Travel to An Unfortunate World

By SuperAngelwriter

Ramiris,Milim Nava,Veldora tempest and rimuru tempest travel to another world for an adventure and happened t... More

●Chapter one●
●chapter two●
I'm sorry
●Chapter three●
●chapter four●
●chapter five●
●chapter six●
I'm sorry part 2
●chapter seven●
~💬Announcement💬~
●chapter nine●
~New Book~
Questions:

●chapter eight●

3.4K 117 70
By SuperAngelwriter

Zenitsu POV
"Zenitsu-san!zenitsu!!!" Someone shouting my name as I open my eyes to to see the blue sea sky.

'Eh?.....'

"Are you alright?" I turn to see shoichi who was asking me in concerns as I

'Where-' my thought was cut off when she was standing in front of the man and punch him that makes he flew backwards like a whirlwind with the ground parted like a pathway as I froze in place while holding the box in dear life once i look at the expression that milim has on her face and her sound like she angry at the moment as I shivers at the face she is having now.

"Would someone tell me what happened?" Rimuru ask as I look behind milim side to see rimuru,veldora and ramiris at where tanjiro is as milim turns around.

"Nothing to worry about,rimuru" she said with a smile as i gave a look of horror when she say that.

'WHAT'S DOES SHE MEAN 'NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT?!DON'T SHE KNOW THAT SHE CAUSE THIS.AND MY VERY INSTINCT IS TELLING ME DANGER IS HER!!' These questions filled my mind.

I never realized that rimuru was kneeling next to me and pour something wet on me as i see myself glow for a moment and the glow disappear then I felt no more pain at all as I stare at rimuru in shock and confusion.

'What the hell just happened?' I thought s tanjiro was coming towards us as I continued to stare at rimuru.

"Rimuru,what is that?" Tanjiro ask her as I also wanted to know what she put on me as I waited for her to reply to that.

Rimuru POV
"Rimuru,what is that?" Tanjiro ask me as I look at him who is confused as well as zenitsu who want an explanation.

"Well this is....a potion that my friend made in healing any kinda of wound like the man early and zenitsu over here" I said to them as they look shock at this.

'That's one way to put it😅'

'Notice:The other individual is in need of medical treatment' Raphael said as I gasp and quickly stand up to run to the other person that I presume that milim punch him because of the scene is as I reach to the person who has blood dipping from his mask as I quickly make another potion and apply on him as he starts to glow alittle.

'I wonder what did he do to milim to make him this?' I thought with my sweat forming on my face as the man stop glowing as I heard him suck in a breathe and sat up straight away.

"Wah-" I startled out as the pig mask person stood up already after not feeling any pain anymore.

"WAHAHAAHAHAHH!!WHAT KINDA OF PUNCH WAS THAT?!!THAT'S WHAT I CALL A PUNCH!!"He shouted out loud as I had to cover my ear because I'm close to him.

'I swear that I'm being bumping into ever loud person ever since I join tanjiro journey☹'

As the pig mask person looks down at me then launch towards me which makes me confused at this as I was about to move from my spot,tanjiro tackled him to the ground beside me.

"Oi!what the hell are you doing?!Get off me weakling!" The pig mask person shouted at tanjiro as tanjiro has a ink mark on his forehead 💢💢💢.

"Excuse me?!You were going to attack rimuru who just happened to heal you and then you launch at her!What kinda of person are you??!" Tanjiro yell in anger which I was surprised by this that he yell for my sake as I frown in confusion.

'What's going on with tanjiro all of a sudden?' I thought and unexpectedly having an answer from Raphael-San.

'Note:Tanjiro is feeling abhorrence since the pig mask tries to attack rimuru- sama' Raphael answer me as I felt startled by that.

'Naze tanjirō wa sore o kirau nodeshou ka?' I ask in thought to Raphael.

'Note:Tanjiro has been having his heart skip a beat when Rimuru-sama be near since the beginning of the journey' Raphael said as I froze on the spot to process what Raphael said as I was about to get to a conclusion for tanjiro having feelings for me but stop as I think he has feelings for me as a friend as I have to dismiss whatever Raphael was saying earlier but knowing that she has never been wrong before as I look in front of me to see that tanjiro and pig mask person is fighting.

'I literally thought that milim punch has knock him to death😐but then my potion truly did a wonderful work now'

When tanjiro headbutted the pig mask person to hear a crack sound between them.

'What the....?'

"Uwaahhhhhhhh!This sound!Are their skull still intact?!" Zenitsu exclaimed till an amusing chuckled was heard from my left to see milim smiling at this.

'Don't look so amuse at this milim!It's sounds painful to do that but I'm guessing not in tanjiro case😥😥😥.....'

As the pig mask fall of the person who was wearing to see a face who I thought will be a boy because of his voice to see a girly face as blood spill from his forehead.

"Women!!eh?!!Face......"

"What did you says just now?....Do you have any complaints about my face?!" He ask as we all gave him a look of shock and was about to tell him something till he froze on the spot for a moment and fall back to the ground with his eyes rolled back.

"UWAH!he fell over!is he dead?!is he dead?!" Zenitsu said in a shaking terrible voice behind the child as I sighs as we began to dig for some human death so they can be remembered as I smile at him.

"I'm guessing that we supposed to buried some of them before the pig mask person created Chaos again" I said as we all began to buried them.

To say the least that one the pig mask person woke up to hear him being loud and energetic after receiving that headbutted from tanjiro and wanted to challenge and calls him different weird names that he came up for some reason as I was getting irritated by their voice yelling between me in the middle.

'They literally going to argue along the way to the house,damn it😑😑😑'

《The House with a Crest of Wisteria》
Tanjiro POV
All of us reach to a house that was lead by tennoji who was saying we should rest even though rimuru put her healing potion on me already.

"Coming......." said a female voice to see an old lady coming behind the door.

"Ah!Sorry for disturbing you so late at night" I said to her with a bow as zenitsu screams.

"IT'S A MONSTER.....IT'S A MONSTER!!RIMURU-CHAN SAVE ME!!" I turn to gave him a 'seriously' look.

"Zenitsu,That's not an monster. It's an old lady" rimuru assured him as he shake his head as I sighs.

"HEY YOU!!You are a demon slayer,right?" Inosuke ask the old lady while pointing at her as I was about to ask her to pardon him for his manner but she smile.

"Please come in...." she said with a bow and led us inside the house as she walk very fast and introduce to where we been resting in and meal.

"Tanjiro,THAT'S A MONSTER....THAT OLD LADY IS A MONSTER......SHE MOVES TOO FAST TO BE NORMAL!SHE'S A MONSTER" I gave zenitsu a hit on his head for saying those type of things to the kind old lady.

As we all settled down to eat while I apologize to inosuke about head-butting him and he refusing to apologize to zenitsu which tooks a few minutes before he begin to eat and inosuke who keeps talking to me as I smile at him.

"If you're so hungry,how about you eat my share as well?" I ask him gently as he huff as I tilts my head to the side in confusion but he took my share as I smile.

"Tanjiro...I want to ask you something even though nobody asked you yet.What are you lugging around a demon for?" Zenitsu ask me as I turn to look at him with a frown.

'He knew...'

"Zenitsu...so you knew all along,were you protecting me because you knew... zenitsu,you are a very good person.Thank you" I said to him in gratitude as I saw he fall to the floor and roll.

"You!Since you've already praise me like that,I CAN'T DO ANYTHING!!Ufu-fu!" I shake my head.

"My nose is very sharp.i knew from the very beginning.Zenitsu is very gentle and also very strong." I said to him as he frown.

"No.I'm not strong,please don't makes jokes like that.You stop me from taking shoichi-kun with me,and I will never forgive you for that" he said to me as silence fill the air between us till there's was a rattle noise coming the box that nezuko in.

"Uwah!Uwah!Eh?The demon is coming out!the demon is coming out!" He squeaks in a frightening tone as I try to assure him.

"It's okay,zenitsu"

"WHAT DO MEAN IT'S OKAY?!HUH?!HUH?!" He yell at me as I had to cover my ears.

""shush--it's the middle of the night,zenitsu!!" I said to him but he didn't listen to me as the box open.

"KIYAAAH!!THAT'S THING WASN'T LOCK?!!!"

"Shush!" zenitsu just keeps on running away from me and the box.

"P-p-protect me!!PROTECT ME!!INOSUKE COME AND PROTECT ME TOO!"

"DON'T COME NEAR ME!!" Inosuke hiss at him as I sighs at this as I turn around to face nezuko.

"Oh nezuko.." I said once the box open to see a small body pop out of it.

"Eh?" I heard zenitsu gasp at this as I look at him before moving close to my sister box to gesture at zenitsu.

As I was about to introduce my little sister nezuko who came out of her box in a child form to transform into her opriginal form as I smile at her.

"This is nezuko my little..." I was cut off by zenitsu.

"Tanjiro" I turn my head to see zenitsu-San who is staring intensely at me as my sweat Drop at this.

"You....YOU SO DAMN LUCKY!!" He exclaimed at me with a weird look cross his face as I look at him in confusion.

"Eh?"

"So you were carrying such cute girl with you....you were carrying such a cute girl with you every single day and going out about your journey with such joy........GIVE ME THE BLOOD THAT I BLED FOR YOU!!!"

'Huh?!'

"I GOT BEATEN UP BY A PIG BECAUSE OF THIS?!I!I!I didn't work this hard so you can go all lovey-dovey and enjoy your time with a girl!!!!" He shouted at me as i frown at him slightly because I don't know what's he talking about as I try to calm him.

"Zenitsu,please Calm down!....why are you suddenly..." I was cut off by him.

"The demon slayer!!They are not to be trifled with!!Guys like you need to be exterminated IMMEDIATELY!!!" He yell as I yelp when he drew his katana out.

"DON'T UNDERESTIMATE US!!!!THE DEMON SLAYER AAAAHHH!!!" he shouted and began to chase me as I run away from him to avoid his sword as I try calming him down again.

"Z-zenitsu-san,Calm down!I-i don't know why you doing this??!" I exclaimed in question while he was going wild and shouted.

"STAY PUT SO I CAN SLAY YOU!!!" He yell as I had to hold back a swallow at this.

"Nazei??!!!"

"BECAUSE YOU HAVE THREE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS TAG ALONG WITH YOU!!AND DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE ME ONE!!YOU SO SELFISH TO KEEPING THEM FOR YOURSELF!" He shouted as I gave a 'huh?' Response but move to the side once he launch himself at me then quickly stood up as I quickly make it out of the room.

'Why the heck did he get to that conclusion?Nezuko is my sister for crying out loud and milim is a friend and Rimuru...' I thought and clench at the thought at that as I don't know how to explain the feelings of rimuru-chan of being a friend but if zenitsu wants rimuru,I don't know what to think of that but my heart ache for that as I stop and put a hand on my heart side chest and grip onto it.

'Why am I feeling this way?😳' I thought and try to stead my breathing then I smell a presence coming toward me to look up to see her.

"Oh.......tanjiro,what's you doing in the corridors?"

__________________________________________________________________________________

Author Note:
•Also the man that rimuru save took the children's safety home for doing them a favor for saving his life.

•Even though hashibira Inosuke received a punch from milim,doesn't mean he won't stop challenging her because he's too prideful to do so that he never learn a lesson😐but has nothing to do with rimuru as he see her weak🙇‍♀

•Rimuru,ramiris,tanjiro and zenitsu thinks that inosuke is insane in making milim an worthy opponent to challenge that basically mean death for him.

•Meanwhile with hashira are having a hard time in finding the source and uppermoon received news that it's wasn't their master aura that send shivers to their spine that night.

Next chapter:The emergency summons for demon slayer and hashira.

~💜~Leave a Vote~💜~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 501 20
Just some Tensura story. I don't own the the tensura or the pictures. English isn't my first language so there will be lots of miss spelling or sente...
16.7K 425 13
It's been years since Yuuki was defeated and the war ended Rimuru has been left with nothing to do but endless paperwork and advancing Tempest techno...
4K 113 19
A young girl, determined to return his brother to his human form. ___ info ; Update status: I'm rewriting this whole thing. The main character is Nez...
81.3K 3K 24
That time I got reincarnated as a slime × Dr. stone ○ This is a fan fiction about Rimuru going to Japan but he see something unexpected . ● This is t...