hiraeth | ranboo x oc ✓

By pupawsten

hiraeth: (n) a homesickness for a home you can't return to, or that never was in which half-enderman boy meet... More

⊱┊characters & intro
⊱┊one
⊱┊two
⊱┊three
⊱┊four
hm
⊱┊five
⊱┊six
⊱┊ seven
⊱┊eight
⊱┊nine
⊱┊ten
⊱┊eleven
⊱┊twelve
⊱┊thirteen
⊱┊fourteen
⊱┊fifteen
⊱┊sixteen
⊱┊seventeen
⊱┊eighteen
author things ig !!
⊱┊nineteen
⊱┊twenty
AAAHHHH !!!!
extras
extras pt 2

⊱┊halloween

1.7K 86 26
By pupawsten

I AM BRINGING YOUUUUUU !!! A SPECIAL HALLOWEEN ONE-SHOT !!!!!! they r dating in this one-shot and yeah thats it, its just me liking halloween and ranboo

     I sighed and looked over my costume in my floor-length mirror again. Ranboo and I were supposed to be going to a party Tommy was throwing, and we were doing a couple's costume. I was Red Riding Hood and he was the Big, Bad Wolf. 

     As it was getting closer to the time we were supposed to leave, I pulled out my phone to text him.

baby where are you we're gonna b late 

ranboo <3
literally walking up to ur doorstep rn

     As he sent that message, I heard the doorbell ring and I practically ran downstairs to greet him. 

     "Hello, boyfriend of mine," I said as I opened the door. 

     "Why do you keep calling me that?" He said with a laugh. 

     "Because it's funny. Anyways, I need to go get my bag, and then we can leave," I said quickly before turning to go back up to my room. 

     He caught my elbow and spun me back to him pulling me in to give me a quick kiss.

     My face flushed and I pushed him away in embarrassment. No matter how many times he did that, I still couldn't get used to it. "There's no time for kissing, we have to leave," I said matter-of-factly before actually going back up to my room this time. 

     When I got back downstairs, he was leaning against the doorframe, looking at his phone. He looked up at me and smiled softly. 

     "Okay! Let's go," I said confidently, striding over to him and opening the door. 

     We walked to his car where I sat in the passenger seat, and he let me play my playlist. It happened to be the one I made for him, and he recognized it as that. 

     "Is this the playlist you made for me?" He asked as we started to drive to Tommy's house. 

     "Yep," I replied brightly, a blush spreading across my face. 

     "Epic," He said simply and I smiled. 

     Eventually, we got to Tommy's house, where I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell, waiting for somebody to answer. 

     Tommy was the one to answer and he said shortly, "You're late." 

     I laughed, "It's not our fault your house is fucking isolated." 

     "That's Phil's fault!" He exclaimed and I laughed again. 

     "Anyways, come in," He said, stepping out of the entrance to his house and letting us into the house. 

     He led us to the basement where music could be heard thrumming gently from the top of the stairs. 

     We walked down the stairs and the music got louder, and at the bottom of the steps was a large room with the furniture pushed to the sides and people lounging around on some of the couches. 

     There were a few people I recognized and a few people I didn't. 

     I looked nervously at Ranboo who gave me a reassuring smile. 

     I took his hand into mine and then we walked fully into the room. 

     About two hours later, most of the company had settled onto the floor in a circle. "Okay, but, Tommy. What the fuck are you wearing?" I asked him, looking at him and his costume with squinted eyes. I could've sworn he was wearing something different when he welcomed us. 

     "I'm a ghost," He said simply and I started laughing.

     "You cut two holes out of a sheet," I retorted. 

     He rolled the eyes that I could barely see from underneath the sheet, "Whatever." 

     "Weren't you like... wearing a suit when you opened the door?" Ranboo asked quietly. 

     Tommy sighed, "Tubbo made me change, he said it wasn't Halloween-y enough." 

     Tubbo laughed from across the circle and I rested my head on Ranboo's shoulder. "You literally wore that suit to homecoming, it's not a businessman outfit," Tubbo said, a wide smile on his face. 

     Tubbo was dressed up as Heather McNamara from Heathers, but a male version of the character. It suited him. 

     "Oh, by the way," Tubbo began, "Scarlett and Ranboo, you two are very cute." 

     My face flushed at the compliment and I said quietly, "Thank you." 

     Ranboo did the same, yet somehow more shyly than I had done to which Tubbo complained loudly, "They're both socially awkward, save us all!" And then fell backward dramatically. 

     "Oh, shut up," I replied playfully. 

     "Anyways, I think we should play truth or dare," Purpled interjected. I hadn't really talked with him, but I think Tommy had told me about him before. 

      "That is such a fifth grader thing to suggest," I said with a laugh. 

     "Okay, yeah, but what if I identify as a fifth grader?" He replied before bursting into laughter. 

     "Then I would be worried for you at a party full of big, scary teenagers," I said with a smirk. 

      He then scoffed and rolled his eyes before saying, "Okay so are we playing truth or dare or not?" 

     I tilted my head to look at Ranboo to which he shrugged, "I don't have a problem with it." 

     I ended up sighing, "Okay, let's play truth or dare." 

     Purpled laughed and then said, "Let's go, baby! I'll go first." 

     He pulled out his phone, telling us he was looking up a list of questions and then finally asked me, "Truth or dare?" 

      I thought for a moment before saying "Truth." 

     He rolled his eyes, "That's so boring, but whatever. Who's your favorite person in this room?" 

     "You can't ask me that!" I protested. 

     He scoffed, "Oh, I totally can. Besides, I like seeing drama erupt between friends." 

     "You're an evil little man, aren't you?" 

      "I'm not little." 

     I decided to ignore that last reply from Purpled and thought of who might be my favorite. It was hard to decide between Ranboo and Tubbo but I eventually decided, "Ranboo is." 

     I looked at him and a smile was tugging at the corners of his mouth, happy that I had chosen him as my favorite. 

      "But," I said quickly, "Tubbo will always be my number one best friend."

     I could tell that Tubbo had wanted to say something when I said my answer to Purpled's question, but he seemed satisfied with my answer. 

     "Anyways, Tubs, truth or dare?" I asked my best friend. 

    "Dare," He said with little hesitation. 

     "Eat a spoonful of hot sauce," I replied, as equal hesitation as he. 

     He groaned, "No, you know I hate spicy foods!" 

     I laughed, he might start to think I had a personal vendetta against him, or something. 

     He huffed and got up to go to the kitchen to get some and in the meanwhile I tilted my head up to look at Ranboo. 

     He smiled at me and I smiled back, a pink flush settling over my face. 

     The night went on and at around one, Ranboo took me back to my place. He wrapped me in a hug outside of my door and mumbled into my ear, "I don't wanna go." 

     I laughed, "You can stay the night, I don't mind." 

     He pulled away from me and I saw the telltale sign of excitement, purple particles radiating off of him in small ways. "Really?" He asked, a glimmer in his eyes. 

     I couldn't help but laugh again and said, "Yes, really. Now can we please go inside it's cold."

     He nodded and I unlocked the door and we walked inside. 

     We carefully found our way to my room, treading quietly. As soon as we got to my room, I gently closed the door behind me and gave him a grin. 

     He laughed quietly as I went to sit down on my bed. He joined me and just looked at me for a moment, his face gentle. 

     Ranboo brought a hand up to caress my cheek and I leaned into his touch, the warmth of his palm causing me to smile softly. 

      "So how'd you like the party?" I asked him. 

      He hummed in thought for a moment, "It was fine, I've never been to something like that before so I don't have anything to base my experience off of." 

     "Really? You've never been to a Halloween party?" I asked in surprise. 

     He chuckled, "No, I haven't. But I'm glad the first time I went to one was with you." 

     I felt the flush on my face deepen and I grumbled in slight embarrassment. "You're an idiot, you know that?" I asked and he laughed. 

     "Your idiot, remember?" He replied, pressing a kiss to my forehead. 

     After talking for a while with him, flirtatious jokes and small romantic touches I began to feel tired. "I'm sleepy," I mumbled. 

     "Do you wanna go to bed?" He asked and I nodded. 

     With that the night officially came to a close, the two of us falling asleep together under my covers. 

pov you can tell i dont know how to end chapters um anyways ! sorry this took so long after halloween i should've started writing sooner < // 3 but i hope you guys had a great halloween and you stayed safe :] thank you <3
also yeah i changed the cover bc i was tired of the old one LMAOOO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 1.9K 23
Love or Host. That one game on twitch where people supposedly find love. It's never lead to something real. Until now. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••...
9.6K 336 13
Ranboo is a 18 year old minecraft streamer, he has lots of friends and is very successful on twitch, but we all know life by now, it fucking sucks...
7K 126 33
𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒈 ( 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒍 ) ─── you thought the story was over, you are wrongly mistaken. clay is finally getting able to...
49.8K 1.8K 23
Belle Daniels... A girl who is scared by social interaction, but only when she's alone. She works at a vintage book store with her best friend Casey...