๐™€๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ | ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐—...

By Blobby005

๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด. ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ... More

๐™€๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 1
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 2
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 3
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 4
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 5
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 6
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 7
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 8
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 9
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 10
Chapter 11
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 13
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 14
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 15
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 16
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 17
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 18
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 19
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 20
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 21
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 22

๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 12

10.5K 387 568
By Blobby005

|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: Advantage|

CW: kind of forced affection, possessiveness
Word count: 1110

Now playing: Nowhere to run by Stegosaurus Rex

°°°

How long has it been since he came here?

Honestly, he didn't know.

But at least, he found something worthy.

Right now, XD was heading to Kristin's chambers, a pile of books in his hands.

The door opened itself in front of him, letting him inside the vast room.

"Oh, XD? Did you find anything?"

Kristin questioned, looking up from the book she was reading as he walked up to her seat.

"Yes, here."

XD opened the book in front of her, showing her the page.

"Kristin, I think I figured something out."

"What is it?"

"The leak of souls is connected to the Other side."

"What? Really?"

"I think so, look at here. It says that once the gate opens, souls come rushing out. Karl activated the portal to the Other side, so..."

He pointed at the price where the text was written and she read it, furrowing her eyebrows slightly.

"Think you're right... But if that's so, we'll just have to close the gates to stop the flow, right?"

"I don't know. We'll have to do more research on this one. Have you found anything related to all of this?"

"Yes, actually. Let me find it."

She flipped the pages, stopping at the certain one.

"Here."

Kristin showed XD the text that she highlighted.

'ɾ ⅰ!∷ᒷᓭᒷ⧶⌇ᒷ ੭⎓ ɾ ⟍̅ᒷ¦⅂ǁ ¦ᓭ ∷ᒷᑑ⚍¦∷ᒷ⟍̅ ⅂੭ ⌇ꖎᒷɾ⧶ᓭᒷ ⅂⍑ᒷ ⦣੭⟍̅ǁ ੭⎓ ɾ ⅰ!੭ᓭᓭᒷᓭᓭᒷ⟍̅.₋. ⅂⍑ᒷ ⟍̅ᒷ¦⅂ǁ ᓭ⍑੭⚍ꖎ⟍̅ ⅂ɾꖌᒷ ⅂⍑ᒷ ⅰ!ᒷ∷ᓭ੭⧶ ⚍⧶⟍̅ᒷ∷ ⅂⍑ᒷ ∴¦⧶˧ ⎓੭∷ ɾ ᓭ⍑੭∷⅂ ɾᒲ੭⚍⧶⅂ ੭⎓ ⅂¦ᒲᒷ ¦⧶ ੭∷⟍̅ᒷ∷ ⅂੭ ⅰ!⚍∷¦⎓ǁ ⅂⍑ᒷ ᓭ੭⚍ꖎ.₋⦣⚍⅂ ⅂⍑ᒷ ⌇੭∷∷⚍ⅰ!⅂ᒷ⟍̅ ੭⧶ᒷ ᓭ⍑੭⚍ꖎ⟍̅ ⦣ᒷ ⟍̅੭¦⧶˧ ⅂⍑¦ᓭ ɾꖎꖎ ∴¦ꖎꖎ¦⧶˧ꖎǁ.₋. ੭∷ ᒷꖎᓭᒷ, ¦⅂ ∴੭⧶'⅂ ∴੭∷ꖌ.₋.'

(Translation: 'A presence of a deity is required to cleanse the body of a possessed. The deity should take the person under the wing for a short amount of time in order to purify the soul. But the corrupted one should be doing this all willingly. Or else, it won't work.')

Huh, well...

It doesn't seem that complicated.

"Is this all?"

"Yes...for now, of course. We'll find some more in future."

"Right. I'll help you out with that."

"That'd be appreciated, thank you. But for now, time for a little break."

"Alright, I'll be back soon. In one hour."

"I'll be waiting, then."

XD hummed with a nod, teleporting away, to the SMP, to her.

He was met with a sight of her staring at nowhere, which confused and worried him a little.

"Y/n?"

He called out to her, materialising in front of her.

His head tilted to the side, as he blinked rapidly, when she didn't respond.

"Angel, what happened to you?"

XD placed his hands on her shoulders, shaking her, oh so gently.

Y/n blinked, breaking out of her daze, looking up, then jolting aside as if he somehow inflicted pain to her.

The action brought a deep frown upon his face.

"Woah- holy shit-... Didn't see you coming."

"Are you alright, darling? You seem off."

"Fucking hell, what's up with you all asking me about my wellbeing? Don't you see? I'm fucking alright. And don't call me that."

Y/n sneered.

That attitude...what happened to her, indeed?

He retraced his hands back, eyes narrowing to inspect her closely.

"Can I ask you something?"

"What? What do you want?"

"Tell me how we met."

"Do you have some kind of memory problems? We met in the stronghold, you fucking broke my sword."

Oh...so this is why she's behaving like that?

੭∷ ¦ᓭ ⅂⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ ɾ⧶੭⅂⍑ᒷ∷ ∷ᒷɾᓭ੭⧶..?

(Translation: or is there another reason..?)

Either way, he needed to fix that.

"You don't remember me giving you new sword, do you?"

"What? You didn't give me shit, you freak."

"Now, now, angel, this is not how you talk to a God."

"I don't care if you're a God, or a demon, or a fucking pig, I'm gonna talk to you however I want, asshole. And I'm saying once again. Don't call me names. Now tell me whet the fuck are you doing here and what do you want from me?"

Y/n spat, causing a deep laugh to rumble up from his chest as he shook his head.

He kind of missed this side of hers.

Plus, since she didn't remember...he could use this situation to his advantage.

"Funny enough, darling, you like when I call you that and you do like my presence."

"What the fuck do you mean-"

XD snapped his fingers and words died down in her throat immediately.

"Quiet. I'm talking."

XD growled, his pointer finger pressed against her lips, shushing Y/n, causing her to take a step back.

"What was I saying? Ah, yes, right. Since you don't remember... I'm sure you won't remember this too."

A grin tugged his lips, as he grabbed her chin between his pointer finger and thumb, tilting her head up to meet his masked gaze.

With his free hand, he removed his mask, the only barrier between his lips and hers.

He leaned down to her level, luminescent green eyes clashing with e/c eyes.

His eyes were starstruck, while hers were wide, fear clear in those e/c orbs that drew his attention from the very first second he met her.

She tried to break free from his grasp, but to her dismay, his grip only tightened.

It wasn't painful though.

"You're so pretty when you're like this, you know? I'm lucky to see you like this. All alone. To have you like this. All for myself..."

He murmured, eyes glittering with pure, somewhat crazed adoration and possessiveness.

XD caressed her cheek tenderly, then she felt a soft sensation on the skin of her cheek- his lips, along with his hot breath.

She squeezed her eyes shut, eyelashes fluttering with fear, not wanting any of this.

"Aw, don't make that face, angel. It makes me feel guilty..."

He whispered, voice laced with fake sympathy and mockery.

⅂⍑ᒷ ⎓ᒷᒷꖎ¦⧶˧ ੭⎓ ⍑¦ᓭ ꖎ¦ⅰ!ᓭ ੭⧶ ⍑ᒷ∷ᓭ ⎓ᒷꖎ⅂ ¦⧶⅂੭˙⧸¦⌇ɾ⅂¦⧶˧.₋. ¦⧶ ⧶ᒷ˧ɾ⅂¦⍊ᒷ ∴ɾǁ.₋. ⍑ᒷ∷ ᓭ⅂੭ᒲɾ⌇⍑ ⌇⍑⚍∷⧶ᒷ⟍̅, ᓭ⍑ᒷ ⎓ᒷꖎ⅂ ⅂⍑ᒷ ᓭ⚍⟍̅⟍̅ᒷ⧶ ⚍∷˧ᒷ ⅂੭ ⅂⍑∷੭∴ ⚍ⅰ!, ɾᓭ ⍑ᒷ ˧⧶ɾ∴ᒷ⟍̅ ੭⧶ ⍑ᒷ∷ ꖎ੭∴ᒷ∷ ꖎ¦ⅰ! ⍑⚍⧶˧∷¦ꖎǁ, ⎓੭∷⌇¦⧶˧ ⍑¦ᒲᓭᒷꖎ⎓ ⎓⚍∷⅂⍑ᒷ∷ ¦⧶⅂੭ ⍑ᒷ∷ ᒲ੭⚍⅂⍑.₋. ⍑ᒷ∷ ᒷǁᒷᓭ ∴ɾ⅂ᒷ∷ᒷ⟍̅, ᓭ⍑ᒷ ⌇੭⚍ꖎ⟍̅⧶'⅂ ᒲ੭⍊ᒷ, ᓭ⍑ᒷ ⫶⚍ᓭ⅂ ᓭ⅂੭੭⟍̅ ⅂⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ, ⍑ᒷꖎⅰ!ꖎᒷᓭᓭꖎǁ ɾ⌇⌇ᒷⅰ!⅂¦⧶˧ ∴⍑ɾ⅂ ⍑ᒷ ˧ɾ⍊ᒷ ⍑ᒷ∷.₋.

°°°

Chapter 13 soon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
369K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
933K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...