Dreamy Eyes ✔️

Da kikaberry1011

Rajveer Naina OS Altro

😍Dreamy Eyes😍

873 82 149
Da kikaberry1011

From the day they have returned from Point 1857 he could notice those dreamy eyes for him. Some unknown new emotions in her eyes. Or rather known. Always finding a chance to be with him or talk to him. Blushing while talking to him. Where these eyes and new emotions for him were giving him peace, somewhere stuck a thought....someone's back eyes could tarnish their pious relationship again. He couldn't let this happen. How can he ? Afterall she is his life, his Naveen's sister on top of everything HIS Cadet Naina ah Singh! And thats the reason he decided to apply for a transfer. And there he got one. Posted in Juhtogh Cantt. His new base areas for Naveen's innocence mission.

He was sitting here in the mess sipping the last coffee made by Suriji as now he'd be leaving for Juhtogh.

Huda: Sirji....yeh mai kya sunn rahaa hu ?

And he knew what was coming up. His S6 have finally caught him in the mess.

Rajveer: Aapne kya sunna Cadet Huda yeh mai kaise jaanuga?

Pooja: Shahrukh aap humse apna connection cut krr rhe ho ?

Rajveer: Madam aap kabhi normal insaano waali basha mei baat krengi?

Ali: Sir wo Pooja ji ke kehne ka mtlb hai kii aap hum sab ko chhor krr jaa rhe hai ? Nayi posting prr

Rajveer: Yess cadets...I have got my new posting and I'll be leaving soon.

Yudi: Aap hume aise kaise chhor krr jaa skte hai sir ?

Rajveer: Jaane se pehle ek aakhri lesson. Ek sipahi ko humesha unexpected situations ke liye tayyar rehne pdta hai.

Alekh: Prr sir aap apun ke graduate hone tak nhi rukk skte kya. Khaali 6 mahine hii to hai

Rajveer: I am sorry Cadet Alekh, prr yeh mission important hai

In all these questions he could find those teary eyes which were shouting for him. There she stood silently with rest of them not uttering anything just looking at him.

Finally getting out of that maze of questions weaven by his cadets, he came to his room. Turning his back to the door he was checking his backback for last minute packing and keeping all the gifts received by his loving cadets. That's when the door opened without a knock. He smiled at this knowing who it was.

Rajveer: Naina

Naina: Sir

He turned his face to her.

Naina: Wo I...mai...wo...yeh....aapka....Maine.... maine kuch bnaya hai aapke liye

She finally said looking down.

Rajveer: To mujhe de do

He said with a small smile lingering on his face.

She forwarded white handkerchief neatly folded towards him with shaking hands.

Rajveer: Tumhaare liye jaane se pehle ek aakhri special lesson. Kabhi bhi apni baat kehne mei jhijhakna mtt. Khul ke apni baat present kro aankhon mei aankein daal ke

She slowly looked up at him. Getting lost in those beautiful love filled brown eyes she once again forwarded her hand.

Brushing his hand over hers he took from her. Rajveer could see her blushing.

Naina: Sir...Dismiss

Saying this she turned to leave when he stopped her.

Rajveer: Stop right there naina

Naina slowly turned casting her eyes down

Rajveer: Yeh kya hai

Naina: Aapke liye...iske corner prr aapke initials hai

Rajveer turned the handkerchief and saw beautifully carved "RSS" on one corner in a heart with read thread.

Rajveer: This indeed is very special Naina....Thankyou

She gave a meek smile trying to hide her tears.

Naina: Ek baat poochu ?

Rajveer: Haan puchho na

Naina: Aap sachi mei jaa rhe ho ?

Rajveer:(with a sigh) Haan Naina...meri nayi posting ke orders aa gye hai and specially Naveen ke case ke liye mera wahaa jaana zaroori hai

Naina: Kya aap wo sab yahaan reh krr nhi krr skte ?

Rajveer just shook his head in a no

Her face fell....it was as if she'd cry any moment.

Rajveer: Apna haath aage bdao

Naina: Hmm

It was rather a question than an answer

Rajveer: Maine kahaa apna haath aage bdao Naina

He said looking directly in her eyes. As if spell bound Naina slowly forwarded her hand. Still looking in her eyes Rajveer removed his watch and kept it in her hand.

Naina: yeh kya hai ?

Rajveer: Thank god I am not your teacher anymore.

This got fresh tears in her eyes.

Naina: Are we that much trouble for you sir ?

Rajveer: Not everyone, but someone particular was troubling me

Naina raised her brow as if asking who ?

Rajveer: Itne time se I was cursing myself for having feelings for my Best friend's sister, my protégé. my student, My Naina. Ab since I am going from here, I won't be your teacher anymore.

He said looking at her with a smile.

Naina widened her in shock. Still she was processing his words when she got another shock.

Rajveer: So, Ms. Naina Ah Singh, shall I call my mother and tell her to replace all thr doors in the house with iron ones, since my love likes to bang them in anger, aur haan saare cupboards ke lock hta de kyunki unki bahu ko chhan been krne ka shauk hai to koi interruption nhi honi chaahiye

He said with a wink. And soon all the scenes played in her mind. How she had banged the door of his room in anger or how she was caught in his room in the initial days.

Naina: Mtlb...sir...w-wo a-aap

Rajveer: I have seen those dreamy eyes for me Naina, that blush whenever I am near you, mujhse baat krne ke bahaane, those yearning eyes in the mess, nothing is unnoticed.

Naina looked down being awkward and shy.

Rajveer: After your graduation I will come with my family to your home. Tab tak long distance relationship hii sahi

Naina: Sir

Rajveer: Ab to please don't call me sir, its awkward you know, being referred as "Sir" by the love of your life.

Naina bit her tongue with shy smile and permanent blush.

Naina: I don't know what to say...mai Pehle kabhi...mera mtlb hai I never had....nhi...w-w-wo

Rajveer: Let's meet for coffee tomorrow ? Mai kal tak Ambala mei hii hu and kal sunday bhi hai, you have a off. I'll pick you. Come at East gate

She nodded with a huge yet shy smile.

She was about to turn when something clicked her mind and as always she turned to her personal google.

Naina: Ek aur baat poochni hai

Rajveer: Pehle baat kro

He said handing the cell phone to her. With a confused face she took the call

Naina: Maa,Baba

Naina looked at him with glittering eyes when he gestured her to talk to her parents with a smile.

She talked to her maa baba only to discover that Rajveer had visited them and confessed everything about Naveen. Her parents in a blink took him in a hug, they knew Rajveer from Naveen's talks and the last letter they had received from him while he was in confinement.

"Maa Baba agar mujhe kuch ho jaata hai to please yeh yaad rakhna mai Khushi Khushi mra hu...kyunki mai apni maut sirf apne veeru ke haathon sweekar krunga"

When her parents accepted Rajveer, he told them about his feelings for her even hers too. She was crying when she heard all this. The gun shot scene was running in her mind. How mercilessly she shot him. During the whole call she was looking in his eyes. Once the call was over she asked him.

Naina: Aapko kaise pta mujhe yahi poochhna tha

Rajveer: I just don't love you Naina...I live you 24*7

Tears tripped down her cheeks. Rajveer came to her and cleared her tears.

Rajveer: Aise nhi rote Naina

Naina: Sorry

Rajveer: Bilkul nhi....tumne wahi kiya jo tumhe sahi lga.please mai hmaari shuruwat Khushi se krna chaahta hu....purani baatein yaad krke nhi...hmmm

She nodded with a small smile dreaming about their future together.

Naina: Can I hug you

Naina asked innocently

Without giving her an answer he took her in his arms.

Rajveer: I love you

Naina: I love you too

He placed a kiss on her forehead.

Rajveer: Chlo now go....mujhe brigadier ko report krna hai jaane se Pehle...and mere jaane ke baad bhi no crying...hmm ?

Naina nodded with a smile.

She came outside from his room with his watch in her hands placed close to her heart. That's how Alekh saw her.

Alekh: Kya baat hai Naina

She looked at him being startled.

Alekh: Lagta hai aaj sooraj sabse pehl tere kamre mei hii chamka hai.

Naina: Mai to raat bhar soi nhi

Alekh: Ab day and night sooraj chamkega to koi yeda hii soyega. Waise tu pehli baar sahi cheez ke liye nhi soi hai (she looked at him) Apun tere liye bohot khush hai Naina. Yeh tere dil ke kamre mei jo bhi chall rela hai na sahi hai. Aur kisi kii sunna mtt.yeh tera karma hai, teri life hai

Saying this he kept his hand over her head like a brother and that's what he is. Her brother !

That's when Ali came.

Naina: Baapre Alekh, tunne to mujhe dra hii diya...tu yeh sab kaise jaan leta hai yrr ?

Ali: Hum keh rhe hai na (Both Alekh and Naina turned shockingly...did he hear anything ?)

Ali joint his hands in front of Alekh

Ali: Alekh baba kii jai ho....(Alekh and Naina sighed of relief) Inke ander Gangaa Jamuna sab samaayi hai..Chle bhai drill ka time ho gya

Alekh: Teri to saale...

Saying this he ran behind Ali who was running to save his life. Naina smiled at them and looked at Rajveer's room with a huge grin. Giving a nod to the door as if asking permission she left behind them selecting a suitable dress in mind for the day after.

~October 27,2021~

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.7K 262 2
★cover by me🦋 Anika Malhotra, daughter of billionaire Tej Malhotra has to come in a village as a teacher. She never introduced herself in front of m...
8.9K 611 5
A manan journey with new emotions. Sequel of the first book "Duty over family" but with a different idea. Peep in to know more. 🤗 *cover by:- bel...
42.8K 4.9K 23
Giving life a second chance is very difficult that to when destiny had given a great downfall join me in the journey of Manik and Nandini in their wa...
466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...