Celebrity Crush

By chrissybaeevans

Y/n is an aspiring actress, who has recently finished filming a movie with Tom Holland. After multiple press... More

Chapter One
Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty One: Part 2
Chapter Twenty One: Part 3
Chapter Twenty One: Part 4
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Two: Part 2
Chapter Twenty Two: Part 3
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Three: Part 2
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Seven: Part 2
Short Story: Broken Home
Chapter Twenty Seven: Part 3
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Twenty Nine: Part 2
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Four: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Five: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven*
Chapter Thirty Seven: Part 2
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty*
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Three: Part 2
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven: Part 1
Chapter Seventy Seven: Part 2
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty: Part 2
Chapter Eighty: Part 3
Chapter Eighty One
Epilogue
Bonus ā€¢ Teaching Nena Spanish
Bonus ā€¢ Tom babysits Sienna
Moodboards šŸ’‹
Bonus ā€¢ Chaos Walking Audition šŸŽ¬
Bonus ā€¢ Chris & Y/n Visit The Late Night Show
Bonus ā€¢ The...Binky.
What If? #1
Bonus ā€¢ Sienna Picks Her Favorite Person
What If? #2
Bonus ā€¢ Daddy's Little Pumpkin šŸŽƒ
Deleted Chapter #1
Bonus ā€¢ Interviewing Sienna Raine
Bonus ā€¢ Mexico Trip! šŸ‡²šŸ‡½
Bonus ā€¢ The Twins Fight Sleep šŸŒ™
Deleted Chapter #2
Bonus ā€¢ Girls Night Out šŸ’‹
Character Aesthetics šŸŒŸ
Celebrity Crush Playlist šŸŽ§
The End...or Is It?

Chapter Sixty Two

13.4K 222 280
By chrissybaeevans

The blurb is another amazing and beautiful mood board created by a reader! 🥰

Love it so so much! If anyone else wants to make their own please DM me them on insta and I'll include it in the next chapter! I might even think of making my own!

Without further ado, let's see how Chris and Y/n are doing...

Warnings: Light smut, angst, and fluff

• Third Person POV •

"I'm on my way now, Chris."

Tom runs to the street to grab a cab, he's still in Boston. But as soon as he found out what Nikki was up to, he was running to the nearest airport.

"No, no please enjoy your date night with Y/n, I'm sorry you even had to call me."

Chris calms Tom down on the other line, telling him, "no worries, Holland, just go get Nikki cause we both know who the one is for her."

Tom and Chris say their goodbyes as Tom finally gets a cab.

"Boston Airport please!"

Tom looks through the crowds of people in the airport, everyone going to their own destination.

"Is that Tom Holland?" People would say as he ran past them.

Tom ran to the only flight that was to fly to Italy.

He ran and he ran, thanking all that training he had to do for Marvel.

He reaches the gate for the only flight leaving for Italy at this time.

Everyone was still awaiting their departure, some listening to music, some watching a movie on their phones, and others typing away on their laptops.

When Tom spots the most beautiful girl he's ever seen.

The girl that makes his heart skip a beat and he doesn't know why, he kept it a secret for so long.

Because the truth was, Tom really liked Nikki the day she step foot on Chaos Walking set with her big sister Y/n.

"First class, boarding now."

Nikki stands, grabbing her bag and her carry on. A white paper in her hand as she made her way to the gate.

Tom ran as fast as he could, to her. Everyone staring at him like he was a crazy person.

"Nikki!" He shouts.

She doesn't turn around.

"Nikki!" He shouts again, and this time she takes off one of her headphones and turns to see who is calling her.

"Tom, w-what are you doing here?"

She's surprised to see him, because what kind of boy cuts though traffic and runs through an airport to try to stop you from committing a big mistake.

The kind of boy that loves you, Nikki.

"Remember when you asked me if I was okay with whatever we were doing being strictly for pleasure?" Tom randomly asks her, his romantic speech - everything he prepared flying straight out the window.

"Y-yes?" She looks at him confused.

"I said I was okay with it. But I'm not. I'm not, Nikki. Because I don't want this - whatever this is - between us to be 'just pleasure' I want it to be more. And that can't happen if you fly to Italy to be with Vince. I wanna be the guy you ditch everything for and start a new life with, if you stay, love, I can give you that and more, I swear to you - Nikki - I'll give you anything you want. Take you anywhere you wanna go. As long as I'm with you, I don't care."

This was much better than a lame speech, this was coming from the heart.

Nikki stared at Tom for a moment, wondering if he really spoke truthfully.

"Don't tell me you caught feelings, Holland." Nikki rolls her eyes, trying to ignore this fluttery feeling deep in her stomach.

Tom grabs Nikki before she begins to turn around, others passing by her to board the plane.

"I did, Nikki. I have feelings for you."

Nikki gulps, wondering how she can push Tom away. Even though she didn't really want to.

"You simp."

"I'm a fucking simp for you!" Tom defends himself, not being let down easy by Nikki.

"Why?! Why, Tom! If I'm just some college girl who parties too much, and has all these mental issues! I'm a train-wreck Tom and you don't wanna get in the way."

"Who cares if you're a college girl who parties with mental problems? You're my college, party girl with problems. And that's all that matters." Tom steps closer to Nikki, cupping the side of her face in his hand.

"You'll leave." Nikki whispers, tears in her eyes, "Everyone leaves. Mom, Dad, Y/n."

"I won't," Tom shakes his head, "I want to love you, Nikki. I just need you to let me in. Will you let me in, honey?"

Nikki wondered if she's open her heart to this London boy, would she get hurt in the process?

Looking into his light brown eyes and his curly hair, the way he was still panting from running like crazy through the airport. This tingly feeling inside her grew stronger.

"You really won't leave?" She asks him, wiping the only tear that escaped her eye, embarrassed she was even crying in front of Tom or even showing her emotional side.

"The only way you could make me leave is if you say you're going too."

Nikki smiles, dropping her ticket, and her backpack, wrapping her arms around Tom's neck as their shared an emotional kiss....

• Y/N'S POV •

Chris was at the edge of the bed, watching me pace back and forth. I was in a silk robe, courtesy of the AIR B&B.

Chris changed back into his boxers, and was just laying back on his arms at the edge of the bed. Watching me move, back and forth, following me with his eyes.

"Sweetheart," he interrupts my loud thinking, "I'm sure Nikki is fine. She's not running away with Victor."

"Vince! His name is Vince, Chris and I have a bad feeling about that kid! What if he gets her pregnant like Wyatt did?" I rub my temples to ease the headache I'm experiencing.

"Don't mention that asswipe of a kid!" Chris argues with me, not wanting to hear Wyatt's name.

"Nikki is stubborn, her head is literally hard as a rock, what if Tom can't convince her to come back?" At this point my palms are sweaty and I'm so nervous, I feel like I need to clean this entire place from floors to ceilings.

"C'mere." Chris nods his head downward.

I sluggishly walk over, as he grabs my wrists, sitting me down on his lap.

Cradling my face with one of his hands, he tells me, "everything will be fine, baby. I promise you. So stop thinking those terrible thoughts that I know are just lingering inside this gorgeous head of yours, and let's try to get some sleep? Hm? It is 2am."

"I'm worried Chris. I can't sleep, my baby sister is making this terrible mistake—"

Chris shushes me by kissing my lips, quieting down all the loud noises my head is making.

I kiss him back even harder, his face in between my hands as I turn my head, noses bumping as I continue to kiss him, in attempt to silence everything that's going on in my brain.

When the phone rang.

I pull away from Chris's lips, ignoring the fact that his lips are swollen red and he's starting to get hard again in between his legs.

"Tom?"

"Hey Y/n. I'm so sorry that your date night with Chris had to end this way. I do have good news though."

"Please tell me Nikki is with you." I close my eyes, preparing myself for the answer, while Chris sneaks his hands under my silk robe, gently passing the soft skin on my ass cheeks up my back.

I give him a look to stop, only making him smirk mischievously.

"She's here with me, we are on a plane though, only back to LA." Tom explains.

"Oh thank god!" I clutch my chest, not even realizing Chris is gently rubbing my hips against his hardness.

I am still completely naked under my robe.

"Pass me to her." I tell Tom.

"Can't," he whispers, "she fell asleep on me. But I will have her call you as soon as we land in LA."

"Thank you, Tom. Chris and I are headed back to LA soon anyway with the baby so, I'll see you guys soon."

Chris starts kissing my neck, moving my robe aside and kissing every new inch of skin that's being exposed.

"Sounds good, Y/n. Say hello to Sienna for me."

"I-I will. B-bye Tom." I stutter as Chris unties the robe leaving me completely naked and exposed on top of him. It didn't help when he starts palming my breasts in his hands, gently.

"You okay, Y/n?"

"I'm fine. Bye Tom." I hang up the phone and toss it aside, pushing Chris down so he's laying flat against the bed.

"You naughty boy." I whisper.

"Can't help it. You're so hot." He replies, licking his lips and groaning softly as I drag my breasts against his chest.

"We keep going at it like bunnies and we're gonna end up pregnant again, Chrissy." I start gently kissing his chest, kissing where he had the tattoo of the time of my birth and lower.

"I have no problem with that...." he husks, "I want all the babies if you're gonna be my baby mama."

I smile down at him, smoothing my thumb over his cheekbones, "Give me all your babies, all the babies..."

"You said it, not me." He smirks, swinging my robe elsewhere, leaving me naked, "and don't mind if I get started."

• NEXT MORNING •

It was the next morning, Chris and I woke up ridiculously satisfied, I had to beg him to stop last night from how many times the tears fell from my eyes from the overstimulation.

"good morning, love." Chris's voice is warm against the skin of my neck. Gently kissing a trail up to my cheek.

I could feel his abs against my back, we were both still very much naked.

His hand is rubbing the skin on my stomach, as my hand laid gently on top, softly lacing our fingers together, while the other was under my pillow supporting my head.

"good morning, handsome." I start giggling because the prickly sensation of his beard rubbing against my shoulder.

"What's so funny?" He asks.

"You're tickling me." My giggles grow louder.

"God, I love you." He smiles behind my shoulder, gently caressing my hips.

"And I love you." I turn, as we smile at each other. He happily cuddles under my chin, pulling my body closer over his.

"Who would've thought we'd be here, baby? Married, In love, with a beautiful baby girl?"

Chris randomly says, after a few minuets of silence.

I stroke my fingers through his soft brown hair, thinking about his question.

How did I get so lucky?

Chris has been so supportive, loving, caring. He's been the best dad and husband. Even though we've had our downs, we do have our ups as well.

I'm so lucky that he's the love of my life.

I feel like I deserve this, and not trying to sound cocky or anything. But I've had my fair share of darkness and family drama, the least the universe could do is bless me with Chris Evans aka my husband.

"Mmm," I hum happily, "it's crazy right? One minute we were dating, and the next you get me pregnant."

He laughs against me, making me smile and laugh as well.

"I think we both got you pregnant."

I shake my head, "nuh uh, Mister. It was all you."

"Nuh uh!" He argues, "you have what it takes to keep the baby safe, I have what it takes to actually make the baby. Not my fault you have a whole womb."

"Christopher! You have the sperm! If you didn't I wouldn't have fallen pregnant." I start.

"No! You have the womb! If you didn't, I would just go inside you no problem!"

We're just joking around at this point.

"And if I didn't, we wouldn't have our sweet girl to go home to." He adds.

I smile thinking about his excited I am to just go home and see my baby girl again.

"You're right." I hug him tighter, rubbing my hands up and down his back.

"Wanna get breakfast to go, and then head home?" He asks.

"I love that idea." I smirk, kissing his lips gently.

Then we got ready and headed outside.

Driving to our favorite diner here in Boston, Chris sighed as he saw the paparazzi lingering around the streets.

"I'll go babe." I touch his hand that was on my thigh.

Chris was way more famous than me, even though I have been rising up to the A-list, courtesy of being Chris Evans' wife.

"Let's both go." He smiles, squeezing my leg before hopping out of the car.

"THERE HE IS!" I laugh as all the paparazzi run to Chris. "CHRIS! LET US GET A PHOTO PLEASE!"

They can't see me yet since the window's of Chris's car are tinted.

Chris opens the door for me, reaching his hand out so that I can take it. He helps me out of the car, considering I am still in my dress from last night and my heels.

"Y/N! Y/N! CAN WE GET A PHOTO?" They start yelling at me.

Chris and I don't usually answer them, so we just quickly make our way inside to the diner. They can't go in there.

They flash photos of us anyway, as Chris puts his arm around me, shielding me from all the men.

Chris opens the door of the diner for me, and I step in. My nostrils greeted with the smell of pancakes and bacon.

A heavy hand on my lower back, chris guides me to move to the cashier.

I look at him and he's smirking at me.

"Christopher and the lovely Miss Y/n! How are ya?" The owner of the diner greets Chris and me.

We greet her as well, "What do you have today, Lena?" Chris asks for the specials.

Lena was a sweet older woman, born and raised here. She's known Chris since he was a teenager, and I've known her since my very first time coming to Boston.

"I got it all for you, Mr.Evans. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, hash-browns, waffles, breakfast sandwiches. What do you guys want?"

Chris and I tell Lena what we want, "Baby, can we get fruits and pancakes for Nena? She loves pancakes."

"I think I know where she gets it from." Chris kisses my temple, and since Lena heard our convo she writes it down and winks at us before heading back into the kitchen.

A few minutes later our food was ready, Chris paid and left a generous tip, we made our way back to the far.

Once I saw the microphones and the nicely dressed woman, I knew the media was here too.

I noticed a girl with red hair, one that likes to flirt with Chris at comic cons and junkets.

"We don't have to answer anything, honey. Just focus on getting to the car."

I nod at Chris's instructions.

As soon as the door opened, they came flying at us, microphones poking in our face, questions and rumors being shouted at us.

We did a good job ignoring them, until I heard the red haired lady say, "Is it true your daughter is Sebastian Stan's? Is that why you named her with an S initial?"

The world knew the baby was a girl, and just until recently they knew her initial and as Baby Evans or Baby S.

What she said infuriated me so much, I pulled away from Chris's hand and walked back to the red haired girl, which I know remember her name, Gia.

"Excuse me?" I walk back and ask her.

"Babe?" Chris notices I'm not holding his hand and turns with me.

"What did you just say?" Annoyance is plastered all over my face.

"I said if your baby was Sebastian Stan's—"

"—no I heard what you said. I heard loud and clear." I interrupt her, "you know what I have an answer for you. My daughter is 100% Chris's. She's our bundle of joy and I do not appreciate you spreading rumors about my kid!"

I guess mama bear mode kicked in and in full gear.

"Do you have anything to say about this Chris?"

I look over my shoulder, and up to see Chris's face since he is taller than me.

"I agree with my wife, please don't spread rumors about our daughter. We can answer any questions you have but don't ask us to confirm or deny rumors that are obviously not true."

The media outlet next to Gia poked a microphone in my face.

"Are you and Chris planning on having more kids?"

I take a deep breath, wondering if I should even answer the question, "yes. We are planning on having more in the future, but for now we are very content with the baby girl we have at home."

"Will you and Chris be filming anything together soon?"

I look at Chris for him to answer, "There is something in the wraps. But nothing concrete yet." He nods.

I grab his hand, rubbing our fingers together as we now work down this row of media outlets who have eager questions for us.

"And how old is Baby S now?" One sweet interviewer asks us, one I haven't met yet.

"She's almost 6 months." Chris answers, smiling down at me.

"Oh no! 6 months shots are due!" The guy jokes around with us.

I frown, "oh yeah. My poor baby. We also have decided to get her ears pierced so..."

"I will probably be the one crying." Chris jokes.

"Oh that's so cute! Okay you two, I will let you guys go, thank you for stopping. And I hope you enjoy your breakfast."

The camera stops rolling and now we can speak without the fear of everything being recorded.

"What's your name?" I ask the kid, he's maybe 20 years old. Very bright and bubbly.

"I'm Tori. Media reporter for Entertainment Tonight." He shakes both Chris and I's hands.

"Tori, nice to meet you." We tell him as we make our way to the last interviewer.

Chris puts his arm around me, keeping me close.

"Chris, Y/n, it's been a while since we saw either of you on screen. Will having a daughter be affecting that at all?"

I put my hand on Chris's chest.

"Well, it has been a while since I've filmed a movie. So, I think when we head back to LA, I really want to see who's looking for actresses."

"And I've recently started filming for the show again so, it was rough in the beginning with a newborn at home but as long as my wife is beside me - anything is possible."

"That's great!" The interviewer smiles at us, "one last question for Y/n, all the ladies want to know what it's like waking up next to Chris Evans."

I smile, laughing a bit, "well they should know it feels pretty damn good waking up next to this papacito...."

"....that means handsome in Spanish." I remind the viewers.

"We almost forget you're of Hispanic decent, Y/n!"

"Yeah! Most people do." I laugh.

"I do, sometimes too. Then she'll start singing this lullaby in Spanish to our daughter and I'm like holy - I forgot my wife speaks Spanish."

"And have you learned any words Chris?"

"Uhhh," he thinks about it, "Yeah well, Y/n sometimes calls the baby 'Bebe' which is Baby in Spanish, she calls me 'mi amor' sometimes which is my love in Spanish, and if she's mad she'll start saying all these words that I do not know what they mean..."

We all laugh, then the interviewer turns the camera off.

"....and if she's mad at me, I know she's mad at me, because she'll say 'callate'."

The interviewer and I laughed at my handsome husband.

"Thank you both. Please enjoy your day."

"Same to you." I tell her as Chris drags me gently with a tight grip on my hand to the car.

• AT HOME •

"Mom?" Chris calls out, the food bag in one hand and my hand in the other.

"In here, honey." Lisa's sweet voice responds.

We walk towards where Lisa's voice is coming from, in our kitchen.

Sienna was in her grandma's arms, as they watched Winnie the Pooh, which I am starting to see is Nena's favorite thing to watch, I'm trying to get her out of her coco-melon phase and get her into more Disney works.

"Is that mommy and daddy?" Lisa tells Sienna, as soon as she heard the word Daddy she turns her head around fast, her eyes opening when she saw me and Chris.

I smile when she starts squealing, moving her arms up and down like crazy.

"Oh there she is!" Chris sets the food down at our kitchen island, "my princess."

I walk over to pick her up from Lisa, acknowleding her prescense as well.

"Hi Nena, how are you, baby love? Did you miss me and dada?" She sqeuals at me, answering my question, then I turn to Lisa, "thank you so much Lisa."

"Not a problem, honey. This angel and I had a great night." She fixes Sienna's hair that was out of place.

"Yeah? She slept all night?" I ask

"Oh yeah. I gave her the prepared bottles you left and she was out. Didn't wake up for anything."

"Really?" I turn to Chris, "babe she didn't wake up not once."

Chris walks over to us, making eyes at Sienna causing her to start sqeualing again at seeing her dada.

He takes her from my arms, kissing her chubby cheeks.

"I guess she likes to wake us, babe." he tells me.

"Alrighty, honey." Lisa starts gathering her things, "I'm out of here, Stella has a ballet recital today and Carly wants me there."

"Sounds good Ma."

Lisa says goodbye to the baby and to me and she's out the door of the house.

Sienna is still in Chris's arms playing with his beard, she likes the prickly sensation against her small hands.

I was helping take out all the food we got at the diner, while taking out plates as well.

Sienna was laying in her head in the crook of Chris's neck, wrapping her small arms around him, sucking on her thumb.

We sit down and eat our yummy breakfast.

Chris tried to put Sienna in her high chair and she would not allow it. She'd start crying like crazy.

"I'll just hold her, I know she missed me." He seats her on his lap, bringing the plate of her cut up fruits and pancakes.

I dig into my delicious pancakes. Sitting across from my daughter and Chris.

Chris feeds Sienna by brining a small piece of banana into her mouth. But she's not paying attention to the food, instead she's looking up at Chris.

Amazed by him.

"So babe, what do you have planned today?" I ask Chris.

"I have an ASP meeting, just one. Then I'll be home so we can start packing." He feeds another piece of fruit into her mouth, she drools a bit as she munches.

Tomorrow we're leaving to LA, after being away for 6 months. Our flight is at night, because sienna has a doctors appointment for her 6 month shots before we leave in the morning.

• FEW HOURS LATER •

"Wahhh, wahhhhh...." It's been an hour and sienna won't stop crying.

I don't know if it's because Chris left or if it's because she's tired.

She was fine when Chris left, I was watching Winnie the Pooh with her, and she took a small nap in my arms after I gave her a bottle.

"What's wrong angel? Hm?" I rock her back and forth in my arms.

"Wahhhhh, wahhh...." Her face is red and tears are falling fast.

"Talk to me baby, what is it? Hm, Nena? What is it, tell mommy what hurts?" I beg her, I can't handle seeing her cry any longer.

She keeps on crying hysterically, so I call Dr.Robbins.

"This is Dr.Robbins, who am I speaking to?"

"Dr.Robbins, it's Y/n Evans, It's Sienna, she won't—" I try to hold my tears back, "—she won't stop crying. I-I fed her, I gave her a bath, she had a nap already, nothing has worked."

"Okay, Okay, Y/n. I'm gonna have you bring her in, alright? Are you okay to drive?" She can sense how worked up I am.

"Y-yes. We'll be there soon."

I hang up and grab Sienna's sweater. I slide her arms in when she lets out a wail, as if I was hurting her. But I don't see any bruises, cuts, nothing.

Which makes me think it's something internally.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I can't help you."

I get her in the car seat, and then we're off to the office. Where I call Chris, through the Bluetooth system.

"Chris?"

"Baby. What's wrong? Why do you sound like you've been crying?"

"It's Sienna. She won't stop crying. And I'm scared Chris. I don't know what to do. How to help her, so I'm taking her to the doctors."

"I'll meet you there my love, and don't worry everything is going to be fine."

We make it to the office, and they take us in right away into a room.

"Hi Sienna, what's going on honey?"

Sienna is panting softly, she's not crying anymore. But her eyes are big and filled with tears still.

"Aw no, look at that face." Dr.Robbins starts her examination.

Looking into Sienna's ears, her eyes, in her mouth, then I take off her jacket, and take off the clothes she had on so she's only left in her diaper.

"Okay Miss Sienna, let's see what going on with you. You got mommy all scared." Arizona winks at me.

Chris walks into the room, and engulfs me in a hug.

"Hey Doc."

"Hi Chris, I'm just checking out Sienna, and I don't seem to have found anything - ah - hmmm - what's this..."

"What is what." I want her to finish her sentence.

Arizona sees that Sienna's thumb is really swollen, the one on her left hand. Almost going purple.

Why didn't I see that before?

"I think this may be the root of the problem."

Dr.Robbins attempted to grab Sienna's left hand but she hand it bunched up in a fist, waving it away from Arizona.

No wonder it hurt when I put her jacket on, something is wrong in her little hand.

Chris walks over to be next to Sienna. Kissing her forehead, softly.

Dr.Robbins walks over to grab something to help her see clearly.

"Chris, I'm gonna have you hold her, sit here," she motions to the chair in the room.

Chris does what he is told and sits with sienna in his arms.

"I'm gonna take her hand, she might fuss around but just keep her still okay?"

I still next to them, letting sienna know that I'm here.

Chris gently holds Sienna's arm down so she can let Arizona work.

Arizona grabs some tweezers and looks closely into her hand, more specifically her thumb.

"WAAHHHH!!!" Sienna starts screaming loudly, making my heart break.

"Almost done, Sienna." Dr.Robbins assures her.

I look at Chris and he's about to cry, but he's whispering "it's okay mamas,' and 'Daddy's here," in her ear.

Arizona then starts picking at her finger, but I don't know what cause I can't see what she's trying to pull out.

Sienna looks at me, wondering why I'm not helping her, as she reaches for me with the arm Chris is supposed to be holding down.

"It's okay, my love." I take her hand and kiss it, as I look to see if Arizona is down with the other hand.

"Got it!" Arizona stands, a strand of hair between the metals of her tweezers.

Sienna immediately stops crying, and I can tell she feels better because she's sucking her thumb again.

"What is that?"

It was a piece of y/c/h hair strand.

"It's a strand of hair, my best guest is she was probably playing with your hair and a strand got wrapped on her thumb, making it painful for her whenever you touched the area."

I frown, looking at my baby being rocked back and forth by her dad. Sucking her thumb, finally feeling better.

"Im gonna give you some cream to put on her finger, just make sure she doesn't get it in her mouth."

I nod, Arizona leaving the room.

"Baby, C'mere." Chris pats his lap.

I crawl on him, sienna laying just ontop of my knees.

"I was so scared, Chris. I-I couldn't help her, I-I didn't know who to call." I whisper to him, running my fingers over Sienna's short hair.

"It's okay, Y/n. It's fine, my love. See she's alright. And you made the right call, calling Dr.Robbins." Chris rubs my back up and down, squeezing the stress from my shoulders a bit.

"How about some ice cream? My treat for my two favorite girls." Chris says, kissing my forehead, making Sienna squeal.

She attempts to grab his shirt, as if she didn't want him kissing me.

"Welp, she's feeling better." I giggle, starting to feel better myself.

"Let's see if she really is." Chris grabs my face, pulling my chin in for a slow kiss.

"AHGHHH!" Sienna squeals loudly this time, slapping my hand with her baby force.

I laugh against Chris's lips, "oh yeah she's better now."

"Want some ice cream, bebe?" Chris baby talks to her, "yes you do, oh yes you do."

Sienna smiles at him, since she's as in love with him as I am.

"Can mommy see, honey?" I ask sienna rhetorically, reaching for her hand.

I frown at the indent in her thumb, made by a strand of my hair. She gives me about two seconds to look and then she's whipping her hand back into her mouth.

"Baby, you didn't bring her pacifier? I don't want her sucking on her thumb." Chris says.

I nod, reaching into my bag and handing him Sienna's pacifier. She happily takes it in her own hand and stuffs it in her mouth.

Chris takes my bag, standing up, as we leave the office.

"Oh bye sienna!" Angeline, Dr.Robbin's secretary, waves goodbye.

"Oh Sienna! Bye honey!" Another nurse came to say goodbye and soon enough there were multiple nurses just looking at sienna.

She was a cute baby, I know. Because Chris and I made her.

Sienna could careless about the nurses swooning over her, she had her little head nicely tucked under her father's chin and her small hand over his chest, like she was claiming him.

"Do you want a sticker, sweetheart?" The nurses still tried to win her over.

One of them takes a Mickey Mouse cartoon sticker, and gently puts it on the front of Sienna's hand.

My daughter just stares at them, absolutely unimpressed.

"Sorry ladies, as long as she's in his arms, there's no getting through to her for a reaction." I announce to them.

One of the older nurses spoke, "Oh she's a daddy's girl, for sure."

"Why thank you, ladies." Chris winks at them, as I playfully roll my eyes.

We stay chatting with them a bit longer until we leave, and Chris buys us ice cream at the shop down the block.

"Love you, baby." Chris says, kissing my lips without sienna watching.

"Love you too, handsome." I smile.

"AGHH!"

Chris and I pull away, immediately looking at sienna who's focus is now back on us instead of looking at a dog that was barking.

"So sorry Princess Sienna, it won't happen again." Chris jokes around with her.

"So sorry, Princess." I 'bow' down to her, making Chris giggle.

We'll definitely have to work on that with her, teaching her that there are other relationships other than the one she has with us.

If she gets like this with me when I kiss her dad, imagine when she has a sibling?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.2K 28
Styling some of Hollywood's biggest stars, Liliana Pierson is no stranger to the glamour and drama that the industry brings. So when she's called to...
66.6K 2.3K 22
After a promising first date, L sends a follow-up text, only to mistakenly reach someone else. This accidental connection triggers a curiosity in L:...
42.8K 1.7K 46
"Some people talk about that love at first sight shit To keep it real I don't know whether I believe it's true But if it is than tell me if I'm wrong...