Rotten To The Core

By enhypens_pen

Park Iseul, the daughter of the king of the West Kingdom, was known for her beauty and intelligence Lee H... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
Epilogue
(•ө•)♡

Helloooooo

2.4K 38 5
By enhypens_pen

Welcome back to yet another fanfic, this time its a Lee Heeseung Fanfic!!

Remember!

Do not plagiarize !! This is my own work and imagination!! I would highly appreciate if you respect that

Please don't be a silent reader !! I would love to know your honest opinions on the book !!

Feel free to vote if you like the book!!

~ check out my other books  if you like

- My  Crazy neighbour (Joshua hong)

- He ( kevin moon)

- Two different worlds ( The Boyz)

Also, This is the very first time that I am writing a book related to a royal concept so please bare with me if I make any errors !!

None of the incidents in the book took place in real life , this book is just an imagination of the author!

I respect every character of the book ,  and I don't mean to offend any reader, or any idol mentioned in this book!!

~ Author

Take care!!

Saranghae❤

Hwaiting!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.4K 73
Nishimura Umi, ENHYPEN's Ni-Ki's sister. Always been the shadow of her siblings and never been much on their dance studio social media accounts. Left...
41.9K 1K 59
☆ us against the world. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘬𝘱𝘰𝘱 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯...
51.9K 1.9K 20
a young girl attends the masquerade ball for her school. she discovers a boy with beautiful brown eyes, falls in love, and never sees him again. wil...
200K 11.5K 43
❝it's a win-win. both of us will gain something good if we help each other out!❞ - wherein two boys agreed to help each other, just so that the perso...