Suicidal Child ||tpn x bsd x...

By itz-stuts

ON PAUSE!! "The weak fear happiness itself. They can harm themselves on cotton wool. Sometimes they are wound... More

Y/n profile + A/n
Characters
001
002
003
Love interest
004
Dark Era Y/n + A/n
005
005.5
006
007
Happy 180 reads people🥳🥳🥳
008
009
010
011
Happy 400 reads🥳🥳🥳
012
A/n
013
Thank youu sooo much for 1k
Announcement!!!
015
016
Happy new year people!!!
017
018
019
020
021
022
Updated Love interest + one shoutout
023
024
025
026
Promotion

014

661 24 4
By itz-stuts

3rd pov:

After a while Chuuya woke up as Y/n and her Friends continue their journey as they reached in from of the forest. 

"You know Emma, Ray this is were those man-eaters live." Y/n said

The two cattle walked with Y/n and Chuuya in the frost as they looked around. 

'Incredible...This forest is so strange. This one is totally unlike anything we've seen in the house.... It looks like a candle melting...' Emma thought as she looked at a tree. 

'The trunk is...stone? '

'They're here...I'm certain of it.' Ray thought as he looked around.

"In this forest, there's no end to them. The ones in this area...They're - wild, but know how to form packs. They always keep in groups. Where there's one, there's more. On top of that, all varieties are very aggressive. In other words, if you're seen, you're dead." Chuuya said.

Y/n eyes lit up as she listened attentively to her partner. "They will call for more.... and the band will fall on you. They will share the food together and crunch even your bones." Chuuya added. Y/n winced as she had an annoyed expression.

'Never mind... 'She thought.

"I can think of only one way to survive an encounter... Kill the hell out of 'em before they can call for more. But twerps like you three? Zero chance of pulling that off. Therefore..."

"Do not be spotted. Absolutely do not let them come close. And advance! If we cross this area before sunset, we can sleep away from their nests at night." Y/n said 

"How long do we have?" Emma asked.

"Maybe two hours before it gets dark." Ray said, holding a watch with one of his hands and the other grabbing Y/n's shirt collar to stop her from wandering off.

"I see. Let's do our best." Emma said.

"Yeah, the distance is not bad either. So far, the trip's been alright" Ray agreed.

"Oh yeah, Just wait..." Y/n mumbled as she walked over to Emma as Emma looked at her giving her a bright smile making Y/n smile a bit as Emma leaned on Y/n's shoulder.

'Well~ Emma and Ray are watching us to learn more about killing demons~ How interesting guess they are following the of Observe, analyze, acquire. I am not that surprised they are quite smart thought not smart enough to outsmart me!! ' Y/n thought as she self praised herself.

'How does they move their body? What moves and postures do they use? 'Emma thought as she observed Y/n and Chuuya.

'Learn by watching? ' Chuuya thought as he glanced back at them.

'But they're not just following us around playing copycat '

"To the right." Chuuya said.

Ray looked done and spotted some new-looking footprints.

"Right, really?" Ray questioned.

"No, left." Chuuya said making Y/n giggle.

"Damn, you-"

'Not easy to fool them either. Maybe they don't know much, but it's- enough to pick up on my lies. I see so they do have capability no wonder Y/n and Isabelle wanted them alive ' Chuuya thought

"Nice catch, Ray!" Y/n said.

"Yeah!!I didn't spot it." Emma said while backing up Y/n's statement. 

"Thanks." Ray replied.

Emma stopped so Ray asked, "What's the matter, Emma?"

"Don't you feel it?" She asked. The ground started shaking and Y/n cocked her gun.

Suddenly, a demon that was extremely large compared to Emma jumped up from behind her.

"EMMA!"

Emma was unmoving in shock so Y/n shoved her and herself away. There was rapid gunfire from Y/n's gun, directed at the demon.

"EMMA!" Ray exclaimed as he held onto her shoulders.

"Eh? I'm...I'm alive...?!" Emma said in surprise.

"HUH?!" Ray angrily said, shaking her.

"Thought you were dead, didn't you?" Chuuya questioned. 

"You died for real right now, brat. Couldn't even pull the trigger in time."

"HEY YOU ARE A BRAT TOO!!" Ray yelled

"HAH? I'M MORE EXPERICENDED THAN YOU, YOU PUNK!!!" Chuuya reverted making Y/n laugh.

"Man, that was funny. Guess you've never seen man-eaters who come from above, huh? There's a bunch in this area." Y/n said ."But...Thank you, Y/n! You...You saved us..." Emma smiled.

"Right, let's move on before the rest of its pack finds the body here." Ray said.

"No she/I didn't" Chuuya and Y/n said in unison.

"What?" The other two questioned, turning to them.

"No one's saved. Man-eaters don't die that easily." Chuuya said.

"Huh?"

"They rise again very fast... It'll call the others now." Y/n said

The demon let out a loud ear-piercing scream. The four of them started running from the demons.

"You suicidal idiot! If it's not dead, say something!" Ray yelled.

"It was on purpose." Y/n replied.

"What?!"

"I didn't kill it and kept quiet on purpose to have fun with you and test your capabilities." Y/n admitted. 

"You crafty bastard" Chuuya said with a sigh as Ray sighed in frustration.

"It's alright. It's alright. I am not dying here. But you two...bit of a pinch, innit? You messed with their meal and attacked one of the pack...." Chuuya said

"They're pretty pissed off. This is even more terrifying than just letting them call the band!" Y/n said as she gave a high five to Chuuya.

"YOU GODDAMN JERKS" Ray angrily said.

"This is just the first stop in your journey to hell. Your lives are ours to play with now." Chuuya grinned. 

"Well then, guys. Let's see you try to survive this." Y/n said.

"What a beautiful scene! What a wonderful sight!" Y/n said as they looked at the group of demons,

"She is a crazy bastard... "Ray said with grit teeth.

"And you're one to talk?" Y/n mocked before her expression turned serious. 

"Sorry, brat. You did better than I expected...so I just had to spice things up, ya know?" Chuuya said as he was beside Y/n.

"These monsters are furious...' Ray thought

.'There's so many of them...' Emma thought.

'How can we...'

"Welp, guess y'all gonna die, but try and do your best anyway! I'll be around watching the show!" Chuuya said before he jumped on another tree as Y/n hit him in the head making him groan.

"TEME!!" Chuuya said then sighed

"When one of you drops dead, I'll come save the other two. So concentrate on how to get through this!"

"Shut it Chuuya, We talked about this. Both of you there is nothing going to happen like that if you guys are in danger i will come save you kay!" Y/n said

Ray and Emma were thinking of a plan.

"Ray! They're climbing up here!" Emma alerted. 

"This way!" She exclaimed as the demons climbed onto the branch.

Ray shot multiple times before yelling, "Emma! Use that gun now!"

Emma brought it out and yelled, "What bullet?!"

"The green one!"

"Fire!!"A net covered the demons, giving the two kids time to run.

"They're tied up!"

"Good! Now hurry!"

The net was only able to hold them for a few seconds before they broke out.

'No way... What are they...? They're....eating their comrade?! 'Emma thought in shock.

"They're already free! Here they come!" Emma warned.

Ray shot at the demons but they kept regenerating.

'It's no use. It's all pointless... No matter how smart you are...No matter how well you've honed your body...or if you have an aptitude for guns...If you don't kill them...' Y/n thought.

"If you can't kill them...you're just wasting bullets." She said.

"Dammit! There's no end to this...!" Ray said as he ran. 

"Crap!" He yelled as a demon's claw neared him

"Ray! This way! Quick!!" Emma shouted.

'And now he's dead.' Chuuya thought as he watched. Before the demon could grab Ray, a bullet was shot at it. Y/n stood calmly with her gun that had smoke from it, indicating that it was just used.

All of them turned getting up.

"He's not rising!" Emma said.

"Great! Run! Get away!" Ray exclaimed as they ran seeing the demon on the ground with no signs of Movement.

Y/n, Ray, and Emma were on the ground, trying to catch their breath.

"Good work. Oh Guys, I knew you guys can managed to escape their territory all by yourselves..." Y/n said. 

"Thank you for believing in us Y/n!!" Emma said with her same old bright smile as Y/n patted her head and walked over to Chuuya.

Ray turned to Y/n and said, "Thanks for saving me. Now we know how to kill them."

"You can thank me by joining me on a double-suicide." Y/n grinned with starry eyes as she held Ray's hands in her own.

Ray pulled his hands away with a red face and smacked Y/n on the head Y/n rubbed her head as she pouted but then turned to Chuuya.

"So Chuuya~ Want some~" Y/n said as she took out a thermos bottle.

"Hah? What is it?"

"W~i~n~e~" Y/n cooed 

"Wait really?!" Chuuya was both excited to try wine at this time and shocked that she brought him his wine at this trip.

"Yep~ But i get some~" 

"Fine" Chuuya said while sighing 

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

It was the third morning of their walk and they were tired. 

The demons had raided them in the middle of the night and they had hardly slept yesterday or the day before. But the Y/n and Chuuya was still in their high spirits. 

As they were walking, they spotted another demon.....The tired kids and suicidal idiot with the wine addict ran before finding a place to settle down.

"Today's lunch...is nowhere to be seen, huh." Emma sighed as she held up a dried-up fruit.

"Yeah."

"This forest is a sign to me that I am destined to die soon." Y/n happily sighed as she hugged himself. Then, something was shoved into his mouth. It was bread.

She coughed as she held it in her hand and swallowed what was in her mouth.

"If you wanted to choke me to death, you could've done it another way." She laughed and coughed.

(No she did not mean this sexually. She's just a kid.)

Chuuya slapped her head in annoyance and went back to drinking his wine.

"Hey Chuuya-kun" Emma said as he raised his eyebrow

"What is this drink? is it kind juice?" Emma asked innocently

"Uhhh...Yeah kind of" Chuuya said with a sweat dropping at her innocence 

"Can I-" Emma said but got cut of by Y/n and Ray

"NO!"  

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

It was night time and they were getting ready to settle down.

"Look, we're up to A 07-63 already! A 08-63 is right over there!" Emma said as Y/n held the pen for them to look at the hologram.

"Seems like we'll get there even earlier than we thought!"

"Ta-dah! Dinner is served!" Emma smiled as she and Y/n held a bundle of berries and a dead frog.

"Seems like you already got the knack for spotting food in this forest." Ray said.

"How are we supposed to do gupna for a lizard, I wonder?" Emma said.

"Let me see it. If you cut it the normal way...I've read about this in an old book..." Ray said as he took the frog, preparing to cook it. 

"Phew, everyone is safe and sound." Emma said as they sat peacefully.

"What?"

"We're not altogether right now, but...Gilda and the others in the shelter...and Phil and the kids who stayed in the house. Before we left, that Chuuya-kun asked me...if our decision was the right one. He didn't have to ask though. From the moment I decided to go with it, I was already scared. Is this the right move? Are we making a mistake? Is it really a good idea for us to go to Goldy Pond alone? Temporary or not, should we really have left Phil's group behind?" Emma said.

"And...letting...Norman...that? I can't keep going back to this. I have to look forward. I can't afford to lose myself. I know that. But still- I'm scared. If the choices we made are wrong...That terror he mentioned, we know how heavy it is...But what if you then lose everyone to your choices? I can't even imagine the horror, the pain of it. I-" Emma said but got cut of by Y/n.

"Emma, You will know when you actually feel it...But let me tell you this it is dreadful..." Y/n said before leaving as she had those same dead eyes that Ray remembered when she gave him her book...

"Y/n..." Ray said as he knew only half of what she was going thorough

'And that is the only reason why i am taking you to goldy pond...To teach you a life lesson...

That you...

can't save...

everyone you want...' Y/n thought 

Y/n walked towards Chuuya.

"You know that they are going to die there don't you?" Chuuya said

"They won't but..."

"Y/N!! EMMA!! GET DOWN!!" They heard Ray say.

Something latched onto both Y/n and Emma's waists, pulling them away. As they were pulled back, their consciousness slipped away.

"Y/N! EMMA!", was the thing they heard. 

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter 

(2183 words)

hope you like...

Have a great time...

Till we meet next time...

Byeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.2K 32
After your brother, Odasaku died, you realized that more than half of your physical and mental strength was getting weaker and weaker. But then, this...
365K 16.1K 81
[Being Edited] A suicidal maniac, number 94194, one of the most intelligent kids of Grace Field House, Plant Three, is working together with his frie...
66.3K 2.6K 19
"Never play with the feelings of others because you may win the game, but the risk is that you surely lose the person for a lifetime." Love is as com...
54K 3.1K 43
"ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴅɪᴇ - ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴜʀʏ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʟᴀʙᴏᴜʀ." Fire burns brighter in the darkness. Evil lurks suitably amongst the shadow...