5 animes react to COTE!

Por Kawaii_Lumine

This is a reaction fic of 5 animes that I picked will react to COTE. Don't expect fast updates since I will o... Más

Disclaimer
Are people equal or not?
The School Of Your Dreams?
The School of your Dreams? Part 2
Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for waiting
Unexpected Return?

Introduction

6K 218 124
Por Kawaii_Lumine

Most of you said that you wanted to get straight to the point.

But I want to use this chapter as a test chapter.

I should've mentioned this before. But I have 2 animes that I'm not too familiar with.

Hyouka and Oregairu

For the past few hours, I was reading the character wikis of each character from these animes, mostly their personalties and relationships.

My eyes hurt.

And then I also started to watch clips of those animes.

For Hyouka, I was interested and it was funny. Love Oreki.

For Oregairu.....I'll be honest, I only watched it for the Totsuka moments because they're funny lol.

But I knew who Hachiman ended up with already, so yeah. I was only aware of Hachiman and Oreki due to clips I watched a few years ago.

I think I understand their personalities but not their thinking.

In short, this chapter will be like a test chapter.

Once you finish reading, pls comment on how I can write their characters better.

Im willing to binge Hyouka but not Oregairu cuz....everything is a meh except Hikki,Haruno,Milf sensei and Totsuka.

Yeah I'm weird like that...

Anyways, lets begin!

Koro PoV

'Huh? Where am I? Oh...this is a new fanfic....another reaction fanfic...'

I sighed

'Author said that I should be more professional in this fanfic so....'

I put my face into a blank expression.

Third person PoV

In a dark room, 25 students looked at eachother.

They all had the same question in their heads

' Where am I? Who are these people?'

Everyone was secretly observing each other and easily pieced together at least one thing.

That they were all students from a school.

This made a few of the groups relaxed while other individuals kept their guard up, mostly a certain blonde female with blue eyes.

It was silent until a guy with blonde hair and eyebags caused by studying countless nights, walked to the middle of the room and introduced himself.

Miyuki: "Hello. My name is Shirogane Miyuki. I am a student from Shuchiin Academy."

A student with black hair, with dead eyes decided to ask a question

Hachiman: " Isn't that the school for the rich?"

A girl with raven hair that is tied by a red ribbon decided to speak up.

Kaguya: " It's not just the school for the 'rich'. It's also a school for students to recieve the best education possible."

A boy with unruly short brown hair with bangs just above his green eyes was simply observing this exchange.

Oreki: ( Shuchi'in academy....I have heard of that school... but...I don't really care, it requires too much work.)

A girl with the same uniform as Oreki  poked his arm

Chitanda: " Oreki-san, are you thinking of something?"

Oreki: " Yeah. A way to get out of this place as quickly as possible..."

A girl with short brown hair nodded to what Oreki said with a concerned look

Mayaka: " Yeah...this place is weird..."

A boy with short spiky brown hair chuckled

Fukube: " It's kind of interesting honestly...."

Unbeknownst to the students from the classical literature club.

The students from Minegara high were slowly introducing themselves to the students from Shuchi'in academy.

Ishigami: "  What?! You're dating  Sakurajima Mai?!

A booming voice echoed through the room, a voice caused by a boy with black hair that covers one side of his face.

The person he said it to, was a boy with brown hair and brown eyes.

Sakuta: " Kaede...."

The boy's little sister was covering her mouth and shaking her head as if saying sorry

Kaede: " It was a slip of the tongue!"

A beautiful girl with long black hair sighed

Mai: " Well...there's no use in hiding it. Yes, we are dating."

Sakuta: " Haah...I remember the day she confessed to a guy like me. After school on a windy day...sakura petals falling fro-"

Suddenly, Sakuta flinched and muttered an 'ow' as the famous actress stepped on his foot.

Mai: " Is that so? Sakuta-kun, I believe you and I are remembering things a bit differently...."

Sakuta: " I-Im joking!"

She stopped stepping on his foot and Sakuta chuckled probably because he was a little M to Mai.

Ishigami: ( Is....Is he a masochist?)

Around the area, a girl with pink hair with a black bow on her head was chatting with the students from Hida high.

Chika: " I'm glad you like boardgames!"

Ichika: " Well, we usually make games for each other and jokes about the fact that we are quintuplets"

Miku: " And then we let Fuu-kun try it out, to test how much he knows about us."

The boy they referred to as "Fuu-kun" sighed

Futarou: " You guys have always been troublesome... in many ways "

The 5 sisters smiled as if that was some sort of medal of honor.

Meanwhile,

The students from Sobu high were conversing with Kaguya and Miyuki.

Yukino: " I overheard Hayasaka-san saying that you two like eachother but refusing to admit it..."

The students in question, flinched

Kaguya: ( HAYASAKKAAAAA!!!)

Miyuki: ( You must remain calm! If Shinomiya sees you acting all nervous then....)

' Ara~ you seem nervous, president~
Perhaps you actually like me?
Fufufu~

O kawaii koto~ '

Miyuki: (NO! I MUST NOT BREAK!)

The well-respected Student Council President put all his mental strength to not break under a simple question from Yukino.

Miyuki: " Of course not. They are merely rumors, and we are just colleagues. "

Kaguya: " Yes, indeed."

The two seemed to respond calmly but Hachiman saw through their facade.

Hachiman: ( Yeah...I ain't buying that...)

Soon, the students from Hida high decided to join in the conversations and eventually all the different groups came  to an understanding that they are ALL confused.

Suddenly a guy with black hair and emerald colored eyes joined in the fray.

Koro: " You guys aee getting along, I see..."

Everyone jumped in suprise at his sudden presence

Yui: " Who are you?"

Koro raised his hand, waving at all of them.

Koro: " You can call me. Koro. "

' So these are the interesting bunch that he summoned huh.... I wonder how this will go.'

Koro: " You all are probably very confused, so please listen to my explanation. "

Everyone nodded in understanding since they already presumed that this is the only choice.

Koro: " A certain someone has summoned all of you here...in order to try to understand and make conclusions based on one person."

Hachiman: " One person? You summoned all of us here , to try and understand ONE person?"

Koro nodded

Everyone looked suprised but the club from Hida high were excited....well except for Oreki.

Koro: " Yeah. He is a boy who is enrolled at Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School."

Everyone immediately recognized that name.

It was a school that was beyond Shuchi'in Academy. This was a school supposedly filled with Elites.

Chitanda: " What's that school?"

Well....almost everyone.

Oreki: " It's a school of elites...students who are taught and raised to be potential leaders in the society of Japan. At least, that's what it said on paper."

Chitanda nodded in understanding and thanked Oreki.

Koro: " The person you will be reacting to is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka."

Suddenly a big screen lit up and showed an image

A boy with brown hair and golden brown eyes.

Almost everyone thought

' He looks....well...normal'

But they have yet to see what this person is capable of.

Fukube: " I...expected something else.... he looks like a normal guy!"

Mayaka: " What? You expected him to look like some sort of evil prince in a manga? OF COURSE HE'S A NORMAL GUY!"

Fukube shrugged

Koro: " I will show you videos of his life in school. What he sees, what he hears and what he thinks about. I want you to try and understand him as best you can and work together to piece a satisfying conclusion."

Everyone looked at each other and nodded.

Koro created seats and distributed pens and notepads to everyone else.

Koro: " You can use the notepad to write down whatever interests you."

Nino: " He...really doesn't seem like much...ugh this is a waste of time!"

Ichika: " Be patient little sister, the sooner we solve this, the quicker we can go back...."

Itsuki: " ....Im so hungry..."

Suddenly a title of a video appeared on the screen.

" Are people equal or not?"

Author's note: Yeah, I wanted to test how I write them in this introduction chapter...

Like I said, I want to try and make it seem...well written I guess? I can't just write a unique reaction fic like dis so half-heartedly.

After all, I love you guys! No homo.

Please comment if I wrote the characters accurately and if you find the need of improvement. Please comment about that too.

I only read wikis and watched clips for each anime for the last few hours ago to make dis lol.

I will start working on the first official reaction tomorrow!

Bye bye🖐🖐

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

16.4K 676 61
Kurushima Kaoru, a person with unique circumstances, decided to enroll at the Advanced Nurturing High School. But unlike his peers, he isn't there fo...
924K 25.2K 111
Kiyo x honami ship Since Most of the good Class B Fanfics are on hiatus , And the rest are Delaying updates , I Got Bored and decided to do it myself...
524K 11K 33
Ordinary reaction fanfiction with pretty good grammar. Critique welcome.
13.8K 834 10
Welp this fic is peak of all other fan made fictions and deserves a reaction fic to it. I know there are some already but the updates are slow and I...