Explosive War

By explosionswrestling

welcome to explosions wrestling! new wrestling company that is accepting new talent as of this year. we are k... More

explosions wrestling!
talent auditions!
staff auditions!
tag team auditons!
Evolved Talks - Episode 1, Part 1
Evolved Talks - Episode 1, Part 2
Evolved Talks - Episode 1, Part 3
Evolved Talks - Episode 1, Part 4
Episode 1 Match Card
Yearly tournament!
Explosive War - Episode 1, Part 2
Explosive War - Episode 1, Part 3
Tag Team Division
Storylines For Upcoming Shows!
Happy Holidays
Episode 2 Match Card

Explosive War - Episode 1, Part 1

345 33 14
By explosionswrestling

Desmond Crowe: It's time for Explosive War! After all, we will see who will become the first EWE mens champion tonight, I'm Desmond Crowe alongside my colleagues, Matt Hwang and Bryant Dawson.

Bryant Dawson: I still say Hansuke was screwed out of that match, pulling on his ring attire, it's not fair.

Matt Hwang: Speaking of which, Darkling Gayking will take on Chase Destiny for the championship in the main event, it'll be unforgettable, I guarantee.

Desmond Crowe: We did get word from our general manager he approved Darkling to be accompanying by Alyster but he took it to social media he wouldn't interfere, I'm not sure if Chase Destiny believes him, I would not believe him if I was Chase Destiny.

Bryant Dawson: Alyster wants what's best for one of his best friends and is willing to help him in any way that he can, they have each other's backs and joining this industry, that's all you can hope for, alliances.

Desmond Crowe: Still, Chase wouldn't have any kind of help, like you said about Hansuke, that isn't fair.

Bryant Dawson: Sometimes you win with the help of someone else, the situation with Hansuke is different than this, don't ask how, I'm trying to figure that out.

Matt Hwang: That'll be coming up at the main event and we get to witness the first crowning of the mens championship, it'll be monumental for our company, no matter what, it's going to be Chase or Darkling.

The three commentators look at the ring where the GM stood awaiting for people in the crowd to quiet down.

Nathan Kay: Last week we determined the very first women's champion which means she's the very first women's champion this company will know, she will always be remembered as the first champion in this company and was able to last five others and fought her hardest for this championship and that's what a champion should represent. Please get up and out of your seats to welcome the women's champion, Cat Moore!

Desmond Crowe: How can you not like our GM after that speech? Cat Moore beat five other women to be champion, a brutal match and it was only last week!

Bryant Dawson: News dropped a few days ago about an injury nobody saw coming, Everleigh Kay will not medically cleared to perform in the ring and she'll be out of the ring for a few months, she might not even come back to the ring when the three months are up.

Matt Hwang: Must have been devastated to hear she can't do what she loves, hopefully she'll recover, it is what we do so it's pretty much bound to happen but enough, we have Nathan and Cat Moore in the ring!

Cat Moore: Thank you for that warm introduction, I feel so honored and privileged to be standing here in the same ring with one of the most important people in the professional wrestling world, a true icon, you.

Nathan Kay: I wasn't expecting you to say that, that's why I'm not sure what to say, except congratulations on becoming the first EWE women's champion but I believe you have something to say, take the floor...

Nathan stepped out while Cat stepped about an inch closer to one of the cameras with her microphone.

Cat Moore: Thank you, Nathan. As I'm now the EWE champion, I'm not going to be a champion that hides behind a championship when faced with a challenge, with that being said, I'm going to be holding an open challenge, if any of the women in catering think they can take this championship from me, you should put down your dinner, snack, whatever the hell you want to call it and come out here to face the harsh truth.

Xavi Storm: Cat, Cat, Cat.

Only a voice was heard on a microphone but Xavi Storm was the one that stepped out, a newcomer that wanted to skyrocket her wrestling career by challenging the champion, that's what she did.

Xavi Storm: Honestly, you are not intimidating and I don't think anyone back there is scared of you, we all laugh at you. It's comical how you were named to be the first EWE champion when you didn't do much to begin with. You didn't impress anyone at home, I for one am already tired of you being the champion and after our match is done, you'll be remembered as not only being the first champion but having the shortest championship reign in history of this company.

Cat Moore: I was the one that broke Everleigh's neck and she can't wrestle for what, three months? Maybe you should be scared or intimidated by me because I could easily do what I did to Everleigh, to you.

Xavi Storm: It's laughable how you think injuring a superstar makes you look tough. It makes you look foolish as a wrestler, are you striving to be Nia Jax? Is that it? Because you're doing excellent, spot on.

Xavi tossed her microphone as she took her coat off to show off her ring gear, a referee came scrambling from the back and Julie got in the ring to announce this upcoming match.

Julie Carter: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and will be for the women's championship, introducing first, she's from Manchester, England, Xavi Storm!

She jumped up on the apron of the ring, both of her hands were clinging on the ropes to balance herself. A lot of people booed her, there's only a handful of people that like her or had respect of what she said, she got under the rope with the help of the referee.

Julie Carter: And next, she is the first EWE women's champion, from Detroit, Michigan, Cat Moore!

Cat glared at Xavi before turning her head to look at the crowd, sticking her championship over her head and the crowd actually had mixed feelings about the champion, though more people cheered than booed.

And that was when Xavi jumped Cat from behind as her swings being uncontrollable, she almost took the referee down when he tried to control the situation.

The championship dropped beside Cat who was on the ground hopelessly, still getting attacked by Xavi though the referee regained some kind of control.

Xavi Storm: Get up! Get up!

Xavi was getting impatient with Cat, the referee went to Cat to see if she can continue as Xavi paced in one of the corners, ready to continue with the beat down she just gave Cat unexpectedly.

Cat grabbed the rope and slowly got to her feet as she nodded her head that she wanted to continue.

Desmond Crowe: She wanted to catch our champion off guard and that's what happened! Xavi should be ashamed of herself.

Bryant Dawson: Xavi is teaching Cat a lesson, never turn your back on a challenger and always be ready, she's helping her, not hurting her, you fucking bozo.

Desmond Crowe: She jumped Cat to get a head start for the match, she must of been worried she couldn't beat Cat without getting one up on her and I feel like Cat is now the underdog, Xavi should feel real proud of herself, that was sarcasm if you didn't catch that, Bryant.

Cat was on her feet, the bell rang indicating that the match is started, Cat's eyes shifted to Xavi who came charging towards her. That's when the top rope got pulled down so Xavi would fly over considering Cat hasn't moved since standing on her feet. Cat leaned on the rope from being pulled down to her own gain as she just watched her opponent fall to the ground.

Desmond Crowe: I've never seen Cat like this before, she's tired and the match just started. If she doesn't get fired up or something like that to help her, Xavi won't be lying about Cat having the shortest reign. I think she'd love not only become the champion but take the championship away from Cat by how much she doesn't like her, it's full pettiness at this point.

Bryant Dawson: I agree, Xavi knows what she wants, I'll be damned if Cat is in the way, if anything, Xavi will push Cat out of the way to get what she wants.

Matt Hwang: Honestly seems like Bryant is a super fan of Xavi, we never knew that about you.

Bryant Dawson: Put a sock in it, it's not like you two know EVERYTHING about me.

The referee began the count, Xavi was on the ground out of the ring and if the count gets to ten, the match ends in a count out, that would mean Cat will be the champion and Cat never likes winning like that, she wants to keep her championship as long as she can.

One...

Two...

Three...

Xavi climbed back in the ring but Cat went in for the pin, considering how close the two are to the bottom rope, Xavi only reached out about an inch before the referee stopped counting due to the ring awareness.

Desmond Crowe: And Xavi took the easy way out by touching that rope, a champion wouldn't do that.

Bryant Dawson: A champion would do everything to make sure they keep the title and no offense but I'd rather see Xavi Storm be the second EWE women's champion and I know she will be a champion in her career here but hopefully soon because I don't know how much I can take with Cat as our champion.

Matt Hwang: I'm sure you'll manage somehow.

Cat rolled over and got to her feet as she looked at Xavi who was laying on the ground by the bottom rope.

Cat Moore: YOU MADE ME DO THIS, I DIDN'T WANT TO!

Cat's face was getting red from being that angry from the words Xavi's decided to say before the match.

Cat Moore: GIVE ME A MIC!

She motioned to one of the stage members to get her a microphone and she took her eyes off Xavi for just a second but that's when Xavi took advantage of the situation and rolled her up from behind.

The referee began the count,

One...

Two...

Everyone was thinking no way Xavi could win over a simple distraction, the referee continued to count up to three though Cat desperately tried to get out of the pin, the sudden pin was definitely out of her control.

Three...

Julie Carter: Your winner of this match and the NEW EWE women's champion, Xavi Storm!

Bryant Dawson: The wrestling gods heard and they granted my wish! I'm thankful! No more Cat Moore as champion. I can sleep peacefully at night now.

The referee held Xavi's hand up as he handed her the championship, the crowd was mixed about how they felt about the championship change being this soon, they didn't like Cat but they didn't like Xavi more.

She rolled out of the ring with her championship on her shoulder once she saw Cat stand up, Cat looked at the referee then at Xavi who's walking backwards up the ramp, two of them not breaking eye contact.

Cat Moore: No, no, roll the tapes back, my shoulders were up! You should be fucking fired for this!

Cat pointed her attention to the referee who couldn't escape in time meanwhile Cat had a temper tantrum. She picked the referee up and slammed his body on the ground in a body slam.

Just in time, the general manager, Nathan Kay made an appearance with a disappointed look on his face.

Nathan Kay: I'm surprised you're acting this way and considering you injured another one of our staff, I'm suspending you... indefinitely. Don't come back until we are ready to lift your suspension otherwise I will be pressing charges.

Cat Moore: How long have you been holding that in? You could not wait to suspend me because I injured your dear sister but guess what? She's deadweight, I did this company a favor, I already made history by being the first EWE champion, for men and women, I don't need you or anyone in this damned company, it'll become more clear when you try to run without me. Fuck everyone in this arena and fuck this show.

She sticks up both of her middle fingers as she waves them toward the crowd before rolling out of the ring.

Desmond Crowe: WHAT? I know she got suspended but she made it abundantly clear that we don't need her, does that mean she's quitting? God, I hope not!

Bryant Dawson: She threw a tantrum because she lost her championship to Xavi Storm so I say good riddance! She will definitely not be missed by me.

Matt Hwang: Huge congratulations to Xavi Storm for becoming the second EWE women's champion, stick around because there's more action when we come back from the commercial break!

Matt Hwang: We're back from the break but before it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows, Cat got suspended indefinitely for injuring another one of our staff, first being Everleigh Kay and the second being the referee after the match ended in a championship change.

Desmond Crowe: And it took a big turn when Cat let everyone know how she felt about being suspended.

Bryant Dawson: I think that's enough talking about Cat Moore, talking about her is giving me a rash, up next, in the men's division will be a tag team for the ages! Jason Archangel and Josh Cudmore will be up against House of Aces, I can't wait to see how Jason and Josh work together and never in a million years would I think those two would be on the same team but tonight, they have to!

Matt Hwang: But first, April Campbell has the EWE women's champion backstage, take it away, April.

April Campbell: Thank you, Matt, as you can see, I'm currently standing outside of the locker room to see if I can get a word with our champion, Xavi, Xavi.

As April called out to Xavi, she stopped in her tracks with the championship hanging from her shoulder.

April Campbell: Congratulations on beating Cat and becoming the women's champion and I'm curious to see what your opinion is on Cat getting indefinitely suspended and about her small speech afterwards.

Xavi Storm: I personally don't give a shit if she got suspended or about her 'small speech afterwards', what she said wasn't true and I'll break it down for you. She'd never last a single month as champion, there are just some people in this company that are champion worthy which you're looking at her and after coming back from her suspension, she will be in catering with the others because she completely blew her shot. Huh, funny how it comes full circle.

Xavi Storm: Let's just say this, Cat is not my friend nor is she my foe, she will probably be my foe after what played out, she came out looking for a fight, I accepted her challenge, not only did I beat her to be the EWE women's champion in history but I told her what I was going to do and her championship reign fell short, like I said. Now, I overheard management talk about a women's match tonight that peaked my interest so I will be at commentary for that match to scout out my competition, I've got a lot of them now I'm the champion and you know I love competition.

April Campbell: Well, thank you, Xavi. You heard it here, Xavi will be at commentary when it's the final women's match of the night with Dibala and Sloane Willow. Back to you, Matt.

Matt Hwang: Xavi Storm will be joining us during the women's match, I know Bryant can't wait.

Bryant Dawson: Oh my God, she'll be blessing us with her presence, I cannot wait, I'm like a kid on Christmas! Why aren't you excited, Desmond?

Desmond Crowe: Hashtag not my champion, should go viral, she's not my champion. I said my piece.

Matt Hwang: Well, the truth is Xavi is our champion and nothing anyone says will change that. We've got to move on though Bryant would love to keep talking about the champion, Xavi Storm, you can talk to her when she's at our table instead, how about that.

Julie Carter: The following contest is set for one fall and it is the men's tag team match, introducing first, apart of House of Aces, weighing in at two hundred and nineteen pounds! Billed from Perth, Australia, going by The Cryptic Illusionary, Aries Moon!

Scream by Avenged Sevenfold began playing.

That's when Aries came out, their face being blank the entire time. The people began booing and even though the team's the underdog in this match, they really didn't care how much of an ass they looked.

Getting in the ring, the newcomer got the shit booed out of them though it didn't last long because getting introduced next would be the other tag member and the focus would be off Aries... time being of course.

Julie Carter: And their tag team partner, weighing in at a hundred and thirty eight pounds and residing in Miami, Florida...

Julie took a moment to let everyone grasp who she's announcing, most of everyone knew but she wanted to be dramatic and she was doing a good job at that.

Julie Carter: SUGA JISOOOOO!

Tina Montana by Megan Thee Stallion began playing.

Aries already got their jacket off once Suga came out and was than ready to show why the Houses of Aces was in Explosions Wrestling and on Evolved War to boot, this would be their debut match against Josh and Jason though the two who joined together may have respect for people who've been here longer but that doesn't mean they won't find a way to put their names out there for people to see what the duo are all about.

He jumped on the apron of the ring meanwhile the two partners stared at each other before Suga gave Aries a big smile then he hopped in the ring after.

Julie Carter: And their opponents, introducing first, weighing in at two hundred and fifteen pounds and residing in Los Angeles, California, Josh Cudmore!

Cult Of Personality by Living Colour began playing.

Almost everyone in the arena started booing the hell out of him and he hasn't even come out yet, so, that's how much he was disliked and considering who he's partnering with, the House of Aces are definitely the underdogs even if they have been teamed up longer.

Josh walked out with the biggest grin on his face, he wanted to be hated by the EWE universe or he hoped they'd boo after everything that happened during the elimination chamber match and of course, Josh was excited for this match, he's never been in a tag match while being in this company so it'd be a first for him.

Aries and Suga stared at Josh who made his way but he then stopped at the bottom of the ramp where he wanted to wait for his tag partner, Jason Archangel.

Josh saw someone in the front row by the barricades who was holding up a sign for the HOA, he snatched the sign and turned it around for the Aries and Suga to see before tearing it up and then soon dropping it in front of the person that made it in the first place.

The person he snatched the sign from looked about maybe nine which made the people boo louder then he waved them off like it wasn't a big deal to him.

Julie Carter: His tag team partner, weighing in at a hundred and ninety eight, he is from Your Darkest Fears, The Soulless Dooms-Day, Jason Archangel!

Ultimate Evil by Darth Starkiller began playing.

Smoke started to appear from the tunnel of where the superstars were to come out from, kind of how AEW has it but there is only one tunnel right now.

Desmond Crowe: Hope the HOA win because do you know what it would do for their confidence if a team that's not really a team beat them on a debut match? The confidence they think they have would plummet and their reputation would be only a little bit ruined.

Jason walked out from the smoke in the tunnels but from how dark the arena was but only a shadow that is assumed to be his shadow would be seen from the crowd which made it creepier than the music in the background.

Bryant Dawson: I'd be terrified if this man, Jason is across the ring from me and the amount of damage he caused during the elimination chamber match is astronomical. No matter how strong you have to act while in a match, Aries and Suga will most likely be put through the ringer at some point in this match.

Matt Hwang: I think Aries and Suga will be able to hold their own as long as Josh is tagged in for most of the match otherwise this might end pretty quick.

Jason took his time going to the ring considering he is the last one to be introduced, the crowd liked him more than Josh which was a given. He looked like he had no recognition of the crowd as the stare he kept the entire way was fixated on the other team but his gaze grew more intense by the time he was standing outside the ring by the center of the ring apron.

Desmond Crowe: I don't know how well those two will be able to get along, they are powerful in their own right but something doesn't sit well with me.

Josh moved right beside Jason before giving him a pat on the back and then getting in the ring but the stare being fixated on Josh instead, Josh turned to look at Jason before standing in one of the corners they'd be starting in meanwhile the other tag team, was watching them unfold between their own eyes.

Bryant Dawson: It looks like Aries and Josh will be starting this match off... or not, actually.

Jason slapped Josh on the shoulder, tagging himself in which made Josh get out but not before Josh gave him a check to the shoulder, looked like Josh wasn't scared of Jason which says a lot about Josh because a lot of people are scared of what Jason portrays.

Desmond Crowe: Josh and Jason are having a small dispute on who gets to start first, maybe they should of talked about this before coming out here, I bet no talking was exchanged now we're seeing a confusing interaction between these two superstars, hopefully it gets resolved and we can start this match finally.

Right before Jason stepped forward, he couldn't let him go without tagging himself in which is what he did. Jason turned around to toss Josh in by holding the side of his head, most importantly, both of his ears as he threw him in the ring like a rag doll.

He shook his head before rolling out of the ring and walking up the ramp, leaving Josh alone to fend for himself.

Bryant Dawson: Jason is leaving!

Desmond Crowe: This was supposed to be a tag team match... is it going to be a handicap? I don't think it's fair his tag partner decided to bail at the last second.

Matt Hwang: He could have a friend fill in but seeing nobody likes Josh, it's what he gets for being an ass.

Bryant Dawson: I know we shouldn't forgive him for what he's done but he could be a changed man, have a little faith, Matt.

Matt Hwang: Wow, that's rich coming from you, the amount of grudges you've held over Desmond and I.

Bryant Dawson: Josh could be SO inspiring, I could definitely be a new man after this is said and done.

Bryant tried his hardest to hold his laugh even since he wasn't able to for long, Matt and Desmond had a face like they believed him and that made it funnier to Bryant.

Bryant Dawson: It'd be boring without the Simon Cowell of professional wrestling. I hope this 'new Josh' is good for him and I wish him the best even though it probably won't last a single month.

Desmond Crowe: You wanna bet?

Matt Hwang: Anyways, the match.

Desmond Crowe: And wait, did you refer to yourself as Simon Cowell of professional wrestling? That's disgraceful to Simon Cowell! Take that back or I'll call him just to tell him.

Bryant Dawson: I doubt you have his phone number and trust me, I am NOT scared of Simon Cowell, call him all you want, like he'd pick up the phone for you.

Desmond Crowe: He would, he's on speed dial.

The match was going well and to everyones surprise, Josh held his own although something seemed off on how Jason left during the start of a match, everyone had no idea if Jason was going to come out and cost Josh the match or if he would come back anyways.

Bryant Dawson: That is what is known as the Crown Jewel, something that is hard to come back from! He can't kick out after Suga did THAT kind of move. I hope not, for crying out loud!

Suga looked like he came from the sky, getting under Josh's face as he's able to pull it off without a hitch.

Luck was on Joshs side as he found enough strength to kick out at two and a half. Suga looked livid about someone kicked out & that wasn't going to stop him from finally finishing him off. Aries was begging to be tagged with their arm hanging over to be tagged.

Suga reached over enough to make the tag and that was when everyone went crazy and began cheering. People have seen what the HOA have done in past, the crowd is excited to have them in this company.

Before Aries could get in the ring, arena turned dark, dark to where nobody can see nothing, some people were confused & scared of what's going to happen.

Jason Archangel: Listen, listen, listen.

A face pops up on the titantron and it's none other than Jason Archangel.

Jason Archangel: I'm mildly impressed, Josh. You've outlasted two of the strongest newcomers we've had here since EVER and I was supposed to be your tag partner but everyone knows... I don't play well with others. I did you a favor by walking away otherwise-

For a second, it looked like Jason was going to finish his sentence but the screen began glitching and once it stopped glitching, all he did was get up close to the camera and literally stared at it. Josh thought it was totally weird and when he stood, that was when the actual Jason was behind him with his face painted.

The newcomers escaped while they could meanwhile Jason squatted close to the ground, his head tilted to the side as the two faced off in the middle of the ring.

Desmond Crowe: Someone hold me, this is bizarre!

Bryant Dawson: Only you would say something like that, you're probably shitting your pants right now.

Desmond Crowe: Wait... can you smell it?

The arena blacked out again, it turned on when all of the participants, Aries, Suga, Josh & Jason vanished, leaving everyone questioning where they went. They couldn't of gone far considering how quick the lights were off for.

And of course what that meant for the match since it didn't get finished.

Desmond Crowe: Just like that, poof! Where'd they go? Do you think Jason took them? He's a menace.

Bryant Dawson: He should of took you instead, less headaches for Matt and I.

Matt Hwang: That was weird, more weird than usual for Jason Archangel, hopefully someone finds them.

Desmond Crowe: We need a search party go after them, we know the suspect! Obviously it's... Jason.

Bryant Dawson: Josh.

Matt Hwang: The HOA.

Desmond Crowe: How could we all say someone different? I thought we had our decisions set on Jason.

Bryant Dawson: Josh could not be the nice guy anymore, Jason could of set him over the edge.

Matt Hwang: I don't know why I said them, I knew what you were going to say. Wanted to be different.

Desmond Crowe: Hopefully we get to the bottom of this when we're back from the break, I'm confused.

Matt Hwang: More to come, don't go anywhere!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 386 16
One's Roommate. One's Enemy. One's Ex Boyfriend. One's Nobody. Everyone's got a story in this one, and all of them somehow manage to fall in love wit...
30.3K 514 23
y/n is the Bella twins older sisters she is a former wwe divas longest champion but what happens when she meets aj lee who had issues with the Bella'...
48.9K 1.3K 58
Dean wins a tournament and claims his boss's son.
3.4K 66 14
Stories written for the WRESTLEPROMPTS tumblr community. Ratings, warnings, and characters will vary from story to story, so please read a story's sp...