𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧�...

By emilywithoutths

'Avatii Miller'. A 22 year old detective and lawyer, she loves her job and so do the people in her family, be... More

I. N. F. O.
Charc
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelv
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Tweenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
!!!

Thirteen

1.5K 21 1
By emilywithoutths

„First it hurts, then it changes you."
A.M

Angelo's' POV:
2 days later:

"Vaffanculo prima che ti lasci sbalordire" I Said before I pushed the whore off me and stood up. She grabbed her shit quickly and fucked out my room.
(Fuck the hell out or I'll blow your mind)

I placed my shirt on before I went to my little bar and placed some whiskey in the glass. Not a single woman in this town want to satisfy my needs beside her.

After the day I fucked her brain out I tried to kept as much distance as possible since I don't trust her fully and will probably never. I don't give trust easily. And her...she's something different.

I never liked different but her different is something else. It make you crave for her. For her soul. I've never been craving for someone like this one.

Which is driving me insane, because I only fuck. Make them pleasure me and my needs nothing more nothing less.

I drank my whole drink before I placed the glass down and went to take a shower. I turned the warm water on before I let it burn my skin.

After I finished I walked out and placed my suit on before I sprayed perfume and headed downstairs. As I entered the hall breakfast was already on the table while my men were sitting and waiting for me.

They all stood up as usual before I sat down and my maid came and served me. She have been doing that for the last couple of days now. She have no experience clearly but I don't care.

I need to make Avatii think that she is just here so she can work for me and sometimes fuck her.

"Anything el-" before she could finish I ordered her to leave me the fuck alone and fuck off. I grabbed my coffee before I leaned in my chair.

Moments after I heard her laugh before she entered the hall with my dearest cousin that I badly want to kill right now.

She had her red lipstick on as usual that suited her outfit. Black thigh jeans and very naked top well lingerie, with of course nothing to cover it up with.

She looked in my eyes before she came and sat in her seat not looking at me. The maid placed food in her plate and poured some tea for her since she doesn't drink coffee.

She grabbed her fork and knife before she started to eat trying to act like what happened didn't make her obey even more.

That fact that she finally pleased me is what breaking her facade that she is trying hardly to built up again.

"I was wondering if I could take her and train her today?" Asked Javier making me look at him and give him the dead look.

"Come on Don we need to know how she can defend herself" he said again before I talked.

"No-" he cut me off making my fits clinch before I loosened my tie.

"I said fucking no!" I said in a high tone making him apologize before I looked back at her and a saw her already looking at me.

"My office when you finish" I told her before I stood up and went to my office. I grabbed my cigarette before I turned it on and leaned in my chair.

I opened my computer and saw the mails. I started to go through them before I saw that Elijah Miller have sent me a threat making me chuckle.

He is crazy if he thinks he can take me down. I have 32 mafias all over the world that only follows my commands. If I command them to attack they'll attack without thinking twice.

"Boss Miss. Miller-" before Fernando could finish I cut him off making him tell her to come in. She walked in before his started to walk towards the couch in front of my desk.

"Sit" I said before she opened her mouth but nothing came out. She sat down and crossed her legs as usual before she leaned on the couch, looking in my eyes the whole time.

"Your Brother have sent a threat" I started making her mutter an of course.

"He is really stupid if he thinks he can take me down" I said again before she talked.

"Your whole point is?" She asked raising a brow before I smoked out.

"That you better tell him that if he turns mafias against me I'll burn him with you alive" I said before she licked her lips and talked.

"Do your best" as always. Cold like ice while her body is warm like hell.

"Oh or you could burn me and send it as a message..." she said before she stood up and went in front of my desk. She placed both of her hands down on and leaned on them making her boobs push up.

"Don't drag me into a mess I'm not a part off...he is my brother yes, we share the same blood also yes, but hell non of us is willing to die for the other, so you know what?" She said looking in my eyes the whole time.

"Do. your. best." I stood up before I turned my cigarette off. I started to walk towards her while she wasn't moving at all.

I grabbed her by her forearm before I turned her and made her look at me. She was very close to me that I could smell her perfume making it extra hard not to bent her over that desk.

I could feel her warm body all over my chest making her heartbeat be heard.

"Is that so?" I asked still looking in her eyes.

"I just killed your father and you are not trying to kill me which is blowing my mind" I said making her chuckle before she leaned closer to my face.

"You just spared me from having his dirty blood on my hands, man I would have enjoyed torturing the shit out of him" she whispered making me look down at her blood red lips that were glowing.

There is puzzles part that are missing in her background check that I badly want to know what are. Her hate to her father. Not close with her family. Mother died. Got dragged into the underworld. Something is off.

"I'm not so sure you'll talk that way if it's your friend Melinda Racer we're talking about" I said making her eyes burn in fire before she removed my grip and bent to my ear.

"Touch her and I'll kill every single soul in this mansion" she whispered making me smirk. Finally something that is boiling her blood.

I grabbed her by her throat before I pushed her to the nearest wall making her moan in pain. God she does love teasing me.

"First of all...threaten me again and I'll make sure she is sliced into pieces. Second fucking dare and have an attitude with me. I can kill you right now right here-" she was squeezing her legs making me smirk before I bent to her ear.

"Third ...just say it if you want my dick to fuck your sweet pussy again" I whispered making her moan in respond before I lost it. I went to her neck before I started to inhale her sweet scent.

She straight her head to the other side making me have more space to kiss down her neck and bite it. I grabbed her perfect round ass and slapped it making another moan escape before someone knocked on the door making me want to kill whoever that is behind it.

I pulled away before I went back to my desk. Fernando came in and told me that my lawyer is here making me tell to let him in.

"Sit...I didn't told you to leave did I?" I said making her stop before she turned around and looked at me.

"What will I be doing-" before she could finish I gave her the dead stare making her roll her eyes and sit back in her place.

Avatii's POV:

"Yes Don it's tonight, he wanted me to inform you myself" he said making me know that the plan Marcus told me about is going well.

"At his house?" Asked Angelo making him nod before he stood up and poured whiskey for himself. The lawyer looked at me making me give him the look.

"He said that you shouldn't bring any guards with you" he said before Angelo's jaw tensed making me know the lawyer is on his nerves right now.

"Levati dal Cazzo" he said before the lawyer looked at me. He stood up and packet his things before he started to walk out the door while I was following.
(Get the fuck out)

"Get ready you are coming with me" he said making me stop and smirk before I continued walking out the door.

"What now?" The lawyer whispered when we got into the elevator.

"Wait for what's next" I said before I walked out and headed to my room. I went to the bathroom before I got the phone out and saw Marcus already texted me.

Marcus: the guard that stands beside Bryan all the time. His bodyguard. Hell try to make a trap for Angelo and you know your work. Everything is planned we just need you to gain his trust and then we'll take him down.

Me: perfect.

I placed the phone back before I stripped out my clothes and went under the water. After I finished I went out and placed lotion all over my body and face.

I walked to the closet and went through the clothes. I grabbed a black silk shirt and a leather tight skirt. Black heels and a black purse.

I straight my long blonde hair making it fall all over my shoulders. I placed some mascara, eyeliner and blush before I of course took the red lipgloss all over my lips making them glow as usual.

I stood up and grabbed my gun from the desk before I shoved it between my thighs. I grabbed my dagger before I placed it under my arm making the bra strips hold it.

I then also grabbed a very sharp thin knife and shoved it under my heels.

I walked out the door before I headed downstairs to his office again seeing him walking out the door. He looked good as usual while his strong cologne was flooding in the air as usual.

He checked me up and down and placed his hands in his pockets making me gulp. He cleaned his throat before he talked.

"Come on" he said walking past me back to the elevator. I followed him before he pressed the bouton and the door closed.

Non of us said anything. You could hear us breath but non of us said anything. The door finally opened before we walked out to the cars.

No guards? Forget it. It's Angelo we are talking about. The head to the underworld that everyone is after.

30 cars were coming with us. All filled with men and weapons. We sat into the black SUV before the driver started to drive.

"They are gonna take your gun when we reach there" he said making me look at him.

"Don't worry I have my precautions" I said making him smirk.

"Why are you taking me with you...it's a very private meeting and you are taking me the one you trust less in this whole mansion" I said looking deep in his eyes while he was taking a cigarette out.

He kept looking in my eyes till he smocked in and out before he talked.

"I have my reasons" he said before I noticed that the cars are started to spreed.

We are here.

He is letting his guard all around Byan's mansion without him knowing. The car soon was alone on the road before it turned and a big ass mansion came to the view. Not as big as Angelo's but big.

Not many guards, the part of the meeting.

There were 2 guards in front of the gate while 2 others beside the main door. The car stopped before we got out and I scanned the whole Area.

No cameras...strange.

We went in front of the door before one of the guard came and stood in front of Angelo.

"All the weapons please" he said looking at us. Angelo too his 2 guns from behind his waist making me see another gun that he haven't given. He gave them to the guard before the guard looked my way.

"And you miss" he said making me look deep in his eyes.

"I have nothing" I lied making him started and walk close to me.

"Under your skirt" he said before he was about o reach my skirt, as i was about to slap him grabbed Angelo's him by his throat and pushed him back.

"Touch her and I'll blow your damn mind" he threatened making the guard apologize before he went back. Angelo turned around and started to walk towards me till he was in front of me very close.

He took his hand under my skirt looking in my eyes the whole time. His rings touched my skin making it send shiver down my spin before he took the gun out and bent to my ear.

"Behave" he whispered in a dark voice making me bite my lips before I nodded. He turned around again and gave my gun to the idiot before they opened the door and a maid came to the view. She looked young in her early 20s.

"This way Sir" she said making us follow. The house was in bright colors, making my eyes hurt. Soon we reached what looks like a dining hall.

A man was there sitting in the head of the table. He was fat and ugly to be honest. His guard was standing behind him making me know he is the one that is gonna do his dirty work.

We started to walk towards the table that was filled with food. He stood up before Angelo sat down in one of the chairs making me sit beside him.

The dirty old man was scanning me making me feel disgusted of myself. I rolled my eyes before he talked.

"Glad you could make it Mr. Hernandez" he said before Angelo talked.

"You have what I own I want it back" said Angelo before the maid came with whiskey. She placed my glass down and his. The ice wasn't flooding which only means...

It's drugged.

I looked at Angelo and he was already looking at me. He didn't drink from it either making me feel weird. Happy I guess no it can't be. He is gonna die in the end.

They started to talk and I was looking at the guard waiting for his sign so I could leave the hall.

45 minutes later I excused myself before the maid lead me to the bathroom.

"For how long have you been working for him?" I asked the maid making her say 2 months, before I noticed the ring around her finger.

"Are you married?" I asked making her look down her ring before she smiled.

"Yes and very happy about it...he is his guard the one outside" she said making me nod before I heard a gun shot fired making me walked out quickly.

I went to the dinning hall and saw it filled with men.

What on earth Marcus?!

They had guns pointing at Angelo while Bryan William the head to the Portugal mafia is sitting in a blood bath.

The maid followed me before she went into the dining hall making the bodyguard turn to her.

"Go to your room!" He yelled at her while she was freezing. I was still behind the the wall while they weren't noticing me.

Shit shit shit....think Avatii think!

I felt a hand behind me making me turn around quickly and turn the arm before a crack was heard. I grabbed my dagger and stabbed right in his heart before I took it out and noticed they have noticed me.

I quickly went to the maid before I grabbed her and placed the dagger around her neck making them all back off.

"If your men move I'll drink form her fucking blood" I said looking at the bodyguards eyes before he took his fingers through his hair.

"Back off all of you!" He yelled while this stupid whore was sobbing making me mutter a shut the fuck hi in her ear.

"All of the weapons...I want them in front of me" I said looking around me to make sure no one is trying anything.

"Fucking now!" I yelled when they didn't do as I said. I shoved the knife into his throat making a drip of blood come before he talked.

"Fine fine! Place the damn guns down!" He yelled making them start and move.

"One by one and I swear if they try anything I'll kill her like there is no tomorrow" I said making me mutter a okay. They started to walk to me one by one before they placed every things down in front of me and went to Gehirn places again.

I looked at Angelo and he was looking at me before I looked back at the bodyguard and gulped. I cleaned my throat before I talked.

"Leave him and I'll leave her" I said before he started to chuckle making me talk.

"Do you think I'm playing over here?" I asked before he looked in my eyes. I took the dagger over her arm before blood came. I pushed her down making her fall before I went on top of her and grabbed a hold of her hair, I placed the knife on her throat again.

"What about now?" I asked making this whore talk.

"Please...leave them alone" she said between her sobs making me roll my eyes.

"Pathetic" I whispered before the idiot talked.

"Fine! Fuck the hell out both of you!" He yelled before I got of the girl and pulled her with me.

I started to walk towards the door and so is Angelo. I opened the door and we went out before we saw the car.

"Wait! Where the fuck are you taking her?!" The bodyguard asked making me push his whore in the car.

"Don't worry I'm leaving her in front of the gate, till then if you and your clever men try something then know that she'll die" I said before I got in and closed the door.

The driver started to drive while this bitch was sobbing making me have an headache.

The car stopped in front of the gate before I grabbed my dagger again. I pushed it right in her heart before I opened the door and throw her down. 

I sat down again before I gabbed a whiskey bottle from the little fridge. I opened it and took a big sip making it burn down my throat.

I looked at Angelo and he was studying me while leaning in his seat making me talk.

"You're welcome" I Said before I took another sip making him talk.

"Why did you do this?" He asked making me talk.

"Did what? Saved your ass...I actually don't know either oh or maybe I want to kill you myself" I said with a little smile in the end.

He didn't say anything and kept studying me making me roll my eyes before I looked out the window while h was enjoying to drink my whiskey.

Soon the car stopped in front of the mansion before we got out. We both went into the elevator before it stopped and I walked out to my room. As i was about to pull the handle I heard him talk.

"Be ready tomorrow morning at 4, you'll train with me" he said before the elevator door closed and I opened the door to my room. I throw my thing on the bed before I stormed into the bathroom.

I grabbed the phone before I called Marcus.

"Do you know what fucking happened?!" I asked pissed.

"We need him dead" he said making my eyes widened.

"This was never a part of the plan!" I hissed back.

"He is supposed to rat in jail nothing more nothing less" I said before I sat on the edge of the bathtub.

"It's impossible to take him down Avatii...he don't give tru-" before he could finish I cut him off.

"He is already starting to trust me! but your stupid plan got me almost killed" I said before I took my fingers through my hair and he sighed.

"I'm sorry I should have told you. Fine we'll stick to the old plan" he said making me relive a breath I didn't know I held.

"You have 1/5 month to make him trust you or we have to kill him. We had a chance but you ruined it-" he said making me raise a brow.

"You didn't tell me about the damn plan that you changed! Any normal person will have done the same thing if they do not know that their boss have changed the plan, so it was your fault Marcus" I said trying to control my voice.

"And I said sorry Avatii now listen...we were lucky to find someone close enough to kill Angelo today, but it didn't happen. So you are gonna gain his trust or we can't get you out of there, this is very dangerous" he said making me roll my eyes before I said okay and hang on.

I placed the phone back and stripped out my clothes. The bathtub was already filled with water and vanilla soap. I stepped in making the warm water relax my muscles before I closed my eyes and leaned back.

Flashback:

I walked down the stairs with sore legs that barely carry me. I was bruised like an animal. Marked everywhere.

He is the most disgusting human living on earth. He fucked the shit out of me even though it was hurting like a bitch.

I have his finger prints all over me and my neck. I look like a dog with no self respect. As he said I'm only his whore after all.

Flashback over.

Strange he didn't mention the girl I killed. Not that she deserved to live, I mean it's better to live with her husband that marked her whole body.

She had marks all over her body so I thought better kill her then let her live with the asshole.

After I finished I walked out and grabbed something to wear before I went downstairs to the kitchen since I'm dead hungry.

As I stepped into the dark kitchen someone was in the fridge making me turn the lights on and see Javier eating cake.

"A night snacker huh?" I asked walking to the fridge while he chuckled and leaned on the island.

I looked inside the fridge and as always only fruits, cake, vegetables, meat. Nothing to eat as usual. With a groan I closed the fridge door and went to grab a fork so I could eat cake with him.

"There is nothing to eat huh?" He asked in my tone making me roll my eyes. I took a bite of the red velvet cake before he talked again.

"God you look hungry when was the last time you ate?" He asked his mouth filled with cake.

"Morning" I Said in one word trying to eat more then talk.

"Let's go and buy something" he said making me look at him.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna kill you, a way of saying goodbye" he said making me roll my eyes before I agreed. I'm very hungry.

"It's not me that should be worried and beside where are you going?" I said before I started to walk towards the door. We walked out to the chilly breeze before we got into his car since he badly wanted to drive.

"I have a meeting in Spain" he said making me nod in respond before he drove off.

——————————————

VOTE

——————————————

Sorry for this late update! Hope you guys enjoyed
this chapter anyway :)

Love ya all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 27.2K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
3.2M 78.5K 92
"WAIT!? YOU SOLD ME?" - "You are mine, Emily... You belong to me" he whispers in my ear and then kisses me. I feel electricity through my whole body...
226K 4.9K 42
"You will tell me everything I want to know beautiful," He whispered and bit the soft flesh near my neck. "Go fuck yourself," I said in a breathy vo...
1.1M 25.5K 71
BOOK 1 IN THE DE'MARCO SERIES. This book is a part of a series, but can be read as a standalone. *********** Your typical Mafia romance story. Alaia...