The real

By AnanthP2

This sorry is inspired by true, events. More

The real

2 0 0
By AnanthP2

Inspired by true events

Disclaimer

This story is not fictional it includes a few different incidents that I heard from my friends and relatives but there is no certain proof for the following incident. So just enjoy reading the story. The character names relating to the stories are only fictional.

Mhasti

Mhasti is a ghost of a woman who is Mahasathi. Mahasathi means a woman who gives her 100% to her husband. From heart, mind, soul, and body. She treats her husband as God and the priority of her life is her husband. If needed she is ready to sacrifice her life for her husband.

This story was of a woman named Bhagyalakshmi (Bhagya) who was leaving with her family in North Karnataka. 

Bhagya was a housewife her husband, Shankar who used to work as a carpenter at the construction site for daily wages. They had a 7 years old daughter Sushma. They were leading a happy and peaceful life.

Once due to legal issues, the building which was on construction has to be stopped due to no legal documents were issued by the owner of the building for the construction. 

Because of which Shankar and other workers lost their job. Leading life, become difficult for Shankar.

So once Shanker and his co-workers started playing cards (gambling) with his savings which he kept for Sushma’s education.

Even though he knew it’s wrong he had to do it too, to run his family. In the beginning, Shanker won a few games and earned well but later on, he goes on losing games. He lost whatever he won. 

At last, he didn’t have anything in his hands. After this big loss, he started drinking and used to fight with Bhagya.

To whom he loved a lot he used to fight with her for gambling. A wife who did everything to him he slaps her. He was so addicted to gambling that later, he started to sell the households. 

In the end, he asked her holy auspicious (Mangala sutra) but she deny him to take it.

Auspicious plays an important role in the life of a married woman.

None of the women will agree to take it even though if her husband asks for it. Because every woman will believe that removing it may cause bad to her husband.

 Because of this, he gets very angry he holds her neck, pushed her towards the wall back of the head gets hit to the wall. She dies but Shankar didn’t know that she died, he pulled her Mangala sutra and went. 

When he returned home he finds Bhagya died after that he realised his mistakes. Later still now, no one knows what happened to Shankar and his daughter Sushma. Few people say, that they left that place but no one doesn’t know about them, exactly.

But after Bhagya's death, she didn’t get mukthi her soul would roam in the whole village many people saw her.

She killed many men’s who used to torture their wives, or who fights with their wives, by drinking alcohol.

(Still, she roams in that village or she got mukthi or any matter relating to this incident, is unknown)

(End of the first story)

                Love

This story has been said, by one of my cousins, and his friends when I went to stay at their house during summer vacation. 

This is the love story of two different casts a Hindu boy and a Muslim girl. The boy is named Ashwath and the girl is named Fathima. 

Ashwath and Fathima were from the same village in South Karnataka. Fathima was two years junior to Ashwath.

Ashwath was very brilliant in his studies. But Fathima was average in studies.

As Ashwath was soo good, at his studies that few lecturers suggested to him to teach to his juniors who are average and below average at studies during the weekends. 

Fathima was one among them. Fathima was a kind-hearted and helping nature girl. Even Ashwath was the same as her.

Once when Ashwath was talking with his friends outside the college campuses an old lady comes out of the rickshaw had some bags with her, drops a few items from her bag due to the poor quality of the bag.

By looking at this Fathima comes by running to help the old lady. Even Ashwath comes to help at the same time. 

Fathima was in a burka only her eyes were visible both were close to each other. Ashwath liked her by looking at her eyes. 

He didn’t know it was Fathima he liked her for 2 reasons 1 she was kind like him and 2 because of her beautiful eyes. 

Her eyes were very deep like an ocean. Just by looking at her eye, he started liking her. But Fathima liked him before itself when he was teaching her.

But he didn’t know about this. Once when Fathima was waiting for the bus at the college bus stand she was busy talking to her, friends he was looking at her. Only her eyes were visible due to the burka. 

Suddenly, due to a breeze, the face cover of the burka went up. At that time, he understands that she is Fathima. So after that, he was happy and went to her, to talk. 

After this, he tells to Fathima that he loves her. Even she accepts his love as she too loved him.

Because of his teaching, even she started to score well, in all the subjects. 

Ashwath was well settled in his career. Fathima was very rich so after her studies, she didn’t go to the job.

Once when Ashwath and Fathima were at a restaurant one of Fathima's father’s workers saw it and informed her father.

When she returned home her father slaps and asks her. With whom did you go to the restaurant? Who is he? Tell me... She tells him that we are just friends abba.(father) 

He was the senior abba he used to teach me and the reason behind my good marks is he abba.

Nothing else is there between us. (tells this by crying)

The worker tells no Dani(refers to the owner in South Karnataka) I saw them both were drinking juice in the same glass.

Rahim (Fathima's father) gets more anger by listening to this.

He slaps again and asks this is what you had studied at your college? For this purpose, you are going to college? (slaps)

Fathima noo abba... (cries) 

Rahim tells her from today onwards your education and going out is completely closed. (He pulled her to her room and locked her.)

After this, Rahim sends his workers to get the information about that boy I.e Ashwath.

On the other hand, Fathima was locked in her room and about this Ashwath was not known. As she uses to go to his house for studies.

He waited for 2 days after 2 days, he enquiries to Fathima's friend but even she didn’t know anything as it was not the time of mobile phones and she was locked in her room.

It was very difficult to communicate so he asked her address. 

Even Rahim gets to know that he is Hindu. After knowing this he shouts at Fathima and tells her, that if he was a Muslim boy then they had a chance but now no chance. You have to forget him.

When Rahim was telling this Ashwath arrives. 

Ashwath tells but what’s the problem with different casts? We both love each other we will happily lead our life then what’s wrong with giving your daughter to me?

We both can’t live without each other. I’m sure even though if you marry your daughter to another boy in your community she won’t be happy.

You are ruining your daughter’s future.

Rahim; No... I don’t give my daughter to any Hindu. I know what to do with my daughter no need for your suggestion.

The Hindu-Muslim controversy has been for several years so being a Muslim I can’t go against my community.

So I don’t give my daughter to you. If you convert yourself to our community then I’ll give my daughter or else the door is open you may go I don’t want to talk about this anymore. 

Ashwath; But uncle (Rahim stops) 

Hmmm... I said I don’t want to talk now get lost otherwise it’s not good to you this is my last warning.

For the movement, Ashwath moves from there but the next night Ashwath secretly comes to Fathima’s house near her room he was trying to go to her room.

But unfortunately, their worker notices it and informs other workers and stops him and hits him badly. 

After hitting him they snatched him before Rahim. Rahim tortures him and shoots him in front of Fathima.

After this Fathima pulls the gun from Rahim and shoots herself. 

(After this for several years people saw their ghosts in the village. Even their ghosts trouble those who are against love.  Then the village people did some pooja for their mukthi. In this story, the love story part is only fictional for readers entertainment. If you have any real stories or any such experience you can share them with me on my Gmail storyworld241095@gmail.com credits will be given.)

The end

Thank you

By Ananth Kini P.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9M 655K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...
17.6K 2.9K 30
عائلة سعيدة تنهار في لحظة غضب وغيرة وجنون وتفقد سعادتها اثر ظروف مستعجلة وغريبة
107K 16K 62
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...
25.5K 910 16
waking up to find yourself in a strange room, in a different time, with a different life, different friends, being chased by different slashers...