The First Moon Child (Second...

By CharlieA

Prisoner in Malfoy Manor? Check. Missing Fred and Clary? Check. Find out I'm the First Moon Child? Yup, got t... More

1: Meeting Voldemort
2: Missing Marley
3: A Moonchild and Horcrux
4: Good guy Malfoy
5: The Vents
6: No Replacement
7: Hi, I'm Sam, Other Moonchild
8: The Making of the Great Escapé
Hide and Seek (Filler)
9: Be (NOT) Our Guests
10: A Bit of the Unexpected
11: Now where?
12: Weasley Determination
13: The Invisible House
14: Smoker, Cocky, and Third Moonchild
15: The Locket
16: Georgie's Plan
17: Back to the Burrow
!!!!!!!!!!Fan COntest!!!!!!!!!!
18: Love and Death Eaters
19: Welcome Home Marley... and Others
20: One Big, Happy Family... Close Enough
21: The Green Eyed Monster
22: Monkey and Penguin
23: A Blast from the Past
24: Confused Weasley Feelings
25: Bliss... Until...
26: Pinky Promise
27: Welcome to Hogwarts
!!!!!!!!!Fan Contest Results!!!!!!!!!!!!!
29: Angelous Tacy
30: Rivals
31: Second Chances
32: The Truth Comes Out
33: Say Goodbye
34: The Boy Who Lived, and the Moonchild Who Died
35: We'll Meet Again Someday

28: Fred Weasley, My Love

10.9K 335 345
By CharlieA

Disclaimer: Do not own any of the Harry potter character.

Chapter 28: Fred Weasley, My Love

            I ran through the different corridors, confused and frightened beyond belief. I had no idea where I was going, I had never been to Hogwarts, but adrenalin was running through my veins, something was horribly wrong. I could feel it in my gut, something was going to happen.

I ran down each corridor, as I looked outside to see more flashes of light shooting, the battle was raging. Then I rounded the next corridor, and bumped into someone I was least expected to bump into.

Draco Malfoy.

"Marley?!" I heard Draco ask as he looked down at me, he looked perfectly fine. His white blonde hair smooth back like his regular hair style, those dark cold black eyes looking at me in shock. He didn't have a scratch on him, not one. Behind him I saw Crabbe and Goyle, a few others of the kids of Death eaters, but these two mostly followed Draco last time I heard. "Marley! What the bloody hell are you doing here?" he asked astonished by my presence. Last time I saw Draco he had helped Sam and I escape from the Malfoy Manor, but some part of me still said that he was fighting with my father.... I wonder if he knew about Bellatrix coming to Aunt Muriel's.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I came here to fight." I lied; I didn't exactly come here to fight. I was actually looking for Fred, Harry and the others. Once I found Fred and knew he was safe I could go and find Harry, I had to ask him about the Horcrux, if I was one of them, then I must have to do something about it?

"No you're not! You have to go." Draco said as he whispered the last words, so only I could hear him.

"Draco! This is her. We have to bring her back to the Dark Lord." I heard Crabbe say behind Draco. He glared at me. "It seems like Bellatrix failed in taking her, if we bring her back, we'll earn good favor with the Dark Lord!"

"No!" Draco explained. "Our job is to find Harry Potter, not her."

"We can do both! We can't let her go!" Crabbe yelled as he walked over to me and grabbed my arm firmly.

"Let go of her Crabbe." Draco said looking at Crabbe with those cold dark eyes. I looked up at Crabbe; he was so much bigger than I was.

"Let go!" I exclaimed shaking my arm, trying to get out of his grip. "I don't have time for this!" I exclaimed as he glared down at me, pointing his wand straight at me.

"Shut up." He said dangerously, this definitely was not the same scared Crabbe I met at the Malfoy Manor. He was twisted.

"We're supposed to be waiting for Potter!" Draco yelled. "We can't have her with us! It will only cause trouble! She's a muggle, she won't get far." Draco said as I looked up at him, was he trying to protect me? Well this really wouldn't be the first.

"Do you not want to bring her Draco? Do you have some kind of thing with this filth?!" Crabbed exclaimed looking from me to Draco. Draco faltered for a second, if he tried anymore to protect me, not only will he have Crabbe against him, but Crabbe will probably tell my father that he tried to help me, and he'll kill him. I wouldn't have that on my conscious. I glared up at Crabbed, forming my free right hand into a fist. Crabbe he was strong, but so stupid. He had left my good arm for me.

"Crabbe let me go." I said looking up at me as he smirked.

"Or what?" he asked as I smiled.

"This!" I exclaimed, as in a second my fist made contact with his nose, he went stumbling down as I looked see Goyle and Draco stare at me with wide eyes. Goyle ran at me and I immediately kicked him in his goodies, and he fell down with a groan. I looked at Draco. "Sorry Draco, but I have to make it seem you all lost." I said quietly as I looked at Draco and then knocked his feet out from under him. He fell to the ground with a groan; I knelt down for a second. "Thanks." I said lightly as I bent down and kissed him on the cheek. I then took off in the other direction before any of the boys could get up and run after me.

I finally saw an opening to the night filled sky outside up ahead of me in this corridor. Maybe I would have a better advantage outside when the moon was out, the moon always seemed to make me feel better. What was strange once again, was my right hand was not throbbing. Usually when I punched someone it would throb from the amount of pain. But I felt nothing; I looked down at my hand to see it looked perfectly fine. The only thing I saw was a faint white light emanating from my hand, I smiled. Well this wouldn't be the first time my powers have helped me in these sort of situations, and I was not about to question it.

I ran outside, greeted by the cool night's air as it blew my hair. I breathed in the air. Nothing was more pure than this. I looked up to see the stars, and a bright crescent moon shining up above me. It was absolutely beautiful. I then looked at the scenes happening around me. There were people running everywhere, conjuring spells and sending them flying. Children younger than me, some older, some adults, anyone around all ages. It frightened me to see these many people fighting against one another, it was madness. I ran through the fighting as I tried to look for Fred, I felt like my clock was ticking. I ran across the dirt ground along the majestic Castle, dodging stray spells as they came my way. People were too busy fighting off their own person that they didn't notice me sprinting my way across the grounds.

Except for one person, or thing. Before I had time to respond, I felt something attack me on the side and I had fallen to the ground with whoever or whatever on top. I opened my eyes to meet the blue eyes of Fenrir Greyback, snarling above me as he showed his brown pointed teeth.

"Well look who we have here. If it isn't the daughter of the Dark Lord." He rasped in his bark like voice, I could smell the stench of blood on him as well. "What are you doing here?" he asked smiling down at me as his claws dug into my shoulders as they pinned my down to the ground.

"Get off of me Greyback!" I yelled angrily as I struggled beneath his weight. He only smiled more.

"You look so delectable." He said as he inhaled my smell. "The Dark Lord will never know if I took you for myself." He said as my eyes widened in horror, this was not my way of dying, being eaten alive. I'd rather be killed by a spell or even the Cruciatius Curse!

"No!" I yelled struggling; I had to get out of here. "You can't! He'll know! Trust me he'll know!" I exclaimed as Greyback's pointed teeth came closer and closer to my face.

"I've always wonder how The Dark Lords blood would taste like." He said in his rasping voice. "Now I'll get to find out." He said with a snarl as I closed my eyes. I couldn't bear to watch my death at hand.

"Everte Statum!" I heard a familiar voice call out as Greyback flew off of me and landed a few feet in front of me on the ground with a loud thud. I immediately sat up and looked behind me to see none other than Caitlin standing behind me with a huge grin plastered on her face.

"Caitlin!" I exclaimed as I stood up and ran to her. "Boy am I glad to see you!" I exclaimed as Caitlin smiled.

"I would say the same, but at this time.... I'm not really glad. Monkey, what are you doing here?" she asked me as I sighed. 

"It's a long story... let's just stay we were exactly safe at Aunt Muriel's." I said, as she arched an eyebrow.

"We?" she asked as I sighed.

"Yes, Clary, Max and I." I said as Caitlin's eyes nearly bugged out.

"Clary's here?!" She asked as I nodded.

"Yes... But she's with Max and safe! Look I had no choice but to come and find Fred... I just have this feeling that something bad has happened... wait, where's George? I thought you were with him." I said as Caitlin's sighed.

"I was... but then there were all these death eaters, we had started fighting them off at one of the secret passageways to keep them from entering the castle. Then all of a sudden we somehow had gotten split up from each other. I've been searching everywhere for him, but I can't find him." she said worried. Caitlin was just as much as worried about George as I was about Fred.

We were too busy talking to one another that I guess we hadn't noticed Greyback stand back up. "Are we finished with the girl drama?" I heard the rasping bark voice of Greyback speak, as I turned around to see he had stood up, and this time he had a wand out pointed directly at Caitlin and I. "Because right now I am hungry." He said as he started to say a spell at us, but before he could even lift his want something else happened.

"Stupefy!" I heard another familiar voice call out from the side, and Greyback went down like a sack of potatoes. This time for good.

I immediately turned my head to see none other than Sam standing there with a wand rose looking smug. "Sam!" I yelled excited, she was alive too!

"Hello Marley, I'll ask you later on why you are here, exactly. But right now are you two okay?" Sam asked walking towards us as we nodded. "Looks like that's five for me Caitlin and two for you." Sam said with a grin, as Caitlin rolled her eyes.

"No fair!" Caitlin exclaimed with a frown as I just arched my eyebrow not really sure what they were talking about. "We have a bet." Caitlin exclaimed looking down at me.

"A bet?" I questioned.

"Yeah, whoever takes down the most death eaters gets to go on a date with George." Sam said with a grin as Caitlin frowned. I rolled my eyes, these two were completely bonkers, but then again I was the one that is roaming the dangerous corridors of Hogwarts when I was just a muggle, with freaky healing powers... "By the way Caitlin, I found George, he told me to come looking for you." Sam said with her arms crossed. Caitlin's face immediately lit up.

"Really?!" she exclaimed as Sam nodded still with her frown. "Then we have to go to him!" Caitlin was running towards Sam, when she stopped and looked over at me. "Oh sorry, I should probably stay with you since you are kind of an easy target." Caitlin said scratching the back of her head. I shook my head.

"No you go to George. I'm sure he's worried about you." I said then looking at Sam. "Both of you." Sam rolled her eyes.

"You can't just be out here with no one. You are sort of an easy target, and if Voldemort finds you, we're screwed." She said as I rolled my eyes.

"He's not out here." I said confidently, I knew he wasn't out here. "Look you two go to George, I'm sure he needs all the help he can get. We don't want him returning with another body part missing do we?" I asked as they both smiled.

"No." they said together. 

"But how are you going to find Fred?" Caitlin asked as I pondered on that, I wasn't sure, but I could probably find him somehow.

"Fred?" Sam asked as I nodded. "I saw him over there." She said pointing up ahead. "There's an entrance to the school over there, he and I think, Percy, were fighting a couple of death eaters last time I saw him. Some death eaters had broken into the school, so they are over there, preventing them from entering." Sam said as my heart nearly skipped a beat, I had the biggest smile on my face.

"Then I have to go!" I exclaimed as Sam looked worried.

"Just be careful, and please do not try to fight death eaters." Sam said as I nodded.

"You both go to George. I can handle myself." I said with a grin as Sam nodded, and started to walk in the opposite direction. Something in my heart tug as Sam started to walk away... "Sam!" I called out as she turned around and looked at me, while Caitlin stopped. "Be careful..." was all I could say.

She grinned and nodded. "When am I never?" she asked as I smiled, Caitlin grinned.

"Come on Sam, whoever gets to George first gets to have the last piece of meat pie when we get back home." Caitlin said as Sam grinned.

"Oh you're on!" she exclaimed as they both ran in the opposite direction away from me. I smiled, they were more alike then they let themselves believe.

I then turned around as I started to head to where Sam had mentioned Fred was. I walked outside, and then went in a dark corridor, Sam had mentioned they were fighting inside to prevent the death eaters from entering, soon I could hear laughter. Not just any laughter, Fred's laughter!

"Fred..." I whispered as I started to pick up my pace to a run. He was just a little further, I could even hear him. "Fred!" I screamed, I doubt his could hear me with all the yelling from others, and explosions, and spells going on. But I was getting closer.

Soon I could see him, he was fighting with another red headed boy, I had never seen before, he was wearing horn rimmed glasses. He must be Percy, the lost son. They both were dueling against hooded and masked figures. I smiled as I lessened my pace, Fred was alright and he was right there. One of the hoods of the death eaters fell off, revealing the minister Thicknesse. "Hello Minister!" the other red headed, known as Percy yelled as he sent a spell at the minister, who what appeared to have dropped his wand. "Did I mention I'm resigning?!"

I smiled, as Fred laughed, that wonderful laugh. And he was alright, that awful feeling in my gut was wrong. Completely wrong. "You're joking Perce!" My Fred exclaimed as the Death Eater he was fighting under three spells Fred had shot at him. Thicknesse had even fallen to the ground. I smiled, I was getting closer. Fred had turned towards Percy with a smile on his face. "I don't think I've ever heard you joke before since you were-"But that sentence was cut short.

Because at that moment the air had exploded, something had gone wrong and everything around Fred had erupted in a loud explosion. I couldn't see Fred anymore; I couldn't hear his laugh anymore. I wasn't that close to the blast to get thrown back, only to feel the air blow in my face, my eyes had widened in horror, as the smoke from the explosion covered wherever Fred was. I started running, something inside of me was screaming, something inside of me was warning not to keep going, something inside of me telling me to turn back.

I kept going, mouth dry, fear welling up inside. Nothing was wrong, I kept telling myself, once you go through that smoke Fred will be standing up with a smile on his face, telling a joke. He would then turn towards me and give me a harsh talking to for coming here. But when I burst through that cloud of smoke, none of those things were waiting for me. What was waiting for me was something I had feared, something I had never ever in my entirely life wanted to see.

There on the cold cobblestone floor lay my Fred Weasley, a smile still on his face. Something inside of me broke as I felt the scream erupt from my body like a bomb.

"FRED!"

________________________________________________________________________________

WEll here you go!!!! Sorry it took a while to upload! :) But here you are.... Fred... Poor Fred... :'( I almost cried writing the last bit because i had to go back and read the chapter where he dies and then write this! Ah so sad :(

I really hoped you liked it though :) and @xxTheDreamerxx - whenever you want me to write you your one shot, just send me a message of all the things you want your character, and the guy you want your oneshot with.

Also make sure to check out: IAmGeorge, IAmFred, Georgerocks3_2_1, 3Daysfromlove, xxTheDreamerxx, CarolPiPz, and if you want me to read your story, just tell me what's its called and i'll read it! :)

VOTE. COMMENT. AND FAN!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

940K 21.4K 28
Teen mom? Check. On the run? Check. Daughter of the Dark Lord? Check. Not entirely human? Check. Slowly falling in love with a Weasley? Yup, got that...
5.3K 214 20
Brumous Grey skies and Winter Days, Filled with heavy clouds or Fog. During the tragedy that is happening in Hogwarts. Ginny Weasley is finding her w...
3.1K 49 28
Evelyn-Grey Potter was the younger, less well-known sister of Harry Potter. She was only a few months old, on that fateful night in Godrics Hollow. S...
453K 10K 39
Mercury Iris Malfoy was a Slytherin. That is until she was mauled by a werewolf, suffered from a shift in personality and re-sorted into Gryffindor H...