Girls Planet 999

By Ferniessss

🌌✨Girls Planet 999✨🌌 ••• Meet Kim Y/N and watch her grow as an idol! Let's start with the survival show Gi... More

Introduction
Profile
Episode 1.1
Episode 1.2
Episode 1.3
Episode 1.4
Episode 1.5
TikTok Special
Episode 2.1
Episode 2.2
Episode 2.3
Episode 2.4
TikTok Special
Episode 3.1
Episode 3.2
Episode 3.3
Episode 3.5 + Some of Y/N's Life
TikTok Special
Episode 4.1
Episode 4.2 + some interactions
Episode 4.3
Episode 4.4
TikTok Special
Episode 5.1
[A/N]
[Explanation]

Episode 3.4

2.1K 76 1
By Ferniessss

🌌

GIRLS
PLANET
999

🌌

[Episode 3: Connect]
You're drawn to my universe as well.

🌌

The day of the first mission has finally started. The girls entered one by one inside, in front of the big stage placed numerous seats.

The masters followed the girl's step.

Entering to take the seat above the contestants for a bigger view.

"Annyeong~" Tiffany greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Everyone greeted brightly but with nervous expressions plastered on their face.

"Have you practiced a lot?" Sunmi asked.

"Yes!"

"You must be nervous." Joo Hee said.

"Yes!"

"Still, you've got to do it." Sunmi prompted.

"Don't be nervous. Good luck, everyone."

"Kamsahamnida!"

Planet Master Jin Goo then made an appearance. Giving comfort to the tension surrounding the girls.

"Dear 100 girls. Finally today, the first mission of Girls Planet 999, Connect Mission's performances will unfold."

"The 100 girls become one together through Kpop on this Connect Mission. Contestants from three cells are to perform together as a team."

"For 8 teams among a total of 11 teams, each team will compete with another team that chose the same song"

"For the teams that chose a song of EXO, BTS, or SEVENTEEN. The three teams will compete with each other."

"And the winner of each match will be decided by the masters." Jin Goo explained.

"For this mission, I'll be seeing how much effort you have put into your performance," Sunmi said.

"I'll focus only on skills again. And I'll look forward to seeing high-quality performances." Tiffany announced.

"The winning teams from the one-on-one matches will have their votes counted twice more for 24 hours before the global voting ends. The winning from the three-team match will have their votes counted three times more."

"There are two more special benefits. Among the five winning teams, the masters will choose the best team. And this team will have the glory of performing on M Countdown."

"And among the leaders! The masters will choose who led their group the best. And will have a chance to celebrate with a buffet meal." The Planet Master informed earning cheers from the audience.

"That's crazy!"

"A buffet would be nice" Y/N whispered to her team. "Who is our leader again?" She nervously asked.

Her team just sighed at this.

They love their leader and Y/N knows that.

She took care of the group and lead them well.

But when it's about her... She's kinda forgetful...

But she didn't neglect her position. She knows how to lead and appreciate every little thing.

She just forgets that she's the 'Leader'.

"Oh yeah! It is me! Never mind, I think we won't have a buffet" she mumbled with a sigh.

"Don't worry. You're still the best leader we ever had" Miyu reassured as the others nod.

"You never know. Maybe we'll have a buffet" Yubin laughed.

The leader was about to say something to her team but Jin Goo's voice dominated her thoughts so she just smiled at them and paid attention in front.

"Based on the votes of the Planet Guardians worldwide, 16 cells among 33 cells will be eliminated. In short, a total of 48/49 girls will have to leave the show after today"

"Now, we will start the final mission of Girls Planet! The Connect Mission begins now!"

"I will announce the first battle team for the Connect Mission, the mission where the story of amazing girls starts."

"YES or YES by TWICE"

"We didn't know what you'd pick~"

"So we got a bit of everything~"

"Singing!"

"Dance!"

"Talent!

"and Energy!"

"Are you ready to win?"

"Yes!"

"We are,"

"'Can't Help but Look'"

Team 1 was introduced. Everyone cheered for them, pleased by the energetic introduction they gave.

"Yes, or Yes Team 2 please introduce your name," Jin Goo said as the second team followed.

"We're here to charge your happy energy. We are..."

"Bar~🎶~🎶~🎶"

"We are 'Energy Bars'! Yum yum!"

The audience and the judges gave a cheer to the performer's enthusiastic introduction.

🌌

Now Playing ▶
'Yes or Yes' by Twice

🌌

"They did so well"

"Yes!"

"It makes me feel happy."

"Feels so good."

"They did so great."

The judges continued giving praises as the audience cries out of excitement.

"I wondered how the masters saw it." Jin Goo asked.

"As soon as it finished, I said, 'Yes!'. It made me feel so good. Singing, focus, and choreography. They even made eye contact with each other when they moved around. Watching that made me feel so good. We could see your teamwork through it. I received so much energy from it. I'm worried about 'Energy Bars'" Tiffany said.

"They changed since the interim evaluation."

"Completely."

"Like your team name says... I want to keep watching you."

"Kamsahamnida~"

"You did great!"

Team 1 made their way backstage. Congratulate and give consoles to each other.

Team 2 then went to the stage for their performance. Greeting the judges and audience with a bow.

🌌

Now Playing ▶
'Yes or Yes' by Twice

🌌

"Didn't they do a good job?"

"Yes, they did."

"They did well. I want to give a hand to Ririka. With such a clear voice, she performed stably from the start to the end. Good job, Ririka." Sunmi applauded.

"You did well!"

"I was great but one thing bothered me. Se In, you were always a bit too fast. You were fast throughout. That bothered me a little" Sunmi pointed out.

"Wen Zhe. I think you showed an example of how one improved so much. I want to thank you for that. Good job." Jo Ah Young complimented.

In the end, Team 1 won the Connect Mission.

Both teams went for a group hug, congratulating each other for their hard work.

"Next to perform is... BlackPink 'How You Like That'"

"'How You Like That' is an intense hip-hop song about never giving up and flying high. I can't wait to see how they do." The Planet Master said.

"'How You Like That' Teams, please come up."

Authors Note:

Starting today I'll only post chapters every Weekend and Wednesday...

Exams are coming and I'm getting busy...

My Research Defense is also scheduled for thursdays...

Stay safe everyone!

Goodbye!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 17.3K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
75.1K 5.1K 53
◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ A skateboy with 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 is beyond dangerous for a rich boy lived in 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ Dystopian action romance (angst/ fluff/ smut) ✔...
4.6K 80 17
This story is about a girl (Y/N, yes buddies, you are the 8th member 🥰)who debuted as the BTS 8th member, standing by them through thick and thins...
2.3K 99 10
'Next time we see each other you guys might be Kpop idols. Isn't that strange?' Or In which Alexis Kim had 7 best friends, she loves photography and...