DAUGHTA PROBLEMS

By iamsooolesbooo

Dayvon & Misharron have been dating for 10 years. Since 2010. They had a daughta in 2012. Their daughta is 9... More

CHARACTERS๐Ÿฆ‹

ONE : NEW GIRL

151 10 14
By iamsooolesbooo

Misharron Allen
Atlanta, GA
At Home
November 19, 2021
Monday Morning
7:29am

Right now, I was finna go in Iluna room to wake her up bc she was gonna be late.

I then get up and I walk out of my room while my babydaddy is still sleep. Tired ass.

I walk across the hall to Iluna room. I walk in, and I see her knocked tf out on her bed with chips, Gatorade, and allat everyone on her bed.

She also have starbursts, and Hershey paper all over the floor.

She must have had a ball last night.

I then go over to her bed and I shake her which means wake tf up.

"Iluna! Iluna! Wake up! Ur gonna be late for school" I said yelling softly causing her to move more around in her sleep.

"Iluna wake yo medium-sized head ass up before I throw a damn clock at yo mfn head!!" I said laughing in my head while still shaking her.

"Mhmmmm" Iluna said waking up stretching.

"Cmon girl you gotta get up for school. Ur bus will be here in 10 minutes!!" I said as she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Oh shit i gotta go" she said jumping making me look speechless with my eyes wide.

"Iluna don't you dare cuss like that infront of me or ima beat yo Mfn ass when you come home this afternoon!!"

"SORRY MOM!!" she yelled while grabbing her clothes off her closet door heading in the bathroom.

"You better not do it again!" I said as I picked up the things she had messed up in her room.

She also gon clean her room when she come home later from school.

I then go downstairs to make breakfast. I'm just finna make sum simple. A lil bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich with toasted bread.

After 10 minutes, Iluna was dressed and ready to go.

"ILUNA I HEAR UR BUS OUTSIDE!!" I yelled from downstairs.

"IM COMING DOWN NOW!!" I heard Iluna yelled after she came running downstairs.

"Heres ur sandwich, Lunlun I love you" I said kissing her forehead.

"I love you too" she said grabbing her sandwich and her lunch box that she packed last night.

She then ran outside and I go and pick out the window. Yay!! She made the bus!! Whew!! So glad other ppl was getting on. They saved her.

I then hear footsteps coming down the stairs looking up, seeing Von wiping his eyes.

"Why I smell bacon? And why is yall screaming?" He said coming over to me.

"I was telling Iluna her bus was here, and I just cooked a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich for us. Now here" I said as I gave him his sandwich.

"Damn. Iluna gone all damn ready? Wtf? I always miss that bald head ass girl everytime she go to school" Von said scratching his head.

"First of all, yo ass always goes to bed around 1am. Second of all, she's not bald head. She has a head full of hair" I said.

"And who she get that hair from?" He asked making me look at him like he's crazy.

"She grew that hair. She should be grateful that she has that much. I have a lot of hair but mine isn't that long like hers"

"Bald head li girl got that shit frm the Africans. Put sum damn pixie dust in that shit. Made that shit grew like them tomatoes in them gardens and shit"

"Von stfu. You so damn annoying!!" I said laughing.

"Nah ma, I'm fr. Dem hoes gave my daughta dat hair. It was dusty when it was on their head, but they made it clean bc it was going on my daughta head when she was born back in 2012" Von said making me laugh harder.

"So you saying our daughta has used hair?" I asked.

"Yea" he said making me stop laughing.

"Baby..baby stfu. and eat that damn sandwich so you can go brush ur teeth and get ready bc yk we have a interview today around 9am"

"Igh ma, I love you" Von said going upstairs.

"I love you too bald head" I said laughing again knowing I made him mad.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" I heard Von yell angrily. Mad ass.

I then finish eating my sandwich and I fix the kitchen back up and I go upstairs to get ready in my other bathroom.

Iluna Kalani Bennett
Atlanta, GA
At School
November 19, 2021
Monday Morning
9:01am

The teacher was doing the next subject which was math. It goes Science, Math, Reading, and then Social studies.

Right now, we was learning our 8 time tables. I alr know my 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, and 7s but today I was learning our 8s.

After like 5 minutes, the door opens and a girl walks in. She's new, I think. I never seen this girl before.

"Oh look guys. Our new student is here" the teacher says as the new girl shuts the door.

"Ok introduce yourself baby" the teacher said as all eyes went on the new girl.

"Hi everyone! My name is Rion Campbell. I'm 8 years old. My birthday is coming up. I'm turning 9 on November 23 which is this Friday. I love the color purple, and I hate the color blue. My fav animal is dogs, lions, and giraffes. I love waffles, and love eating hot Cheetos. I'm only mean when I wanna be. But I'm nice if ur nice to me" she said making my class clap our hands, but me.

"Thank you for that introduction, Ms. Campbell. You may sit down next to Iluna Bennett" the teacher said pointing to me as Rion walked over to me.

She then sat down next to me on the left side.

She looked over at me and mugged me.

"Who are you?" Rion asked eyeing me.

"The teacher literally just said my name" I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't be rolling ur eyes at me bald head lil girl" she said throwing her hand up in my face.

"Thanks. That's a compliment. My daddy calls me that" I said smiling.

"Whatever. My daddy will beat ur daddy up!!" Rion said softly laughing.

"That's a damn lie" I mumbled.

"What the hell did you just say?!" Rion yelled causing the whole class to "ooooo".

"Ms. Campbell, we don't use those words in this classroom. And plus ur too young. Ur 8. Please don't say that!!" The teacher said.

"Sorry teacher" Rion said apologizing as she turned her head back to me.

"Now back to you,  what did you say?!" She asked me.

"I said that's a lie"

"No it's not! My daddy will smoke yours!!" Rion said making me laugh.

"Smoke? Lil girl you shouldn't even know what smoke mean. I know what it means, bc my daddy does it to a lot of dudes" I said.

"What are you even trying to say?"

"My daddy kill people" I said smiling.

"Girl bye. Ur trying to scare me. Ur daddy doesn't do nothing." Rion said making me narrow my eyes at her.

"Oh you don't wanna know who my daddy is. He ain't afraid to beat a lil 8 year old either"

"Iluna stop acting like ur daddy is allat. He's not. Ur trying to scare me by saying ur daddy is a killer, it's not working"

"Ok you'll see once he come to this school"

"Ok bet" Rion said as our eyes got back on the lesson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
678K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.2M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...