animals, wakasa imaushi

By pokarri

make me behave like an animal More

ANIMALS
001
002
004
005
006
007
008

003

1.3K 68 17
By pokarri

¦ FRIEND IN DEN

the clock struck at exactly twelve forty in the afternoon, y/n solemnity scatters down her sight after coming back; now swiftly scanning her table and chair filled with crumpled paper, annoying eraser bits and juices spill.

right hand's fingers tapping the liquid messing her seat; feeling an icy-cold temperature. sighing with a thought of she just bought a lunch out down there and someone took that time to mess out her place.

"does my gang still bother you?" y/n re-answered to her mind again that question; not anymore. but because of their gang, she rolls around her e/c eyes. because of them some students here are simply using it as an excuse card of their boredomness to poke fun at her.

whilst carrying her bag and food to another vacant chair -at the back- she side glanced when she entered the room earlier, y/n clutched the paper to throw it outside the open window.

the hell she cares. she'll forever hold that if someone gives you a mess, make a shit.

her back withdrawn at the chest of the dusty chair she never cared about wiping off first, she sighed again and again. poor her, just wanting to study here yet encounter things like this.

who should we blame though? y/n and her tired look, from the problems back to her country, which irritate some choleric members of koudou rengou gang when they saw her?

twelve forty-seven.

y/n didn't notice that she's already leaning her front on the desk, to position herself on getting a short nap for a minute knowing that her classmates are still roaming on the stairs or around.

the girl's now tasting the bitter, exhausting pill of having a part-time job in the whole long night; in order for her and her mom to eat and be alive. even if y/n's mother said that she doesn't have to do that, 'cause they can still use the money from her father's debt, y/n doesn't listen.

threads of silenceness were neatly weaving the four corners of the room yet a move of door opening cutted the line of serenity. the white paper color of their uniform shines through the panels of ceiling but it is not from y/n's, but from the other girl coming in -panting lungs and hardly holding the multiple textbooks and almost folded pieces of bond papers- seems like rushing in.

and before the new girl opened her lips to speak 'n call y/n up, a tone hurled with vex echoed on the almost emptied place - for there are only three of them.

"she's sleeping. stop bothering her," a male said, looking straight - making it more serious on how the warning hue glistened together with his exhaustedly half-lidded eyes.

tucking in his pair hands under the pocket of his feeling-so-new-to-wear uniform pants, tousled hair and the legendary bead earrings, the newcomer has snapped the girl's mind to become familiar to him.

wakasa imaushi.

the girl who's about to wake y/n left mouth hanging after she voiced, "h-huh? w-when did you appear there?"

legitimately a bit surprised to see this guy who's seemingly allergic to uniform, wearing one.

not interested in talking to the girl, wakasa makes a way for himself; stepping in as if the girl loosingly shaking her arms isn't there.

"i-i'm just giving her notes," the girl explained out of nowhere, a hint of nervousness jumped out from her throat when wakasa lazily pulled the table and chair; making a screeching noise throughout the whole place.

y/n was disturbed, too. "uh?" adjusting to the moment; familiarizing what's suddenly happening when she saw the school's student council president near her and the koudou gang president, still pulling the chair and table; creating a nerve irking sound out to the hallway. y/n, until now, doesn't know his name.

she doesn't want to know.

"ayaka-san?" the already wake up sense of y/n mentioned the frightened girl to turn her face to y/n.

ayaka put down the things she's holding, "h-here's the textbook you needed on your notes, let me know if you still need some. okay?"

"thanks, pres." ayaka packed the small smile that crept on y/n's lips. simple and for keeps, knowing that y/n's smile is one of memorable things ayaka can see since the school they are in, always brings y/n's lips to a thin, listless line.

undecided, ayaka still left y/n to wakasa's dubious mauve lashes. for she still has duties. hoping that, that gang president won't do hurtful things to y/n, her friend.

"is she your friend?" finally, wakasa stopped making a rattling harmony. his uniform clogged around his slanted body which was touching the walls.

arms twigged around each other while wakasa's hair was down like y/n's strands. seriously waiting for the girl to respond.

"why asking?" she replied, scoffingly. not turning her head to the boy, seated on her back, now raising an eyebrow to her words.

they only interacted and talked once, that was for the past three days. conversing with him will just break what she already told to herself; she doesn't want to engage in some gang anymore. never again.

little by little. one by one. students are already coming in, with their tummy full. y/n kept her attention on the notes ayaka gave to her, but her mind is flying - why is this male at her back?

it is so ironic that, they are classmates.

the other students were staring at the new seat arrangements, but they never tried to utter a word about it when they saw wakasa imaushi, lazily lurking again at the back of the back, eventually attending classes.

a hard thump from wakasa's right foot force, pushed the chair which y/n's seating. making her mind to shake a 'lil bit from reading.

what's with the air? suddenly coming into the male's nostrils and whispering in his mind to annoyingly kick again y/n's chair.

like a cute animal wanting attention, playtiming her.

wakasa bit his lip and stared outside the breezy window as swiftly as he could, when he heard y/n's textbook purposely drop, making a 'bam' sound.

seems like wakasa won't stop budging her. and by it, he acquired a new past time- kicking y/n's chair for no reason at all.

giving up, "hm. i guess," y/n and her elbow bended as she half turned her shoulders, facing the view of wakasa's most amused eyes.

come to think of it. when the first time y/n was surrounded, ayaka's shaking jaw and authority saved her. ayaka and her magically complete notes helped her. ayaka and her hands wipe the blood out of her.

this must be having a companion.

y/n rest a dot of smile, ". . .i made friends." she said, going back on jotting down.

but the boy's eager for something from her back, wakasa frankly lay his both arms on the desk. featherly poking the tip of y/n's undisturbed hair.

whispering directly enough to y/n's ear. "give me your notes later."

"why though?" she answered, not turning again when she felt his near presence.

"so. . ." he doesn't know why. he gets his position back to slanting again, as y/n now freely looks back at him.

the question mark is the only thing can add on her irises. "say. why?"

if ayaka just gave her notes means being friends with her, this can be a reason for him to be close and see y/n smile at him too.

in between giving the notes later or ignoring him now. she repeated. "hey, why do you want it?"

wakasa breathed out and willfully swung his long lashes up, plum orbs met y/n's e/c gazes.

"so, i can be your friend too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.8K 10
❛ the other woman ❜ 綺麗男の子.ᐟ ❨ ; ❩ ━━━ ANGST , R16+ , REWRITTEN . . . ©EST. SATURDAY 071321 ━ SATURDAY...
44K 1.3K 28
𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙
20.5K 602 20
➠ 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 - 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨 〽️ 𝙓 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍 🐉 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 ➟𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝟭𝟲𝙩𝙝, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡�...
414 242 8
Press rewind, turn back time....