A piece of us (Xiao x fem!rea...

By iamscaredoftheocean

*under editing* 53 % finished. Being special, Y/n had been taken in by the Geo Archon. She met the adepti, in... More

Before you read
Prologue - Meeting the adepti
The Blondie
Two words: Almond. Tofu.
What a tease~
The boy named Kazuha
What a nice day to live
The Exuvia
Childe's backup plan
Exhaustion
See you again now
Dear Liyue... i love you
Lantern Rite, part 1
Lantern Rite, part 2
Lantern Rite, part 3
The Crux Clash
Did this just happen?
This happened...
Welcome to Inazuma
Sister bonding
Realization
The resistance
A battle and a decision.
Reunion
Leaf is a real one
Catching up with the ladies
Just let me sleep
Aether needs help
Your shield
Who am i?
Xiao in Inazuma
A scarf and a vision
Your own style
Seducing Xiao
Paint your mask with jealousy
Uh-oh...
This is bad
An overgrown tree
He knew
Everything went bad
Quietly screaming inside
Oh Y/n...
A long time passed
Happiness in a different way
Author's note
(Behind the scenes) (entertaining chapter)
(Behind the scenes) part 2
(Oh well, LET'S HAVE A SEQUEL!)

Osial

28.8K 906 1.5K
By iamscaredoftheocean

Y/n pov:

Lady Ningguang was surrounded by elemental power and teleported into the air above us. She created a big complicated geo mark behind her, and even i could feel the great ammount of power she's using.

In front of the Jade Chamber, a circle appeared and multiple circular plates showed up above one another. They then collapsed together, creating a big light and a great battle ground.

Once again, i looked up at her and saw her doing some more tricks. I looked back at the battle ground and saw not one, but three Guizhong Ballistas for Cloud Retainer, Moon Carver and Mountain Shaper to wield.

Yepp, that's one of my best friends everyone, that woman right there.

The three of them got in their spots and attacked Osial.

But then...
We saw some portals open up on the battle ground and a lot of fatui agents entering the area.

"The fatui! They're attacking the Guizhong Ballistas!" I could hear Paimon yell.

I walked next to Keqing and we looked at eachother, silently communicating with our eyes. We then nodded in agreement and we both drew our swords and ran to the edge of the jade chamber, i saw Aether following right behind us. We jumped down and ran our seperate ways, one portal each.

-

"The three adepti are manning the Guizhong Ballistas. Do not let the fatui disturb their work!" A millelith soldier yelled commands to the other soldiers.

"All able millelith, with me!" Keqing commanded.

"Let's go help too!" I could hear Paimon say to Aether.

As i knocked a few fatui agents over, Cloud Retainer spoke. "We adepti have not faced a god in several millennia."
"Hmph. Let one see what you are made of then. What strength remains within you, one wishes to witness!"

The fatui started attacking again. I jumped into the air and landed behind one and pierced him right in the head. He then disappeared.
I kept fighting a lot of them, without being damaged myself. I then heard Xiao.

"Evil Conquering!" He yelled and summoned his mask. He started attacking the fatui as well.
I put my hands together, closed my eyes and started healing him a little.

I was interrupted with a kick to the stomach.
A fatui agent stood infront of me, with his geo weapon.
Before he could attack me again I had already dashed forward and stabbed him. He then disappeared as well.

I then heard Osial doing something and looked over to it. All of its head were forming a big sphere of water, that sphere may be the death of some millelith soldiers if they get hit.

Xiao walked up next to me, "that is Osial's divine power. I am.... Very familiar with it." He said, looking down.
I grabbed his hand.
He then grabbed my waist and jumped into the air, " be careful not to get hit!" He yelled.

Aether got hit.

He fell a little but got back up again quickly.
Xiao landed on the battle ground and let go of me.
"Be careful..." he said to me and went to fight the fatui again.

This time, there were more of them and they were stronger. I also noticed the power diffrence in them.
"The fatui! Their attacks are unrelenting!" A random millelith soldier yelled.
"Hah, how daring. Snezhnaya's diplomats will answer for this afterwards. Every last one." Lady Ningguang said.

I was busy fighting the fatui that i didn't realize the gods movements, until Paimon yelled.
"The ancient god is attacking again!"
"There are so many fatui, too! We can't hold-" Paimon started, but was interrupted.

"Hahaha, were you about to say 'we can't hold them' children?" I heard someone say, it was obviously Madame Ping.

"Huh?" Paimon was confused.

"Don't loose heart. Here, take this young traveler." She said.

I could see the power around Aether increasing.
"This is.. adeptal energy?" Paimon realized.
"Wow..." I said, it looked amazing.

Every time Aether attacked a harbinger they disappeared quicker.

"Wow it's madame ping's shockwave! That granny is really strong!" Paimon yelled. Making me chuckle a little.

The fatui ammount kept decreasing.
"With the blood of the Qilin, I guard you against evil!" I hear a soft voice yell, Ganyu.
"Cast your fear of injury aside and fight with all your might. I too did this during the archon war." She said.

"Huh, so this is what Ganyu's like in a fight." Paimon said.
"Shocking indeed." I added. She was so sweet all the time, now she seemed like a steady soldier.

"My name means swiftness." I heard my favourite voice say. I smiled. Xiao.
"Take my power, and run as i do." I heard him say.

Simply hearing his voice made everything better for me.

Osial then started attacking us with a LOT of divine power, but i didn't get hit once.

I then heard the Guizhong Ballistas load a big shot and hit Osial.

Madame Ping then spoke, once again.
"Traveler, you're strong in body and spirit. Perhaps you can withstand three forms of adeptal energy at once." She said. That lady is amazing.

"This will hurt a little... please bear with us!" I heard Ganyu say over the area.
"Once you've adapted, try to use them in battle." Xiao said.

I started cleaning off the fatui easy. A single slash from my katana and they would disappear.

They were easily defeated, i could see Aether getting rid of them easy enough as well. As well as Keqing, even though she didn't gain any help like Aether.

"Exercise caution! I fear that the god's power has reached its peak!" Ganyu yelled.
Keqing was quick to answer. "In other words, if we hold here, there's nothing worse to come, right?" She said.

"I think you're right, after all the fatui just keeps coming." I told both of them as i slashed a few fatuis.
I then put the katana away and put my hands together, closed my eyes and started healing the surrounding people.

I then felt the same pain i did before the battle. I felt dizzy and my head started heating up. I didn't watch my surroundings and was almost attacked by a fatui agent.

Keqing slashed through the agent before it could attack me. "You alright?" She asked, sounding concerned. She shouldn't worry about me right now.
"I'm fine" i said and drew my katana.
"Alright." she said, she didn't sound like she believed me, but she obviously understood we had to take care of Osial now and went back to fighting. And so did i.

"The fatuis numbers are thinning!" Keqing yelled.
"Fight on, comrades! Once we've finished this lot off, the adepti will be able to deal with the god in peace!" A random soldier yelled.

We were almost done cleaning off the fatui.

Cloud Retainer, Moon Carver and Mountain Shaper all hit Osial once again with a lot of power. Osial made a loud groan.

-

Keqing ran towards a fatui agent, jumped into the air and spinned around, sending an electro slash through the agent, killing the last one. She landed gracefully.

"The interlopers are no more! Now we may commit ourselves fully!" Moon Carver said.

I looked up at Moon Carver in awe and saw the three adepti collecting their power in one big attack. The beam was huge and found it's way to Osial within half a second. A loud explosion hit the ancient god.

Osial made a loud sound, forcing me to cover my ears.
"It's working! We just need to keep this up!" Paimon shouted happily.
My own happiness quickly went away as i saw three of Osials heads collecting a lot of power in a single attack, mimicking what the adepti had done. It sent a big blast into the sky.

Lady Ningguangs eyes widened. Keqing looked up in fear. I froze as i saw a lot of divine power shooting down towards us like meteors. There were so many that i couldn't count them even if I had time to do so.

They started hitting the battle ground and everyone started retreating back to the Jade Chamber. I stood still and saw all the Guizhong Ballistas break.

I then felt a shot of fear when i looked down and saw the battle ground cracking. I quickly started running and saw that Aether and Keqing already got to the Jade Chamber.

As i ran i felt an even bigger pain shooting through my head again. And it was so painful.
"AARG!!!" I screamed. I tried to keep running but couldn't. I then felt the ground i was standing on disappear.
And i felt myself falling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 5.8K 46
This is a Reader X Xiao book Reader is gender-neutral! ~᯽❥᪥ᴥ᪥❥᯽~ Y/n was held captive for years before stumbling upon a boy who was forced into their...
47.9K 1.4K 16
Seven divine adepti remain after the Archon War. Two of them, the Conqueror of Demons and the Preserver of Silence, reside in Wangshu Inn under Morax...
619K 21.4K 26
Xiao, the Guardian Yaksha that serves for Rex Lapis was conquering demons on the West mountain. That seems to connect to the heavens and stars. And t...
299K 10.2K 21
Xiao x gender neutral reader I thought it would be a super fun idea to create a story about an adeptus Y/N! I really want this to be a slow burn enem...