Soul to Keep ⎯⎯ DISCONTINUED

By amirahiddleston

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 | ❝ I sure as hell didn't ask for this, it's clownery love. ❞ ━ IN WHICH Aurora Jame... More

soul to keep
01 | falling in love
02 | idiot genius
03 | fourth one
04 | clumsy mob boss
05 | personal vendetta
06 | total drama island
07 | baby fever
08 | n. romanoff
09 | rude people
10 | thespian lesbian
11 | boss
12 | unlucky spoiler
13 | terribly good luck
14 | blue eyes
15 | silver
16 | silence
17 | handwriting match
18 | four out of five
19 | get with the program
20 | on-brand tin can
21 | wacking device
22 | unannounced crying
23 | "not" murderers
24 | arachnophobia
25 | soulmate meeting
26 | super soldier soup
27 | bucket barnes
28 | godly intentions
29 | lunch w/the devil
30 | definitely an interior designer
31 | science for stupid-heads
32 | women loving women
33 | parties, shmarties
34 | A Bit Different
36 | five? more like four
37 | love hate

35 | realizations

2.8K 132 14
By amirahiddleston

⎯⎯ AURORA GREW BORED OF THE PARTY REALLY QUICKLY, BUT THANK GOD FOR... GODS. Thor and a few of his Asgardian friends were intent on showing Rora a good time. "Midgardians don't know how to celebrate like we do, young one." Thor introduced him as Volstagg, he was a tall, massive man. Aurora had to practically crane her neck up just to look him in the eye.

"You're probably right, Thor let me take a shot from his flask and I passed out like ten minutes later." She admitted. Instead of feeling embarrassed, she took pride in the fact that she survived.

Thor chuckled, "She lasted longer than most human men, I will say."

"That might be due to the fact that the mead inside is hundreds of years old." Loki leaned on the table casually despite the daggers Sif would drill into the side of his head. Aurora guessed he thought it was funny from the way he kept chuckling to himself.

Aurora's eyes bugged out of her face, "Hund- THOR! What the fuck?!" She gasped, remembering that she took two more shots from it tonight. "And you let me drink more!?"

Thor's face dropped in surprise, "Loki, you're a devil!"

"You didn't," She was looking at Loki, eyes darkening in (partially) faux anger. "What, you're speechless now?" Rora realized that Loki put a glamor on himself so he could look like Thor.

Loki glanced away sheepishly, "Thor didn't mention you couldn't handle it. I'd assumed--"

"You are an ass! That's what you are, fucking hell I'm gonna be dead on my feet. If I like, fall off the side of the tower it's on you, dumbass." She pushed his shoulder roughly, knowing it didn't actually hurt.

She winced in pain, feeling something start blossoming on her shoulder. All anger evaporated from the air as the group fell silent. Dark eyes met green ones, the realization set in. Aurora almost groaned out loud, "ARE YOU SHITTING ME?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 72 12
Do you know a girl that just is happy (Sometimes) all the time and does not even have one soulmate and then got hit and suddenly got powers as she...
66.5K 1.3K 25
A story where a not-so-normal girl finds herself soulmates with the Avengers - but does she want to be? Avengers X Soulmate no. 10 - #thorodinson no...
7.6K 284 13
While grieving the loss of her love. She finds another love. {editing this rn}
42.4K 1.3K 32
; sequel to soulmates ; they fought to stay together because nothing can get in the way of true love. COPYRIGHT 2018 © nocturnalamp