Phone guy x purple guy fnaf

By fnaflovergirl1

This story about phone guy was working at fredbears diner and that his own boss told him he will be working w... More

A new story
A new person
Night 2
Update(also 100 reads)
Night 4
1.01k readers!!!
Update
Night 5

Night 3

274 10 0
By fnaflovergirl1

Hey sry that I haven't written so long so here it is enjoy 😄

Purple guy p.o.v

Can wait to see this phone guy he so sexy but I always like the way he trying to avoid me touching him but he does like it. *got to Freddy fazbear and went to the office and saw that phone guy was in there* hey there sweet stuff,he smirk.

Phone guy pov
Purple guy said"hey there sweet stuff"he smirk and I growl at him and said "what did I do some wrong"he said smirking and I sigh and said no just let keep an eye on job cause tonight it get real and stop trying to touch me. And purple guy sigh and said "fine".

Till tonight purple guy and phone guy were trying not to get them self killed till 6am bell ring and both walk away from Freddy fazbear.

Soo sry if this was short for you guys plz no hate comments bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 24.2K 65
In the vibrant city of Jaipur, a secret deal was struck between two worlds. Abhimaan Deep Shekhawat, the enigmatic King of Rajasthan, controlled the...
2.6M 150K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
250K 28.4K 73
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
411K 46.4K 28
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...