Sugar and spice ( laughing ja...

By RAGDOLL122

You were a girl who loved sweets but something happen... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
im sorry...
maybe... maybe theres hope.

Chapter 5

1.5K 46 15
By RAGDOLL122

Sky's pov

I was angered when (y/n) told me everything that happen when she was in her bathroom taking a shower. but she was moving and kept looking around as if someone was going to take her " what's going on (y/n)? Your not telling me everything are you?"

Y/n pov

She asked me the question, the question.
"Ok... I had a dream, Denali and Dominic was in it, I was in a black and white carnival and they were tied to chairs and a katana was in front of me and-" I was cut off by sky sighing loudly and facepalming. "(y/n), y-you need to go home and rest" she said and pushed me out of her house and slammed the door I ran to my house I kept thinking that she was going to put me into a insane asylum because of the dreams I have been having ever since we were 12.

FLASH BACK

I was spending the night at Sky's house, I fell asleep at 7 and woke up screaming then demonically laughing, she started worrying about me all the time ESPECIALLY after I put a knife to my neck then lunged at my little sister.

END FLASHBACK

I reached my house and ran as fast as I could to my room to see the same clown that was in my bathroom. "W-why are you here?!"

L.Js POV

Slender told me I had to go back to her house to retrieve the girl because I failed last time I tried. I entered her house and found that she was away, Slender told Sky to go to her house to see if (y/n) would go there after the accident... I started up to her room and opened her (f/c) door to see her walled filled with sketches of slender woods and of.. us
I start to look into her closet and seeing most dark colors and not many dresses. I hear the door open quickly and slam shut I quickly shut her closet doors and see her glaring at me "W-why are you here?!" she screamed at me. She was so cute when she stuttered, WAIT WHAT?! do, do I like her? that's beside the point in here because slender told me to receive her.

"Look it's nothin' personal (y/n), but I need you to cooperate with me here or..." I say as I bring my hand to tap my chin but my hand doesn't come close, my claws is what touches my chin to tap. she slowly nods and I smile revealing my razor sharp teeth.

(Y/n) POV

he was a crazy clown, but yet he was cute. His smile should've scared me but it made me tingle inside..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
6.7K 159 29
Aether and Lumine goes to a high school that has the best everything and they never have new students that come when the school uear have already sta...
304K 4.7K 60
I wrote these a while ago and I hate them-
236K 5.8K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...