Selfless

Par IHateHeroes

Naruto meets a certain woman in his dream's that haunts him by making him live a life of ecstasy that no man... Plus

Who is She ?
Insolence
Husband
Gennin Test
Saved By the Bell
Training Together
Why Him ?
Training with Genjutsu Mistress
Who is She ?
Tiring Day
I Failed You
Attack!
Into The Waves
Into the waves-Part 2
Into the waves-Part 3
Into the waves-Part 4
Imperial
Damn you Brat
Into the waves-Part 5
Shopping
Attack Begins
Into the waves-Part 6
Lava
Wave Last
Gato Dead
Goodbye Wave
Do they know ?
It's Rude to Point
Attack
New Friend
I need No-one
She is older then him
What a Technique !
Why don't I take you out
Date
Not like you
4 Years Wasted
Rookies
This could be a Problem
Written Test
Being A Man
Forest of Death
She's Here
Sound Ninjas
Matches
Preliminaries End
Beginning of a Month
Grown In bad Way
Meeting the Pervert
Training !
Finals Start
Fate!
Unexpected
Brothers Are Hassle
Observation!
Invasion
Battle
End of an Era!
Majesty !
Ask Her
We are Not
Kyuubi
Wha...What ?
Was I Good
Inner Turmoil!
Akatsuki Encounter!
Tsunade!
Teikoku
I'm the Godaime Hokage!
Lie
Rookie of the year
What is life ?
Glad you're here
Why Not ?
Selflessness
Apologize
You are Worthy!
Nobody's Second Choice
Moving On
This boy's going to be great
Snow
Say you want to Live
Act called life
Ever Again
I Accept
Ascension
I am you
Some Unexpected Help
Gaining Information
Rift
Slap!
No Regrets!
Punishment
Seals
Getting Close
Deeply Interested
Jounin Exam Starts
Who are you ?
I Saw
World Class
Transfer
News !
I Lost
Winning
Retake
Support !!
New Jonin
Untitled Part 109
In the loving memory
Rookie Training
Rookie Training - 2
Being a Jonin!
Bar
Kis..ssss..me
Show Down!

Things Will Work Out

647 35 13
Par IHateHeroes

Welcome back to the chapter 90 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto's apartment

Naruto sighed as he got up from the table which he sat on and stretched.

"I finally managed to get my calligraphy to a good standard" he smiled as so far he was doing well on the basics in regards to his sealing.

The Uzumaki looked at the time and it was 12.00 and he smiled.

"It seems I managed to finish on time. I should meet them right now" Naruto then went to the Kitchen and prepared to go and meet Kurenai and Anko.

Team training ground

Today was a free day as there was no missions for everyone so it was used for training.

Team 10 and Team 7 which was basically Sakura now trained together. The pink haired girl was doing chakra control exercises which Shizune ordered her to do.

Ino sat with Shikamaru who was looking at his sensei who stood with Kakashi.

Chouji was eating and was watching Sakura who had difficulty trying to increase her chakra reserves.

Kakashi caught up with Asuma. "How is everything, Asuma?" the son of the Sandaime looked in deep thought.

"Ah... I don't know... I'm ok, I guess." Asuma replied, looking a little despondent.

Kakashi just blinked as he looked confused but then smiled. He knew what was up with him and knew it was something the man should deal with on his own.

Shikamaru sighed which got Ino's attention "what's wrong Shikamaru" the Nara just looked at Asuma in deep thought.

"It's nothing Ino" Shikamaru ignored the girl when Chouji came upon them. He saw Ino look a bit irritated.

Chouji blinked and looked at Shikamaru who was looking at Asuma in deep thought.

He noticed and sighed "I don't know whats wrong with Sensei" Shikamaru just nodded while Ino looked confused "wait whats wrong with Asuma-Sensei" Chouji just sighed when Shikamaru answered "I don't know Ino I hope he's alright though" Shikamaru didn't want to tell the girl anything as he already knew what was wrong with his teacher. Knowing Ino she was a girl who loved to gossip. Chouji just nodded as he also came to the same conclusion like his best friend.

Ino blinked and looked at Asuma who looked sad.

Seeing her Sensei made her wonder why he was like this.

Kurenai and Anko's apartment

Naruto, Anko and Kurenai were in the apartment as Kurenai was asking Naruto a series of questions.

The three all sat on the table as the red eyed Yuhi smiled and nodded "alright Naruto you are so far doing great" Naruto smiled "thanks I done some work at home" Kurenai nodded

"You'll do fine Naruto" Anko smiled she then brought out a small black scroll and put it on the table.

"I just received this from Ibiki. These are the restriction seals" Naruto looked at the scroll with Kurenai and nodded he went to take it.

Suddenly Anko put her hand atop of his getting Naruto's attention.

Anko looked worried which both Kurenai and Naruto noticed.

"Naruto...these seals are dangerous. They completely seal off a person's chakra" Naruto nodded "I know"

Anko shook her head as she frowned "no you don't. If you try to use your chakra while the seal is active it can drain your life force"

Naruto's eyes went wide while Kurenai gasped.

Anko nodded while she had her head down "I know what you intend to do it with it but please be careful."

Naruto smiled and looked at Kurenai and then at Anko "I will...thank you" he then grasped her hand get Orochimaru's former apprentice by surprise

Kurenai smiled and nodded at Anko who looked at her.

Anko then smiled back and nodded.

Letting go of Anko Naruto then picked up the scroll and inspected it.

"Naruto" the Uzumaki was still looking at the scroll as Kurenai called him "yeah"

"Can us...can we join you in your training" Kurenai asked a bit nervous as she knew Naruto was a very private person.

Naruto looked at Kurenai and Anko who too wanted the same thing and smiled.

Looking at Kurenai he remembered the talk they had.

He nodded "sure...we can train together" Kurenai and Anko brightened up "it's going to be awesome Naruto just you wait" Anko pumped her fists to the air.

Naruto and Kurenai smiled and nodded at each other.

They all couldn't wait to train together as Kurenai wanted to see how Naruto trained.

Suddenly Kurenai's eyes went wide suddenly "damn! I have team training" Anko looked at the time and it was 2pm. Kurenai was two hours late.

"Shit Kurenai lets go. The kids are waiting for us" Kurenai nodded and looked at Naruto "Naruto we will carry this on later okay" Naruto nodded and the three got up and left.

Konoha shopping district

Ino and Sakura were walking through Konoha as they finished their training.

"Hey Sakura do you know whats up with Asuma-Sensei" Ino asked her rival/friend who shook her head "I don't know why" Ino sighed "it's just that he was different today"

Sakura looked confused "really I didn't notice"

Ino sighed "you know what. It's nothing"

The two young Genins were walking when they saw Hinata sitting on the bench. She looked heartbroken and sad.

"Hinata" Ino called out to her getting the Hyuuga heiress to look at them "Ino...Sakura" she looked hollow

Ino and Sakura just looked at each other confused

0°0°0°0°0°0

The three young Kunoichies were now sitting on a small riverbank.

"So Hinata what's wrong" Sakura asked the Hyuuga girl looked sad "it's nothing" Hinata muttered quietly putting her head deeper within her knees.

Ino sighed "did Naruto ignore you again" Hinata's eyes went wide and shook her head furiously.

"Hinata what's wrong" Sakura asked once more looking worried. She looked at Ino and scowled while Ino waved her heads indicating that she was sorry.

Hinata looked even sadder as she remembered what happened and told them.

Flashback

Hinata left her home to go to her teacher's apartment to see her Sensei and go training together. She stood upon Kurenai's apartment complex and looked up. Her eyes suddenly went wide

"Naruto-kun" she gasped quietly and then suddenly her body shook. Naruto knocked on her teacher's door and gasped when Kurenai opened.

"Sensei" Hinata put her hand to her mouth as she tried to control herself. Kurenai and Naruto talked to each other and looked very happy together. Kurenai smiled and then gestured Naruto to come inside which he took gratefully.

Naruto the one she had a crush on entered the home of the woman she saw as a sister.

"Kurenai-sensei and Naruto-kun...together" tears enveloped her eyes.

She couldn't believe it first that red haired woman and now her Sensei, Hinata couldn't take it anymore and ran off in tears.

End of flashback

Sakura and Ino looked shocked to the core. Naruto and Kurenai together!

"I....I can't believe it" Sakura blinked Hinata shook her head as she frowned"I know what I saw Sakura" Sakura blinked at Hinata's sudden confidence.

Ino took to what Hinata said and then her eyes went wide. "Oh my god that's it! That's why Sensei was so down today. He knew!"

Hinata and Sakura looked at Ino was looked at them "think about it. Asuma-Sensei likes Kurenai-Sensei" Hinata and Sakura nodded

"So he must have known that Naruto and Kurenai..."

"Were together" Sakura interrupted Ino as she had her hand to her mouth, her eyes were wide.

She could not believe it. All those times when she trained Naruto was with Kurenai-Sensei. All those times when he refused her and Kakashi-Sensei he was with Kurenai-Sensei.

Sakura quivered as she suddenly felt cold at the thought of them together.

Hinata looked to be almost in tears.

Ino sighed she knew what they were thinking about and all she thought about was her Sensei and what he must have felt.

"Asuma-Sensei"

Konoha Shopping district

Naruto left Kurenai and Anko as they went to meet Team 8. The Uzumaki decided that since he promised to train with the two Jounins he might as well not train and go meet Ayame instead.

He walked inside the ramen to see Asuma who was eating ramen.

Asuma sighed he didn't know why he was here eating ramen.

Suddenly he felt someone touch his shoulder.

"Hey Asuma-san" Naruto smiled

The man looked at Naruto with a pensive look "Naruto"

The Uzumaki smiled and nodded he looked at Ayame and smiled at her "Hey Ayame-chan can I have the usual" the waitress nodded happy to see her blond friend "coming right up Naruto-kun"

The Uzumaki sat down next to Asuma and smiled "So...Asuma. I never seen you here before" Naruto chuckled "never thought you liked ramen" Asuma smiled "since you're here all the time I thought I check it out myself and see what's so good about this place"

Naruto laughed and put his hand on Asuma's shoulder "this place is the best isn't that right old man" Teuchi nodded "damn right it is" Naruto laughed "the old man there has magic fingers I tell you" Teuchi laughed.

Asuma laughed as for some reason what he was thinking about went straight out of the window.

Ayame came with a Miso ramen and gave it to Naruto was grateful.

Asuma finished his ramen and just asked for water "mind if I smoke" Teuchi raised his eyebrow as Ayame went to the back to clean up.

The old owner looked at Naruto who didn't mind "sure knock yourself out" Asuma smiled and pulled a cigarette to smoke.

Asuma was about ask for a lighter when he saw Naruto stretch out a lighter and lit it up.

"Here" Asuma smiled and nodded thus he lit up his cigarette.

Taking a smoke Asuma was curious "Naruto did you smoke before" the Uzumaki finished his ramen and looked at him with his eyebrow raised.

"Why do you think that" Asuma smiled "because having a lighter with you at all times shows me that you smoked before"

Ayame and Teuchi heard him and were surprised Naruto smoked before. Ayame looked shocked as that was another thing she didn't know about him.

Naruto looked amused "Hmm...is that so" Asuma chuckled "yeah it shows that although you quitted old habits die hard.

Naruto smiled and shook his head "yeah you right. I used to smoke before. I quit about a year and a half ago"

Ayame and Teuchi were surprised. Asuma just looked intrigued "you stopped smoking when you were 16"

Naruto nodded "yeah...trying to quit was hard but I beat it" Asuma laughed "so me smoking doesn't bother you" Naruto chuckled "it does...a little"

Asuma pat Naruto on the back as he smiled "like I said before you and I will get along fine" Naruto smiled and nodded

Ayame looked at Naruto shock evident on her face "Naruto...when did you started smoking"

Naruto looked amused "that Ayame-chan I will never tell" he chuckled making Ayame sigh.

"It doesn't matter the fact is he beat it. That shows me that he has a strong will" Asuma nodded

Teuchi nodded with Ayame who smiled Naruto will never change. That she knew for certain.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto and Asuma walked out the ramen stand as the Sarutobi looked at the Uzumaki who said his goodbyes to Ayame and Teuchi.

"Hey Naruto....how is the preparation of the exam going" Naruto smiled at Asuma "Its going well...in fact I'm getting more and more confident"

Asuma looked a bit confused "why is that" Naruto smiled "when read about the exams I thought it will be difficult but getting help by Kurenai-Sensei and Anko put me at ease"

Asuma's eyes went wide a bit slightly "so you're getting help by them" Naruto nodded as he smiled "yeah I'm really grateful...they're really nice"

"Is that it" Asuma blinked Naruto was just getting help by them.

Naruto nodded "should there be anything else" Asuma became a bit surprised. Naruto thought they were just helping him.

"No forget I asked" Asuma sighed "the exams are very difficult Naruto" Naruto nodded but then something came over him.

"Hey Asuma what was the third portion of the exam when you took it" Asuma raised his eyebrow but then he smiled.

"So Kurenai and Anko told him" he nodded as he put his hand on his chin "when I took it I had to save someone's life" Naruto had a pensive look "that's the same as Kurenai-Sensei"

He nodded "thanks for the information" Asuma smiled and pat Naruto on the shoulder "no problem. I should go...see you later Naruto" the Uzumaki smiled and nodded "thanks again"

Asuma smiled and walked off. He felt that he still had a chance and remembered the talk he had with Shikaku.

He nodded to himself "things will work itself out"

.......................

And cut

Till the next time stay happy and safe!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

347K 5.4K 26
A new era has just begun, a peaceful life has finally been achieved. Whereas a confession is still unresolved. There may be jealousy running through...
15.4K 765 21
Hyuga Hinata has dreamt about one - being noticed by her only love, Naruto. She has believed in him even when he was no one, within years the feeling...
45.2K 1.9K 15
Naruto is dreaming about Sasuke. Is this a chance to make peace with his old friend before the end or something else entirely? (COMPLETED)
116 5 1
Naruto's been Hokage for two years now. He's been down a lot lately as he watches his friends' kids grow up. Naruto and Hinata had recently been tryi...