Fated Queen | MiChaeng [G!P]✔

由 _Myoui_Penguin_

⚠️: Bye innocent/sensitive people~🔞 Son Chaeyoung, the Crown Princess of the modern Kingdom of Korea. She... 更多

Author's Note
CHAPTER: 2
CHAPTER: 3
CHAPTER: 4
CHAPTER: 5
CHAPTER: 6
CHAPTER: 7
CHAPTER: 8
CHAPTER: 9
CHAPTER: 10
CHAPTER: 11
CHAPTER: 12
CHAPTER: 13
CHAPTER: 14
CHAPTER: 15
CHAPTER: 16
CHAPTER: 17
CHAPTER: 18
CHAPTER: 19
CHAPTER: 20 -FIN-

CHAPTER: 1

5.2K 107 20
由 _Myoui_Penguin_

Mina's POV

Dahyun turns on the TV as she usually does in the morning for the morning news while I'm cooking breakfast.

"Good day to all the people of the Kindom of Korea!  As we all know, today is one of the important events in history as the famous Crown Princess of Korea, Son Chaeyoung, will be crowned queen and it will take place today at the Royal Palace of Seoul for the princess has already reached the age of 30 and has completed all the years of training into becoming the next Queen of the Kingdom of Korea. Many officials and royalties from other countries are now starting to arrive at the Royal Palace to witness the coronation..."

Further details are being said in the news and Dahyun started saying, "Woah, the Crown Princess is already 30? We're even older than her but how could someone as young as her achieve and gain so much for the country already?"

"What's so great about her Dahyun?" I asked her blankly while I cook eggs in the kitchen.

She gasped like I said something really bad, "Minari are you serious?  No offense but why are you so ignorant? You should be updated always now that you're working here in Seoul and spend most of your time here, don't make it obvious that you're from a remote, outdated island. I'm just concerned for you as your best friend."

She's right, I'm friends with Dahyun ever since we were kids on the island I live in but her family suddenly moved to Seoul that's why she's more of a city girl now while I'm just starting to adjust.

I started working here in Seoul 2 years ago and until now I'm still adjusting and even if I managed to save and buy a phone for myself, I still barely know how to use it.

Dahyun has helped me a lot when I started working here in Seoul, we live together in a small apartment and she helped me find work as a job hire in the company she's working at.

I couldn't thank her enough, so if I ever manage to get a better job than right now, I'll also pay her back little by little.

"I know Dahyn I'm sorry, I just think I don't have time to do 'social media' and other things like that because I have to work hard." I told her honestly and she just sighed.

"Alright, I understand Minari, I was just like you when we first moved into Seoul, but don't worry." she comforted me and I could just smile and I nod at her, I'm so lucky to have a best friend like her.

"Social media is just not for fun or wasting your time, that's where people get updated these days so they could be aware and be full of information, that's where news and articles are uploaded too, and anyone could watch the news now anywhere just by on their phones so yeah, don't worry I'll teach you more of it." I just nodded to every word she said while cooking.

"Come let's eat now so we won't be late for work." I told her, as I serve eggs on rice bowls for two and some kimchi.

She turned off the TV and quickly went to our little dining table that literally is just good for 2 to sit in.

She said thanks for the food and I just nodded and we started eating.

She started scrolling on her phone while eating.

"Oh this is the perfect timing Minari, here, I tell you first all the basic things you need to know about the Crown Princess and the royal family...they are such a topic to talk about."
And Dahyun started talking like discussing a lesson to me and instead of ignoring her like most people would do, I listened to her.

Hearing all that just wants me to just live a life like the Crown Princess instead of my hard life right now.

---
Crown Princess Chaeyoung's POV

"You're highness it's time to put on your royal robe!" my P. A. Momo called out after I just finished putting on the first layer of the traditional royal suite that is always worn when the next king of Korea is to be crowned.

But because I'm a woman, they altered the traditional suit to a more feminine one.

Even in events or meetings, I wear women's suits rather than dresses, I only wear hanboks when it's a traditional or family event or if there's a ball or wedding in other countries that other royals or officials invite me.

I prefer this style because I don't feel any different from men.

That's right, I'm intersex.

But that didn't keep me from achieving a lot for the country and my royal family. And instead of looking for a prince or a son of a powerful family, I should look for a princess or a woman of power as the elders of the royal family said.

I could agree with finding a woman, but is it necessary for her to be a princess or a powerful person? What if I just love a commoner out there? This is the 21st century already not Joseon Dynasty.

And the whole country knows my condition ever since I was born because the country has the right to always know the condition and health of their leaders, and instead of them looking at me as a freak they respected me and they were inspired and the whole world has welcomed people who have the same condition as me.

Of course, we could afford to perform surgery on me anytime to change my private part, but  I decided not to after my parents, the late King and Queen died because their plane crashed when they tried to get home to Korea, it was me and my younger sister Princess Tzuyu left with our grandmother the Queen Dowager and we don't have any men left to carry on and conceive an heir that's why I was considered as the savior of our family bloodline.

All the highest men and officials that I always encounter also do not look down on me as a mere woman and treat me like one of them so that's why our royal business is skyrocketing every year.

In this modern time, other than having the duty of being the Crown Princess, we also have to put up businesses to earn for our royal family.

We have the Royal Mall, Royal Law firm, Royal farm, everything in the Kingdom of Korea that has a 'Royal' in the name of an establishment or business, belongs to the royal family so people don't easily put 'Royal' in the name of their business.

We don't only use that money for ourselves but also for the people of the country, especially the poor in Korea because there are still plenty of corrupt officials who are not doing their duties right.

I never have spent so much time for myself as I'm the eldest and heir to the throne and the savior of our royal bloodline, so I should not let my family down but it is fine as long the country and my family are ok and now that I'm becoming the queen I'll be busier than I could ever imagine.

I went to Momo now and the court maids are ready to place the royal robe on me.

I don't usually let the court maids arrange my bath or have them place my undergarments on me like any royal woman would do, as again, I'm not like any other woman so I do those things by myself.

They just help me with a little makeup and finishing touches like a blazer, shoes, or accessories.

They placed the royal robe on me now, it is heavy but I got used to the weight since they've made me practice the coronation ceremony many times to make this event go smoothly when the time has really come.

I was all ready and dressed up, they escorted me now to the Royal throne hall where the coronation ceremony is held.

There were plenty of cameras and reporters by the entrance and inside the throne hall and many royalties and officials have come too.

I'm used to many people like this but I still took a deep breath before the grand entrance will be opened wide for me.

Then I started hearing the ceremonial song playing in the throne hall indicating that it's my cue.

Suddenly the doors and the people faced back to see me and they were all clapping and in awe.

Two court maids held the ends of my long royal robe and I started to do the march while everyone's gaze are on me especially the women.

I'm used to it, especially the court maids around the palace and who are assigned at my hall, I just ignored it and understood that they see me like a prince rather than a princess because of my condition and charms.

Not that I'm full of myself or proud about it, but I just wanted to say what I heard because Momo would also tell me honestly the rumors roaming around the palace about me and I would just laugh at it.

To be honest, I'm a little annoyed about it, plus I have a girlfriend but I haven't revealed it to the public yet.

As I got closer to the throne, I started to see familiar faces like my sister Princess Tzuyu, with her P.A. Sana by her side.

Sana is Momo's sister, and they're known as the SaMo sisters as they're both the personal assistants of the royal sisters.

And their mom is the Chief court maid of the palace which means all the court maids are under her control and she assigns them anywhere she decides. 

It has been said that their Japanese family has been loyal to our royal family for generations since the Joseon Dynasty because it was said my great-great grandfather saved their innocent family who were caught and were supposed to be executed during the Japanese-Korean war. I just think that's impressive and that I'm thankful that there's a family like them that has been so loyal to our family.

I've reached the throne now with my grandmother smiling warmly at me as she's seeing her eldest grandaughter becoming the queen. I could see her really proud of me and that's the last thing I want to do for her, I did all to achieve this not for me but for her and the country.

She's the best grandmother we could ever have, she became our mother when our parents died but she's also clever and sly for an old woman and for me that's cool of her. She said she was hardworking as I am when she was the queen, but I think she even did better than me so she's also considered as my mentor.

I sat on the throne and my grandmother started saying the ceremonial speech.

Then the crown has been removed from its glass case and it was handed to my grandmother.

She stood before me and I kneeled down.

"Do you, Son Chaeyoung, the current Crown Princess, promise to be devoted at all times to do everything for the Kindom of Korea and the royal family as the queen?" grandmother questioned.

I bowed down my head while kneeling, "I, Son Chaeyoung, promise to do my all for the Kingdom of Korea and the royal family." I answered.

"Very well, so now, I am honored to announce and crown the Crown Princess Son Chaeyoung, as the new Queen of the Kingdom of Korea!" grandmother announced with joy and everyone clapped and cheered and grandmother started placing the crown on top of my head.

When she placed it now I stood up and she hugged me and whispered, "You can do it, my dear, I'll always be there by your side." she told me and I smiled and did the great bow now in front of everyone.

After the ceremony, it was time for the banquet so it wasn't necessary for me to wear the royal robe anymore so a great weight got off my shoulders.

I started greeting other royals and officials and all are complimenting and congratulating me and I had to accommodate all of them.

---
Mina's POV

"Mina-ssi where's my coffee?" my boss asked me.

"He-here you go Sir." I handed him a cup of coffee that he ordered me to buy from Starbucks that was a block away from the company.

They must've just finished watching the coronation of the Crown Princess as queen because Dahyun told me it happened during this hour but of course I wasn't able to watch because I just came back and I'm still catching my breath after all the running but it's fine.

"Mina-ssi have you done the file I asked you to sort out?" another one of my superiors asked me.

"O-oh yes I'll get it from my desk." I answered him and he nodded, "Just leave it in my office."

"Okay, sir." I replied and started heading to where my desk is located when another superior saw me, "Oh Mina-ssi are you headed to your desk?" she asked.

"Oh yes ma'am." I replied to her. 

"Good, could take these out for me on the way?" she asked handing me a bag full of scratch papers and her coffee cup.

"O-ok no problem." I told her and laughed awkwardly.

"Thanks." she said and patted my shoulder and I just bowed and headed my way.

Then Dahyun spotted me and stopped me, "Woah, woah, Mina what's the rush?" she asked me and I just smiled awkwardly at her and showed her the stuff that's on my hands and she facepalmed herself and sighed.

"Minari haven't I told you that you don't have to do these things for them? I know they're your superiors but your a job hire not their maid. You have one of the worst diseases any could have, and that's not being able to say no. If you keep doing this people will just take advantage of you easily." she told me.

My awkward smile disappeared and I just felt disappointed in myself instead. Dahyun's right, but I couldn't help and always say yes to them, because I fear that I won't be on good terms with them if I say no then I could not guarantee my safety of staying here as a job hire and this is the only job I have right now.

Then she held my shoulders, "Minari look at me *I looked up to her* learn to also say no at times ok?"

"I uhm-" 

"Oh Mina-ssi, you're here." I was cut when Ms. Lee went to us.

I just smiled and both Dahyun and I bowed a little to her.

"I see you're taking out the trash?" she asked and I just nodded and chuckled awkwardly.

"Could you take these out for me too?" she asked showing me a box with more scratch papers in them.

Then I faced Dahyun, she raised her eyebrows at me like signaling 'This is your chance, try saying no.'

I faced Ms. Lee who's waiting for me to take the box then I faced back to Dahyun again who's waiting for me to say no.

I couldn't help it, I shook my head and smiled at Ms. Lee, "Su-sure Ms. Lee, here, let me take them." I told her and she carefully handed the box to me.

"Thanks Mina-ssi, I owe you a lot." Ms. Lee told me and rubbed my back.

"Oh don't worry Ms. Lee, it's no problem at all." I replied and she just smiled and went away now.

Dahyun just facepalmed again and shook her head, I could feel how disappointed she is with me right now.

I just went near to her, "Don't worry, it's fine, I could handle it ok?" I told her and she just sighed.

"Well at least let me help you." she said back reaching out her arms.

"It's ok, just go back to your work, this will be just quick." I told her and she just sighed.

She just understood me instead and nodded.

"Thank you." I told her and I went away now and she still looks at me with concern.

I sighed and went quickly downstairs to the big bin and put all the trash in its right section.

I rubbed my hands after I finished putting them and exhaled deeply after great weight got off from my hands.

I quickly went to the elevator now and went back to the floor where my desk is located because I still have to give the files to Mr. Kim's office.

Finally I got to sit back at my desk now and do my own work but then my boyfriend Dae Hyun started calling me.

He's actually a station chef at the Royal Palace, but I'm glad he was still able to call me because I know he's busy at the palace right now because of the banquet of the coronation.

Yes, even though he's the royal chef there he doesn't talk about the royal family or anything about the palace to me because he said he doesn't see the royal family much and he's just always stuck in the royal kitchen.

So he usually talks about different things instead when we're able to go on a date, but overall he's still very sweet and of course, he always cooks for me whenever we go to his apartment and his food is always good.

We usually meet once or twice a month, four times at the most because we're just always so busy and I miss him always. So of course, I can't miss this call even though it's office hours.

I'm just so lucky he still likes someone like me who has a low background and unstable job for someone who's as kind and successful as him.

I picked up the call now.

Hello babe, how are you? 

Hi baby, I'm fine, how 'bout you?

I'm good too, why did you call?

Of course, I missed you. Why? Don't you miss me? I'm sad to know that.

Are you kidding? Of course I also miss you, I'm just so glad that you managed to call me, I know you're busy with the bangquet.

Of course, anything for my sweet girlfriend, my boss is just kind enough to let me make a quick call, I just wanted to know your fine.

Awwee, well at least you know now so I hope that gives you energy.

Let's have a date soon ok? I  only got to hear your voice but not see your pretty face.

*I giggle* Sure baby, see you!

Background: Chef Dae Hyun! Where are you now?

Oh coming now chef! 

*I giggle again* It's ok babe, you can go now, I'm just glad we talked a little.

Awwe, I'm sad to hang up, well babe see you soon!

He hanged up the call now.

I just blushed there at my desk thinking about going out with him on a date again soon.

Then someone tapped my desk it was Dahyun.

I looked up at her, "It was Dae Hyun right?" she asked.

"H-how did you know?" 

She shook her head, "Well there's no one else other than your precious boyfriend who could make you blush so hard like now."

Hearing that just made me blush more and Dahyun just chuckled.  "See? I know you Minari, we've been friends for so long."

I completely agree with her.

"But make sure you're doing your job, don't let your love life right get in the way." she advised me.

I nodded, "Don't worry, this is even my energizer for my work." I boasted to her.

She pouts, "Good for you, you have the best boyfriend any girl would be happy to have, he's so perfect, he works as a good chef in the royal palace and he's so sweet, kind, and handsome. He then always cooks good for his girlfriend but here I am still single and might be single forever asf."

I just laughed at what she said, but suddenly something passed my mind, a thought came across my mind, 'Could my boyfriend be this perfect?'

---

A/N: Hi guys!! How are you?

I know it's been a while and I came back with a new story as promised😩✊

So I hope you'll give this story support as much as you did on my first story.

If you haven't read my first story yet it's called 'Rookie Professor' you can read that first while this is updating.

-_Myoui_Penguin_😗

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

200K 8.6K 50
Yoo Jeongyeon came from one of the richest families in South Korea, together with her sisters; Son Chaeyoung, Kim Dahyun, and Chou Tzuyu. Their surna...
5.7K 555 15
A 2yeon G!P Story Im Nayeon is determined to take over her family's company, but her grandfather, Park Jinyoung will do almost anything to prevent it...
25.5K 1K 25
Son Chaeyoung's life was ordinary until that stranger but familiar woman, nine years older than her, appears out of the blue and intervenes her days...
471K 12.5K 35
And The Story Is Out! This Is A Part 2 Of The Story "My Pet Penguin (MiChaeng) (read at your own risk :p)" Please Make Sure To Read That One First Be...