Warriors From Another World (...

By Ent1610

All allies killed, the sole survivor All allies defeated, the last two standing Defeated his nemesis, avenged... More

Bio
Bio (Pt.2)
Prolouge
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Baptism of Fire
Chapter 3: Gaining A New And Unusual Base
Chapter 4: Operation Midway
Chapter 5: Knowing Our Flagship Personally
Chapter 6: A Merry Christmas
Bio 2
December 7th
Chapter 8: Reunion

Chapter 7: Christmas Truce And A New Alliance

113 3 4
By Ent1610

TIME: CHRISTMAS DAY, 16:00

LOCATION: JOINT BASE PEARL HARBOR-HICKAM

ADMIRAL'S OFFICE

JOHN'S POV

John: What?!

This is outrageous!...

1 HOUR BEFORE

I was enjoying my Christmas break after finishing ANOTHER bunch of paperwork for 2 days straight.

This feels nice...

Standing on the bow of the Missouri, sipping my cappuccino, I turned my gaze towards the Arizona Memorial. Back in 41' in the Pearl Harbor attack, my grandpa was on the Arizona when the ship exploded. He fought valiantly until the end and became the inspiration for me to join the Navy and eventually ended up as the admiral in charge of Pearl Harbor. However, after that disastrous operation, I started doubting my ability.

I should've denied that mission instead...

That mission wasn't a mandatory one and I could've easily ignored it but curiosity took the better of me since I was quite interested in what was happening at the atoll after a dramatic increase of Abyssals activity around the area.

John: *sigh*

Suddenly, my phone rang.

Who's calling?...

I answered the call.

John: John here, what's the matter

???: Admiral, you have a visitor from the mainland

Visitor? Who might that be?...

John: I see, tell them to wait for a bit

???: Roger that

Then I hung up.

BACK TO THE PRESENT

???: Just as I said, that's the mission

John: Have they even read the reports?! That guy can take down hundreds of Abyssals at once and now those morons are telling me to launch an assault?!

My sudden outburst surprised the person sitting on the opposite side- who wasn't used to seeing this side of me. She was Lisa Taylor- an admiral in charge of the ships in the San Diego naval station and a close friend of mine when we were still in the naval academy.

Lisa: I know this is outrageous! My girls also have to participate so I know your feeling which is why you need to calm the hell down first!

John: Urgh fine...

Lisa: You ok now?

John: Yeah

Lisa: Good. Now, about HQ's decision, I honestly don't understand it either. Reading your report, I have no idea how they think that's a good idea to attack such a powerful entity...

I nod in agreement at every single one of her words.

Lisa: By the way, can you tell me more about that person in the report? I wanna know what we're up against

John: This one... I don't know too much about that guy but Iowa does, you should probably ask her instead of me

Lisa: I see... Alright, can you give me a ride to the dormitory?

John: Sure thing

MEANWHILE

LOCATION: HONOLULU'S SOUTH SIDE

MIDWAY'S POV

After the encounter with the shipgirls of this world a few days ago, I noticed that they don't seem to have any wisdom cube. This piqued my interest so I decided to dig further by traveling to Japan and find some information about the shipgirls as well as their relationship with the Abyssals. Apparently, the Abyssals suddenly appeared out of nowhere and started attacking human vessels sailing out to sea. The humans tried to fight back but to no avail which leads to the entire blockade of sea routes by the Abyssals which lead to most of islands being abandoned. Then, the Japanese somehow found a way to summon the WW2 ships but in human form and they proved to be quite the effective weapon against the Abyssals. After that, the other countries also started to do the same and the war has been in a stalemate ever since. Personally, I didn't really care too much about all of those but the method they used to summon the shipgirls without wisdom cubes was definitely interesting. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any information about it in Japan. As a result, I decided to take a trip to Pearl Harbor and try to see if I can learn something about it.

Princy: Lord Midway, are you sure this is safe? I have a feeling our base will not be able to withstand the Abyssal attack

Midway: Relax, I developed the "Hound" specifically for these occasions so no need to be worried

I started thinking about the concept for the "Hound"- which was a self-guiding long range missile- after my first trip to Japan. Before that, my main method of dealing damage was to use the laser guided munitions on the UAVs and the plasma cannons. However, both of them didn't have the capability to safely engage enemies beyond visual range (cannons can only shoot straight while aircrafts carrying the guided munitions can be shot down) which almost got me killed in some occasions. As a result, when I came to Japan and learned about the AEGIS system and the Tomahawk missile, I completely fell in love. In the trip after that, I managed to successfully infiltrate a Japanese military base and got the information for both. After that, I created perfect copies of the systems and equipped them for testing. Overall, it went well but there's a major problem- the guidance system on the missile wasn't able to lock onto the Abyssals since they were designed to fight ships and not human-sized targets. After a whole day developing a new guidance system and upgrading the warhead along with the propulsion system, the anti-Abyssal missile- which I named "Hound"- was born. The next day, I successfully test-fired some of them and started equipping them on the fleet- a process that took an entire day to finish.

Midway: Oh, we're here

After an hour of traveling and bypassing patrol, we finally reached a remote area on the South side of the island.

Midway: Huh, I thought there would be more people

Princy: After we appeared, all of the sea routes were blocked so people who live on islands moved to the mainland. Only the militaries use these islands now

Midway: I see. *sigh* That will definitely make our job much harder. Let's go

Princy: Roger that

TIMESKIP

16:30

LOCATION: PEARL HARBOR AVIATION MUSEUM

Thankfully, there were some civilians on the island to visit their relatives serving there so we were able to blend in. Furthermore, to help with blending in, we also used an optical camouflage system to change our hair color to blonde since our original white hair would stand out too much and Princy- much to my surprise- changed her form into that of a little girl. Currently, we're standing in front of a B-25 in the aviation museum on Ford Island. I decided to visit a few places before going on with the plan.

Princy: Wow!

Princy was acting like a child ever since we entered the building. She couldn't stand still at all, every time I look away for a moment, she disappeared and I have to run and find her. I wasn't sure if it was a product of her shapeshifting or if she was like that all along, but it was nice seeing her like that. Who would have thought, a monster that used to terrorize the sea is now running around a museum, curiously looking at everything around her. If I haven't met her, this situation would've never happened.

Princy: Brother, look at that!

She pointed at the SBD nearby and ran towards it. While walking to the "Pearl Harbor" part of the island, we decided to pretend to be siblings so we wouldn't create any unnecessary suspicion, especially when our names didn't really resemble human names. However, if we did have to say our names, I would be "Frank" while Princy would be "Mary". I took those name from my late brother and my former captain when I was still a ship.

Midway: Ah wait!

I chased after her and grab her hand.

Midway: Please, just stand still for a bit!

Princy: Ah... I'm sorry

Even though they're not there, I could see a pair of dog ears tucked down on her head when she said that. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit and pat her head lightly.

Midway: It's ok, just don't do it again

Not realizing we were in public, I unconsciously pat her head. However, I was pulled back to reality by the sound of someone behind us.

???: *giggles* How lovely~

...

Oh god. This is embarrassing...

LISA'S POV

I was walking to the Dauntless when I saw this little girl standing in front of the B-25 pointing at the SBD.

???: Brother, look at that!

Then she dashed towards it. Based on her reaction, I assumed she has never seen the plane before.

What an energetic girl...

As a result, her brother also had to run to catch up.

???: Please, just stand still for a bit!

???: Ah... I'm sorry

Seeing her like that, the brother chuckled and pat her head.

???: It's ok, just don't do it again

Aww...

Lisa: *giggle* How lovely~

Immediately, the guy froze, his face started to turn a bit red. Seeing this, I approached them and started a conversation.

Lisa: *smile* Hi there, sorry if I startled you

???: Ah it's fine, you don't have to worry about that

The guy quickly regained his composure and answered me.

Lisa: Phew, I thought you might get upset about that

Then, I started to focus more on their appearances. They both have blonde hair but different colored eyes, the guy was a beautiful azure blue while the girl was a fiery crimson color.

Lisa: Are you two siblings?

???: Yeah, she's my little sister. She's a bit shy around strangers so please don't mind her

???: H-hello

The girl- who was hiding behind the guy- quietly stuttered.

Aww...

She was still running around just a moment before, now she's hiding behind her brother's back. It's like somebody flipped a switch and changed her behavior.

Lisa: I see. May I know your name?

???: Ah sure, I'm Frank

???: I-I'm Mary

Lisa: Nice to meet you both, I'm Lisa

Frank: Me too

Mary: N-nice to meet you

*IPHONE RING TONE INTENSIFIES*

My phone suddenly rang.

Lisa: Hmm?

It was John. I answered the call.

Lisa: Wassup

John: Lisa, I need you at my office, urgently

His voice was calm but his tone was oddly tense.

Lisa: Oh, I see. I'll be there in a moment

I hung up.

Lisa: Sorry, I gotta go now, it was nice talking with you

Frank: Same here, have a nice day

Lisa: *smiles* Thanks!

MEANWHILE

LOCATION: 10KM SOUTHEAST OF HONOLULU

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

Coming out of the cloud, a lone reconnaissance F6F was met with a dense umbrella of explosion.

*BOOM*

The engine caught fire.

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

The left wing was shred clean off, the aircraft spiraled out of control and plunged into the sea. Then, going past the wreck, hundreds of black creatures cut through the waves heading towards Pearl Harbor. In the middle of the entire armada, a black-haired woman could be seen. Clad in black dress coupled with a monstrous rigging, it was none other than the Abyssals' Battleship Water Demon.

Battleship Water Demon: I'm coming... TRAITOR!!!

TIMESKIP

16:35

IN THE ADMIRAL'S OFFICE

The door flew open and an exhausted Lisa Taylor entered the room. She has been running all the way from the aviation museum to the HQ building after John's call.

Lisa: John, what's the problem?!

Standing near the window, John turned around and handed her a tablet.

John: Look at this

Lisa received the tablet.

Lisa: What is this?

Her face immediately paled as soon as she took a glance at the tablet. On it, a tactical map was shown with a miniaturized version of Honolulu and hundreds of red dots quickly approaching from the southeast. 

Lisa: Abyssals?!

John: Yes... Along with someone you're probably familiar with

John zoomed in on a particular red dot at the center of the whole swarm.

John: That's the Battleship Princess. One of the recon aircraft captured a picture of her before going down

Lisa: Wha-!! This is not good!! I'll request reinforcements from my base!

John: Please do. We'll try to keep them at bay. Thank god the civilians already left

Lisa: Alright

MEANWHILE

LOCATION: SAN DIEGO NAVAL BASE

IN THE ADMIRAL'S OFFICE

Saratoga has recently been appointed as admiral Lisa's secretary and was organizing the papers when the phone rang.

SARATOGA'S POV

Saratoga: San Diego Naval Base here, what's the problem?

Lisa: Sara, it's Lisa, Pearl is under attack, send all ships for reinforcements immediately!

What?!...

All?!...

Just how big is the Abyssals' fleet?!...

Saratoga: Roger that, Admiral. I'll notify the fleet

Lisa: I'm counting on you

The other side hung up.

I hope she'll be fine...

BACK TO PRINCY AND MIDWAY

PRINCY'S POV

So it's her...

I didn't have the best relationship with her. It was actually the opposite, I didn't like her one bit due to her arrogant nature.

Midway: So she's the Battleship Water Demon right? Jesus, what a mouthful

Princy: Yes, yes she is....... Lord Midway, I want to make a request

Midway: Hmm? Go ahead

Princy: When they came, can you leave her for me? I have some personal scores to settle

Midway: Ho? Sure, I'd like to see how you stack up with her. I'd have left the other Abyssals to the shipgirls but considering their numbers, I'll join in as well

Princy: I see

Then, with that out of the way...

We'll settle this once and for all, Demon...

TIMESKIP

16:45

BATTLESHIP WATER DEMON'S POV

Where is she?...

I was observing the battlefield, looking for that disgusting traitor. I could sense her presence but she hasn't shown up yet.

Then I shall come to you...

I sailed towards the island at full speed, readying my rigging for a fight.

I will end you...

*WOOSH*

Suddenly, a salvo came heading toward me.

Hmm?...

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

The shells hit me but dealt little damage. I diverted my attention and found the source.

That girl... South Dakota isn't it?... What an eyesore...

I dispatched some Wo and Ro to deal with her while I continued ahead. However, aircrafts from nearby shipgirls came to aid the annoying pest and destroyed the Abyssals dispatched.

So annoying!...

Then, more shipgirls started to come and targeted me. Although their attacks didn't damage me that much, it was starting to get annoying.

Battleship Water Demon (BWD): You annoying pieces of trash!!!!

I decided to face them. Calling in even more Abyssals, I opened fire on multiple shipgirls at once, severely damaged some but some others were able to dodge the attack.

BWD: Die!!!

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

I fired another salvo, crippling one while severely damaging 3 others which caused them to fall back. Suddenly, a much more powerful barrage hit me, temporarily knocking out my radar and slightly damaged two of my secondary gun turrets.

Who?!...

I immediately moved away and in a split second, found the one who hit me.

That girl... Iowa...

I reloaded and waited a bit. Then, the radar turned back on and I got the range.

BWD: Sink!!!

Suddenly...

3RD PERSON POV

*WOOOOSH*

*BOOOOOM*

9 16 inch shells cut through the air at a tremendous speed and hit the Battleship Water Demon square on, creating a massive explosion and a huge plume of black smoke. The battle temporarily stopped as everyone looked at the explosion in shock and then turned towards the direction where the barrage came from. Standing on the beach of Sand Island, two figures could be seen, a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes along with a small girl with the same colored hair and red eyes.

PRINCY'S POV

Midway: Ooh, nice shot. That was perfect

Princy: Indeed, these guns are really nice

Midway: Of course. I created them after all

Princy: *giggle* As expected from Lord Midway

Midway: Thanks~... So, shall we?

Princy: *nod* Let's go

We deactivated our optical camouflages and I turned back to my original form.

Activate!...

Two massive vessels surfaced 1KM in front of us. Then, blue lines started to appear on the one on the left- which was mine- and the entire ship burst into hundreds of blue cubes. The blue cubes flew towards me and started to fuse together.

It's time... Once and for all...

Three triple 16-inch gun turrets and the miniature superstructure appeared on my right side while a large fight deck appeared on the left, the five twin 5-inch gun turrets appeared on both sides of the rigging with 2 on the right and three on the left.

Princy: I'm coming, Demon

VERY SHORT TIMESKIP

16:50

MIDWAY'S POV

Target acquired, released the Hounds...

I launched 50 of my newly fitted Hounds at my enemies and they worked magnificently, wiping out Abyssals with just one hit. At the same time, I fired an arrow at another group of Abyssals which was firing at me, killing them instantly with a large explosion.

Midway: There's still more huh, these things never stop coming

The Abyssals were still numerous but this time, they chose to attack me from afar which fortunately, allowed me to more easily dodge the attacks.

Now, how's Princy doing...

Then, I diverted my attention towards the battle between Princy and the Battleship Demon.

3RD PERSON POV

*WOOSH*

*SPLASH*

A salvo from the Demon plunged into the water, just short of Princy, creating massive pillars of water.

Princy: That's the best you can do? How pathetic

Princy responded in kind. Her 16 inch guns roared, sending high speed projectiles straight at the Demon, hitting her rigging and disabling a secondary turret. Unfortunately, due to her ability to regenerate, the secondary turret was immediately fixed.

Princy: Tch, not enough. What a nuisance

BWD: You will die here... traitor scum

Upon hearing her words, a smile appeared on Princy's face. Back when she was still on the Abyssals' side, Demon was regularly deployed in the area near Midway atoll. At first, Princy was happy since she had another powerful ally to secure the area and fend off against the numerous attacks with. However, that happiness soon turned into disappointment as several reinforcements requests sent by Princy were ignored by Demon, who was patrolling an area where she thought enemies would come but none showed up in the end. Fortunately, Demon was relocated somewhere else and Princy got reinforcements in the form of elite Abyssal units which could help her defend and also help with the regeneration in battle since her regeneration ability isn't as good as Demon.

Princy: Then I shall kill you first

*BOOM*

Another salvo, another hit. However, Princy fired the special shells developed specifically to counter the regeneration ability. As a result, the barrage blew away one of Demon's main battery along with a large chunk of the giant left arm.

BWD: How dare you!!!!!!

Enraged, the Demon charged at full speed, attempting to close the distance to shoot Princy at point blank range and used the remaining right arm to crush her. However, Princy expected this and redirected 50 of her 90 aircrafts to attack the berserk Demon.

Princy: You're not gonna do that!

Guided munitions started to rain down, creating multiple explosions and slowed the Demon down significantly, giving time for Princy to load her main gun. When the smoke cleared, 9 16-inch barrels stared menacingly at the Demon.

Princy: Checkmate

BWD: Wha-!!

*BOOOM*

*BOOOM*

The Demon was reduced to a lifeless corpse and quickly sank down to the abyss below.

MEANWHILE

JOHN'S POV

Wha-... What was that?!...

Two mysterious ships just suddenly surfaced and then just dissolved into flying blue cubes in a matter of seconds. Then jets started appearing and quickly destroyed the Abyssals like they're nothing.

Lisa: Just what on earth was that?

John: I have no idea. Does any ship in your fleet have jets?

Lisa: No, they're all props... But jets... Could that be the guy Iowa told me about?!

John: Based on what just happened, that's a fair conclusion

Lisa: This ain't good. We can't piss him off, if we do, this place will turn into dust

John: That's why I just told Hornet to try and get him to come onshore so I can do the negotiation part

Lisa: I see

John: Oh, she responded. You wanna come?

Lisa: No, I gotta inform my fleet about this and then return to San Diego

John: Ah, I see

TIMESKIP

17:10

MIDWAY'S POV

I and Princy maneuvered our ships through the narrow entrance to Pearl Harbor.

How nostalgic...

I haven't seen Pearl Harbor for quite a while ever since I manifested into this human form since I was mostly deployed to the Atlantic and in the few times when I was deployed to the Pacific, I was always stationed in Guam. However, 4 days before that fateful attack, I came to Pearl to participate in the Pearl Harbor attack remembrance day along with every ship of the US Pacific Fleet. Little did I know back then, it was going to be the last time I saw them.

Princy: Lord Midway, we're in

Midway: Yeah, I know. Let's go meet them, shall we?

Princy: I would prefer to stay here

Midway: Ok, sure

At first, we decided that we would go back immediately after Princy killed the Demon. However, Hornet told us that the admiral of the base wanted to meet us for negotiation, we figured it wouldn't cause any harm so we accepted the offer.

And... Perfect landing...

Jumping from the deck of my carrier, I was greeted by a guy and Hornet standing next to him.

???: Welcome to Pearl, I'm John, John S. Lewis, admiral of this base

Midway: Midway, former United Earth and US Navy carrier, nice to meet you

His eyebrows raised a bit, probably from hearing the name "United Earth".

John: Me too. Now, shall proceed to my office? I would like to talk with you about some matters

Midway: I will gladly accept your offer

TIMESKIP

17:15

IN JOHN'S OFFICE

John: So first off, may I ask you about your origin? Iowa told me that you claimed to be from, and I quote: "another world"

Midway: Yes, that is true

John: I see, I doubt it at first but after seeing what you're capable of, I have no other choice but to believe it

Midway: It's just natural behavior. Now...

I looked him straight in the eye.

Midway: Let's get straight to the point, what is your purpose to set up this meeting? Knowing some of the admirals back in my world, it must be something serious, isn't it?

A smile appeared on his face.

John: Yes. I want to create an alliance between us. Due to the appearance of new Abyssals, we are in a bit of a pickle since this is a remote base. So we would like to have your assistance in the fight between us and the Abyssals. As a tradeoff, we will provide the infrastructure and supplies

Midway: I see

Heh...

It's not really necessary but having an ally would be nice...

After a bit of silence, I answered.

Midway: Fair enough, I accept the offer. Hope we can get along

I offered him a handshake and he accepted it.

John: Same here, I'm looking forward to working with you

END

SO I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, ESPECIALLY Uther_Maxwell . IN CHAPTER 5, I DID PROMISE HIM (ALBEIT ON AKAGI'S SIDE) THAT IN CHAPTER 6, THERE WILL BE MORE MIDWAY AND USN INTERACTION BUT AzureHime SPEEDRUN THAT CHAPTER AND FINISHED IT. SO SORRY MAN, HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THIS ONE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 242 53
Liberal Republic (1946-2025) a powerful faction that ended the Sirens for humanity, with the nations united and humanity now in peace. After decades...
12.6K 411 27
During the Siren-Human War, Montpelier got captured and the sirens Experimented her And a week later while Cleveland, Columbia and Denver search for...
18.3K 555 28
When Takao was about to be sunk/Killed as a target ship until a Female Knight with golden armor gave her some time to escape and from there she was h...
59.5K 1K 42
-Book one- When the war between Azur Lane and the Red Axis broke out, a person led their fleet into the fray. The fleet, lesser known by many, has ac...