Parshawna Macduff - the great...

By Poppy_Rusert

"My whole life changed after my mother's death. I was an orphan just before some time and now, I am a witch... More

Characters
Characters Narration
Author's Note
Prologue
Parshawna Macduff- The Introduction
The Dream Of Dark
Royal Meeting
The Golden wand
Home Coming
Witchward Wizard School
The New Guests
Sleepless Nights
A New Fake Friend
The secret of the Golden Wand
The Forest of Dark
End Of The First Year
Danger At Home
Allies
Spring Time
The Rumours
Nights of PLEIADES
An Envious Encounter
The secret of murderous chamber
The secret of the murderous chamber- 2
One step closer
A picnic day- part 1
A picnic day- Part two ( Confession)
His heart is mine
Agony
A Birthday Surprise
Author's note
It's all a trap!!!
Rebirth of the Witch
Re-Unite of Some Old Friends
Tale Of Two Sisters
A Sweet Proposal
The Half Blooded Wizard Slave
A Mysterious Murder
The Night Riders
Summon of 'Luna'
Mind Games
The Book Of 'Elis'
A Midnight Journey
Jenny's Big Day
My Romantic Husband
Betrayal
What Happened in the Last Battle? Who was Venom?
The Last Goodbye
Updated Characters
Character Narrations
Broken Promises
Cursed Blood
"You are too late!!!"
Unfold Letters
Wise choice
Sudden Attack!!!
Hard Decisions
Seeking Answers
Consolation
The Shadow
The Wedding Arrangements
Wedding Vows
An Old Friend or Enemy? Part - 1
An Old Friend or Enemy? Part - 2
Unspoken Words
Paradise of Doom
Abduction
Where is She?
The Missing Piece.
Holo Love
Surprise!!!!
Visiting ElfLand.
Are They Jealous?
What Jealousy can lead you to...
Jennifer's Insecurity
The Agonized Love
Unapprehend Journey
Jennifer's Big Day
He is Back!!!!!!
Author's note 2
The Unexpected Meet
Gina
The Escape
Stone of "Arch"
Council Meeting
The Hunt for the Stone
The Lost Possessions
The Lost Seah Beach
The Piracy Amends
Lost lives.
Plotting
One Lost family
Rebellion
One Step Closer
The Remaining Truth
Love or Obsession?
The Hellbound Sword.
Journey to the Hell
Meeting Lucifer
Love Sacrifice
After War
Epilogue
Author's Note

Two Truth and a Lie

21 13 0
By Poppy_Rusert

We ran as fast as we could and reached my room while all of us were panting. What is going on? The more days pass by, the more unrevealing things are coming in front. 

I am the lost princess? Lady Georgia was Granny's sister? Mom was her slave? How I am related to all this? I need to find the answers as soon as possible. I looked at Priam with my teary eyes while lots of questions were going on my mind. He understood I was going through an emotional breakdown right now. He immediately wrapped his hands around me taking me in his embrace whereas I cried in his arms letting go of all the thoughts. I didn't remember when I slept hugging him. 

The next morning I woke up as the sunlight hit directly on my face, as I frown while pulling the blanket above my head. But soon I woke up hearing the familiar voice just beside me. I sat on the bed quickly to see the glance and found Junnie and Jenny sleeping beside me. I smiled looking at them while I thought once again how lucky I am that they are my friends. I wonder what life would be if they were not here... Well more than just to be called friends. They are a part of my family now. 

I looked at Jenny, who was sleeping like a baby, and caress her hair. I am happy she is fine now. I would have never been able to forgive myself if something would have happened to her. Suddenly the memories from the last night flashed to my mind and I was lost in the thought when Junnie gently shook me. I blinked a few times while I came back at myself and looked at her. 

She gave me a warm smile and asked-" Are you feeling fine now?"

I nodded and replied-" I am okay." She nodded. I asked her-" How is everything with Brad now? Are you both on good terms?"

She shyly smiled and replied-" W-Well, Everything is fine now. I must thank all of you."

I held her hands and said-" No need. You are like my sister, my family. I must do what is best for you guys."

She smiled and hugged me and asked-" Do you like Priam?"

I froze at my place as I wasn't able to find the answer. I broke the hug and replied-" I-I don't know. Maybe, but I have a lot of things on my head right now and it is important to solve them as soon as possible. So right now I can't..."

Before I could finish my sentence Jenny woke up while yawning and rubbing her eyes as she said-" Good morning Shawna, Good morning Junnie."

We smiled at her cuteness and wished her back. She suddenly jolts opened her eyes while looking at Junnie and said-" Toady you and Brad are going on a date right?!!!!"

I looked at Junnie who was already a blessing mess. She shyly nodded her head as we began to tease her.

SIX MONTHS LATER

A few months passed on like this and everything looked normal as of now while I was still finding answers. Cassie came to us and apologized for her behavior and thanked us for saving them but Cresseda and Jennifer were still like before, much with their pride and ego. We had our exams and expectedly we did well. 

Time flies while we got busy with our schedules like before. Brad and Junnie got together as they started to plan their future. They were on good terms now and I am so happy for them. They go on several dates as she tells us everything. Life started going smoothly with fewer confusions and messes. We finally came to our senior year. This one year we tried to find every possible information about my mom and Georgia. But it was not an easy task, to sneak behind those guards for information. But till now no information has been found. 

Well, life does not stop as we slowly started growing up with each other. Our friendship grew stronger as we have a lovely couple in our group too!!!. Sometimes I wished to be loved like that. But shrugged off the thought as I remembered I promised myself to find those answers to prove my mother's innocence before anything. I must continue with that.

A YEAR LATER: MARCH 2012.

Praim was getting training for the throne while I was getting training for my kingdom too. Jenny and John started spending time together more often. Willam comes to visit us sometimes. And finally, another year has passed successfully. 3 years passed in WWS. When I came here. It all seemed like yesterday, but lots of things have changed. We grew, and the best part is together. We shared lots of moments of life with each other. we have been through storms and hell while we also had numerous good memories where we were laughing and spending our time together. Everything happened so fast!!!. Every time I look at myself I feel happy to be a part of WitchLand. We were soon to be announced as crown princess and prince. Soon we will be separated by the end of this fall as we have to return to our foremost duty. Everything was at its place from the last few months and also Lady Georgia was not seen after that day.

But still, those moments were stuck in my mind as I kept searching for the answers. I met Mr. Ben who cleared me a few things about the lost princess legacy and found something which was related to my mother.

FLASHBACK 3 MONTHS AGO***

AT THE TOWN ALLEY

I ran towards him smilingly while he gave me a big hug. I said-" Uncle Ben!!! It's been so long! how have you been? "

He smiled and replied-" I am doing great Shawna. How are you?"

I replied-" I am good." I sighed as I said with a serious look-" But there is something I want to ask you"

He raised his one eyebrows and asked-" What is it, Shawna?"

I asked nervously as I was still in dilemma whether to ask him or not.-" What is the thing about the lost princess? And how did my mom become her slave?"

He frowned and looked down while answering-" Well, I don't know much about it, Your mom never had told us anything much about her, but all I know is your blood is the only key to bringing back the dead. It's like a key to the gate of hell. Your mom was her slave, that is correct but not by her choice. She was a kind-hearted person. Lady Georgia has threatened her to become her slave else Georgia would destroy her family. She was forced."

Tears managed to escape from my eyes as I was listening to him. My mom has gone through a lot. not just while we were living in the human world but here too. I promised myself I would clear her name at any cost.

Mr. Ben said-" Let me take you to where she lived when she was here"

My eyes shined bright hoping to finally see something that belongs to her and find my answers. Within some time we came a little far from the WitchDom towards a small town where we were standing near a small house. It was broken and the spider's webs were all around. Is this where she lived? I thought. We forced open the gate as it was stuck for years. The house was dark and shady giving the vibe of total disaster but my eyes kept searching for something that would help me. 

We came to her room and my eyes falls on the bookshelf of a particular book which looked dust-free than of others. I frowned as I walked close to it. Uncle Ben noticed it. Uncle Ben tried to grab the book but it was spelled forbidden to touch without permission. He tried some spells which didn't work. We lost hope and were about to go but then suddenly something stuck in my mind and I pinned my finger a little allowing a few drops of blood to come through and I tried to touch the book. And to my surprise, it worked. I was her blood, so the spell broke allowing the book to fall on my hands.

I opened the book quickly and tried to see what is an important thing hidden within it and I found a letter. 'A letter from my mom for dad!!!'.

I opened the letter as we read-

' Dear Jonny,

I apologize to all of you that I lied, But I had no options left. She threatened my family to follow her orders. I and my cousin did only to protect our family. Yes, I went there to kill you but I have fallen in love with you. Being her slave is not that easy, She has possessed my 2nd soul and I shall always remain her slave. My blood shall be the only key for her rebirth. 

But as soon as I realized I love you, I wanted to back off but I cannot. Not until she dies. I am bound towards her, being her salve. I don't know if I would be able to meet you ever or not but if we did I will be the happiest person but if not I wish you find this letter and understand this.

Today morning I found out that I am pregnant. And I can feel it's a girl. I wish Jonny I could tell you this in person but I have to leave. Leave this world, Leave you, to save our child. If she comes to know about my child she will make her slave too. This war, she must die. Only then I and Our child shall survive. I am leaving WitchDom and going to the human world. I promise I will keep her safe. I won't ever be able to come back to see you as I am using all my powers in this portal. But You must find us, You must find our child and protect her.

Her blood is the key to bringing back the dead. passed on from my blood as I was already cursed of being a slave. You must protect our child at any cost. And If someday our child comes back in WitchDom She shall not shed her blood near her. Otherwise, She shall be cursed too.

Always know that I have loved you.

Yours Gracious'

Do dad and granny know about this? I must find out. I cannot be her slave. I have the golden wand Only I can kill her. How can I become her slave? No there must be something wrong. I must keep this secret unless I find the answers.

END OF FLASHBACK***

I tried to tell this to Priam and others but they were busy as the fall is near and the seasonal wings will come to test us. The authority and council members will examine our performance and will give us to select the major. And at the end of the season, they must recruit according to the countries. 

As for the royal families, they will be sent for the final training before they can take over the throne. We clapped as we saw the seniors getting recruited and happily taking over the countries.

Jenny who was sitting beside me excitedly called looking at the seniors. John's face was a little down while watching her cheering for others. He whispered in a low tone-" You should clap for me too when I get recruited!!!"

Jenny looked at him with a confused face but shrugged off as she kept clapping. A tint of jealousy can be seen on John's face, as much as he tried to keep a straight face.

We came back to the garden as we walked while discussing. Junnie said-" Here we are already in the last year of our school."

I smiled and replied-" It still feels like yesterday I was standing here"

Jenny replied-" I am happy that we are still friends."

We hugged each other when we were Intruppted by Brad and Priam. I haven't seen him lately as he was busy with William with his training.

Priam asked-" are we not your friends?"

Jenny replied smilingly-" Ahh Jealous much?"

She looked at me while giving me a smirk. I tried not to blush but I failed. Luckily John ran towards us while handling a bottle of water to Jenny saying-" Here drink water, You will dehydrate"

Brad Dramatically gasped and said-" Haaawww!!!! is she the only one to deserve this special treatment from you, brother? Have you forgotten your childhood friend?". John rolled his eyes.

We giggled at their action and for a second everything seemed perfect to me. I wish I could stop the time here looking at their smiling face and this beautiful day. 

Brad and Junnie went to spend some personal time and John asked jenny-" Uhm, What are you doing this Saturday?"

She replied after a pause-" I don't have any plans"

John looked down smiling and said-" Be ready by 5 in the evening." before she could ask anything he walked away while dragging Priam with him. Priam's eyes looked disturbed by his action but he remained calm. He turned towards me looking at me one more time before he left with John and William.

Jenny and I were standing before the corridor of the classroom while we heard someone's noise. We followed the noise and saw Jennifer was yelling at someone. I tried to look through as she was guarding the view as I cannot see the person's face. I tried to peek through and was finally able to see after a bit of struggle. 

There was a young man on the floor bleeding from his nose while she was yelling at him-" Can't you watch out? What if you ruin my dress? remember you are just a slave!!!". She slapped him one more time making him fall on the ground completely. 

The young man kept looking down as she kept cursing him with harsh comments. I frowned at the disturbing scene in front of me as I cannot just stand there so I asked Jenny to inform the Professors and I went towards her grabbing her shoulder while saying-" Jennifer leave him alone!"

She turned back with her angry eyes and shouted at me-"What the hell Shawna? How dare you touch me? you mudblood? "

She was about to slap me when the young man came in front and the get the salp instead of me. This triggered her anger more as she wanted to slap him once more but in the meantime, Professor Mecoy came there as he shouted-" ENOUGH!!!!. All of you leave. and Miss Jeniffer, to the headmaster's office, right now!!!!"

She left from there while glaring at us. I looked at him who seemed hurt. I helped him to the nurse's office while the nurse treats him.

I asked-" Are you new here? I haven't seen you before"

He replied while looking down-" Y-yes"

I asked-" Where are you from?"

He replied in a low tone-" I am just a salve of Lenin's"

I gasped hearing him and asked-" What about your parents?"

He looked at me for the first time while answering-" I am an orphan"

My eyes become soft of his comment as I know the pain of losing someone. " Friends?" I asked while offering my hands. He looked at my hands and hesitated before taking them. I finally forced my hands on his while shaking and saying-" see you around... uhmm?"

He replied softly-" Felix"

I smiled and said-" See you around Felix"

I went outside with Jenny.

FELIX POV:

While I watched her figure disappearing from my sight as I mumbled-" I am sorry I lied".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 1K 73
In a world where demons are the primary enemies, there was a girl born in a kingdom where light doesn't exist. However, she has no any idea about her...
127K 15K 44
Powerful deity Isla Develler is cursed and goes to the other side of the world for a solution, where she encounters more trouble than she imagined, a...
1.3M 70.9K 75
*A Wattpad Featured Story* In order to solve the mystery surrounding her father's death, eighteen-year-old Naomi Noble is forced to move back to her...
170K 7.9K 31
"Tell me something real about you. Like, where are your parents? Do you have any siblings? Give me something that shows me who the real Kaia Jones is...