[𝟭.𝟮] 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐄 ➣ {𝕛•𝕓...

By accioscarhead

✪ BOOK 2 OF THE SAGE SERIES ✪ PREQUEL TO SAGE ✪ 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒜𝒢𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒰𝐿𝒯𝑅𝒪𝒩 - 𝐸𝒩𝒟𝒢𝒜𝑀𝐸 【𝘚𝘖... More

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝘁
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ 𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜
𝟬𝟭┊❛ [𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝗽𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗹𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟬𝟮┊❛ [𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗸 & 𝗰𝗼.] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟬𝟯┊❛ [𝗨𝗹𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟬𝟰┊❛ [𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟬𝟱┊❛ [ 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟬𝟲┊❛ [ 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟬𝟳┊❛ [𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟬𝟴┊❛ [𝗣𝗶𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗼] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟬𝟵┊❛ [𝗨𝗽𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟭𝟬┊❛ [𝗚𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗳] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟭𝟭┊❛ [𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗕𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ 𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜𝗜
𝟭𝟮┊❛ [𝗨𝗻𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟭𝟯┊❛ [𝗚𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟭𝟰┊❛ [𝗖𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟭𝟱┊❛ [𝗚𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘁𝘆] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟭𝟲┊❛ [𝗪𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗿] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟭𝟳┊❛ [𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟭𝟴┊❛ [𝗖𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟭𝟵┊❛ [𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟮𝟬┊❛ [𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟮𝟭┊❛ [𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟮𝟮┊❛ [𝗘𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗲] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟮𝟯┊❛ [𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗱] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟮𝟰┊❛ [𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟮𝟱┊❛ [𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟮𝟲┊❛ [𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲: 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝗮] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟮𝟳┊❛ [𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲: 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟮𝟴┊❛ [ 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼: 𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟮𝟵┊❛ [𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼: 𝗣𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟯𝟬┊❛ [𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: 𝗚𝗶𝗱𝗱𝘆] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟯𝟭┊❛ [𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗽] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟯𝟮┊❛ [𝗧𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗲] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟯𝟯┊❛ [𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟯𝟰┊❛ [𝗗𝗮𝘇𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟯𝟱┊❛ [𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ 𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜𝗜𝗜
𝟯𝟲┊❛ [𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟯𝟳┊❛ [𝗥𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗥𝗵𝗼𝗱𝗲𝘆] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟯𝟴┊❛ [𝗙𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟯𝟵┊❛ [𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟰𝟬┊❛ [𝗔𝗴𝗼𝗻𝘆] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ 𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜𝗩
𝟰𝟭┊❛ [𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗸'𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟰𝟮┊❛ [𝗡𝗲𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗮'𝘀 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗹] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟰𝟯┊❛ [𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟰𝟰┊❛ [𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝘅𝗲] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟰𝟱┊❛ [𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟰𝟲┊❛ [𝗣𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟰𝟳┊❛ [𝗩𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟰𝟴┊❛ [𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟰𝟵┊❛ [𝗥𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗤𝘂𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗺] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟱𝟬┊❛ [𝗠𝗶𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟱𝟭┊❛ [𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟱𝟮 ┊❛ [𝗕𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗕𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟱𝟯┊❛ [𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟱𝟰┊❛ [𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟱𝟱┊❛ [𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵𝘆] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟱𝟲┊❛ [𝗟𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟱𝟳┊❛ [𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗻𝗮𝗽] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟱𝟴┊❛ [𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟱𝟵┊❛ [𝗥𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟲𝟬┊❛ [𝗥𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗻] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟲𝟭┊❛ [𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗲] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟲𝟮┊❛ [𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗰𝘆] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟲𝟯┊❛ [𝗦𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
𝟲𝟰┊❛ [𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗦.𝗪.𝗢.𝗥.𝗗] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
┊❛ [𝕓𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 𝟙: 𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗴𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
┊❛ [𝕓𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 𝟚: 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
ミ● 𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 ●彡 #1
ミ● 𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 ●彡 #2

ミ● 𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊 ●彡 #3

2.5K 67 31
By accioscarhead

📍CITADEL, END OF TIME

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

"It was not personal," Kang explained calmly about the whole structure and secret of the TVA and offered them his current position, "It was practical."

"It was personal to me," Sylvie snarled, her voice shaking slightly as she did so.

"Grow up! Grow up, Slyvie!" he snapped at her, "Murderer! Hypocrite!" he added harshly, "We're all villians here," he pointed between themselves with a mad grin, "We've all done terrible, horrible," he pointed at Loki, "Horrific things. But now, we, you," he pointed at the two, "Have a chance to do them for a good reason," he looked from one to another hopefully and only received a blank glare in return.

Suddenly, he froze with a frown. His enthusiastic manner, that annoyed Sylvie, dropped abruptly.

Agatha cried out in pain as her powers were being stripped off of her. A large cloud of bright red energy flowed into Wanda, her arms stretched out at her sides and her crown becoming clearer by the second.

"We just crossed....the threshold," Kang announced with slightly widened eyes. Loki and Sylvie watched him with bored yet confused expressions.

"Oh," he gasped softly to himself ; His eyebrows rose as he foresaw the Sage Witch being forged in the same way. Kang licked his lips and gulped in distress. A stunned expression appeared on his face and he focused further into glimpse of the future he was currently having, zoning out into the table in front of him and blinking slowly.

"Oh God," Amanda gaped at her and blinked to regain herself, "You don't know what you've done."

Y/N glared at her through glowing green eyes whilst twisting a sphere of green mist in her right hand. There was a loud thunderclap behind her as streaks of lightning passed between clouds near them.

It was the moment when the Sage Witch would acquire the new levels of potential of her powers, Kang thought, The moment when she realizes the true power and authority she holds.

She would be the one to bifurcate timeline and tear down the threshold, just because of the amount of Chaos Magic and Infinity power that coursed through her veins. She was put through pain, only to become powerful, Kang reminded himself.

For the Scarlet Witch and the Sage Witch were acquaintances, best friends, thick as thieves and attached at the hip. Both possessing powers with no limits and wouldn't hesitate to sacrifice their life for another.

After all, it was their destiny to destroy the world, hand in hand.

Kang picked up a pebble from his table and dropped it; synchronizing its cascade with Agatha falling to the ground in a heap on Earth.

Just like her sister would in a few days, but except she would face the Sage Witch: the Harbinger of Chaos of Destruction.

"So I fibbed," Kang regained himself after the unexpected interruption and spoke again, "I fibbed earlier when I said I know how everything's going to go. I," he stammered a bit, "I know, I knew," he corrected himself, "Everything up to a certain point and that point, was about seven, eight, nine, ten seconds ago," anxiety settled within him.

Loki and Sylvie just stared at him with a blank, unreadable expression.

"But now I have no idea. No idea, how the rest of this is going to go," he turned to them with an manic yet frightened grin, "I'm being candid."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This is the end of this book!<3

I'll be writing a sequel to this (Post TFATWS to Spiderman: No Way Home (one scene) and then follows up to Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness.

If you guys want to me to add anything to the sequel, feel free to drop your ideas (Like should Y/N and Bucky get married? have a daughter whom Aaron would be protective over, and have a Wanda-Pietro bond? Adopt Alpine? etc.) I'll see what I'll be able to do...

And, keep an eye out for the sequel!<3

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 545 13
❝𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵, 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥... 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧𝘧,❞ 𝘐𝘕 𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘏 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘶�...
181K 4.5K 48
🫐🍀🎞️ ──── 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜! ┊͙ ・... ˏˋ ˖*°࿐ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 ⌗⌗ ˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝐈𝐌 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ━━━━...
528K 15.5K 52
"You lived among the shadows all your life and suddenly you seek the light?" "Crazy I don't want to listen to you-" "I think she's allowed to choose...
156K 4.9K 67
This is the SECOND book of the Natasha Romanoff one-shot book. This book contains part 2/3/4s (etc.) from the first book, so make sure you read that...