Is it love..? ✓

By iambellissima_nishaz

"Get on your knees." he huskily said. But I was not easy to bend on rules. I hate to submit and that's why I... More

Hello my lovely readers!
Preview
Aesthetics
Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
The End..?

Chapter 3

1.8K 25 3
By iambellissima_nishaz

I woke up by annoying noise of mobile phone. Whose it was I didn't know. I was not in the mood of receiving that annoying phone.

I groaned under my breath and put pillow over my head.

But nope, it was like god was against the idea of sleeping.

I cursed and woke up who was next to me by slapping him hard.

Jeh instantly woke up and said.
"What the hell?"

I just laid innocent like I hadn't just slapped him.

He then noticed ringing mobile phone and received.

"Hmm?"

He was still in his sleep.

Then after some time hearing other side. He literally screamed and woke up Sara as well.

"What?" And cursed loudly after ending call.

Sara screamed loudly than him and said "What in the hell happened?"

And I just opened my eyes and looked at them innocently.

They both had strong hangover after drinking 5 shots while I was blessed because I didn't get any type of hangover after drinking any alcohol.

They both groaned while putting their hands on their forehead.

So like a good best friend I was, I quickly went into the bathroom to take medicine. Then gave the medicine to both of them with water.

They mumbled "Thanks babe. You are a saviour."

I just shrugged because it was not a big deal for me and smiled at them.

After taking pill and swallowing with water, Jeh was the one to say,

"Shit. Today I have a meeting at 10 o'clock which I had forgot. Thanks to you guys for that and now it's almost left only 30 minutes for me to reach my office. So girls, I am gonna go. See you later. Bye."

So that was the reason he screamed so loudly.

Sara and I both bided him goodbye.
And we both freshened up and went downstairs to eat something.

Both Sara's parents were on a business trip so the house was all alone for us to enjoy.

Breakfast was ready by their chef who were a sweet lady.

"Morning Mrs. Kelle. What do we have for the breakfast because we are so hungry." I smiled at her and said.

Sara also replied, "Good Morning."

Mrs. Kelle sweetly said,
"Good Morning Isa, Good Morning Sar. Today we have bacon, eggs, and freshely squizzed orange juice."

Mrs. kelle was best in cooking. She worked here since Sara was small.

Mmm. The smell was so delicious. My mouth watered. Damn. I had to eat quick because my tummy was making weird noises.

Sara and I laughed and devoured the breakfast.

I moaned while eating and Sara agreed with me.

Mrs. Kelle just smiled at us and said, "Slow down girls. We don't wanna stomach ache, now do we? Take your time. Nobody gonna take your food and i have made more for you. If you don't wanna slow down then i won't give you more food. Now do you need to me do that, yes?"

"N..o...no no. We don't want that. We will try to slow down our food." Sara said with full mouth food.

"Please Mrs. Kelle, have mercy on us." I said making pout and puppy eyes.

She just shrugged and continued doing her chores.

We were eating slowly because Mrs. Kelle was looking at us while doing her chores.

So for the sake of food, we just ate like she wanted us to eat.

After satisfying, then only Mrs. Kelle went to do her other work.

Sara cleared her throat and said slowly if testing a water. I instantly knew what she was going to ask me.

I was just waiting for her to ask me once again. So i was not surprised when she asked me,

"You really allowed someone to eat your pussy and gave you your best orgasm, let alone a stranger whose name you don't even know."

I recoiled last nights memories and blushed deeply.

Fuck. I really let stranger to eat my pussy.

Am I that desperate?

Maybe.

Am I Whore?

Absolutely not.

I just wanted to enjoy some time.

And I did that's it.

The word "Whore" is not a right word to address someone. If they want to enjoy their life, then so be it. Let them enjoy. How the hell is that even someone's business to call someone that name. People should mind their own business. But people are people they love to see what's going on other's life. I mentally hate that word from my core.

I was reminiscing last nights memories but suddenly she screamed so loudly. I cringed by her scream and I think my ear drums were broke.

They both should stop to scream whenever they liked.

I was going to tell her but she put her mobile on my face.

"What the fuck? What is the meaning of this girl? And what the fuck are you trying to do by putting your mobile on my face, seriously Sar." I glared at her and said.

She just shrugged and motioned towards her mobile to see.

And then I saw it.

I did see it.

My eyes looked like they were going to be pop out of it.

Was this really happening?

Was this real?

But then I remembered something that they both loved to prank me.

They did this last time.

And let me tell you, I was so much happy and trying to prepare for that event.

But seeing my excitement, their heart broke and they apologized again and again and again until I was satisfied.
I was in a mess when they told me that they were just playing with me.

I was so angry with them that I didn't even talk to them whole one week.
Because no one going to come between I and my man.

So now when she let me see her mobile, I got very angry.

How the hell they even had the guts to let me see this.

Sensing my anger, Sara backed away from me and put her both hands like surrender. So she did recoil what happened last time.

Good for her then.

I was usually calm and rarely get angry.

But that action triggered my anger so much. They both afraid of my anger because they know I rarely get angry and when I get angry, the people surrounded me get a chance to feel my wrath.

They were so lucky.

I just glared at her, very hard.

She immediately said,

"Listen babe, do not react it like that. This is real. I didn't do it, I swear. See the date or see his stories. It's really happening."

I just looked at her dumbfounded.

I swear to god if she was fucking with me, I will kill her with my bare hands or bury her alive.

So grabbed my mobile and open his profile to see his stories.

I was still not believing her.

Fucking network, it had to be with now.

Ahh. Dammit man.

I saw his stories and I didn't know if I was hallucinating.

Was this really happening?

Please god, let it be true.

Please.

I was praying mentally I didn't even know that Sara was shaking me badly because I was in so much daze around my surrounding.

He was coming to London for his upcoming concert which was going to happen in 6 days from now on and he rarely do concerts. So this means something.

I stuttered while saying,

"Sa..r..a th..i..s i..s rea.....lly happ...ening. Tell me please, this is tru..true. I can't take another prank."

She smiled at me and hugged me. She put her hands on my hair moving up and down to soothe me.

"Yes babe. This is 100 and one percent real. He is gonna be here in a week and you have a chance to see him real by your own eyes. He is gonna be here girl."

The lone tear escaped from my eyes without realising. I still couldn't believe it. He was gonna be here. In a week. I had a chance to see him. I couldn't lose this chance. Ever. Now I wanted him to see me. Badly.

I was waiting for this day for so long now. I couldn't wait really. I was that desperate. The last night stranger had gone from my mind completely by this surprising news.

I wanted to do so much preparation for this day. I wanted to look perfect. My best.

Sara continuously rubbed my back and hair. I was a emotional mess right now. My heart was beating like it runned a marathon. I was shaking badly by this news. I didn't know what to do or say. Sar and Jeh both know how much I was waiting for this day. They both knew everything. Finally it was here.

Sara said softly, " Shh baby, I am right here in front of you. We have so much planning to do. First of, we have to go to shopping for you to look best."
She kept blabbering about and this made me laugh.

I smiled softly at her and said, "I don't know what I'll be doing without you guys."

She just smiled and winked at me.

She then went upstairs to her room and yelled.

"Don't you wanna go to shopping to look your best for your man girl. If not you, then I'll stole him. Fuck, sometimes I hate that I like girls, not guy."

I just laughed at her antics.

She was so cute when she was like this.

I opened my mobile once again and send him reply to his stories that I can't wait to meet him here and I am waiting for him.

The chances of seeing my message was very low, very very low.

But still, a girl could try it.

He had long list of fans to notice them than me.

But sometimes his stories, captions were like that he actually saw my profile, my captions. Because sometimes they were almost looking like he was giving me answer to my questions. His captions, stories were related to my captions. I always thought that it was just a coincidence.

Nothing else.

But coincidence couldn't happen all the damn time, now could it? I didn't think so.

My Instagram account is not private but all my posts are not showing my face clearly just a glimpse but not full face. I want to stay mysterious.

Sar and Jeh always said to me that he was talking to me indirectly instead of directly.

They said he likes me.

But I couldn't believe them.

Like he had 50 million followers and they were all waiting for him to reply them and I was one of them.

The chances were zero for me.

But they couldn't believe me.

So I called my mom about my planning.

It picked after three rings.

"Hey mom, Good morning."

"Good morning baby. Did you enjoy last night?"

"I did mom very much. Mom I can't come home early because I am going to shopping with Sar and Jeh."

"No problem honey. I'll make your favourite dinner. Stay safe and love ya."

"Thanks mom and love you too."

Perk of being Mommy's and Daddy's girl.

Then she hanged up and I went Sara's room to get ready for shopping after picking apple.

Yes, I had a big tummy.

Once I entered her room, she was just came out of bathroom without anything.

Literally.

Damn, she had a sexy body even I drool for it. Her boobs looked like they wanted someone to grab them. They looked so much heavy, I almost thought they will fall from her.

Almost.

Okay.

Sometimes I was really debating on my sexuality, am I bisexual?

I didn't think so.

That was happening when you have lesbian and gay friend.

Trust me you even going to check your sexuality when you have friends like this.

But I don't mind their sexuality. I love them very much.

She just smirked after seeing my face and went her closet.

Fuck, she even had fuckable, handy and healthy ass.

I cleared my throat after swallowing my apple and went to take a shower and clear my head.

I removed shirt and panties that was I wore every night. I didn't feel comfortable while sleeping with my bra. So I didn't wear it. Ever.

I turned on shower and checked water. Then stood below the shower.

Hot water felt nice on my body.

I took my body wash and applied it on my body.

Sara had my favourite products as well because like I said, I was here all the time.

I felt hot and bothered.

I wanted some release before going to shopping.

Badly after seeing his Instagram. He posted a picture of his tattooed back which was not covered in shirt. His shoulder blade looked so temping to touch.

Damn. I wanted him here. With me. In the shower.

I grabbed my boobs which wanted someone to suck them hard.

Hard enough to leave a dark red print.

Bite them hard.

Hard enough to leave his teeth mark.

Then sooth them by licking hard.

Hard enough to leave me with shaking legs.

My nipples were standing for attention.

Begging for me touch them.

So I touched them.

They were so soft and so pink.

I pinched my nipples hard leaving me breathless. I moaned under my breath.

My hands didn't even catch them fully. They needed big hands.

Big enough to grab them fully.

He even had a tongue piercing whom I wanted on my nipples.

I wondered how it felt. Will it leave me euphoric like they say?

Hope they were true.

My core throbbed painfully.

Demanding to do something about it.

My other hand moved towards my throbbing painfully core while one was playing with my boobs.

I touched my clit to my walls.

I just moved in a circular motion.

I didn't put fingers in it ever. I just stimulated my clit.

Then I picked shower head and pulled closer to my pussy.

I put my other hand to the wall to keep me from falling by this sudden impact.

The water felt amazing leaving me panting behind.

I pulled shower head impossibly closer to my core.

I wondered how his dick feel.

Is it large?

How much it's girth?

I bit my lips so bad. I didn't want Sar know what I was doing behind the closed door.

I closed my eyes, my legs were shaking as my hand grabbed the shower head hard.

I felt the pressure rising, that pleasurable sensation going to come.

The ecstasy which I craved at that moment was thrilling.

I felt like I was going to reach it there.

So close.

Damn.

Fuck it.

Yes, yes

So close dammit.

Mmmm.

Then I came very hard.

I put my other hand on my mouth to stop me from screaming loud.

I was panting badly and my legs were going to give out.

It was like they were waiting for their work to done. And now it was done, they stopped functioning.

My core was still throbbed after I came.

I put the shower head to it's place and wash my body properly.

It was not the first time I came while imagining him.

If I want to come, then I had to just imagine him.

That was it.

He always gave me mind blowing, fantastic, throbbing, shaking orgasm without even touching me.

Yeah, I was that gone.

I knew that too.

After shower, I dried my body, wrap towel around it, brushed my teeth and then I opened the door.

Sara was eating something on bed.

She was ready to go to shopping. She wore a checks black skirt and red crop top. She looked beautiful as always without any doubt.

After I opened the door, she had a knowing grin on her face as she ate.

I didn't say anything.

I grabbed my lotion and applied it on my body.

I opened her closet and searched for dress and lingerie.

I found black jeans and white shirt with matching white lace lingerie.
I put it on then did my hair and for makeup I applied some liner and lipstick, and put shoes. Which were so comfy.

Yeah, I was so ready.

I saw her looking at me through mirror. I questioned her through my eyes and she just shrugged and said nothing.

"Are you ready?" I said to her.

After hearing my voice, she woke up from whatever she was thinking and said "What?"

Sometimes this girl was a pain in the ass.

I said once again "I said are you ready to go sweetheart."

"Yeah, come on. Let's go. Jeh will be here in a minute." She quickly said and smiled at me.

I grabbed my purse.

Then we went downstairs to go for shopping.

When we opened the door, Jeh was in the action of knocking a door.

We laughed at his actions and both went to hugged him because he was a hug person. And kissed his cheeks.

"Why so happy today to give me hug and kiss? Not that I mind but why sudden change in your behaviour?" Jeh said happily.

I cleared my throat without making eye contact with Jeh and Sar and said "I am gonna pick my car."

I heard their voices about what happened and just like Jeh screamed once again.

I swear they loved to scream like that.

Because fuck I didn't like that.

I guess by hearing his voice that Jeh got news.

I smiled at my best friend and picked my car from garage. I started my baby and stood it in front of them.

They were so engrossed in gossiping, they didn't even realise that I was there.

I horned my car.

Peep. Peep.

Then they did notice me.

Jeh sat back and Sara sat front.

Jeh had knowing smile on his face and I just blushed.

I started my baby and she purred at me like a good girl she was.

Of course she did go after me.

Yeah, she was also ready to go.

Then we off to go to shopping.

Sara started music which was none other than his.

Changes

Mmm, baby, I don't understand this
You're changing, I can't stand it
My heart can't take this damage
And the way I feel, can't stand it
Mmm, baby, I don't understand this
You're changing, I can't stand it
My heart can't take this damage
And the way I feel, can't stand it
Mmm, baby, I don't understand it
Girl, you're making it hard for me
Girl, you're making it hard for me, uh Girl, you're making it hard for me
Girl, you're making it hard for me Mmm, baby, I don't understand this You're changing, I can't stand it
My heart can't take this damage
And the way I feel, can't stand it
Mmm, baby, I don't understand this You're changing, I can't stand it
My heart can't take this damage
And the way I feel, can't stand it
Mmm, baby, I don't understand this You're changing, I can't stand it
My heart can't take this damage
And the way I feel, can't stand it
Mmm, baby, I don't understand it

I just hummed with lyrics.

That song brought me peace always.
His voice had that power.

I felt like something igniting within me.

I wished to be with him while listening his songs.

I felt ease.

Like I was on my own world.

Where

No one could interrupt me.

It was just him and I.

Sara and Jeh both were looking at me while I was on my own world, humming his lyrics.

Winds were blowing silently like they were also hummed with me.

Everything went blur.

After reaching at our destination, I parked my car.

We went inside the shop and it was almost 12:30 in the afternoon.

Jeh immediately hugged me from behind and said

"I am so happy for you Isa. We will rock it. We are gonna buy so much dresses for you and of course for us."

I smiled at him and hugged him back.

He was my hug person and I loved every single minute of it.

Sara also came and said with pout,

"Where's my hug?"

Then I motioned her to come. She hugged me from front and Jeh was behind me. I was like sandwiched between them.

People were looking at us and smiled lovingly.

We tried so many dresses, jeans and tops I couldn't count.

We trio bought almost half of the shop, I thought. Including lingerie.

We l were tired as hell and very much hungry.

"Let's go to eat something. I am so hungry and tired." Jeh said childishly and motioned his hands towards his stomach dramatically.

Sara and I agreed and went to near the diner to eat.

We ordered Hamburger, Bacon cheeseburger deluxe, Crab cake burger with slab bacon, Waffle grilled cheese and bacon sandwich, Quinoa salad, Fries, Pizza, Coffee, Juice and ice cream.

We ordered so much food that it didn't even fit on that table and all the people were looking at us weirdly.

We were foodie and we had big appetite.

No judgement please.

Like hell it was their business. It was our money and our tummy. We could buy and eat whatever we want. It was none of their business. I showed them my middle finger and Sara said,

"What the fuck are you all looking at?"

While Jeh "Mind your own business guys. If you want our food then order by your own money. We don't share to anyone."

And then they all embarrassed and minded their own business.

We trio laughed and ate like there was no other day.

There were so much food that we didn't know what to eat first.

Finally we finished all food and paid them. Then we went to my car.

We had eaten so much food that we couldn't even walk properly without grabbing someone.

Jesus.

This was us.

Three idiots.

We somehow reached towards my car and sat inside.

Suddenly my mobile buzzed in my pocket. I looked who it was, it was Sam. Why the hell he did call me?

I answered and said,

"Hello Sammy."

He hated that nickname because according to him it was so childish.

Who cares actually. I didn't.

He groaned on mobile and said,

"When you are coming home? It past 4."

"I am on my way Sammy. I'll be there in no time."

He groaned once again and laughed.

"Okay. Mom was asking that's why I called you. And while coming, bring pizza because mom made your favourite. How the fuck you eat that shit? It is so gross."

Okay, he didn't like my Fajitas but that was not mean to say whatever to my food.

I loved it so much.

"Okay Sammy Tammy."

He angrily said to me, "I swear to god if you say one more time that shit name, i am gonna kill you Isa. Do not test me."

"Make me big brother and bye Tammy. See you soon." And i hang up and laughed.

Sar said, "You do really love to angry him. You are such a child Iss."

Then she laughed along with me.

But suddenly we heard noise and look behind to see Our best friend was snoring loudly with open mouth.

We looked at each other, Sar snapped Jeh's snoring face and we laughed once again.

Do not forget to Comment, Share and Vote.
Thanks for the reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 15.4K 41
My body was stuck. I wanted to move but I couldn't. He leaned down and our lips crashed together. He made the kiss deeper by adding tongue and picked...
10K 503 7
Two powerful men at each other's throats to get back for what the other did, except the cycle just continues. It never subdued, war, death, and anger...
18.6K 726 24
He's a Self-centered, Remorseless, Stubbornly, Dominant and Arrogantly Rich Guy. Patience, Compromise, Love not his Forte. So what'll happen when un...
306K 7.3K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...