Crave~ Kim Minju X Reader

By K1mMineju

"No matter what, you'll always be my drug. I need you to stay alive." More

Hana
Dul

🔞Set🔞

1K 40 1
By K1mMineju

After a quick shower you could see Minju only wore her red shorts. She sat right next to you as her head lean on your left chest. You could feel her warm breath breezed.

"You have such a nice body, Y/N. I guess it's because of your military training." she said as her hands slid under your thin t-shirt.

"Minju..." you hold her hands that wrapped under your shirt. "What are you doing?" you asked as she just smiled.

"I want my chocolates~" she said as she keep rubbing your belly in gentle way. "Gosh, I can't stop thinking about your chocolate abs, now I regret on pulled you to have a shower together with me~" she giggled.

"Minju... You know that our bodies covered with bubbles earlier, right?" you said as she shook her head. "You still could cupped your hands on my boobs, while I could felt your chocolate abs on my back. You liked it aren't you~" she said while pulled out one of her hands to caressed your cheek.

Then, she stopped seducing you as she sat on the bed and tucked her hair. "Y/N, do you want a cup of tea? It would be nice before we sleep." Minju said.

You nodded at her and she pecked your eyelids. Well, it was actually a signal of someone's compassion to her lover. "I'll make us some tea." she said and walked to the small kitchen as you turned the TV on for a late night show.

Turns out Hyunjin and Saerom's face popped out on Knowing Bros replay on the midnight. Their conversation with senior artist are pretty entertaining too.

Eventhough you know that it will probably made Minju feel uncomfortable, you just put that thought aside and just enjoyed the show.

"Is that Hyunjin?" you could heard Minju asked.

"Yeah, and Saerom in the TV too." you said. "Saerom??" she walked back to you and she could saw her interactions with with Hyunjin.

While everyone in the TV look at them as 'probably a romantic couple,' blood on Minju's head boiled as she crumpled her fist. But in the end, she just sighed with a pout then thumping her steps to the kitchen.

At the kitchen, the water that Minju heated already boiled so she mixed it with a couple of tea bags inside the jug.

Then, her mind has another thought as she went to the room and took her jeans as she took out a mini jar that written 'love maker' in it.

She brought it to the kitchen as she opened the jar, inside it, there were some pills and a small paper in it. She took the paper and unfolded it to see a later

"If you accept your fiancé already, I recommend this way for you to move on. Just put it with some drinks that you both can go with together, such as tea. Use it wisely and make sure you're safe. I'm not going to be responsible for your pregnancy.

-Yena"

Minju took one of the pill and put it into the jug of tea as she stirred the mixture with spoon. Minju could heard the fizzy hisses into it.

Then, she poured it into two cups then brought them to the room that you laid in.

"Here." she handed one of the cup to you. "Thanks, Minju." you said as she just ruffled with your hair and took a sip of her tea.

- - - - - - - - -

Not long after you both finished the drink, you could feel a sensation that burned in your body. "Is the aircond already at its lowest??" you said as you took the remote and it said "Lo" which means you cannot lower its temperature.

"It already at its lowest Y/N~" Minju seductively as she took the remote and out it aside to kiss you in passionate. You tried to pull away from her but since you already under control of the viagra from her tea, you wanted to kiss her even more as you pulled her closer and kissed her back.

She began to lift up her t-shirt as you could see her breasts revealed in front of your eyes since she was braless after the shower.

You unwore your t-shirt as your torso and she couldn't stop looking now flashed into her eyes. She landed her breasts on your chest as she kissed you again.

As you both keep locking your lips, you felt like your whole body is now burning. You could see her in the same boat as you do.

You took of your slacks as she desperately pulled out her shorts, she actually didn't wore undergarments at all. Minju's eyes brighten as she saw something nonstop growing under your boxer that it forced the front part of your boxer to be took off.

Minju excitedly pulled it out and she gasped as she could see your dick pulsed in front of her eyes.

"Hello, Y/N's buddy~ it's nice to meet you~" she said as she giggled at you. "He's excited to see me~" she giggled again as your rod keep pulsing in her hand.

"Keep growing~ keep growing~" she said as she excitedly stared at your pride standing up in front of her face as you groaned because how sensitive it feels.

"Do military train your friend to be this big~" she asked and giggles. Her words almost made you laughed but whenever you wanted to laugh, the sensitivity keep increasing.

Then, you heard your phone's ringtone as you took it. "Who is it?" Minju asked as your eyebrows frowned. "It's her..." you said.

"Well, it's okay. Just pick it up then, I'm here for you~" she said and smiled at you. "Just get through with it. You'll feel better after a while."

Listening to your fiancé words, you encouraged yourself to pick up the call and turned it to speaker mode.

"Y/N here." you said as you could heard her voice greeted at you.

"Y/N ya.. How you've been?" as soon as Minjeong's voice could be heard, you flinched as you felt Minju's tongue landed on the tip of your dick.

She eyed on you seductively as you gulped and hold yourself since you're on conversation.

"Y-yeah... I'm doing well..."

"Are you sure? You seems like opposite." she said as you sighed. "I'm fine, Minjeong... I'm just tired." you said. Minju smiled widely at you while she keep licking your dick like a Popsicle.

You almost groaned but you keep your heads down. "Did you do something today?" Minjeong keep asking while you struggled to control your voice as Minju keep playing with your dick.

"Y-Yes of course.... I'm working..." you said and Minju gave you a thumbs up on your answer. "You have a job now? T-that's great!" you sighed at her acting. Eventhough you already knew what is going on, she keep treat you like this.

"Y-yeah..."

"You know, I got a plan for us both tomorrow-" her voice was actually interrupted as Minju sucked your rode down there as she made a noise when she slurped your dick while bobbing her head.

You put your finger at her mouth, signals her to tone it down while she silently giggled. Seeing her smiled cutely like this made you caressed her face, which she accept it like a pet cat leaning on its owner.

Of course, you wanted to keep it going like this but you on the phonecall right now, and your ex didn't even knew that Minju actually with you. "Umm, hello? Y/N? Is there something wrong?" Minjeong asked.

"N-No Minjeong."

"Why do I heard some noises?"

"I'm slurping my ramyeon. What's the matter with that? I'm hungry." you said which made Minju almost laughed as she was entertained by your answer.

"Ouh... Okay.... About the plan tomorrow, I wanted to discuss something with you."

"What thing?"

As Minjeong started to explain at you,

"Can I continue?" Minju mouthed with her face excited while you nodded at her as you pet her hair. "Just keep going." you said as Minju continued to give you a blowjob.

She continued to make the slurp noises when sucking your dick as you holding yourself from doing anything further to her.

Minju started to jerk you off while bobbed her head in a faster pace which made you pulled your head up to the ceiling.

You feel the sensation in your body increased. You wanted to hold her so bad but Minjeong on the call keep holding you back. Frustration filled your head while Minju was turned on when she saw how you react.

Minju keep jerking you off with both of her hands. You on the other hand accidentally winced on the call.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Minjeong asked.

"Huh? Y-yeah of course I'm okay?"

"Then why did you do that?" Minjeong asked again.

"Don't you even know how spicy the ghost pepper buldak is??" Minju bursted out her laugh in silence after she heard your answer.

"Ouh..." Minjeong replied.

"Just keep continue please." you said to Minjeong and she continued to explain to you about her discussion for tomorrow.

- - - - - - -

Minju jerk you off faster and you could feel something is about to explode from your dick which made you flinched again.

As she noticed this, Minju placed both of her hands on your chest. She started to rub both of your nipples with her pointing finger to stimulate you up.

You couldn't hold it on as you hold your groan but you hand hold her head and your hips thrusted into her mouth.

"Mmmmmhh!"

You gave Minju an oral creampie to her mouth which she sucked your warm cum into her mouth a like a vacuum.

She cleaned you off so well that she didn't even leave a trace of the cum on your dick when she pulled away.

Minju opened her mouth as she went closer to you to show how much you came into her mouth. You could see your white fluid covered whole inside her mouth that her tongue could not even be seen.

She played with your cum for a while before fully swallowed it and smiled at you cutely.

"So that's how our plan is going to be for tomorrow." Minjeong said in the phone which you ignored as Minju distracted you by kissing you passionately.

"Do you get it, Y/N?" Minju keep kissing you as she let out a moan and pulled you closer to her.

"Hello? Who is that?" Minju stopped kissing you and snatched your phone. "Yeah, we get it. You wanted to tell him that you'll break up with him, aren't you? Don't forget to bring that actor boyfriend of yours that you showed to the media." Minju said.

"W-what? Excuse me?? Who the hell are you?? Turn the camera on right now I swear to god I dare you!"

Minju accepted her challenge by turned on the camera as Minjeong could see you and Minju hugged body to body, but both of you only showed to shoulder on your camera.

"Stop faking this poor Y/N, Minjeong. Don't you have a heart?? You cheated on her and announced it publicly and now you act like you're still together with my Y/N?? He's not your toy, peasant."

"Minju??"

"Y/N is mine now, and don't think about return to him. I'm addicted to him now. Bye~" Minju hung up the call immediately after that.

You both laughed after that then she continued to kiss you passionately. She went on top of you and showed you how precious your are to her.

"Thanks for everything, Minju."

"No. Thanks for everything." Minju denied you can kissed you again. "You made me began to move on from my ex. I'll never let you go now." she said.

You pulled her closer to hugged her tightly as she laid on your chest. "I love you, Minju." she kissed you again in passionate before replied to you.

"I love you too, Y/N ya~ you started to become my drug~"

You continued to cuddle her until you both drifted into wonderland.

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...