Cookie Run Kingdom One-Shots!

By Licorice-Cookie

Please drop down any requests. Yes, I do lemon and lime. I will also do any ship and any "x reader" one-shots... More

"๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ" ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜บ. ~ ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜น ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ! ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ~ (๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ต)
๐˜˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด. ~ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜น ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ~ (๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง)
๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. ~ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜น ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ~ (๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ต)
๐˜ˆ\๐˜• (๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต)
~ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜‰๐˜Š'๐˜š ~
~ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜‰๐˜Š'๐˜š ~
~ ๐˜Œ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜‰๐˜Š'๐˜š ~
๐˜ˆ\๐˜• ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜˜&๐˜ˆ (๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต)
๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ? ~ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜น ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ! ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ! ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ~ (๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ต)
~ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜›๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ~ (๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง)
~ ๐˜™๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ~ (๐˜น๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง)
๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜–๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ~ ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ! ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜น ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ! ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ~ (๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ)
deleting this later lmao (invite for a google classroom chat thing)
๐˜๐˜ช? ~ ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜น ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ~ (๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ)
๐˜ ๐˜”๐˜๐˜š๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ ๐˜‹๐˜œ๐˜”๐˜”๐˜ ! ~ ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜น ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ฆ ~ (๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ)
๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ. ~ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜น ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ข ~ (๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ)
๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ~ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜น ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ! ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ~ (๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง)
๐˜‹๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜ก ๐˜•๐˜œ- ~ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜Š๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜น ๐˜š'๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ~ (๐˜—๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜•๐˜๐˜Š, ๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ)
๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜  ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜ˆ๐˜™ ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜›๐˜š ๐˜›๐˜๐˜™๐˜–๐˜ž ๐˜”๐˜๐˜š๐˜š๐˜๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜š ๐˜ˆ๐˜› ๐˜—๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜Š๐˜๐˜–๐˜–๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜š ~ ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ป๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜น ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ ~ (๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ)
GUYS IS THIS COOKIE SEX OK???
u guys r so horny my god ๐Ÿ’€
U GUYS AINT EVEN READY FOR THIS STEAMY HOT COOKIE SEX ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
eyeball reveal ๐Ÿค—

๐˜™๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ (๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ต)

4.9K 45 235
By Licorice-Cookie

A\N: I crave angst, so, here! I'm not really good with making dramatic things so I'll just try my best, and because I'm stubborn and want more angst I might animate\draw these. !!TW!!: Guns, blood, death, may cause anxiety and some other topics people might find triggering. I'm also writing this based off of their cannon personalities so please do not be offended or take it to heart if they say something rude, enjoy! (The marble game is in Squid Game were they play with marbles)

Dark Enchantress and You - (Relationship status: Dating or Close Friends)
"Oh, well then. 30 minutes on the clock, us being painfully close.. Life is hard isn't it? I knew from the start of the paper flipping game something was going to go down hill, it hurts to be right in these situations."

"Dark Enchantress, what are you trying to say here?..."

"My darling, would you play the marble game with me fair and square?"

"Only if you promise me that we're both going to sneak out alive."

"Yeah, I promise."

"Oh wait I have to go ask the guard something, mind holding my marbles for a second sweetheart?"

"Oh- Uhm- Yeah sure."

Dark Enchantress made her way to the pink-is red guards, something seemed off, her head was down and he kept looking back. Maybe she's just tired? Yeah, she's just tired. You sighed as you brought the hand with her bag of marbles close to your heart hoping nobody would do anything bad to her.

"Y\N, turn around for me my darling."

You turned yourself around looking at her waving at you about 2 feet feet away from you with a guard next to her.

"Excuse me?"

The guard nodded in response.

"I have lost the marble game, you may bring me to my consequences."

You started to tear up as soon as you heard that sentence, how could you fall for that? It was so obvious, you looked up at Dark Enchantress and felt your lips quiver.

"I- Dark..Enchantress... You promised!"

"Not all promises I can fulfil, this time it was natural."

Dark Enchantress slightly kneeled down and hugged you close to her, usually she would jokingly complain on how you got tears on her clothing, now it didn't matter. You hugged her closer and tighter, hoping she would change her mind and somehow fish her way out of the death trap.

"C'mon Y\N, I have to go."

"N-No.."

You grabbed on Dark Enchantress's turquoise jacket and tried to pull her down so you could swap the marbles, that didn't work.

"Please let me go."

"N-NO DARK ENCHANTRESS.. YOU CAN'T TAKE HER YET, SEE? 20 MINUTES ON THE CLOCK WE CAN DO IT!" 

The guard held a gun to her head as Dark Enchantress waved goodbye with a painful smile and a tear cornered in her eye, you couldn't let this happen, you fell on your knees with the marbles in your hand as you broke into heaver tears that started to coat the beautifully marbles that were used against your life.

"Farewell my love, promise you'll win for me okay? Live a happy life for me, take good care of the castle as well."

"I-I'll miss you."

Bang.

You flinched and felt a fair amount of blood reach your presence, that bang, that thud. You threw the marbles out of rage, you fell stomach forward the ground and started to bang your fist on the ground, it started to bleed but you didn't care. You felt all numb.

"WHY? WHY? WHY?! THIS CRUEL GAME TOOK AWAY THE LIGHT SHIMMERING IN MY LIFE, I HATE EVERYONE."

"Player #156, eliminated."

Poison Mushroom and Licorice - (Relationship status: Brother like relationship):
"So, you understand the instructions?"

"Ouhh, we play with marbles and.. person who loses goes away?"

"Yup, we have 30 minutes."

"Thats a little a-lot.."

"Mhm, "little a-lot". Hey, for the game, wanna count marbles? Easy right?"

"Hmmm, Okayyyy!"

"Need help opening the bag?"

"Yeah, knot is complicated."

Poison Mushroom handed Licorice the bag as he undid the tightly made knot and handed the bag back to Poison Mushroom, he wanted to savour the 30 minutes they had, it was to short for him to process the fact that they will be on their own in this complicated train wreck of a game.

"Alright, you see the marbles in there?"

"Pretty glass balls."

"Yes, pretty, but can you see them?"

"Mhmmm."

"Okay, do me a favour and spill them out on the ground."

Poison Mushroom dumped the marbles they had in their bag on the ground and tugged at Licorice's sleeves since he was looking through the window of the fake street.

"Hm? Oh yeah, thanks for tugging, I zoned out."

Licorice untied his bag of marbles as well as dumping them out on the ground mixing them in with Poison Mushroom's batch, he looked up at Mushroom to see them brightly smiling at Licorice, most likely the're happy since Licorice is acting patient and understanding with them, but not for long.

"Okay, see how many marbles?"

"Woahh, so many!"

"Yeah! Now, do you mind counting them for me? when you count one put it by your side or in your hand, okay?"

"Mmm, okayyyy."

Poison Mushroom started to count the marbles, they were a little slow but that's okay. Licorice sat there ranting on all the times he was mean he didn't actually mean it, he was eyeing the clock here in there as well to make sure his plan works on time.

"Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen.. Fourteen?.. Fifteen.."

Poison Mushroom was almost done, they're almost at twenty, Licorice is almost at the end.

"Twenty, I did it! Now what do I do?"

Licorice softly smiled at the guard which he nodded back in response and singled Licorice he has some time to say goodbye, Licorice then felt a heavy feeling in him, it was pain. He started to tear up as his lips forced him into a awkward smile.

"Oh no! I lost! But hey, good job. Y-You win!"

"Yayyy! I win, but, does that mean you have to go away?"

"Yes I do, Mushroom."

Licorice stood up as well as Poison Mushroom, Licorice stood beside the guard as Poison Mushroom was left confused, until it hit them.

"Wait! Licorice, y-you can't go! Masky guy, don't hurt Licorice, you can hurt me instead!"

"No, Mushroom. You won fair and square."

Mushroom started to break up crying, they didn't even try to hide it, no need. He grabbed onto Licorice's pants and clenched the fabric in their hands giving him one last hug.

"Hey kid."

"M-Mhm?"

"I want you to have my necklace, as a memory. Also, promise to win for me, okay?"

"I-I promise, I'm going to miss you so so so much."

"I'm going to miss you too, kiddo."

Bang.

"LICORICE!"

Poison Mushroom fell on their knees holding Licorice's cold lifeless hand holding the necklace he's gifted to you, they weren't ready to process this, tears falling down their face falling onto Licorice's teal jacket that was given to him by this sinister person who's started this game, he can't go, not just yet.

"Licorice, want a shroomie? I have plenty! You're so funny! I bet this is just a prank, right, right?! STOP ACTING ITS JUST A PRANK RIGHT?.. Just p-please don't go.."

Poison mushroom laid down next to his body waiting for the guards to collect it, blood didn't bother them, they just wanted the last few moments spent together before Licorice would be gone, forever.

"I'll miss you.."

"Player 285, eliminated."

Princess Cookie and Knight Cookie - (Relationship status: Very very close, knight cookie's crushing)
"Oh.. Princess cookie?"

"Yes?"

"It's my duty to protect you, let me take the honours."

"What are you..? No, no, no, no, no. Knight cookie you can't, I don't care if it's your duty! I command you to stay!"

"This time I'll have to insist on your commands, I'm sorry m'lady. Please, take my marbles."

Princess cookie had no choice but to take the marbles, she knew that if she begged, screamed, cried, he would insist, it hurt. She reached her hand out with a shaky effect knowing whats about to happen, she felt a lump in her throat grow bigger.

"This is the shortest way to finish."

"Knight cookie, I-.. Thank you for everything."

"Congratulations on winning, m'lady."

The guard stood next to Knight cookie ready to fire, they felt bad making them let the two say their last goodbye's.

"Knight cookie.. don't go.. "

"M'lady, you'll grow up to be a great queen one day! Think of me as a book of instructions, I'm just there until you finish what you're making, then when you're done I leave, this time the book had a few pages short."

"KNIGHT COOKIE PLEASE!"

"This is the shortest and the most painless way for me to leave, farewell, m'lady."

Princess Cookie clasped onto Knight cookie right before the gunshot, hoping for one last hug. Knight cookie quickly kissed her head, after a good 20 seconds she let go. Princess Cookie took a handkerchief from the jumpsuit pocket and wiped her tears.

"My mission has been fulfilled.

"G-Goodbye, Knight Cookie, I'll always remember our non royal memories we shared together, the time's were I was down and you were there, I'll always love you."

"Those words are all I needed to end the day, thank you. Now this is goodbye, please try to win."

"I will! I will win, for you!"

Bang.

"I will.. win.. for you.. no matter what it takes."

Princess Cookie couldn't handle the pain of seeing Knight Cookie's lifeless body, she covered her mouth as she gasped and ran away into a different chamber looking back one last time to see his body get packed in a box and taken out.

"Player 100, eliminated."

Herb Cookie and You - (Relationship status: Dating)
"Huh, would you look at that."

"Herb?"

"Never thought we'd be in this situation, Y\N?"

"Yes Herb?"

"Do you mind taking these with you? I have to use the restroom."

"Why can't you take them with you?"

"Reasons, just please do it."

"Okay?"

Herb walked out of the street replica area they have chosen leaving you there sitting on the ground fidgeting with the marbles. What could he be doing?

"Hello once again Y\N, I have gotten a guard to be with us, is that alright with you?"

"Oh- Uh, yeah."

Herb started taking his jacket off of his shoulders and laid it down on the floor next to you, you were confused but at the same time you took a accurate guess.

"Herb, no."

"My deepest apologies Y\N, but this is what I have to do, your your sake."

"HERB NO, PLEASE!"

"Promise to forever love me and tell people about my plants? Oh, and tell everyone at the juice bar that I won't be coming anymore."

"Herb.."

"I love you with all my heart, I will be with you at all times, even though you might not see me."

"What about our p-promise? "Always forever!" What happened?!"

"I'm truly sorry Y\N, this must be done."

All though Herbs emotionless expressions, he clearly had tears streaming down his delicate face.

"Herb, I'll always love you, I'll water your plants everyday, I'll do everything you do."

"Thank you Y\N, well, goodbye, Y\N! I love you so much and always will!"

You waved goodbye gently biting your shaky lip and closing your your eyes tightly then hiding your face in Herbs jacket from the floor knowing not in a million years you could not handle seeing his cold body. 

Bang.

"HERB! You couldn't control that squeal, you tensed your muscles quickly getting up and going into the next room, you wanted to turn back and hug him one more time, all the memories flowing through your head, you couldn't handle this. It was too much.

"I love you Herb, I'll miss you."

You softly whispered to yourself in a shaky and whiny voice.

"Player 389, eliminated."

A\N: (1918 Words) Welp, this was like a "For fun" thing so it's not going to be the best, if any of you want me to add a certain duo then let me know. Other then that, have a good day. (Also please don't attack me for not making Herb a "Softie" in my opinion, Herb is just kind, he will not hesitate to body slam someone against a brick wall if you mow the lawn.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.7K 88
Do I even have to say it? -Requests are open- I can do fluff and cute shit like that but I refuse to do lemons, smut and X readers (sorry) 'cause I'm...
26K 346 17
โ€ขโ€ข โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ€ขโ€ขโ—โ€ขโ€ข โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ€ขโ€ข ๐—œ'๐—— ๐—ช๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ž ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—จ๐—š๐—› ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ, ๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—”๐——๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ โ€ขโ€ข โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ€ขโ€ขโ—โ€ขโ€ข โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ€ขโ€ข Cookie R...
437K 6.7K 43
Creepypasta one-shots and lemons I hope you enjoy reading this crap Requests are welcome But please no oc requests
22.3K 470 38
Trigger Warnings: Swearing, LGBTQ+, Gender-Neutral Y/N, my AU, along with side ships (Such as Pomegranate x Trash, Strawberry Crepe x Custard, etc) I...