ɪᴛ ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ❀

By Wrenchxoxo

A very bright boy, an outgoing one. Energetic brat and an airhead at that, those are the things that describe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Iwaoi Ending Part 1?
Regarding the endings!!
Iwaoi Ending Pt 2
Kyotani Ending
Yahaba Ending
Kunimi Ending
Thank you!!!

MatsuHana Ending

714 29 7
By Wrenchxoxo

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

M/n's and the others' third year passed quicker than expected, they succeeded on reaching nationals. The proud smiles on their old senpais was worth all the struggle they endured.

To see his former teammates, mainly the duo, issei and takahiro puts a big smile on his face, even making his heart flutter in a million ways.

Time went on and his connection between the two has been less and less frequent, not that he took offense of, he was just saddened. Saddened by the fact he never got to couraged to confess his feelings.

Now, he finished his college degree, and decided to work as a salary worker at a popular insurance company. His life became more mundane as ever, to be completely honest he never thought adult life would suck this much.

Having to be professional all the time, lacking time to relax, and even if given the chance, stress will still be at the back of your mind.

A deep sigh came out of the boy's lips, looking through stacks and stacks of paperworks in his desk. He rubbed his temple with his free hand as he mentally organizes the paperwork. Prioritizing the ones that has their due date in a week.

"Fucking god sake i need a drink"

He mumbled, as started signing and double checking the documents, the man was so lost in his work that he did not heard his superintendent came in his office.

"I see you're working hard, mr.l/n."

"Gah-! fuckity fuck!"

M/n cursed out, accidentally throwing the pen and papers he was checking up in the air. Realising what he has said and done, he put his hand to his mouth as he looked at the person infront of him with fear.

"Ah! mr.kawase! ahaha! how- i mean, why are you here? anything wrong?"
He asked picking up the papers and pen he threw earlier.
"Hahaha! Don't get your feathers all ruffled, i'm just here to inform you about something"

The man named, Mr.Kawase reassured the shaking m/n. 

"I'm here to tell ya, that you'll be taking in ms.naganohara's clients, since she's on a maternity leave, i can't think of any suitable one for the job other than you of course."

He informed him, patting on his shoulder before leaving him to finish his work. M/n only made a thumbs up towards the man and dropped on his desk once he was out of sight.

M/n let out a groan before slapping both of his cheek, obtaining a red hand mark on both sides.

"Okay, m/n you got this, you wanted this life, you gotta do it."

He told himself, a pathetic attempt to ease the stress he's given. He let out a tired sigh as he looked at the towering paperwork on his desk, cracking his neck and knuckles before focusing back on his work.

"The earlier we start, the sooner we finish."

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

It was midnight when our favorite salary worker, m/n finished the stacks of paperwork.

He let out a relieved yawn as he stretched his upper limbs.

He wasted no time, and went to the company's parking lot to go home. Once he came home, he didn't bother changing his clothes, he greeted his beloved pets and feed them just incase his landlord who is a good friend of his didn't fed them, and once that's done he just stripped off his clothes and went straight to bed butt naked.

Feeling the soft cozy blanket, surrounding himself with his plush toys, most especially the shark plush he had since highschool. It never left his sight, every closing and waking hours it's the thing he'd want to see. Other than the two men he still longed for of course.

His eyes fluttered open as the sun shine peirce through the silk curtains of his bedroom, earning a grumble from the sleep deprived man.

He begrudgingly started his day by pulling his towel to cover his exposed nether ye, once everything was said and done, he proceeded to walk towards his closet to pick out his work clothes before trudging his way towards the shower, there he saw his discarded clothes last night.

He picked them up and threw them in the bin but not before shaping them into a ball-like one.

"Nice, three points hehe"

He muttered to himself as a successful attempt to shoot his dirty laundry on the bin.

After showering, he went out of the bathroom and proceeded to dry himself before clothing himself and started styling his hair.

Today's the day he's going to meet one of naganohara's client, on her behalf. He felt a bit shaky if he's being honest, who knows what kind of client would they be. Worst possible case is that they're some kind of person who has a stick up their ass.

M/n shook away the negative thoughts before smiling at the sight of his freshened up face.

He went out grabbing his bag and towards his kitchen. Grabbing a piece of banana before going out to work, but not before he can feed his two dogs.

"Guard the apartment for me, okay? Matt and Maki?"

M/n petted his dogs, their tails wag at the sound of their given names, matt is an siberian husky, and maki's an golden retriever. Both are male.

He looked at them momentarily once more before leaving. He made sure he locked the door and went to his merry way down the apartment's parking lot.

As he was walking towards it, his eyes met with his landlord monica. She's a sweet landlady in her 30's having her children all grown up, she decided to start renting to keep her mind out of the blue.

She and m/n had become good acquaintances throughout the years, and even gifted m/n a coffee maker once in his birthday. She also, tends to the pets m/n has, knowing the man's schedule it's the least she could do other than providing him and his dogs' a bed to sleep on.

"Oh! m/n! off to work early huh?"

M/n nodded giving the kind lady a smile before resuming his walk towards his car but was stopped quickly by her as she pulled out something from her bag.

"Here, take this. Just incase when you get hungry, okay?"

She told him, handing out a sandwich in a ziplock bag. M/n stared at the food and was about to retort, but quickly shut down by the woman.

"No buts! take it, i see you as my own son now, so go on take it and have a good day at work okay? drive safe"

She persuaded, giving m/n no time to decline before leaving him alone in the parking lot.

M/n looked at the sandwich given to him, it even has a note that said 'goodluck on your day sweetie :)' a tear drop fell from his eye lids, quickly damping it away before entering his car. It has been a while ever since he felt the love of a mother, ever since he started college he hasn't got the time to visit his parents anymore. They also got busy with their work, m/n felt like they forgotten about him.

He put the sandwich inside his bag before driving off to work.

On his way, his boss messaged him and told him that his client is in the hospital due to the recent car crash they were involved in.

M/n sighed as he knew or assumed what would his client would be. He imagined them as someone who's in their 40's and most likely a couple that are too entitled to apologize to the other person they crashed to and lastly, would be a pain in his ass.

As he arrived at the hospital's parking, he had a 5 minute pep talk with himself, well, not really since it consisted of him hitting his head on the steering wheel until it started hurting.

Once he was satisfied, he brought his bag with him as he enters the infrastructure, greeting various nurses and doctors that he grew to know due to how frequent he would be inside this building.

He opened his phone to see which room number his client were situated to.

He held the door handle for a while, inhaling deeply before entering to meet his client.

"Good morning, i am m/n l/n, i'll be taking your statement about what happened and why did it happen for me to process your request with your insurance."

He said in no time, not bothering to look at them, and instead grabbed a seat.

"Okay, so your original insurer isn't available due to personal reasons, so i am covering for her today, let's get started shall we?"

He continued, again, not glancing at his clients nor waiting for their reply as he not want to ruin his day. Pulling out his folder full of papers about them and contracts needed to be signed to make their agreement eligible for processing.

"Okay, so mr.hanamaki....and..."

His words trailed off there once he realised who his clients were. He immediately looked up to see the two of them in a hospital bed, makki having an cast in his arm, whilst mattsun has minor scratches.

"Hey there kouhai"

Makki started, waving at the boy sheepishly whilst mattsun did the same, somehow ashamed to be seen in such vulnerable state by their beloved kouhai.

"I'm sorry our reunion has to be like this we-"

Mattsun tried explaining but the two felt an arm wrap around their neck, and a soft whimpering sound was heard. Their eyes widened and turned to the boy to see him crying.

"Hey hey woah now, don't cry"

Makki attempted to calm the man down, adjusting his position where he was leaning instead of laying down.

"Yeah, we're fine, we survived please don't cry"

"You-you guys! i missed you!"

M/n spoke in between his tears, his professional facade cracked at the moment of realisation.

"Be careful next time okay?! you guys...i...i could've lost you and- and i haven't even married one of you yet!"

In the heat of the moment, m/n spoke his whole guts out infront of the two. The two men who's bed ridden had their eyes wide open, and looked at the two in unison, He pulled out of the hug to wipe his own tears, picking up his dropped folder and pen before facing them once more, albeit less professional looking, he was still stunning to their eyes.

"Let's get this business done first then, i'll clear things up"

He spoke calmly this time, taking a seat once more, looking at the two who gave him an okay sign to continue.

After the little interview and negotiation back and forth, makki's and mattsun's heart felt like it was about to blow, they never knew m/n in such manner can be so damn attractive.

"Okay that's all, thank you for answering."

"Does that mean, we can start with the personal things now?"

Mattsun asked in curiousity, adjusting himself in a sitting position to get a clear view of m/n.

"Yes, what do you wanna know?"

"We wanna know what you meant by you haven't married one of us yet"

Makki asked, his face contorted into a teasing one, seeing the rising blush from m/n, made his chest swell in confidence.

"W-well, what i mean was i liked you guys, for a long long time now, ever since our highschool days. Once training camp ended, i concluded that i have feelings for the both of you, but i was too much of a coward to confess"

He explained looking away as he fiddled with his fingers, waiting for the two men reply.

"Hmm is that so? Mattsun, you thinking what im thinking?"

He looked at his partner who has the same look as he had, m/n felt a wave of uneasiness as he watch the two talk telepathically.

After a minute or so, the two faced him with the same damn smile that he can never find himself not falling for.

God these two, and their handsome faces.

"You see, me and makki are together, like boyfriends"

After hearing that, m/n felt like he was torn into pieces. But nonetheless, he showed an supportive smile, not wanting to ruin the mood with his heartbreak.

"Oh..! well, uhm, congrats! you know...i should leave...thanks for everything senpais!"

He said in a hurry packing his things, albeit his hands were shaky. Ignoring the growing questions from the two males as to why the abrupt change of plans.

"Why are you leaving?"

"Wait, m/n we're not done"

"I-it's okay senpais! I'm fine, just don't forget to include me to your guests in your wedding, okay? I....it would hurt y'know? your favorite...kouhai...bye!"

M/n exited the room with such hasty manner, leaving the two feeling guilty for mincing their words and not getting straight to the point.

As soon as m/n step outside of the room, hot tears that was begging to be set free, has flow out of his eyelids. Ignoring the concerned questions by the people he passed by, and going straight to his car.

As soon as he reached it, he gripped the steering wheel tightly. Resisting the urge to bang his head in the steering wheel, only with much force than before.

"Why...why...why why why why why?! WHY?! OUT OF ALL PEOPLE WHY?! WHY ME?! WHY!?"

He repeated these words again and again as he let out all of the emotions he's been holding. Holding his head as the urge to rip his hair out was immensely tempting. What supposed to be a harmless in and out job for him is now something that made him feel cathartic.

Once he calmed down, he felt his stomach growl, looking at his watch to see that it was already lunch time and that he hadn't really eaten anything heavy since morning.

He dreaded the idea of going out of his car to order something but he quickly remembered the sandwich in his bag.

He pulled out the sandwich, and removed it from the bag and started eating his hunger away. He watched various people, kids, adults, parents, old people walk by and enter their vehicles.

Once finished, he dusted himself before driving off to their building to pass the papers. As much as he hated working, and seeing those ever so familiar faces, he has no choice. He only got himself in this world and no one else.

M/n learned that the hard way.

Once he arrived, he did not bother smiling nor greeting anyone and proceeded to pass on the information needed to someone who else, as he enters his office to start filing more paperwork.

Noone questioned him, too scared to be the unwilling victim of his wrath. They let him cool off in his own way.

── ・ 。゚☆: .Few weeks later . :☆゚. ───

Another day, another day at his job.

M/n did his usual routine, and once said and done, he bid farewell to his pets and entered his office building.

Entering his office as usual, his face was replaced with a resting bitch face which concerned his co-workers, after all, he is always seen as someone with a big smile on his face and a very cheery vibe.

M/n was doing his usual paperwork until a knock came from his door, he signaled to let them in. At that moment, m/n wanted nothing more than to jump out of the 20 story window he's situated right now.

His tired, undead eyes was met with the ever so familiar ones.

"Hey there m/n-nie"

Makki greeted, mattsun behind him who had the same smile as he is. Both were dressed in a casual manner, and if m/n were honest and stupid, he'd find them attractive. He does, but it's wrong...right?

"Is there anything you need? Mr.Hanamaki? And Mr.Matsukawa?"

He replied in a cold tone, looking at them with such disinterest in his eyes. In contrast of his real feelings that he's burying deep down.

"We wanna say sorry for teasing you last time, and you haven't let us finished."

Makki said straight to the point, sitting down in one of the seats infront of m/n's. Looking at m/n's eyes with such genuine and caring one.

"Then? tell me and leave me, im busy."

"C'mon, m/n, don't be like that"

M/n ignored him and continued typing a reply on some goddamn email that has been bugging him since last week.

"What we want to say was that we're together, and we like you too."

M/n froze from what mattsun said, shifting uncomfortably from his seat as he looked at them straight in the eye, pulling both of them close by their collar, his fist trembled from his anger.

"Don't fuck with me, i may be nice but once i had enough i'll make sure you both regret poking fun of my feelings."

"C-calm down m/n-nie! we're serious! We want you too!"

"Y-yeah, we actually had feelings for you since highschool too!"

That seemed to calm him down, letting go of their collars from his death grip and placing both of his arms infront of his face. Looking at them menacingly.

"Elaborate, how are you going to make such ridiculous idea huh?"

Makki and mattsun both gulped their own saliva, as they look at each other on who would explain.

"Ever heard of polyamorous relationship? We wanted to give it a try with you..."

"So are you saying im just some little experimental guinea pig that you can throw if it's not your thing?"

He confirmed, shooting lasers in mattsun's direction, makki snorted from his reply and the scared shitless look from mattsun.

"Of course not! He just worded it wrong, we have thought about it since college. We planned on confessing to you once you graduate, but work has gotten the way and none of us has the chance to plan where the three of us are available at the same time"

He explained, a thug smile on his face as he felt proud of himself.

M/n's hard stare softened at the explanation, a sudden bubble of guilt erupted inside of him.

"Is that so..."

The two nodded like kids who's asking permission to get ice cream from their mother.

"Okay, i'll trust you guys...but can we start from courting first?"

"Of course, anything for our baby boy~"

Makki replied, sending a wink towards m/n. The boy felt funny from the nickname.

"Yeah, if you want to have the good old fashion courting why not? We love you enough to do anything"

M/n's ears perked up from what mattsun said. He looked at him with squinted eyes and a devious look om his face.

"Anything...?"

Mattsun looked at makki for help, who was shrugging and mouthing 'you're on your own'.

"Y-yeah..."

"Eh okay, that's all."

Mattsun sighed in relief as he thought he would be doing something that would damage his dignity, afterall m/n was known to be very playful.

"So? is that a yes to a triple date on saturday?"

M/n looked at the two of them who has puppy dog eyes, sighing before answering.

"Fine, 8 am on a saturday, don't be late"

"Yes! thank you! thank you! me and issei won't be late i promise you"

Makki and mattsun jumped in joy, they were in overjoyed that they immediately hugged m/n and gave him a kiss on the cheeks.

Once they calmed down, they slowly let go of the boy and looked everywhere except his face. Well, his face was beet red from the sudden kiss, safe to say he liked it.

"J-just get out of here! i'm trying to work here"

M/n pushed the two outside of his office before going back to his seat, but before he could focus once more he heard mattsun holler.

"Yes baby boy! see you on saturday! we love you!"

"I...love you too"

"What was that?"

"I said i love you issei and takahiro"

"There it is"

Mattsun smiled in content, whilst makki was trying hard to contain his laughter as a bunch of m/n's co workers looked at them with wide eyes.

"I swear to god those boys will be the death of me"

M/n mumbled to himself, smiling the whole time he's doing his work.

── ・ 。゚☆: .Several years later . :☆゚. ───

"Issei, darling will you call takahiro? We're going to be late for oikawa-san's ans iwaizumi-san's wedding!"

M/n told mattsun who was fixing his tie but can't seem to make it look symmetrical, m/n saw him struggling and sighed before fixing it for him.

"There, now go call him and tell him to dress faster"

Mattsun gave m/n a kiss on forehead as thanks before doing what he was told.

"Oi, hiro our baby boy's getting impatient"

"Wait wait im done..! just finishing the tie"

"Get your ass here and i'll fix it for you"

Makki did what he was told and ran downstairs, racing with mattsun. M/n sighed in disappointment, men will be men.

"Quit playing around, we're going to be late"

The two stopped and formed a straight line infront of m/n, makki being the first in line, his hair was fixed and tie also, before sharing a sweet kiss.

Next one was mattsun who was neatly dressed already so, m/n just gave him a kiss and lastly, m/n's dogs of course.

"Behave for me okay, maki and matt?"

The two dogs only barked in delight, wagging their tail as they sit. M/n gave his pet hugs before finally leaving outside the door of the house he and his two boyfriends lives in.

"Okay let's go now"

"Do you really have to name your dog after us?"

Mattsun asked, not really expecting an honest answer from him.

"I didn't expect i'd be marrying the two of you someday, so i had to cope y'know"

The two of them laughed as they went towards the car where hanamaki was already inside. M/n was the designated driver as usual, seeing that he has no trust with them driving, referring to the accident why they met.

"To our beloved captain and vice captain's wedding!"

Makki cheered, behind m/n who was the one driving. Mattsun beside m/n since it's his turn. Yes they take turns on who gets to sit beside m/n.

"Y'know, sometimes i wished that car crash never happened, but then if it didn't happen, we wouldn't have been reunited with the love of our lives."

Makki interjected, making the atmosphere inside the car all sappy and romantic.

"Fine fine, we'll get mcdonalds on the way home"

Mattsun and Makki cheered like kids on a christmas night, receiving their most wanted toys.

"No but seriously m/n, we love you. With all our hearts, we could never ask for anyone better."

Mattsun added, as genuine as it can be. He placed his hand on m/n's thigh, caressing it slowly.

"Yeah yeah, i love you too, now let me drive in peace"

"No can do my loving future husband!"

"Yeah! c'mon mattsun blast that paramore songs one more time!"

With that, m/n drove and sang along to the songs of his teenage years.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

And that's matsuhana's ending for you guys, I hope i succeeded on reaching your standards with this ending, thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 6.4K 43
❝𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙀?❞ 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗘 cold was the star ace of the Aoba Johsai volleyball team. One would rarely see a smile or any hi...
193K 5.9K 21
*:・゚𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥'𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐧. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬. ✧・゚:* After losing her sports scholarship...
106 2 5
Updating every few days for now. Writers block..! ☆ She got to enjoy the first year of high school where she really wanted to, Shiratorizawa, before...
39.6K 795 44
[Going Through Editing] Hi there! I'm Oikawa Midori and yes, I'm the sister of that flat-ass, annoying brat, Oikawa Toru. I'm a 1st year at Aoba Josh...