House of Pleasure - BTS

By kth__armyy

Living in a house with BTS can get quite.... interesting. More

Innocent - Taehyung
Live - Namjoon
Lesson - Yoongi pt1.
Public - Jungkook pt.1

Lesson - Yoongi pt.2

73 1 0
By kth__armyy

I quietly sat on my bed after taking a quick shower and putting back on the same outfit as before. He told me to wear it so I did. I never dared to disobey him – out of all the members, he could be the scariest. Observing my door I fiddled with my fingers, nervous but also excited for what's to come. It was almost two weeks ago when I had this insane sex with Taehyung after we visited my aunt and I was starting to get a little needy. Constantly being around the seven most good looking guys was hard. Sometimes they were all over me and I wouldn't get a breather from them but then there were also times where it wasn't that turbulent.

I got ripped out of my thoughts when my door slowly opened and Yoongi poked his head through the door. I couldn't read his gaze but I think it was neutral. Like always.

"Follow me," was the only thing he said. I got up and did as told. He led me through the hall way past all the other guys' doors and downstairs to the basement.

"Where are we going?" Silently following him with a constant distance of about two meters I questioned our destination. I didn't receive an answer though. It didn't take me long to figure out that we were heading to his studio that was located down here. Only having to go down here to occasionally get something from our extra food stash I didn't really know which studio belonged to which member. I just knew that his was the one at the very end of the hallway.

I didn't receive an answer but just kept following him silently, my thoughts spinning around in my head and thinking about what he could do to me. He unlocked the door to his sacred room and stood aside, waiting for me to enter it. I stepped inside and started looking around the room, only having been here once before to quickly drop some food off for him I haven't ever looked at it properly. There were microphones and his beloved keyboard on one side of the room, a couch and a small table opposite of it. The technical installments were impressive, even though I didn't really understand anything about it.

A short and quite cough from behind me made me turn around and look at the man who had closed the door behind us a couple of minutes ago.

"Do you think I brought you down here for you to stare at my stuff?" His arms were crossed in front of his chest, making it clear that he wasn't amused. Not daring to say anything, I just quietly shook my head to tell him what he probably wanted to hear. The few steps that he took towards me automatically made my body step back as well. I was frightened but was also eagerly anticipating what was to come. Finally hitting the wall with my back I wasn't able to move back any further, causing him to come closer inch by inch until our noses were almost touching.

"Do you know why you're here?" I felt his warm breath hitting my face and it send a wave of shivers down my spine. Not having paid attention to his question because I was consumed by his close proximity I just lightly shook my head in hopes of having guessed right. He gave a short but powerful spank to my clothed ass which made an involuntary whine slip from my lips.

"Don't play dumb." Slowly lifting his hand and grazing my neck with his fingers, he slid them upwards and under my chin to lift my head and make my eyes meet his. "I don't like the way you behaved up there with the others. Especially that you flaunted your underwear as if it was nothing. Next time, just don't wear clothes at all, it wouldn't exactly make a difference." His hand now trailed up my outer thigh and came to a rest just shortly before they could touch the fabric of my skirt.

"Let's see if you followed my orders...", he trailed off as he focused his gaze upon the lace garments, that were now still hidden under the fabric of my skirt. Lifting it up just enough so that he could check he dropped it immediately after being satisfied with my choice of lingerie. "At least you remembered something."

"Yoongi.. I-." He shut my attempt of speaking by placing his finger on my lips.

"You've done enough today, no need to say anything." Lowering his head to rest on the side of my neck he started to harshly nip and suck at my sensitive skin. "If you decide.... to show your underwear again.... make sure it isn't in my.... favorite color.." The whispers in between his kisses made me tingle and clench my legs, feeling that his words caused a rush of arousal in my undergarment. My hands started trailing down his chest and his arms, squeezing his skin to give him my approval about what was happening. I lightly tilted my head for him to have better access to my neck when he pulled away and stared at my eyes. "Do you know now what my problem is with you?"

This time I knew better and nodded my head, still not having spoken ever since we entered this room. "And what exactly is it? Cat got your tongue? Why so shy all of a sudden? Talk to me." The closeness of his body made my mind go crazy and I wasn't able to keep one single train of thought.

"Yes. I shouldn't have shown off my underwear and it shouldn't have been your favorite color." A low and dry chuckle left his lips and he stroked back a strand of hair behind my ear.

"That's right... Now, don't you think you have some making up to do?" This time I just nodded again.

"Take your shirt off and get on your knees." I was feeling all flustered and heated while I slid my shirt over my head to reveal the dark red lingerie he was so eager to have to himself. His fingers quickly opened the button of his jeans but then he rested his arm on his side while the other one was placed against the wall for extra support.

I knew all too well that he wanted me to put in the work and suggested for me to do so by opening his button first. My trembling hands found their way to the zipper and pulled down his pants agonizingly slow. I probably knew better than not to tease him but I wanted to test how far I could go. The prominent imprint of his semi hard length in his boxers made my mouth water and caused me to palm him through the thin fabric. I loved this.

"Don't fucking tease me." His growl made me flinch and retreat my hand from his cock. Instead, I hooked my fingers into the elastic band to pull the boxers down to his knees. Before taking him in I looked up at him to meet his gaze, wanting to look as innocent as possible – I knew for a fact that he got off on me being submissive. His length grew hard at the sight of me kneeling in front of him all vulnerable in nothing but a revealing bra and a short skirt.

My tongue slowly met the tip of his aching dick to get a taste of the pre-cum that had already accumulated. He hissed at this first contact and brought his hand to my head to intertwine his fingers with my hair. I softly wrapped my mouth around his length and started bobbing my head up and down his wide shaft. My small hand helped with what I couldn't fit and I purposely squeezed a little harder when pulling him out of my mouth to get more of his pre-cum to leak.

I looked up at him to see him with his head hung low and eyes squeezed shut, his hair falling in his face uncontrollably. The fingers that were still weaved into my hair started to lightly tug on it, causing me to follow his movements – he showed me how he wanted me to take him.

"Fuck..." Shaky breaths leaving his mouth made me put even more effort into this, wanting to make him feel as good as possible. By now, his hand was tugging at my hair harshly, guiding my head up and down his shaft fastly, creating as much friction as possible.

"Oh shit... I'm almost jealous that the others get a taste of this as well... you take me so well, fuck.." His hand was now moving my head on his own and he was harshly snapping his hips back and forth, using my mouth as his personal toy. I loved the way he made me feel needed and if I ever felt uncomfortable, he would immediately stop. The thing was just that I exactly wanted the opposite of him stopping. I loved this so much. The grip in my hair getting even tighter gave away that he was close to his orgasm but right when I noticed, he pulled out of my mouth, leaving me disheveled and with tears in the corners of my eyes.

"Get up." As soon as I stood again, his large hand pressed me against the wall by grabbing my neck. "To the couch, just how I like you." I immediately followed his order and took off my bra and skirt to rest on the couch in his preferred position.

On his way to the couch he took off his pants and boxers completely. I felt the couch dip down at his presence and was startled when I suddenly felt his fingers grazing the material of my soaked underwear.

"Oh fuck..." He lightly chuckled and switched his gaze in between my eyes and my wetness. "I didn't even touch you and you're already this wet? Someone's eager tonight..." Feeling caught I dropped my gaze to rest on his arms instead of his eyes, as his stare was starting to get intense.

"Look at me when I talk to you and put in effort for you." He waited for my eyes to fixate on his again and then slowly proceeded to push my only fabric to the side. His finger coming in contact with my sensitive nub sent a pleasant shockwave through my body and as soon as he started rubbing it, I dug my fingers into the skin of his shoulders. He skimmed my folds and brought up my own arousal to use it to stimulate me further, causing me to squeeze my eyes at the pleasure and push my head back into the couch. Immediately leaving my pussy, his wet fingers reached up to grab my face and make me focus back on him.

"I told you, eyes on me." After a while of his threatening gaze he dipped his fingers back down and this time past my folds to slowly push inside of me. He pushed himself up so that he was now able to wrap his mouth around one of my erect nipples. His sweet assault continued while his free hand started toying with my other nipple, flicking and squeezing it. All while his fingers were moving inside of me, curling up and hitting my favorite spot. A slow moan left my lips as I couldn't hold back the evidence of pleasure anymore. I knew that my moans were something that made him want me even more, they were almost like music to his ears – that's why I always tried to hold them back as long as I could with him.

My trembling hands fisted the fabric of his shirt tightly, which he took as a sign that I wanted him to take it off. Quickly lifting himself up from the couch, his shirt was gone in under a second as he dipped right back down and reconnected his warm tongue with my aching nipple. I squirmed under his burning touch and arched my back to establish even more contact between our bodies. This friction was something I could never ever get enough of.

"I love how good you are for me.." The words left his mouth as a low growl and he simultaneously added one finger more to my dripping heat, stretching me out even more. His lips now found their way up to my neck and started leaving heavy bruises, just how I liked it.

"Mmh fuck..." A trembly whisper left my mouth at this intense touch and I let my fingers graze over his hard chest uncontrollably until they came to a stop in his hair. His fingers kept fastly pumping inside of me, pushing me further and further towards my release. To stimulate me even more his thumb circled on my clit, causing me to flinch at the sudden contact.

"Yes... Yoongi.. I-" I couldn't finish my sentence as his hand covered in my wetness came up to grab my face once again.

"You know better than to call me Yoongi." I whined at the loss of contact and squirmed more, to get him to act again. "No, I'm not going to use my fingers on you again." His words crushed my hope of him pleasuring me further and bringing my closer to my high.

"Please... it just slipped out...." He just shook his head at my words and slowly stood up. A few steps to the side and he reached out for the keyboard laying on his table, only pressing one button and then coming right back to hover above me. My big eyes looking up at him didn't work this time, as he just grabbed my waist and turned me around on the couch. He slid off the panties that were still on me and threw them to the side while I was watching him intently.

"Bend down and over the arm rest, you know how." I did as told and pushed my butt up high into the air. Hearing a growly chuckle leave his lips, I knew that I achieved my goal of pleasing him.

"You're always so obedient.... Fuck, you turn me on so much.." Placing one knee on the couch he stepped closer and brought his hand down on my cheek fastly, making me jolt forward with surprise. A whine left my parted lips at the unexpected impact but I pushed right back as to show him my agreement. I could literally feel him smirk as he brought his hand down on my other cheek as well, probably leaving a red mark. I turned my head to look at him. His eyes were hooded and their whole focus was on my naked body, that was so openly on display just for him. The faintest layer of sweat was covering his abs and arms and his large hand was resting on my just assaulted butt cheek.

"What do you want, baby girl?" His tongue grazed over his lips and his eyes averted from my frame down towards his ever growing pleasure, the angry red tip indicating that it seemed to ache badly.

"I want you..." Hesitating with my answer I took him in once again. I reached back to grab his twitching dick with my small hand, encircling it to bring it closer to my dripping pussy.

"Please... punish me for misbehaving... teach me a lesson.." This time, my puppy eyes worked perfectly as he took one step closer and immediately pushed inside of me without warning.

An agitated and whispered "fuck" left his mouth at the feeling of my walls swallowing his entirety. His thrusts were powerful and without hesitation as he snapped his hips forward in a steady rhythm.

"Y-yes... oppa please..." My plead only got a raspy hum in response but I felt him picking up speed, touching his base to my ass every time he thrusted forward.

"The way you're enjoying this.. isn't even a punishment", he chuckled. I pressed back my body further to make him reach deeper inside of me. I felt his fingers digging into the side of my waist to be able to keep me in place and thrust into me harder. My back was arched which allowed me to reach back and grab his toned thighs.

"Shit.. yes.." His pace never slowed down and his hand delivered some harsh slaps to my ass from time to time, turning it even redder.

One of his hands reached forward to grab some of my hair and pull me up by it. His thrusts came to a halt when I suddenly felt his warm pants hitting the side of my neck.

"I want you sitting in my chair with your legs on either side of the arm rests." The low whispers leaving his lips made my entire body shiver and him pulling back and letting go of me made me stumble towards the chair. Hardly able to await his next moves, I positioned myself exactly how I was told.

For a second, he just stood there while admiring me sitting in his own studio like that. With a low whisper once again he stepped closer. "So pretty like that... my baby girl.." A sly smirk covered his face when he rolled the chair to rest against the table to stabilize it, his eyes never leaving me.

He pushed into me while observing exactly how our bodies connected down there. Quickly switching his eyes, they were now fixated in my own, piercing right through them. "That way I can see your face when you cum.. fuck..."

The strain from moving this fast slowly got to him, his thrusts becoming sloppier with time. Still, he was keeping up the force and the tight grip on the sides of my waist indicated that it wouldn't be long before he too, would lose his sanity to the pleasure.

"Mmh.... shit yes..." A low moan slipped from my lips at this feeling he was giving to me. I felt each of his moves, him hitting deep inside of me every time he pushed forth. There was a small dent forming in my stomach whenever he would push into me, leaving as quickly as it would appear.

According to his smirk, I knew that he had seen it to. The evidence of him hitting my deepest spot over and over again.

"Fuck this... ah, shit.." One hand of his left my side and went up my neck – he could push me into himself further that way. My head rolled to the side and my eyes to the back of my head. I felt my hair stick to my face and when I turned back to look at him, his face was scrunched up in pleasure and overstimulation.

His breathing got quicker and his grunts became more frequent, causing me to get agitated even more. I took in the sight of his blazing body moving quickly on top of me and felt the familiar feeling build up. It was there the whole time but now that I was seeing him so clearly in front of me, it wanted to spring free as soon as possible.

"Oppa.... please, faster... I'm cumming...."

Purposely slowing down a little, his previously shut eyes met mine and shot me a deadly glare. "You can't come...... w-without my permission.." The words took him every last bit of strength to push out in between gritted teeth. He picked the speed back up, driving me near the edge way too quickly. I was drenched and allowed him to glide in and out of me so easily, there was barely any friction. He made sure to hit every thrust deep inside of me, wanting to punish my sweet spot over and over again. The grip on my neck got tighter as I felt him tensing his whole body.

"Please...", I whined, not being able to take more overstimulation. My insides were on fire from keeping the orgasm down – I was tense and agitated, my body blazing hot underneath his hot one. I drew my hand up to stroke some of my hair out of my face as I was getting hotter by the second. His thrusts became sloppy but were still hitting deep.

"A-almost there.... fuck!" The hand on my neck moved up and caught my moving wrist, taking it and pinning it against the fabric of the huge chair.

"Cum." His words sounded more like a command but I was ecstatic that I could finally let go. The pain of holding it in and the immense pleasure washed over me like a huge wave, drowning me in a trance. My nails dug into the skin of his shoulders and with his whole strength he pushed down my wrist to avoid it from spasming.

"Fuck, moan louder baby girl..." He kept going swiftly inside of me, never once stopping and fucking me through this intense orgasm. My cum drenched his still moving cock and added to his pleasure. The pulses of my pussy elicited some grunts from him, making it even tighter to move inside of me..

I shook my head slowly from side to side, not being able to handle this overstimulation. My hands tried pushing him away by applying some pressure to his thighs but he didn't budge. He was chasing his own high by looking down at my disheveled and rosy face, my messy hair and the spot where we were still connected.

"Mmmh... fuck oppa..." His smirk flashed quickly but his features hardened right away again.

"I'm cumming again..." Whining and squirming, I didn't want this second orgasm to take over my body again. The pleasure was unbearable, almost painful. My sensitive and used walls were twitching at the ongoing friction between our bodies, heating up at the thought of cumming a second time.

"Fuck...." He delivered a few short but powerful thrusts, making sure that my body remembered these impacts. Pulling out and grabbing his red cock in his hands, he swiftly started stroking himself while bringing his other hand down to circle on my swollen clit. This was what I needed to come undone a second time.

"Yes... oh fuck, yes!" I tried composing my shaking form my clutching onto the sides of the chair. Yoongi's eyes drank in the sight of my squirming body and with a few last thrusts into his fist, he released all of his pent up anger onto my stomach and thighs with low grunts. The last drops of him trickled down my thigh as I still tried to keep my body from going insane. His hooded and now tired eyes were observing me, showing him exactly what he was able to do to me.

Slowly opening my eyes again, I looked at him standing in front of me with a smirk. I tried slowing down my breathing, my chest heaving up and down every second. He hovered above me again, only to reach out and press that same button on his keyboard again. On his way back he stopped in front of my face to leave soft little kisses on my red cheeks.

"Will you ever wear dark red lingerie in front of the other guys?", he asked me his voice still sounding so seductive, even after everything we did. The cool air hitting my heated body made goosebumps appear on my skin and I lightly shivered.

The only thing I could do was to shake my head... I was afraid that when I'd speak, I couldn't hide the truth from him. The truth being that maybe I would wear it again on purpose.

"Good girl... and what would you say when I told you that I recorded all of you pretty moans just now?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 2.4K 32
V and jungkook are roommates and have this feeling. Will they find out what kind of feeling this is??? WARNING!!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️ contains gay and sexual co...
162 7 4
Okay, so maybe Jimin thinks his neighbor is hot. A little. Okay, maybe a lot.
27.9K 1.8K 44
You thought getting out of high school and living with your boyfriend was an adventure in itself, but in reality, there's more to what goes behind th...
361K 7.3K 26
Moving into a new home with a fresh start before things took a turn when I met them. © domguks on wattpad