The life She Lives

By _ruby07f01_

The light in their darkness. The light that guides them through their dark world. But what happens when that... More

Introduction
Characters
Charcters pt2
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
This.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Amara Easton/Bianchi
Aesthetics and Characters
Aesthetics and Characters pt.2
Aesthetics and Characters pt.3
Romeo & Roman
Amara's Penthouse
Bianchi House
Bianchi House pt.2
Bianchi House Pt.3
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 32

12.2K 281 35
By _ruby07f01_

(THIS IS MY FAVORITE FUCKING SONG🤾‍♂️)

Third Person POV

Flashback/Dream - Amara is 2 years old

15 years ago..

'Aghhhh'
The youngest person in the Bianchi family screamed as she was tickled by her father.

'Let's go baby, foods ready'
Gabriela said as she walked into her bedroom and smiled at the sight of her husband and daughter.

'Coming love'
He replied, picking up his little girl who's hand went to his shirt and played with his button.

'Hi my little princess'
Domizio spoke  as he saw Amara being carried into the dining room, making her giggle.

'Papa'
She muttered quietly, making 'grabby hands' towards him.

Armando placed his daughter in his father's lap and sat on the chair on the left side of him, Elio on the right with a pissed off expression. He was missing his wife.
(Guys remember his wife, Catalina, she had died a year ago at this time because of the russian, i think there's a little more information about it in Chapter 4 maybe)

'Hi lio'
Amara said, with her head on her grandfathers's chest, causing Elio to snap out of his thoughts and turn his attention towards his niece.

'Hi love'
He explained, taking Amara away from Domizio, much to his liking.

'Ya okay?'
She asked, hugging him tightly and then pulling away to look at his face.

'I'm okay bub, are you?'
He questioned making her nod her head,letting her curls fall over her face.

'Reos'
The little girl murmured, as the family ate and Enrique tried to feed her.

'No baby, you can have them after you eat'
He replied, making her pout.

'Peas?'
She said, looking at her uncle, making him turn his head so it was facing the ceiling.

'God your gonna get me in trouble child'
He muttered and looked towards his younger brother only to find him in a conversation with Xander.

Elio gestured for Alina to come over and he whispered in her ear to go and grab him something.

After a few minutes, she returned, holding something by her side so nobody could see.

Elio stuck his hand out behind the chair and Alina dropped the oreo into his hand, smirking, knowing that he was going to get in trouble later.

'Shhhh'
Elio whispered, passing the oreo to his niece making her smile and put it into her mouth. The uncle stared at the little girl, he couldn't love her any more even if he tried.

'Bab-'
Armando started but stopped as soon as he caught a glimpse of what Amara was nibbling on.

'non ha fottutamente mangiato'
——(She hasn't fucking ate)
He shouted at his older brother who shrugged his shoulder. I'll make her food later, he thought.

No receiving a reply, Armando leant over his father and grabbed the oreo, making Amara's face turn.

'No daddy'
She said, trying to grab it back but obviously failing.

'Prima mangia il tuo cibo, poi puoi averlo'
——(Eat your food first, then you can have it)
He explained, turning back to his plate and beginning to eat again.

Amara huffed and turned back to Elio who was giving Armando a dirty look.

'Babygirl, just eat a little okay?'
Elio said, kissing the top of Amara's head and forwarding a small amount of food to her mouth.

After Amara had a few mouthfuls from everyone's plate, like normal, she had then realized that her eldest uncle was no where to be seen.

'Where enny mama?'
She said, tilting her and looking up at Gabriela.

'He's busy baby, you'll see him soon'
She replied, lying completely.

(Yall i don't think i mentioned this but Enrique's wife - Juliet - had died in child birth with her youngest son, Raul.)

Enrique was in the kitchen, staring out of the glass window that led into the garden. It was early December, meaning that this would be the family's 2nd christmas without Juliet. What the family didn't know was that Enrique and Juliet's relationship wasn't as perfect as people said it was. Juliet was cheating on Enrique during the whole marriage. Did Enrique know this? Nope. GUYS IM SAYING THIS RN, ALL OF ENRIQUE'S CHILDREN ARE 100% HIS. Enrique only found out when Juliet died   while giving birth. This pissed him the fuck off. He couldn't get a chance to argue with his wife, he couldn't get a chance to question her on why she did it. A whole 10 years of marriage and she couldn't be honest with him.

Enrique stared at his reflection in the window. Today out of all days he was thinking out his wife the most. Why couldn't she had just fucking told him? His eyes slowly turned to the table that was beside him. A pile of plates were stacked up neatly.
Without even thinking, he grabbed them and started throwing them around the kitchen, then grabbing knives from his waistband and throwing them.

By this point, the whole family were in the living room, the adults kept conversation among each over while the kids all played with each over, except Amara. She waddled slowly towards the kitchen, but suddenly stopped just outside of the door after she heard smashing coming from the other side.

After a few seconds, Armando, Domizio, Elio, Emberto, Marino, Paulo and Jacob were running out of the living room towards the kitchen.

Amara reached up to the handle and pushed the door open, only to find small pieces of china all over the floor and knives in the wall. She looked up towards the table and found Enrique, facing away from her.

'Enny?'
She muttered quietly as tears welled up in her eyes, making him turn around and his eyes widen.

'Amara'
He said, beginning to stand up and go towards his niece. Just as he was inches away from her she was swept up into Marino's arms.

'Daddy'
She shouted, as tears formed in her eyes while Marino made his way towards the living room.

'Che cazzo?'
——(What the fuck)
Armando explained, grabbing his brother by the shirt and pushing him against the wall.

'Vattene da me'
——(Get the fuck off me)
Enrique voiced, trying to push his younger brother away from him.

'Se vuoi fare quella merda, non farlo qui, cazzo, davanti alla mia famiglia e a mia figlia.'
——(If you wanna do that shit, don't fucking do it here, in front of my family and my daughter)
Armando spoke, pushing Enrique against the wall even more.

As Marino walked into the living room with a crying Amara clinging to him, Gabriela immediately stood up and took her into her own arms.

'Daddy'
Amara repeated as she cried while her mother rubbed her back.

After several seconds, Armando hurriedly walked into the room, searching for his daughter.

'Baby it's okay'
He muttered as he took her into his arms and walked towards the cinema room, shushing his daughter who still had tears falling from her eyes.

'Shhh stop crying my love'
He whispered gently as he sat down on one of the chairs in the cinema room and made Amara comfortable on his lap while hugging her still.

At the moment, Enrique walked in.

When he saw Amara in Armando lap, he immediately went towards the both of them and tried to pick up his niece.

'No, daddy'
Amara whined as Enrique touched her waist, attempting to pick her up.

He instantly stopped what he was doing as soon as he heard small cries coming from her. Armando looked up at his eldest brother and shook his head, pulling Amara close again.

'I'm sorry babygirl'
Enrique muttered, his eyes soft as he walked out of the room.

10 days later...

'No dada'
Amara shouted, slapping Armando's hand away from her packet of oreos.

The pair were in his office at home, watching a movie with a packet of oreos next to them.

'Please baby, i'm hungry'
Armando whined, hugging his daughter towards him tightly.

'No dada, they mine'
She explained, rolling her eyes.

'But i'm your favoriteeee'
He dragged making her huff and forwards the packet towards him.

'Arman-'
Enrique started but stopped as soon as he saw Amara.

'Daddy'
She muttered, climbing into her father's lap and placed her head into his neck so she couldn't see anyone.

After a few minutes of silence, Armando spoke up..

'Baby, i just need to go and get something, wait here okay'
He voiced, as he tried to stand up.

'No dada'
She replied, hugging him even tighter.

'No baby, you stay here. I'm gonna be 2 minutes okay?'
He said, placing her down onto the sofa that they were sitting on.

Armando hurriedly made his way out of the room, leaving his eldest brother and daughter.

Amara fiddled with her fingers, it had been nearly 2 weeks since she had spoken to Enrique. He had tried to talk to her but every time he did, she would always run away and make herself busy. Fuck, did he miss her.

'Babygirl'
Enrique muttered, making Amara look up but still keeping her head down.

'I'm sorry, please bub. I didn't mean to'
He explained, walking in front of her and bending down.

Amara looked up at him without saying a word. After a few minutes of the two having what seemed like a staring contest, Amara stood up on the sofa and launched herself into Enrique's arms.

'Is 'kay enny'
She murmured, making him let out a sigh of relief.

'I love you babygirl'
He said, kissing her head.

'I love you too enny'
She whispered as she kissed his cheek-

Flashback/Dream end..

Amara's POV

I opened my eyes slowly but shut them again, blocking the sun from my vision.

Who the fuck opened my curtains.

I turned over and placed my leg over Gabriel's naked waist and my arm over his chest, tracing his tattoos.

'bom Dia, bebê'
—Portuguese—(Good morning baby)
He groaned, pulling me closer to him so my tiddies brushed against his chest.

If you wanna fuck again, just say.

'Good morning'
I muttered, moving my head so i was facing him.

Just as we were both falling asleep again, my eyes snapped open.

'Fuck, what's the time. You need to fucking leave, somebody is gonna see you'
I said, sitting up and picking up Gabriel's shirt that was on the floor.

I ran towards my closet while checking the time, 12:17, i grabbed one of Gabriel's t-shirts and threw it at him as he put on his sweatpants.

'Beijo.'
—Portuguese—(Kiss.)
He muttered, pulling me towards him and placing a quick kiss on my lips, then walking towards the balcony and climbed over.

'Be fucking careful'
I explained, as he jumped to the floor.

'tchau amor'
—Portuguese—(Bye love)
He waved as he ran towards the driveway.

Just as i turned to walk back into my bedroom, the door opened and Angelo walked in, throwing himself onto my bed and getting under the blanket, while eating some cheetos.

At least i changed the sheets... i guess.

'So who was that?'
He asked, throwing one in the air and catching it in his mouth.

'Huh, i.. what do you mean'
I said, walking towards my bed and sitting down.

'I'm not stupid twinny, i saw him last night in here'
He explained, making me turn towards him and my expression turn into confusion.

'I was gonna sleep in here last night but when i walked in, you guys were sleeping.'
He carried on, picking up the remote and putting on the TV.

'Ohhhhh, you don't care?'
I questioned, still confused.

'Nope. Besides, he was hot'
He replied, keeping his eyes on the TV.

I gasped, jumped up and landed next to him with my eyes wide.

'Your....'
I started.

'Bisexual'
He explained, putting up a peace sign.

I gasped dramatically, pulled his neck and dragged him on top of me so i was hugging him.

'I love you so much'
I voiced, not really paying attention to what i was saying.

'Awwww, you love me?'
He spoke, making me finally process what just happened and quickly push him off of me.

'No. I didn't say that'
I said quickly, standing up and walking into the bathroom.

What the fuck is up with you?

He's just going to leave like everyone else Rose, you should know that.

He's pretending to like you.

That story that he told you about your so-called family? He's lying and you know it.

Everyone that you have ever known have left you. He's going to do the exact same thing and so are you family. Get it through your fucking head.
You think they are going to love somebody like you? Somebody that's covered in scars? Somebody that's mentally insane and incapable? Somebody that needs fucking help, mentally and physically? You think they are going to love you? Protect you?

I stared at myself in the mirror, my eyes slowly fell down to the bottom drawer. She's fucking right.

No Amara, she's not. Your perfect.

The other voice that i barely hear said. Al these fucking voices. One tells me one thing and the other voice tells me something that is the complete opposite. The Rose voice (the one she always hears) is always something bad. She likes fucking hurting people. She likes fucking with peoples heads and watching their lives slowly fall apart. However, the Amara voice (the 2nd voice) is always something positive. She loves love. She's affectionate, kind, lovable, caring. The complete opposite to the Rose voice. 2 completely different people control me. Sometimes positive. Sometimes negative. Can i control what i feel? Meh, sometimes. Does the anger come and go and random times? Fuck yeah. It's fucking tiring. Draining. It frustrates me so bad that it leads me to do things that my younger self wouldn't even imagine doing.

'Twinny?!'
Angelo shouted from the other side of the door.

'What?'
I replied, putting the blade back into the drawer.

'Are you okay?'
He asked, sounding worried.

'I'm fine'
I said.

'Are you sure? You've been in there for 20 minutes already and i haven't heard any water'
He exclaimed, making me check the time. 12:45.

'I was cleaning my face, i'm fine'
I voiced, standing up and turning on the shower.

'Okay, i'm staying in here by the way so don't come out naked'
He shouted as i heard him knock something over.

'Don't break anything you dick'
I screamed, rolling my eyes. I don't think i've met a clumsier person than my twin.

I stepped under the hot water as steam appeared on the glass, ignore the pain in my upper thigh and hip.

(TW** Yall if your not understanding this, she just basically SH)

I washed my hair and then my body with my cherry and vanilla products and then stepped out of the shower, drying myself off a little and grabbed a black towel to wrap around me.

Walking out of my bathroom, Angelo was still on my bed watching whatever the fuck he was watching.

He kept his eyes on the TV, lifted his hand up and waved at me.

'Do you not have your own bedroom?'
I asked, making him pause what he was watching.

'Yes. But i like this room for 2 reasons. 1, it's fucking huge and 2, this is my sister's room. Of course i'm going to be in here 24/7.

'Whatever'
I muttered and walked into my closet.

'WHAT ARE WE DOING TODAY?'
I shouted.

'I don't fucking know, maybe go shopping, i want food and i want to buy you clothes. Also i was thinking maybe you and the fam could... bond?'

'The shopping part, yes. Who the fuck would say no to free clothes. The family thing, No.'
I said as i began picking out my clothes.

'Ohhh come on.'
He whined, sitting down on my chair that was in the room.

'No.'

'Please'

'No'

'But they love you'

'No'

'Do it, for me'

I rolled my eyes.

'Fine'
I spoke after a few seconds making him silently cheer.

After Angelo had left, i changed into my outfit, covered my scars with foundation, put on mascara, concealer and lipgloss then put on my pink sunglasses and walked towards the staircase where my twin said he was going to be in '6.5991 minutes'. His words, not mine.

(⬆️ Amara's Outfit)

(⬆️ Angelo's Outfit)

Just as he came into view, i checked my wrist where my imaginary watch was.

'Your 0.277918 seconds late'
I said, as if it was the worst think in the world.

'Yeah yeah whatever, let's go'
He replied, grabbing my hand and running down the stairs.

'I'm fucking starving'
He muttered and pulled me towards the kitchen.

'HI FAM'
He shouted as we walked in.

Esteban and Xavier was sitting there, scrolling through their phones and talking.

'We're going shopping fuckers, you coming?'
He exclaimed, opening a cupboard and pulling out so pancakes.

'Set me some'
I said as i looked towards Angelo.

'Okay, let's go'
I said, ignoring the others and pulling Angelo out of the room.

'Twinny'
He said slowly, making me turn around and raise one of my eyebrows.

He then gestured to the kitchen behind him and then looked back at me.

'No'

'Yes, come on. You said you would do it for me'
He voiced, causing me to roll my eyes again.

'Fine'
I replied, walking back to the kitchen.

'Move. We're going shopping'
I shouted, opening the door quickly and then closing it again.

'YESSSSSSSS'
Xavier screamed, running out of the kitchen and towards the car.

Why the fuck is he so excited to go shopping?

'Come on twinny'
Angelo spoke as he pulled my arm, towards the garage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys i have literally all of my tests this week and i haven't revised once but it's okay. I'll probably update again tonight or tomorrow🙄🙄

Follow and vote loves😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 183K 76
Being thrown away in the garbage in a dark alleyway in London when she was only a baby, she should have died that day... But she didn't.. instead, a...
37K 452 17
Arabela feels as if she has no place in the world, she feels lost. Arabella Hernandez is a young girl that got kidnapped by her mother at the age of...
205K 3.8K 35
||Completed Story|| Amara D'Angelo. A strong and beautiful girl. With not many weaknesses, not much can break her. Untill the moment when her mom did...
3.4K 36 14
16 year old Chasity Armando lived a totally different life than her peers. Having a abusive mom and stepfather, being treated as a slave, as well as...