The Third Kocho Sister •Tanji...

By Coconuts_are_life

Y/n Kocho is the third sister by blood. She is the youngest out of Kanae and Shinobu. She loves being there s... More

🦋Final Selection🦋
🦋Swordsman Accompanying a Demon🦋
🦋The Smell of Enchanting Blood🦋
🦋Temari Demon & Arrow Demon🦋
🦋Together Forever🦋
🦋Tsuzumi Mansion🦋
🦋The Boar Bares Its Fangs, Y/n Gets Separated🦋
🦋Something More Important Than Life🦋
🦋The House With the Wisteira Family Crest🦋
🦋Mount Natagumo🦋

🦋Muzan Kibutsuji🦋

2.2K 60 27
By Coconuts_are_life

No ones POV

"Ara ara~ what just happened?" Y/n asked, looking at Tanjiro. His eyes where wide that held confusion in them.

Nezuko ran towards the demons and tried to kick him but she made a huge whole in the ground.

"Nezuko! No, don't chase him! Get back here! Come to me." Tanjiro yelled, worried. Nezuko turned towards Tanjiro but stood there.

"Come on Nezuko." Y/n smiled, putting her finger tips together. Nezuko started running towards them but goo appeared in front of her.

"No Nezuko!" Tanjiro yelled, the demon popped out and tried to grab her but Nezuko did a front flip over him and landed perfectly. She came up to them and looked at them.

"Ara ara~ that did give me a scare. Good job Nezuko!" Y/n smiled, her dull eyes stared into Nezuko's pink ones.

"Tanjiro-San, I know what your thinking. Stay up here with Nezuko but be careful, I have something else to do!" Tanjiro was about to argue and goo surrounded her feet as she unleashed her sword.

"Tanjiro-San im not as week as you think I am." Y/n said jumping back.

"I'm going underground watch out and be careful." Y/n said, still smiling. He nodded and Y/n stepped into the goo as she sunk. Once she was in there she started to sink more.

'A swamp. And clothes of those poor girls' Y/n thought, her smile again dropping, but she put it right back on.

The two demons where now circling her and she was watching closely. She gripped her sword tighter and smiled.

Total Concentration

Flower Breathing!

Sixth Form!

Whirling Peach!

And with a swing they where gone and there body's slowly started to turn to ash. Y/n saw a piece of clothing from the demon she might need so she grabbed it and put it in her haori pocket.

She started swimming to the top as fast as she could because she started losing her breath, and quick.

➳🅺🅾︎🅲🅷🅾︎➳

Tanjiro and Nezuko where trying to fight the other one, dodging and swinging attacks. The demon finally scratched her forehead and she almost lost balance as she held her forehead. He was about to hit her head when Tanjiro came in and cut his arm off.

"Hands off my sister!" He yelled, cutting off his other hand. The demon fell to the ground and the two stared at him. Tanjiro looked at Nezuko slightly.

"Nezuko? Can you go look by the swamp to see if you can spot Y/n-San?" Nezuko nodded and ran over to the goo and reached her hand in but nothing. Her pink orbs held worry in them. Nezuko ran back to Tanjiro and stared tugging on his haori.

"Not right now Nezuko. Can you give me a second?" Tanjiro whispered, staring into the demons eyes. Nezuko turned back to the goo and saw something slowly come out of it.

She ran over and helped the butterfly girl out of the goo. Once Y/n got out she dusted herself off and caught her breath, she then looked at Nezuko.

"Oh Nezuko your forehead. I have some ointment let me look." Y/n said, taking out the pouch Shinobu gave her and she found it while Tanjiro was talking to the demon.

Y/n carefully placed the ointment on Nezukos forehead and put it away. Y/n then smiled and Nezuko hugged her.

"Your welcome!" Y/n smiled, patting her head.

Tanjiro stood in front of the two girls with his arm stretched out in a protective manner.

"You smell horrible. You give off a scent like rotten oil. I know where it comes from. Tell me, how many people have you killed?" Tanjiro shouted.

"Give me a break already! If women life too long, they turn ugly, and then they won't taste good anymore! I killed them for their own good! You know, you should be thanking u-" The demon got cut off by Tanjiro slashing its mouth. The demon started gagging as blood poured out of its mouth.

"Never mind. What do you know about Muzan Kibutsuji? Tell me!" Tanjiro asked, pointing his sword towards the demons face. The demon gasped and went silent and started whimpering.

"Talk to me! Come on! Talk!" Tanjiro shouted.

"I-I can't. I-I can't tell you." He sobbed.

"Tanjiro, there not aloud to tell you his name or anything. If they do they will turn to ash. It's a curse." Y/n explained, still smiling. He started crying and he grew his arms again and went to run but Tanjiro quickly slashed his neck.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro shouted when he saw Nezuko passed out on Y/n's back.

➳🅺🅾︎🅲🅷🅾︎➳

Tanjiro soon put her back in her box and Y/n looked over to see Kazumi looking at the ground. Y/n walked over to him and she bent down.

"Are you all right?" Y/n asked, smiling a little less.

"I lost my fiancee. How could I be all right?" He said, crying as he stared at the ground.

"Mr. Kazumi, you have to go on, no matter what, in spite of losing people. Even though it's devastating." Y/n smiled sadly. He furrowed his eyebrows and grabbed onto Y/n's haori harshly.

Tanjiro noticed and was about to ask him to stop but Y/n motioned him to not.

"How am I supposed to do that!? You're just a kid! What do you know?!" He shouted, and Y/n grabbed his hand and smiled.

He gasped and laid off. Y/n got up and put her finger tips together.

"Well, Mr. Kazumi we must be heading off but I have this for you." Y/n smiled, reaching into her haori pocket and grabbing a black piece of clothing.

"Hopefully you'll find something of Miss Satoko's in there." He grabbed the clothing and slowly opened it, he found the big red bow and started crying. Y/n smile faded as she bowed.

She turned around and started walking away with Tanjiro.

'You two have been through this yourself, haven't you?' Kazumi thought.

"I'm sorry! I shouldn't have said that! Please forgive me you two! I'm so sorry!" He shouted, the two turned around and Tanjiro waved and Y/n did a slight wave.

'There hands are heartbreaking, hardened and thick from training. They're not the hands of a boy or a girl.' Kazumi again thought.

"We are leaving the girl with you. Get her home safe." Tanjiro yelled, cupping his mouth to make it louder. The two turned around and started walking away.

"I'll do that! I promise." He sobbed, shutting his eyes tight.

➳🅺🅾︎🅲🅷🅾︎➳

It was morning and Y/n and Tanjiro where making there way back but Tanjiro was furious.

"Ara ara~ Tanjiro-San are you ok?" Y/n asked, her smile dropping slightly. Tanjiro turned his head towards Y/n and he quickly smiled.

"Yes I am why-" before he could finish his crow landed on his shoulder making him jump lightly.

"Y/n Kocho and Tanjiro Kamado. Head to Asakusa Tokyo now! Rumor has it a demons lurking around there!" The crow cawed.

"We've got another mission already!" Tanjiro shouted making Y/n laugh slightly.

"Oh, yes, you do!" He cawed again.

"Could you at least give us a minute?" Tanjiro barked.

"No time. Move it!" He said, trying to get Tanjiro to move.

"Come on. Give me a chance to-" Tanjiro shouted, the two started fighting while Y/n was simply laughing.

➳🅺🅾︎🅲🅷🅾︎➳

It was night and the two had finally made it to there destination. Nezuko was out of her box still half way asleep and Tanjiro was shocked.

"Ara ara~ There are so many people here." Y/n said, looking a bit shocked as well. They started walking but Tanjiro ran into an ally.

"Uh let's go this way." He said, they walked in and found two people kissing. Y/n placed a hand over her eyes and looked away and Tanjiro apologized.

"So sorry to bother you." He bowed and the three ran out. They ran through the streets to find a ramen stand.

"Pardon me, Sir. Could I get a bowl of udon with grated yam?" Tanjiro desperately asked.

"Why, yes. Coming up. Anything for you?" The shopkeeper asked.

"No thank you." Y/n smiled. He nodded and went and made it. The three where sitting down, Nezuko was on the outside, Y/n in the middle, and Tanjiro on the other.

"I've never been to a place like this before." Tanjiro sulked.

"Be neither. Tanjiro-San would you like to trade spots? I know how you are with your sister." Y/n smiled and Tanjiro thought for a moment.

"No it's ok and I think Nezuko is really fond of you." Tanjiro smiled, Y/n suddenly felt weight on her shoulder and looked over to see Nezuko resting her head. Y/n's eyes went wide but soon softened and smiled.

"Here's your udon with yam. Let me know how you like it." The shopkeeper said, handing Tanjiro his ramen.

"Oh, thank you very much." He smiled, took it, and started eating it.

Tanjiro's eyes widened as he stood up and he suddenly dropped his bowl and it shattered.

"Ara Ara~, Tanjiro-San are you okay?" Y/n asked, her smile slightly dropping in worry. Tanjiro sniffed the air and grabbed his sword. He started running and Y/n quickly stood up.

"Tanjiro-San!?" Y/n shouted, following him. They ran in the streets pushing through people until they reached a black haired man with a hat.

He grabbed his shoulder and he turned around. His eyes where a light red with skinny pupils. Y/n's eyes went wide.

'Muzan!' Y/n thought, her smile dropped all the way in shock. She instantly went into rage as well as Tanjiro.

"Daddy?" A small voice was heard. He turned around more to reveal a small girl.

"Who's that?" She asked, the two gasped.

"Don't worry, sweetie. I'm sorry, is there something I can do for you two? Are you all right? You two seem to be a bit flustered." He asked, Y/n put on a smile and stood in front of Tanjiro.

"Ara ara~ I'm sorry, we didn't mean to bother you guys. We thought you where someone else." Y/n smiled, though her smile was a sarcastic one knowing this was Muzan.

"Darling, what's the matter?" A woman asked, walking up to the others.

"Don't worry, mother." The girl said. Tanjiro started freaking out, his hands shaking. Y/n walked up to them and placed her hands on top of the woman's. She became shocked but Y/n smiled at her softly.

Y/n's eyes started to glow again and the scene changed.

It showed Muzan threatening the mother, more like manipulating them.

The scene changed back to the present and Y/n just kept smiling.

"Ara ara~ I'm so sorry, you just looked cold and I wanted to apologize for my behavior towards Mr...." Y/n smiled, looking at Muzan.

"Kaito." He replied.

'This lying little moron. No wonder you don't have any friends.' Y/n thought.

"I'm very sorry for mine and his behavior. Please accept out apology Mr. Kaito" Y/n smiled. Muzan dropped his hands and slashed a guys neck when the woman or child wasn't looking.

The man grabbed his neck and his veins started to become more visible all over. He growled at the woman and Tanjiro and Y/n ran over.

He bit the woman next to him and she started screaming.

Muzan started glaring at the two young demon slayers.

Y/n could tell someone was looking at them so she turned around and put her finger tips together, sarcastically smiling.

"Ara~ it was nice meeting you. Sayonara!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 904 14
Tanjirou had been a ball of sunshine from his very first moments. Even as the oldest, he was as kind as they came. His heart was always pure and with...
11.9K 134 27
Current status: Discontinued, I completely lost motivation for it but I also feel like rewriting it all together who knows, it's also bad- like very...
1.3K 44 28
In a world filled with demons who terrorize Japan, Demon Slayers are there to stop the threat they pose. Unfortunately, Takeyasu Tatsukami falls into...
25.2K 497 31
Y/N Kocho, Shinobu's younger sister, goes off to the demon slayer test and gets lost on the way. Night fall comes and she is attacked by a demon but...