm going to-"

   And then that edge she was teetering on was further away from her. He had withdrawn his handsand his kisses and his touch completely from her, leaving her with tension that she desperatelyneeded to release. 

   She watched through fogged up vision as he moved of her and the bed, releasing her hands. Shesaw him pulling at his belt buckle down and then his pants sliding down his hips along with hisboxer shorts. She noted then that his hand was now holding his Slytherin tie ... it must have been inthe pocket of his pants. She watched him wrap it loosely around his hand, before her eyeswondered down lower ... 

   God, he was so hard.

   Hard and long and ... perfect.

   And this was going to happen. He was going to fuck her so hard she would see stars. 

   And she was going to let him because she hadn't wanted anything more. She'd got rid of thefeelings of apprehension and guilt as soon as his fingers had so expertly played with her. Rightnow, she just wanted him to touch her again in all of the worst ways possible. 

   He was looking down at her in approval, his eyes taking her in as his hand ran down the length ofhis cock. Then he took the tie in both hands and looked at her. Her breath hitched and she knewwhat he was going to do. 

   "Sit up." He instructed. She sat up and scooted to the edge of the bed in front of him. She waswatching him, seeing so many dif erent emotions flicker across his features. He was so intense; shecould never keep up with his changing moods.

   Without answering him, Hermione lifted her wrists up to him, knowing exactly what the tie wasgoing to be used for. She should be disgusted with the idea of being bound while he fucked her ...but she wasn't. She was anticipating the feeling of being fully controlled.

   But something shifted in his eyes. Something was slipping. 

   And then his eyes said it all. 

   "Fuck me, Granger ..." he dropped the tie. "You're something fucking else." 

   A change of mind in a state of high arousal and needed. He just needed to fuck her. Find out whathis cock would feel like inside her heat. 

   And then he was on her. He kept her at the edge of the bed, prised her legs apart, pushed her backslightly so he was bent over her and then when their foreheads connected, he entered hersuddenly.

   It was all she could do to stop herself from crying out at the impact. Her walls were clenchingaround him and he felt fucking amazing inside her.

   "Keep fucking looking at me." He told her, gritting his teeth as he stayed himself, waiting for herto adjust before he dared to move again. For her sake and his own, probably. "I want your eyes onme when I make you come for me." 

   She made a low groan in her throat and shifted her hips. He hissed again and his hands grabbedher hips, sliding her down further onto his cock and stilling her at the same time. 

   "I swear, if you're trying to make me come- " 

   She smirked against his lips and then bit her own. She knew she had adjusted to him now and itwas his control that they were waiting for. It made her own power flare at the thought of himunable to control himself enough to start fucking her like she knew he wanted to. 

   Like she wanted him to. 

   "Fuck it." He said finally, releasing a breath and then pulling out before slamming into her again."I'm going to fuck you so hard you're going to scream for me." 

   And he wasn't lying. 

   He slammed into her with wanton abandon. Every time their hips crashed together, they murmuredand moaned, their lips still so close to each other's but barely touching. Hermione's eyesconcentrated on the frustrated faces he kept making as he fucked her so hard the bed rattledagainst the wall. 

   "You're so fucking tight, Granger," he growled against her, he was looking down between them astheir bodies connected. "When you come for me, I'm going to feel you grip around me like afucking vice ..." 

   She could only moan as her hands, now free to explore, were everywhere. 

   He was lean and beautiful and hard and smooth and had edges in all the right places. Her handsraked through his hair and then slowly made their way down his body to his arse. 

   He looked up at her then and she saw the animal in him. His pace picked up even further when herhands went to his arse, urging him to fuck her harder. He reached out and a hand gripped the backof her hair, pulling down roughly and as her head snapped back, her throat became exposed. 

   That was enough for the feelings to become so intense. That pressure constantly there, it wasbuilding up again now and as he fucked her so hard, she was almost sore, the thought of himwanting her so much that he had let himself loose was almost enough to finish her of . 

   "Oh god ... Malfoy ...." she cried as he continued his assault. 

   "Say it." He asked her in a growl. "Fucking say it and I'll let you go..." he was rotating his hipsrough and fast into that sweet spot and she nearly screamed. It was too fucking good. 

   She knew what he wanted. 

   And she knew that neither of them was letting go until she said it. 

   "Oh, oh god .... oh god, please...." the sounds in the room were so loud. The bed was slammingagainst the wall. "I – I can't, I need-" Hips kept thrusting and her thighs were wrapping aroundhim, their bodies now slick with perspiration. 

   He lifted her head with his hand and made her look him directly in the eyes. 

   She was tumbling towards the edge, and that look of primal fuck lust in his eyes was going to seeher diving of the edge. He wanted her to look and he wanted her to feel and know that every singleemotion she was feeling now was because of him and his touch. 

   "Say it." He choked out, his final performance being his hips pounding so furiously down ontohers and hitting her clit that she had no option. She had to yield. She had to do what he wanted,and there really was no other way for both of them. 

   "Draco..." she almost whispered, and the look in his eyes was too much for her. 

   He brushed a thumb against her clit and her senses exploded. 

   "Fuck... Draco ..." Her head shot back and she couldn't sense anything except the feel of hercoming apart all around his cock, gripping it tight and milking it as she rode something sopowerful that she couldn't control the emotions radiating out of her. He was still fucking her sohard, pummelling her with his cock ruthlessly. 

   He was right on top of her now, pumping into her so harshly it was taking her breath away. Herorgasm was still riding, while he was nearly ready to let go of his. 

   She grabbed his face. "Look at me". She told him roughly. "You know you want to come, Draco ...do it ... deep inside of me."

   He let out a growl as her words af ected him, and then she put her lips into the sensitive crookbetween his neck and his shoulder and bit down, hard. 

   "Fuuuuck!" he roared as he rocked into her so hard, he was practically suf ocating her. Grippingher tightly as he came, shooting his seed deep inside her like she'd begged him to. Her legs werewrapped around him, gripping his thighs tightly as she felt him shuddering with her. 

   That was when Hermione realised it. She was owned. --

   Hermione put down her quill, her heart hammering against her chest and her body thrumming asshe looked over the parchment in front of her. 

   She had done it. She had written it exactly how Malfoy would have wanted it; raw, dirty, depravedand passionate ... just like him 

   He was going to love it. Love it enough to finally leave her alone. 

   The thought didn't sit quite as well with her as she thought it would.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 7.1K 26
Hermione Granger; brightest witch of her age, muggle-born, best friends with Harry Potter, Lord Voldemorts long lost daughter? Before the start of he...
340K 14.9K 54
After the Second Wizarding War, Malfoy found himself alienated from the majority of the school; his old friends just irritated him, all of Hogwarts'...
28.2K 561 39
Voldemort is gone and Hermione Granger has been invited to return to Hogwarts to complete her eighth year. The world is not what it used to be and sh...
35 2 1
When everyone is invited to go back for 8th year, only a couple of people answer. Ron and Harry decide to go straight to becoming aurors but Hermione...