Suffer or Hustle (Draken x OC)

By WatashiwaLeviwife

Draken x OC "Its either you suffer or hustle to get where you want to...." A young delinquent refuses to joi... More

Daily
Left eye
Bet
Sea
Joke
Mikey
Shrine
Snowglobe
Letter and bruises
Hospital
Explain
Brawl
Her story
Words
Valhalla
Her future
The Night They Finally Met
Vincent
Home
Spying
Important! Don't say I didn't warn you if you see Manga chapters!!
Green eye's
Let go
Pictures
Days
Tree
A New Year
Depart
Away
Go
Always
Where Did The Time go
Hatred
Candles
A Wish
Blissful
Epilogue
Last one

Their plan

425 21 2
By WatashiwaLeviwife

October 31st 2005  (Episodes 18 to 22 )

"Representatives from both gangs, step forward!" The referee yelled out. 

"Hey Emely..." Kazutora whispered to her. 

"Go up there for me. I don't feel like facing that big nose bastard." He smiled to her and she nodded her head. 

"That's ok right, Hanma?" Emely asked him and he smirked to her. 

"Go. Try to break him down more, sweetie~" He chuckled as Emely walked in front face-to-face to Draken. 

She stared up to him and he stared down at her. 

"A five-on-five with your best guys, or an all out melee with everyone. What do you guys wanna do?" The referee asked them. 

"Valhalla brought this fight to us. You guys decide, Emirri." He looked down to her. 

"Hmmm..." She thought about it. 

"We only have one condition: You and Baji return." Draken said making her blink in disbelief. 

'Break him down.... It'll be all over soon....' She thought. 

"If Toman wins this battle, we'll be taking Baji and you back. That's all." Draken finished. 

Emely stared at him and smiled. 

"You really are fucking dumb, we both came to them on our own, so in short, we don't bring nothing to return." She laughed at him. 

"We'll be taking you and Baji back." Draken took a step forward towards her, not making her flinch.

"That's all." His eye's pleaded to her as he looked down to her. 

'Why......Don't you all hate me now?' She thought and then gritted her teeth.

"Ok then.... Why don't we just fucking go all out..." She formed a fist, she had enough already. 

"So, you guys going to fight her-" The referee was kicked from the face from her and fell on the floor. 

"We came to crush the shit out of each and one of you all.... This isn't a child's play anymore!" She yelled at him. 

"Wanna get shit started already, Mikey?" 

__________________________________________

"Mitsuya! You, okay?!" Draken asked Mitsuya after punching a member. 

"Yeah!" He responded back. 

"There's too many of them." Draken looked around for her. 

"Yeah....We're at a disadvantage with Toman having 150 and Valhalla having 300, but they're older than us, so they're bigger and powerful too." Mitsuya looked around too. 

"Even if the captains hold their ground, our other guys are getting owned.... Even with Emely by their side..." He then sees her from a far fighting along with Baji. 

"Baji! We have to go now!" Emely yelled at him while kicking a Toman member down to the floor.

"You go stop the others from coming further! I'll go!" Baji said and then ran off leaving her face-to-face to Mitsuya. 

"Round 2?" She licked her lip that was bleeding. 

"Mimi....Stop this please..." He looked at her.

"Die!" A toman member ran behind her but was kicked by the stomach as she turned around making him thrown across the floor. 

"Stop this! Just come back to us!" Mitsuya yelled again to her, trying to convince her.

"You think I would let a group of kids like you bring down my title?" She titled her head to the side and looked at him.

"Let's handle this like big kids." She said and then stood in a fighting position.

Mitsuya widen his eye's and shook his head no. 

"Mimi please!" Draken heard Mitsuya yell. 

"Shut the hell up!" She then ran towards him and punched him down to the floor. 

"You are in my fucking way!" She grabbed his collar and then was punched by him down to the floor. 

"Mimi stop it now!" He cried to her, but she headbutted his stomach, making him take out a breath. 

"Shut up already!" Her voice cracked as she placed a foot on his chest. 

He looked up to see her eye's watery, but she blinked, and they were gone. 

'I have to go with him now!' She turned to the mountain car pile, but it was too late. 

Kazutora hit Mikey with a pipe directly to head, she was late.

"Mikey!" Draken yelled out making Emely to look at his direction. 

"Fucking bastard..." She mumbled and then ran passing by everyone, leaving Mitsuya in the floor still.

"Emely!" Baji waved to to his direction.

"Baji!" She ran up to him behind the mountain of car. 

He handed her a pipe ad he had one too. 

"You ready?" He asked her. 

"Let's end it now!" She responded. 

They both then noticed everyone crowded in-front of the pile, giving them a opportunity to attack.

Baji then ran up towards him while Emely climbed around almost close to the top to get the chance and then made it where he was. 

"I've been waiting for this moment..." He said as he got behind him. 

"Kisaki!" He yelled and then hit him directly on the face, making him get thrown where Emely was at. 

"Fucking four-eyes!" She then jumped, aimed for his stomach, swung it down with all her might and pushed him down to the car, making a dent. 

She landed on another car and then wiped her forehead while holding on the pipe. 

"Did they, do it?"

"Emirri and Baji took down Kisaki!"A Valhalla member yelled and cheered on them.

"Kisaki! We're gonna jack up your face so bad, no one'll recognize you!" Baji snickered down to him. Emely then picked up Kisaki's glasses and putted them on. 

"Ohh? Are you that blind? I guess Mikey wasn't the only blind one to pick you as the 3rd division captain!" She mocked him as she took them off to the floor and step on them. 

"I'll fucking kill you with everything I have!" Emely pointed to him and smiled manically. 

"Baji! Emirri! Stop it!" Draken yelled to them.

"We came to take both of you back!" Mitsuya yelled too. 

Baji grumbled and looked to Emely. Emely looked back to him and saw a taller male going behind him. 

"Baji, behind you!" She yelled to him, but he was grabbed already. He then was thrown to her direction, making them get pushed together down the cars. 

"Shit..." Emely groaned as her scar gave her pain. 

"It's not fully healed right?" He asked her while standing up. 

"I-I'm fine! Let's...." She coughed and stood up next to him, facing Kisaki who stood up from that blow.

"Bring it on, Kisaki!" Baji yelled to him and then smiled. 

"You don't need them glasses to see, now you gotta use your tiny baby man to fight for you? Wow! You really are blind!" Emely laughed and pointed at him. 

"Swat them dead." Kisaki ordered his vice-captain.

They both began to walk up but then was stop by Chifuyu who extended his arms to stop them. 

"Chifuyu, what do you think you're doing?" Baji asked while glaring at him. 

Emely looks to the back of the pile and thought about going around if Chifuyu is still getting in their way. 

"Baji-san...Emirri-Sama....Don't" Chifuyu stopped them. 

"If you both take Kisaki down right now, you'll be betraying Mikey-kun. Even Draken-kun" Chisfuyu tried to get a reaction from the, but nothing. 

They stayed there and glared at them. 

"For Toman, you can't take Kisaki down right no-"Baji cut him by punching him to side and letting Emely go in. 

"Go now!" Baji yelled out to her as she jumped up to one car and another to Kisaki with the pipe on her hand. 

"I'll end you now!" She yelled and swung it to the tall male, but he catches it. 

'Shit!' She then was pulled in with him and dodged his undercut by jumping back.

"I thought I told you to stay this out, Emirri?  I guess the information didn't work out?" Kisaki said to her while the male started swinging the pipe to her while she dodged them all. 

Draken looked up to her and stood in shock, now understanding. 

'This is what he meant....by her true colors...' He thought.

"I'm here to protect you!" Emely heard below and was caught off guard letting the tall male punch directly to her stomach. 

'Fuck!' She landed down to the cars and vomited. Mitsuya immediately ran towards while going through the crowd to get to her. 

Emely groaned in pain and looked around to where Baji was at. She then felt a pair of arms grab her side and turned her to her back to face them. 

"Mimi! You, ok?!' Mitsuya asked her while her breathing was out of its pace. 

She then got up and pushed Mitsuya off the car and began to look around. 

'Fuck! He's gone!' She thought and ran to where Baji was at. 

"We need to protect them both, Chifuyu!" She heard and then saw Takemitchy hugging on Baji's waist. But behind them was Kazutora. 

"Kazutora!" She yelled and he stabbed Baji on his back. 

Takemitchy looked at her and then back and saw what she meant. 

"Die, Baji" Kazutora said and kept the knife on his back.

"You...Kazutora!" She ran jumped off the car and pushed Kazutora to the floor. 

"Emi-Sama!" Takemitchy yelled to her while Kazutora tried to get her off him. 

'Shit! She can't be blind now!' Takemitchy thought and headbutted Kazutora in the stomach making him miss cutting Emely's eye's and cut a hair strand instead. 

"Baji! You, okay?!" She yelled to him while he was still standing up. 

"It's just a scratch. Thanks, Takemichi and Emely." Baji thanked both of them. 

"Thank goodness you're alive!" Emely heard Takemitchy while she stood up next to Baji. 

"Huh? What're are you talking about?" Baji asked him. 

"Weirdo..." Emely mumbled to him and grabbed another pipe. 

"We're going to kill Kisaki! Just sit back and watch, Takemichi." Baji responded. 

Emely looked back to Takemitchy and there it is again. The determination.

"I'm gonna crush Kisaki so I can become head of Toman!" Takemitchy said proudly to them. 

'This kid gives me headaches...' She thought and side-glanced to Baji. 

"So, you guys are after Kisaki, too?" Baji asked them while looking down. 

"Yes! Let us fight with you!" Takemitchy responded. 

Baji then punched him to the side while Emely punched Chifuyu. 

"Stay out of our way..." Baji warned them. 

"But why? There's no reason that you guys have to do this alone!" Takemitchy pleaded to them.

Emely and Baji turned around and walked pass the two of them. 

"Take care of Mikey for me" Baji said and started walking up with her. 

'Well, it's a good day for me to die.' Emely thought and climbed with him. 

"Same thing goes to you Emely, take care of Drakan" She heard him speak as they stopped in front of the 3rd Division of Toman. 

"Well, Fifty members of the 3rd Division versus us." Baji then tied his hair into a ponytail while Emely spun the pipe with her hand. 

"Bring it on, boys!" They both yelled together and then started running face-on to them all. 

"Eat shit!" Emely jumped and whacked one to the side and made them fall. 

She then was grabbed by her hair, and she swung the pipe to the person. 

"Kinky Motherfucker!" She grunted and turned to see Baji aiming for a window. 

"Dumbass!" She yelled and covered her mouth and eye's as he whacked the window, making the members blind hurt from the shards of small glass. 

She then took the chance and then started hitting more one by one along with him. A few shards scratched her cheeks and hands, but she kept going. 

She then saw an opening that leads behind where Kisaki and his assistant was at and gave her a idea. 

"Baji!" She ran to the other and signaled him that's she will go bring him down and he nodded to her while beating up another male. 

'I have to success!' She thought while going around the pile and her target was underneath above her. 

'3...2...1!'

She jumped and then immediately hit Hamada in the side face by catching him off guard. 

"What-" Baji pointed the end of the pipe to his neck and huffed while staring at him. 

Emely checked that Hamada was down and he was. 

"Checkmate, Kisaki." Baji said to him. 

"It's over Kisaki. You manipulate me the whole time, didn't pull of." Emely joined Baji to his side and dropped the pipe.

"Just try it, assholes!" Kisaki responded back. 

It was quiet, way too quiet except for the howling sound of the wind blowing their hairs. 

Emely questioned and turned to Baji to see what's next. She widens her eyes to see red coming out of his mouth and his back. 

"B-Baji..." He coughed and still had the pipe towards Kisaki but then lowered down the 3rd cough.

"Aw shit...." He mumbled to her and then smiled through the blood coming out of his mouth. 

"Guess this is the end..." He then kneed down making Emely kneed down with him and started to panic. 

"Baji! Baji, you dumbass!" She began to panic and then started taking of her jacket to tie it on his wound while he stared up to Kisaki.

"Damn it..." He mumbled again and fell over on Emely laps as she tried to tighten his wound. 

Her pupils shranked while looking down and her hands shaking after wrapping her jacket. 

"n-no..... S-Someone...." She whispered to herself while her hands were stained of red. 

"S-Someone help!" She cried out loud while holding his head. 

"Kisaki!" Her prayer was heard by Chifuyu who stood infront of them from Kisaki. 

"What the hell did you do to Baji-San?!" He blocked them from his view.

"You saw what happened. I didn't do anything." Kisaki's words triggered her. 

"Y-You shit!" She slashed her pocketknife to him but she missed it. Chifuyu then took the opportunity to check on Baji while Emely kept on attacking Kisaki. 

"Hurry up and call the ambulance!" Mitsuya ordered someone do it while he and Draken watched Emely trying to cut Kisaki.

"Damn you!" She then was grabbed the throat, her breathing slowed down making her body slowly weak. 

"Kazutora!" Chifuyu yelled down to him. 

'Fuck....' Her vision began to blurry but then her throat was freed, making her fall to the floor and coughing.

"Yeah, Kazutora definitely got some screws loose..." Kisaka watched her coughing up. 

"I see...He brought Baji into Valhalla so he could finish him off himself...Emirri was used as a puppet too...." Kisaki mumbled. 

She coughed more and the looked up to him with a death glare. 

"Right, boss?" She widened her eye's and turned to see Mikey looking down at her. 

His eye's changed into innocence into eyes of murder. 

"Mimi!" She then was grabbed by her arms and pulled up to walking. 

"Mitsuya..." They both walked down leaving the mountain pile. 

"Mitsuya! How is she?" She heard his voice calling out to the both of them. 

'No...' She tripped over and then was catch by a firm grip. 

"You're safe now."

______________________________________

"Mikey!" She heard Baji yelling out to him. 

Emely then ran away from Mitsuya and hold on to Baji from falling down the cars.

"B-Baji don't!" She tried to stop him from getting closer to Mikey who was beating Kazutora. 

Baji then coughed up more and it stained on her, but she didn't care. 

"You got mad for my sake." Baji smiled down to Mikey who stopped moments ago. 

"Thanks." He spoke again. Emely looked down to Mikey and his eyes widen from Baji. 

"Stop moving, Baji-San!" Chifuyu tried stopping him from moving more. 

Baji pushed Chifuyu to the side and then gestured Emely to take him down to Mikey. 

They both started going down while everyone stood quiet. They reached down and then started walking past Mikey, to Kazutora. 

"I.....won't die." Baji said while Emely still let him lean on to her. 

Kazutora was laid on the floor, eye's closed and face fill with bruises and blood. He then opened his eye's after hearing him. 

"This isn't enough to kill me!" Baji said down to him. Emely side-glanced and then looked down to the floor where more blood was coming out of his wound. 

"Don't worry about it, Kazutora." She heard him speak one more time and then he pushed her to the side away from him. 

"I won't die in your hands." He then took out pocketknife and lifted it up over his head.

"Baji!" He then stabbed himself in stomach, making everyone widen their eyes from his action. 

Emely hitched her breathing and then catches him from falling down with her arms. 

"Baji! No no no! Baji!" She cried while her hands were shaking, his smile was still up through the red liquid coming out of his mouth. 

"Baji-San!" Chifuyu yelled out and then started jumping down the cars to get to them. 

"Chifuyu! Hold him for me while I stop the bleeding!" She slowly handed over Baji's head to Chifuyu. She ripped her baggy pants and used it as a cloth to stop the bleeding. 

"B-Baji! Please! H-Hang in there!" Emely called out to him, but her hand was stop by Baji's cold hands. 

"E-Emely......" Baji then coughed more and kept his smile to her. She slowly widens her eyes at him and slowly pulled back her shaky hands. 

"It's done now." 

Chifuyu started to tear up but didn't notice that she silently started to cry too. Her shoulder shaking as she covered her face with her two hands. 

"Not now...No please...." She silently sobbed.

"Why...I don't understand..." She heard Takemitchy behind her as she looked through her bangs to Baji's wound. 

"B-Baji...." She sobbed silently, hugging herself, her throat went dry and tears coming out more.

"Why would you stab yourself?!" Takemitchy kept talking. 

"Take...michi....Come closer..." Baji spoke between his breaths to him. 

Emely was still kneed on the floor until she felt a hand grabbing to her's and lifting her up away from Baji. 

"Mimi...." She heard Mitsuya whispering to her while they walk away. They stopped next to Draken, who immediately embraced her in his arms. 

"Emely......" Draken kept her close to him and then her hands tighten on his jacket and then sobbed more. He then took off his jacket and wrapped it around her, not caring if anyone was to judge them. 

He laid his hand on her hair and an arm around her shoulder to keep her close to him. He didn't care if his shirt was to get wet, not having a care in the world.

"Baji....He was going to do this alone...." She croaked and then turned around to look back at Baji....Who's eyes were now empty. 

"Baji-San!"

__________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 9.3K 27
๐“๐Ž๐Š๐˜๐Ž ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐๐†๐„๐‘๐’ ,, 25 / 6 - 10 / 7 ] ! y/n ito, she's a russian girl to be quite frank about it. she had moved to tokyo with her d...
322K 10.8K 64
(L/n) (Y/n) is the organizer of the Tokyo Manji Gang. She is known as one of the best and strongest fighters of all time. Being childhood friends wit...
12.3K 546 13
You moved to Tokyo in search for a chance to experience living in the city when you meet a man that will change your life. Whether it's for better or...
48.8K 1.8K 21
โ›๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ฌ๐™ ?!โœ โ†ณin which (y/n) apologizes for what her friends did. but ended up being mikey's...