๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ | โœ“

By Dorothea28

"๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž" .. Celeste Re... More

Aesthetics โœจ
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Epilogue
Bonus!
๐Ÿ“ฃ

Chapter-27

55.2K 2.3K 468
By Dorothea28

ʟᴏʀᴅ, sᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴜɢ ɪs ᴍʏ ʙᴀʙʏ
ɪ'ᴅ ʙᴇ ᴜsɪɴ' ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ
.......

Standing outside the airport, I looked around at different types of people. The early arrives, the late comers, the only-here-for-pictures and lastly the ones waiting for someone's arrival, like me.

I made a new friend while waiting for Chase, he's waiting for Chase too. I don't know where he came from but he's cute.

"There he comes." I tell my new friend who looks in the direction I pointed at. We walk towards the hot man I get to call my boyfriend.

He didn't notice us as he was typing something on his phone but when he did, he frowned at us. Idiot.

I quickly snapped a picture because why not? He looked great in a floral shirt I sneakily put in his suitcase, paired with black trousers.

"Hi." I said as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "Say hi." I say to my friend.

He meowed.

"He says hi." I look up at Chase, looking at us in confusion.

"You never mentioned a cat." He says.

"I just found him, someone left him in the corner in a small box. Isn't he cute?" I ask, stroking him, the cat that is.

"He could be a she." He mumbled.

"Oh no, he's a he. I asked people around about his gender. I don't know why people looked at me weird but the majority of them told me it's a he, so yay." I raised my unnamed friend in the air before setting him down. "Stay here okay?" I ask him before standing back up and completely focusing on Chase.

I grabbed his face, pulled him down and kissed his forehead back. "I missed you so much." I tell him.

Is it okay to miss someone too much? I missed him while cooking. I missed him while sleeping too since he cuddled me to sleep for almost a week. I missed him scolding me to finish my bath quickly, and he was only gone for three days. I think something's wrong with me.

Instead of replying, he kissed me, making me go all red since we were in public.

"Let's go home." I said. Did I just call his house home? I meant his home. Yeah.

I look down at little chase since I haven't named him so we're calling him that. "Can we keep him?" I ask him. He looked down at lil C, who was already looking at us and nodded hesitantly.

"That's so cool." I unwrapped myself from Chase and picked up my new baby. "I'm a cat mama now." I say to no-one specific.

Cradling my baby in my arms, we walked to my car. He opened the door for us and kept his luggage in before picking up the box that was kept outside my car since I picked lil Chase with it, and kept it inside. I settled him inside the box before sitting inside.

"What should we name him?" I ask once I started driving.

"Don't know, little Celeste?" He asked.

"Haha very funny, I'm calling him Little Chase in my mind already." I roll my eyes.

"Piccolo?" He suggests after thinking for a minute.

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"Little. He's so little." He says, joining his fingers to tell me how small Piccolo is.

"Umhmm. Hello little Piccolo." I said to the little guy in the back.

"That means the same thing, you're saying it twice idiot." Chase said.

"Suddenly I feel like I haven't missed you at all." I say, giving him the side eye.

"Sure." He said, his tone nothing but mocking.

"I'll kick you out, don't test me." I warn him.

"Okay, eyes on the road." He reminds me.

"How was the meeting?" I ask.

"Same old." He replied. We spent the rest of the ride talking about the meeting and work related things.

Parking the car, I picked up Piccolo and Chase picked up his suitcase as we travelled up to his home.

"Did you not lock the door while leaving?" He asks once we were standing outside.

"I did." I furrowed my brows at his stupid question.

"Someone's in there." He said.

"What? How..maybe it's Marie?" I say.

"No, I gave Marie a leave." He tells me.

"Oh. I can ask Piccolo to scratch the intruder." I tell him, looking at Pico. Ohemgee. That sounds so nice, I just gave Piccolo a nick name.

"You stay here, I'll check." He says, ignoring my suggestion.

"No, we'll come with you. What if he or she jumps you? You're a big man and all but what if the intruder is taller than you?" I ask. He's 6'4, imagine him standing next to a 7 feet tall person. He'll look like me standing next to him. The thought made me laugh to myself. I stop when he gives me a bored look and walks inside.

Carefully walking we both look for the thief. I look towards the kitchen. Someone is standing infront of an open fridge.

"Alexander, what the fuck man?" Chase says loudly which makes Alec drop the bag of chips that was tucked under his arm down along with the bottle of my strawberry lemonade.

"That was mine!" I exclaim, putting Pico down on the kitchen counter.

Alec, who was shocked, removed his hand from his heart and picked up the bag and bottle. "You scared me." He says quietly. "And don't call me Alexander." He points his finger at Chase.

"What are you doing here?" Chase asks, clearly mad at him.

"I ran out of food." He tells us.

Chase started cursing in another language, I take that as my cue to start ignoring him.

"You stole my lemonade." I narrowed my eyes at Alec and folded my arms, his eyes immediately dropped down before he shut them tightly.

"Jesus, forgive me for my sin." He prayed, not opening his eyes. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." He says.

"Meow."

Pico meows, making us all look at him. "WHAT IS THAT?" Alec yells moving closer to have a better look.

"I found him at the airport. Someone left him there, so I adopted him. He'll stay with us." I tell him.

"What's his name? Did you name him yet? Can I do that?" He asks excitedly.

"No we named him. Meet Piccolo." I pull Pico out of the box and cuddled him. "Your bestfriend is a daddy now." I tell him, looking at Chase.

Alec who was shamelessly drinking my lemonade, choked on it before he started laughing loudly, I realised what I said. I didn't say anything wrong though, bitches really ruined a good word. "You have shit filled in your brain." I look away from him to find something to hit him with.

"Can you scratch him Pico?" I ask, finding nothing else.

"Daddy Chase." Alec says laughing at his own words.

"I'll make Pico ruin your pretty face." I threaten him.

"I'm sorry, That was the highlight of my day." He says, controlling himself. It wasn't even that funny.

"Can I kick your idiot bestfriend out?" I ask Chase who was ignoring us. He nods before walking upstairs to his room.

"Okay, I'm sorry." Alec says, following me.

"No I'm not talking to you." I take a seat on the sofa, stroking Pico's back.

"Fine. It's not like I'll die without talking to you." He says, plopping down next to me.

I gasped. " Alexander Kingston. You do not disrespect your queen, peasant." I say dramatically.

"I'm sorry your highness." He plays along.

"Get me a bowl of water." I order him.

"Your wish, my command queen." He rolls his eyes before bringing the bowl of water. He kept it on the table, I set Pico down. He quickly starts drinking water. My baby was thirsty.

"Thankyou." I say to Alec.

"It's fine. I better leave before he takes the key from me. Bye Cel." He says, walking out with the lemonade and chips. He could've bought them instead of coming here, dumbass.

"Bye."

I walk to the kitchen, cooking something for both of us instead of ordering takeout since he's obviously not eating homemade food for the last three days.

Chase came downstairs when I was in the middle of cooking lunch and hugged me from behind. He smelled really nice.

"You could've wrapped a towel around your head." I say, as a water droplet trickled down my neck from his hair.

"I was tired." He says.

"I gave Pico some milk and he slept after drinking it." I tell him. He hums in response.

"You're distracting me." I say, feeling his lips softly brushing my neck. I tried to pull away.

"Don't do it." He said, getting annoyed.

He held me the whole time I was cooking and after I finished too. He ate from my hands and then slept on my lap as I gave him a head massage.

Clingy bitch.

............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 56.7K 37
Working at one of New York's largest companies as personal assistant to Mr Steele, owner and CEO of Steele industries is great. I enjoy my job and ge...
9.1K 193 30
Ms.Juliet entered CEO, Mr.Kingston' office for the first time in her 3 years of working for the Kingston corporation. All he got to ask her are few w...
1.8M 57.5K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...
2.7M 119K 64
'where do u live?'. I text him and wait for a couple of seconds. Hmm...no reply. Nevermind. I change into my usual uniform and was about to put my dr...