A Demon Ruler (Tomioka x read...

By ShipSail20XX

Grabbing onto the light wooden box, I hashira away before he could hurt Nezuko with his katana. This seemed t... More

Prologue
Chapter 2: The Kamado Siblings
Chapter 3: Parting Ways
Chapter 4: His Return
Chapter 5: My Son, My Baby

Chapter 1: The Life of Another

1.5K 51 5
By ShipSail20XX

I ran calmly through the forest, trying to confuse the enemy.

Word got out that there was a demon that wasn't under Muzan's control on both sides. So now demons and demon slayers alike are after me.

This demon recognized me and started chasing me. So now I'm putting my plan into action.

I jump into a tree, preparing myself for the demon's arrival. Once I see them, I begin.

"Demon Blood Art: Fortunate Death."

The demon pauses, seeing something that I can't. They fall to their knees and cry from relief and longing. Then they turn to ashes.

"May your soul rest in peace." I say after I land on the ground.

A scream echoed in the forest. Snapping my head to the direction of the sound I ran as fast as I can.

When I arrived there was a demon slayer towering over a scared demon child that looked no older than 10.

They sobbed, begging him to let them live. "Please, I haven't hurt anybody! I promise!"

"Filthy creatures like you, should burn in hell." He slowly raised his sword, ready to kill the child. Suddenly, he just fell. Revealing me with my hand in a chopping motion.

Lowering my hand, I smile at the child. "Have you really not harmed anyone?" I ask softly.

They looked at me in awe, faltering at the question, they quickly reply with "Yes, what I said was true."

Helping them stand, I ask another question. "When did you turn into a demon?"

"A few days ago." They replied quietly.

I looked at them and frowned. "I'm sorry that happened to you child. Would you like to travel with me, I'll try my best to keep you safe?" I asked.

Back then, I couldn't take care of Zenitsu because I had a craving for blood. I also knew that people would be after me, and that would put Zenitsu in the greatest danger he shouldn't be in. But now that I don't have a blood craving, I can be around humans and even help them with my blood demon art.

Unfortunately, even if I don't crave blood, there are people after me for my unique abilities. I can't put my only child in that kind of environment. He'd have to live with the constant fear of there being a possibility of dying everyday.

Though, since me and this child are both demons, we can help each other to survive.

"Yes please." They said with teary eyes.

I smiled and grabbed her hand. "Alright."

Then we went off to find a home.

____________________________

It's been years now.

Zenitsu should be 16 by now.

I found another Demon Blood Art where I can see what's happening in other places, or someone can see what's happening to me. So when it happened, it showed me bits and pieces of Zenitsu's life.

Now I know he trained to become a demon slayer, and he passed the final exam. As much as I disagree with him putting his life on the line constantly, he also needs to be prepared for if a demon does try to kill him.

What will happen when someone finds out that this demon has a human child? Demons will be after him 24/7. Who knows, maybe the demon slayers will stoop so low to use my son as bait to get me out of hiding.

I hope it never comes to that.

After finding that demon child, I found 3 other demons who also doesn't eat humans. The oldest being turned a demon at the age of 23.

This is the first child I found. Her name is Ichika with she/her pronouns. She was turned into a demon when she was 10. The youngest in our group.

This is Kiyoko, the second oldest. They're pronouns are they/them. They were turned into a demon at the age of 15.

This is this is Aina. She uses she/her pronouns. Turned into a demon when she was 18.

Finally, Sakura. She was going to be a happy mother, until she was turned into a demon at the age of 23.

My demon blood art can also create demons that aren't under Muzan's control. So I gave them each a drop of my blood in order for them to be my demons instead.

After a while, they decided that I would be they're ruler, being the one to find them all. I don't mind, as long as they're okay with it.

Sakura and Aina are both demon slayers, but they're not apart of the corps. They felt the need to help as many as they can, so I allowed them too.

Ichika and Kiyoko don't like hurting others, so since they're demon blood arts can help heal, they heal Aina and Sakura's scars from they're travels. Sometimes humans too if they got injured from a demon.

They all live in a house that I found, which has three bedrooms. It was abandoned a while ago so they started living here, casting an illusion spell around it.

Even though I don't live here, they all insisted on me having my own room. It took a lot of begging, but eventually, I accepted the room.

I come here at the minimum of once a week, but usually I'm out helping humans or slaying demons.

"I'm gonna catch you Ichika!" A playful voice yelled after Ichika who ran into the dining room.

Speaking of demons.

I thought with a playful smile.

"No you won't!" She yelled back.

She squealed and squirmed in Kiyoko's arms when they caught her.

"Nooooo, boooooooo! I was so close to breaking my record!" The girl pouted.

"Well deal with it, cause I won!" They posed dramatically.

"No running in the dining room! Those vases cost money you know!" I yelled playfully in the kitchen.

"Oh! Lady (Y/N), what are you making today? I can smell it from here." Kiyoko asked, walking in.

"I'm making some (Favorite Breakfast Food) today. I'm almost done so can you both set up the table and call the others?" I replied, glancing at them.

They both nodded excitedly and dashed to the dining room.

Smiling fondly, I set the plates up and placed them on the table. Ichika came skipping down the hallway with all the others following. When she arrived at the table she gave me a bright and proud smile. "We got them Lady (Y/N)!"

I looked at her with the same bright smile. "I see that, thank you children."

They all smiled and we all took a seat. We blessed our food and ate with lighthearted conversations.

By the time we finished, it was about time we started heading out. "Sakura, Aina." At the sound or their names, they looked at me.

"I believe it's about time we start heading out on our missions. You both got yours, right?" They both nodded. Nodding in approval, I turned to Ichika and Kiyoko.

"You both can either play for a little while in your room or rest." They both looked at each other, having a silent conversation. Turning to me, they both said simultaneously, "We'll rest."

"Well good night children. I should be seeing you sometime tomorrow. I'm going to visit Lady Tamayo and Yushiro." I informed them.

They nodded, smiling. "Please let them know I said hi!" Ichika requested. "Same here! I wish I could witness Yushiro being all over Lady Tamayo but eh, maybe another time." Kiyoko stated, smirking.

We all laughed at her comment. After our laughter died out, I stood up from the chair, gathering the plates. Kiyoko jumped up from their chair and sped over to me.

"I'll wash them Lady (Y/N)!" They insisted. I smiled softly at them while they took the plates.

"Thank you dearie. We'll be on our way then. Sayonara." I said, opening the door with Aina and Sakura following.

"Sayonara!" They yelled back, waving.

Oh Zenitsu, how I wish you could be here to befriend these wonderful demons. Maybe one day you will sweetheart.

One day...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
91K 3.1K 52
"š“š«š®š­š”, šššš«šž, š¬š©š¢š§ š›šØš­š­š„šžš¬ š˜šØš® š¤š§šØš° š”šØš° š­šØ š›ššš„š„, šˆ š¤š§šØš° š€š«š¢š¬š­šØš­š„šž" šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
266K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...