The vampire world

By MelodyT24

"For your information, I refuse to barbie myself up to be sold to some bloodsucking demons?" Gabriella yelled... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
Chapter 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

30

33 4 0
By MelodyT24

Gabriella Monet POV

Aneka rushed at Gerald and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. Before he could fight back or say anything, she had thrown him on the Wall.

"What else are you going to do except throw me to the wall? You are pregnant!" Gerald reminded Aneka. "Stay away from my business," he stood up and stretched his hands and legs.

"I'm not staying away because she is my sister," Aneka admitted and I was scared for her because she was pregnant and could risk the life of her child. I liked the fact that She admitted she was my sister but I feared for her because she was pregnant.

"Anabella I mean Aneka, please don't fight him because of your unborn child," I begged her but she didn't listen and acted the way Anabella used to act whenever we fight with other kids.

She attacks without thinking.

In a blink of an eye, Aneka held Gerald by the throat and punched him in the face. She hit him repeatedly in the face and I gaped at her newfound power. Aneka held him up and threw him on the ground. "That wasn't so bad!" She turned to look at me and smiled.

I smiled back but quickly shouted when I saw Gerald standing up and rushing to hit Anabella. "Anabella, watch out." I pointed at Gerald who was behind her.

Gerald raised his hand to hit and I closed my eyes because I didn't want to witness seeing my sister getting hit. I waited for a shout from Anabella but it never came instead I heard a bone-cracking and opened my eyes fearing for the worse.

"Please be safe Anabella, " I prayed and slowly opened my eyes.

Well, it turned out that Anabella was still standing while Gerald was laying on the ground with his eyes closed. "Oh, My God! Did you kill him?"

"No. I knock him out." Anabella replied.

"You okay?" I questioned as I looked at her and wondered if she could still be standing while pregnant. Being a vampire does have good benefits except that its other side was worst.

Anabella didn't reply instead she grabbed a white blanket laying on the bed and draped it over me. "I should be asking you that. Are you okay?" She pulled me towards the bed and beckoned for me to seat on it.

I sat down on the bed and burst into tears. "He almost had me. If you hadn't come in then....." My voice broke and I started crying again. Anabella grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. I embraced her like my life depended on it and cried.

"Everything would be fine Gab." She gently patted my back as she consoled me.

"Why did you ignore me that day? Why did you slap me, Ana?" I questioned out of the blue.

"Because I never expected to meet you here and you could get yourself killed if Xavier finds out you are my sister." She explained.

"Xavier? The Lord you came with?" I questioned and she nodded. "How are you two connected? Did you marry him?"

Anabella shook her head. "No. Let's not get into my story tonight. We need to report this imbecile to the king." She pointed at Gerald.

"You think the king would do something about it?" I scoffed at my sister's stupidity. "The stupid king wouldn't do anything about it but blame me for it."

"You need to tell someone or he'll put it on you. He'll attack you again and when he does, I might not save you this time." Her response got me angry because I felt she was taking the side of the king.

"Listen, Ana, I've survived on my own for so long and even if you are not here, someone else would have saved me." That came out wrong but I needed her to understand that I had survived the worst scenarios on my own.

"I'm not trying to play a heroine here. I just care about you that's all." Anabella confessed and stood up from the bed. "I should go back to the party now. Xavier might have noticed I am gone. " At the mention of Xavier, I chuckled because I couldn't believe Anabella who hated the vampire as I do would be in love with a vampire. "I guess I'll see you around." She said and walked out of the room. I didn't bother to go after her or call her back because she irritated me. I knew I should be grateful to her for saving me but seeing how she admires and talks about the vampires like they were some gods made me ponder if she was truly my sister.

After seating in the room for a few minutes without doing anything but staring at the roof, I decided to go to my room. I stood up from the bed and walked past Gerald who was still out cold on the ground. I kicked his leg as I made my way out of the room.

On getting to my room, it was pitch black, and no light penetrated from outside. I heard a movement in the room and when I tried to scream, Someone covered my mouth from behind.

"Why I'm I not lucky?" I thought as I landed into another trouble.

"You are lucky," the familiar voice whispered into my ears but I couldn't figure out who it was.

I removed his hand away from my mouth and I did the best thing I could do, I screamed.           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slade Donovan POV

What is the definition of being okay? As vampires, we don't care if we are okay or not because we don't get sick and all we cared about was ruling the world over the humans and using them whenever we wanted but that changed ever since I found out about my wolf side. Although my wolf and I haven't communicated yet, I felt it was trying to crawl out and talk to me and when Gabriella and I had an argument and I didn't see her for two days, I felt my heart was stabbed over, and over again. I knew it was the bond but my wolf side made it much worst.

And Luciana wouldn't leave me alone. I tried all I could to push her away but she never learned. I was losing my mind and the only person I felt could make me sane again was Gabriella. When I saw her at the party organized by my father in welcoming the guests, she pretended she didn't know me and when I saw her leaving the party, I wanted to follow her but I couldn't because I didn't know what to say to her.

I wanted us to be together again because all the time I spent with her made me realize how it feels to have someone Who made you flutter even when it doesn't beat. "Are you okay?" Luciana questioned beside him. "You've been staring at that spot for a while now," She pointed toward the entrance of the hall.

"That's because I need to be alone," I told her and stood up.

"Do you want me to come with you?" She offered but I shook my head.

"I think you understand what alone
means," I walked out of the hall. When I was outside the hall, I loosened the black tie around my neck and threw it on the ground. "Fuck this," I cursed angrily and run down the hallway going to the only place that could cure my anxiety. I ran to Gabriella's room and burst into the room. She wasn't in the room when I arrived but her strawberry scent sent a surge of electricity to my whole body.

I lay on her bed and sniffed her scent. I didn't know how long I was on her bed but when I heard footsteps drawing near to the room, I stood up and shut the door. Someone entered the room and I quickly hid at the back of the door. The strawberry scent filled my nostrils as the person entered. I smiled when I knew who it was but it soon changed into a frown when another scent was mixed with it. In anger, I punched the wall.

Gabriella must have heard me as she tried to scream but I came behind her and covered her mouth.

"Why I'm I not lucky?" I heard her thoughts and I quickly gave her a reply to her know that I was in the room with her but it didn't turn out well.

"You are lucky," I said to her hoping she would recognize me. I remove my hand from her mouth and she let out a deafening scream.

"Help me! Help me!" She yelled.

I heaved a sigh and searched for the switch. White light brighten the room as my hand made contact with the switch. Gabriella turned to look at me and let out a deafening scream again.

"Stop screaming!" I shouted at her.

"What are you doing here?" She questioned.

I folded my hand and frowned at her. "I missed you," I confessed.

"Really?" She scoffed and walked to her bed. She sat down and pointed to the door. "Leave Slade. I don't have anything to say to you."

I smiled at her sassy attitude and sat beside her on the bed. She shifted creating a little space between us and I moved nearer making sure I close up the space. "What do you want Slade?" She glared at me with her beautiful obsidian eyes. I chuckled and she hit my back. "Something funny?" She raised her left brow.

"No," I covered my mouth as I chuckled again. The scent mixed with her strawberry scent filled my nostrils again and I sniffed her.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Where are you coming from? You smell like a man's Cologne ."

Gabriella cleared her throat and looked away from me. I found it strange and I knew she was hiding something. "What happened?" I questioned and when she didn't reply, my eyes roamed around her body and that was when I noticed their blanket around her. "Where are you coming from with a blanket around you?" I demanded.

"Er...er..." She stuttered.

"Gabriella..." I gritted my teeth.

She bite her lower lips and Sobbed. "What happened Gabriella?" I questioned and when she didn't reply, I yanked the blanket off her body.

"What are you doing Slade?" She shouted and covered her body with her chest.

I gasped when I saw her body. There were bite marks and I knew It's didn't come from me because I haven't seen her for days. I bent down and grabbed her hands that were covering her chest. "No," she refused.

"How come you are half-naked and who did this?" I demanded.

Gabriella shook her head as she refused to answer me. "Answer me dammit! Do you have someone else?" my voice broke as I thought of another man touching her. " Answer me, Gabriella!" I shouted.

Instead of replying, Gabriella burst into tears. I had no idea why she was crying and I didn't want to be the cause of her tears anymore so I grabbed her hand and pulled her into my arms. "It's okay Gabriella. I won't get angry if you have somebody else," I lied.

I would kill any man who tried to touch her.

"It was Gerald," she confessed and sniffled. "He.....'

The first question that popped into my head was who Gerald was and how they met. "Who the hell is Gerald?"

"He is the guest I'm assigned to." She explained. "He tried to force himself on me," She sobbed.

I balled my hand into a fist and stood up. I rushed to the door and when I was about to take a step out of the room, Gabriella shouted and rushed towards me. She back hugged me and cried. "No!" She begged. "I don't want to worsen things. Anabella helped me because he could do anything."

I felt relief that he didn't do anything if not I would have cut his throat over and over again. "Anabella? Your sister?" I questioned because the story didn't add up.

How and why did her sister who pretend she didn't know her suddenly become her savior?

"Where is Gerald?" I questioned but she didn't respond. "Tell me, Gabriella!" I yelled. My wolf was clawing to come outside and If she didn't answer me, I might lose control. "Tell me now or I'll go kill him!" I threatened.

Gabriella held me tightly and cried. Her tears sent aching pain into my head. It was unbearable to watch her cry so I turned and wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her forehead and wipe the tears off her face with my hand. "Stop crying Gabby. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185 30 17
"Get this through your head! A vampire will never love a human!" Esmeralda glared at the human female before her. A flash of pain flickered across he...
214 5 12
Roselyn winter had little to complain about. Her parents were strict yes, but never abusive. She was an average teenage girl. That is until her 18th...
106 4 18
In a world where Vampire's command, human have to live by the rules they've made. Vampires farm humans like animals. They made a political format, fo...
2.6K 77 19
A Cage. Here, I sit in a cage with a cold mental collar attached to a heavy chain around my neck as I wait to be auctioned off to a Vampire. A Vampir...