𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘮 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩

By therealnastypimp

"𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘯𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥" 𝘔𝘢𝘺 2021 More

hi
𝟭
𝟮
𝟯
𝟰
𝟱
𝟲
𝟳
𝟴
𝟵
𝟭𝟬
𝟭𝟭
𝟭𝟮
𝟭𝟯
𝟭𝟰
𝟭𝟱
𝟭𝟲
𝟭𝟳
𝟭𝟴
𝟭𝟵
𝟮𝟬
𝟮𝟭
𝟮𝟮
𝟮𝟯
𝟮𝟰
LC 😢

𝟮𝟱

11.9K 361 166
By therealnastypimp

𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻 • 𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝟳𝟬+ 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀

"Today we are gathering to celebrate the life of Damon and My'Asia Marshall , too beautiful souls gone way too quick"

Nijah put her head down as she cried lowly.

She couldn't think about how this was all her fault , when in reality there was nothing she could do about it,m , fate was already set.

"They were loved by everyone around them and the loved that they gave to others , especially baby girl , was unmatched" he said making Nijah look up.

He only knew them because Nijah took Tootie to church a few times with Dee and his mother , Aces mother also attended that church and their moms were really good friends.

Nijah listens to the preacher speak before he started allowing people to come up and talk starting with Nijah.

"I don't have anything to say really" her voice cracked.

"My baby is gone , and her daddy , and there isn't nothing I can do about it" she mumbled.

"After they get put in that ground I won't be able to see them for the rest of my life, and that's what really hurts the most. I know me and Ace argued a lot , and before his passing I felt it got worse but he really was a great father to Tootie and he did what he had to do for his kids" she said looking up.

She seen a girl in a black dress rubbing her belly and crying.

"And Tootie, oh my she really did it with this one, I try to be so strong for her and I couldn't do it, i couldn't this is all my fault" she broke down and G quickly walked up and grabbed her.

"You guys can come up and look at the caskets if you want" the preacher said wiping the small tears that came from his eyes.

This really was a sad day for everyone.

Nijah walked over to Tootie and grabbed her hand.

"I can't cousin can we wrap it up?" She looked at G and he nodded.

She walked over to Aces casket and hugged his mother.

She felt guilty.

"MY BABY" she shouted as she started falling out.

Nijah tried her best to stop calm her down but it was no good.

It was time for the caskets to be put in the ground and she was standing with NuNu.

"You look so pretty" she mumbled kissing Nijah's forehead.

"Thank you" she said wiping her tears.

She felt empty inside , like as soon as Tooties passing she started feeling more and more empty.

"I think that is Aces baby mom" she mumbled looking at the girl who was tapping her eyes with the tissue.

"What?" NuNu's eyes widened and she nodded.

Nobody knew her so she was alone for the whole funeral , and her son was probably going to be alone too.

"Talk to her" she mumbled and Nijah nodded.

She slowly walked over as they lowered the caskets in the ground.

"Long Live Tootie and Ace!" Somebody shouted.

"Long live Tootie and Ace" she heard the girl mumbled.

"Long live my baby and her daddy" Nijah said shaking her head.

She never thought she would be saying that.

The girl looked up at Nijah and when Nijah looked at her she tried to look away.

"I'm really sorry" Nijah said and the girl looked up.

"I didn't even get to tell him" she said started crying and Nijah frowned.

"I-

She stopped talking and wrapped her arms around the girl.

She seemed so much younger.

"Is this your first baby" she asked and the girl nodded. "Come sit" she mumbled walking towards the table.

"How old are you, how long were you and Ace talking for" Nijah asked

"No me and Ace were together for about 6, 7months and Im 20" she said making Nijah nod.

She lowkey felt some type of way that they knew nothing about eachother. She thought Ace would tell her about someone he was dealing with, especially if they were around Tootie

"I know you don't know me, and I know Ace meant a lot to you , if you ever need anything let me know , i got you forreal" she said wiping her tears.

"You know what you having?" She sniffed.

"A little boy, I have nothing for him, I don't know how to be a mother to him and everything Ace owned goes to Tootie , and you're her mother so it goes to you now , his car , his house , everything in it I don't have anything" she said and Nijah shook her head.

"No you can have it , forreal y'all have it" she grabbed her hands.

"Ace wouldn't want me having his things" Nijah laughed a little.

"Here's my number, I have to get going I can't be here much longer" Nijah stood up and sighed before giving her the number.

She walked over to Dee and hugged him.

"I love you so much, but I can't do it anymore" she mumbled the last part.

"I love you" he kissed her forehead.

"Dee somebody need a drug test or something" she mumbled handing him the plastic cup with her pee in it.

If they did , she hope they knew they were going to fail because ever since her baby been gone that's the only thing she been doing ms

"Why?" He asked as she washed her hands.

"It's my pee" she mumbled rubbing her stomach.

She couldn't even remember the last time she ate and her stomach was cramping and growling.

"I just need it" he said and she shrugged.

"You're weird" she laughed kissing him.

"I love you" she paused. "Goodbye" she looked him in his eyes and he frowned.

"I'll see you later alright?" He looked at her and she looked at her feet.

"Alright?" he asked again and she nodded.

"Okay" she mumbled watching him leave out of the room.

She went to her bathroom and closed the door and locked it.

She sat on the bathroom floor and locked it.

She let out a deep sigh and looked in her medicine cabinet.

"Hm" she looked at the razor blades and took the box.

Her eyes started watering as she grabbed a blade and sat back on the floor and started crying.

15 minutes went by and she pulled herself together before the door knob started shaking.

"Oh my god" she mumbled quickly trying to put everything up.

The door opened up and her and Dee made eye contact with eachother.

"Nijah what are you doing?" He squinted his eyes at her.

"It's not- I don't even know" he eyes started watering.

"Demari I don't want to be here, I have no reason to be here" she stood up and looked at him.

"But you do! So it's just fuck me huh?" He asked and she shook her head.

"No, it's not" she started crying.

"That's what you're saying when you do shit like this, fuck me , G , NuNu , yo moms , everybody" he yelled and she shook her head.

"I'm not, I'll be better off dead don't nobody need me here" she cried.

"I need you, our baby needs you" he softened his voice and she looked at him.

"What baby, we don't-

"Nijah" he mumbled handing her a box.

She looked at him and he shrugged before walking out of the bathroom.

She opened the box and it was three positive pregnancy tests.

She felt her breath get caught in her throat and started to walked out of the bathroom.

She want mentally ready for another baby.

"Demari" she mumbled sitting next to him on the bed.

"I'm sorry" she broke down.

"You don't have to keep saying sorry, I understand everyone is going through so much right now" he mumbled clearing his throat.

"Just have to do what we gotta do" he said and she nodded wiping her tears.

THE END

y'all period i finished tf outta this book but don't delete it out y'all's library because ima do a bonus chapter if im feeling nice 😉

so did you guys like it ??? personally i don't like this book as much but I kinda think i outdid myself these last few chapters , thanks for all the support on this book a break from it was really all I needed .

oh yea and don't forget to go read lovers n friends get active on that mf its dryyyyy asab ,, like always i love you guys and farewellllll !! 💓💓

#longlivetootie 💔 #longliveace 💔 #longlivethemarshalls 💔 #longliveaceFirstSon 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 4.1K 25
𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑛 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒, 𝑔𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑢𝑧 𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘.
4.3K 170 32
𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐫𝐨𝐬. 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 . 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧�...
1.5M 72.9K 52
"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚟'𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐"☆ 𝚂𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝙼𝚢 𝚋�...
1.1M 36.3K 42
𝐀𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝗼 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝗼𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝗼𝐝𝐲. 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝖺𝗎𝗀 20...