I'll Love You Forever『A My He...

By AverageCabbage19

How long has it been since Ochaco Uraraka and Izuku Midoriya's baby ended up a stillborn child? No parent sho... More

Chapter 2: She Was Casted Aside
Chapter 3: Forever is a Strong Word
Chapter 4: As Everything Came Together
Chapter 5: The One That Got Away
Chapter 6: Do You Remember?
Chapter 7: No Going Back
Chapter 8: That Side Of You
Chapter 9: Your Reality
Chapter 10: Pretend
E̶̼͍̳͇̜͉̔͗́̇̏̚l̴̥͙̫͍̮̇̎ę̶̢̣̗̮̩́v̵͔͖͝e̷̡̡̝̗̬̩̿͑͆n̵̙͔̖̹̎

Chapter 1: Her Baby is Gone

222 5 22
By AverageCabbage19

I'll Love You Forever — Chapter 1: Her Baby is Gone

Izuku opens the door.

He smiles as he observes the hospital room. On the hospital bed, Ochaco is laying down after the procedure, smiling as he sees her. He walks over, and nudges her awake. Nine long months of pain finally over.

The young boy leans over to see his lover's languorous eyes. After a few minutes of observation... she awakens. She smiles as the first sight she sees as she awakens is the man she loved most in the world. He sees her, and the eyes of the two meet. The two tremble after seeing one another...

The two can't help but crying; their eyes showing blatant signs of emotion driven into their gazes. Izuku leans over, and he immediately grabs Ochaco, pulling her into an embrace. the boy's smile remains imprinted on his face; his smile unmoving.

He moves over, and stares directly into her eyes with his smile motionless on his face. She sees this, and she can't help but smile as well given the situation.

They must be so happy.
They must be so happy that it's all finally over.
They're so happy.

They can't help but cry in each other's arms. They're smiling, but they're crying at the same time. Why is that? Why do we cry whenever we're happy? It just doesn't make sense.

It happens all at once, and Izuku can no longer help it. His embrace grows tighter; she reciprocates in return. They can't help but cry, feeling as if that it was all they can do. Their smiles weren't plastic — they were full of genuine emotion.

Izuku looks over to a window, and all of a sudden, the rain starts all over again. The thunderstorms continue all at once. This pushes them over the edge. Nonstop tears are overflowing.

So many tears, no drying out anytime soon as the thunderous storms all take over. Ochaco's tears are no longer soft spoken. She's wailing into Izuku's arms, sobbing like a crying child in his cold embrace.

Izuku continues crying, and he pulls away to look at her; however, he's still smiling in pure happiness. Hapiness that they were together. Happy that their family was all here. Thankful that she was okay.

As he smiles, however, she does not give him one in return. She hugs him one, final time and whispers in his ear with the tears still overflowing from her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Deku..."

The young man remains silent in response. He only listens to the helpless cries of his lover, preparing to hear the worst news a human could ever hear — let alone at the ripe age of seventeen.

"He didn't make it...! Our baby is dead, Deku... our baby is dead...!"

Izuku remains silent. He smiles. It was all his master taught him to do; however, in reality, his heart had been broken. He needed to be strong for her.

He wraps his arms around her cold body.

Ochaco had suffered a miscarriage.

Their baby is a stillborn.

"T-Toshi is dead, D-Deku... H-He-He's g-gooone!"

He only gives her a blank smile

"Our baby is... is GONE, Deku! GONE!"

Silence... only being broken by the sobs of the inconsolable girl. In response, the only thing the young boy gives her is an emotionless smile.

"Why the fuck are you smiling?! Do you not realize everything we've done has been for nothing, Deku?! We lost out on a year at U.A, we spent so much of our time and money nurturing our house, a-and... all you can do is SMILE! Don't you give a fuck, Deku?! Have you EVER given a fuck about us?!"

Izuku is trembling. Tears begin falling from his eyes. As much as he wasn't showing it, he was just as broken.

"I'm... I'm sorry..."
He can only barely muster in response.

Ochaco suddenly begins sobbing as well. She trembles, and Izuku catches her as she falls.

She agonizingly mutters.
"I want to die, Deku... I want to leave this stupid, fucking earth..."

His facade of strength cracks. All he can do now is repeat the same thing over and over, his voice trembling from the terror he himself feels from the bottom of his heart.

"I'm sorry... I'm so, so sorry... It wasn't supposed to turn out like this... I-I'm so... I'm so sorry...!"

She responds melancholically.
"I'm... I'm sorry, Deku... I couldn't even make a healthy baby...! This is-This is all my fault..."

Izuku wraps his arms around Ochaco once more. The two begin crying once more in each other's arms. They hear the thunder blowing outside once again.

The rain grows stronger, and stronger, and stronger showing no signs of stopping. Once again, the rain had taken its vengeful toll upon the mortal world.

With the cycle of death, comes life anew.

But the cycle of death starts anew as well.

Their baby is dead.

Their future is ruined.

Their lives are altered forever.

The future that was once so clear and happy had been shattered into dust.

None of that matters anymore.

The rainfall wins again.

Izuku and Ochaco are now dead inside.

Their baby is gone.

————————————————

It's been three months since the day it all transpired.

The day her life lost all meaning.

Their home was dark and empty, the light flickering throughout the room built for a family of three. The particles of dust and grime float continually around the unkempt house. Outside the glass window, snow begins tragically falling after long months of nonstop rain.

The walls are colored a light, sky blue with plants, animals and celestial bodies painted all over. In the center, an old mural of letters which looked like a name stands, clearly uncleaned for months. The house itself was in such a state that left it nearly unfit for a person to reside in.

Childrens toys and books scatter the floor, a multitude of them broken and shattered near walls that have been tarnished... as if from a furious parent taking her rage out on the things surrounding her.

The floor was stained and trash scattered the area. On a nearby table, a pile of papers have been torn to shreds. The text is nigh unintelligible due to all the pieces the paper was shredded in, but— upon close inspection— they seemed to be legal documents.

One was a birth certificate, and by extension, a death certificate.

The other was a document used in the pious sacrament of Matrimony: it was a marriage certificate.

Destroyed and ripped apart, much like the hopes and dreams this family could have had living together.

On the contrary, outside the bathroom door lay a bloodied note, reading only one, cryptic sentence:

"I can't do this anymore"

Inside the said room— which was also decorated for the purpose of raising a child— the tiling on the floors and walls are shattered. With nobody to keep the place tidy, insects have made a home inside the barren homestead.

Inside the bathtub laid a woman.

Half-conscious...

Bleeding profusely from her self-inflicted cuts and gashes.

Blood escapes her wounds, and seeps into the bathtub filled with warm water, encouraging an ease of blood flow; a relatively painless way of taking one's own life.

Who knows how long she had been there? As she sits, wallowing in agony inside of the bathtub, she holds her phone, looking towards it with a dismal expression. Apparently, she had gotten a text from her parents, desperately asking her where she has been for the past few months.

It's only natural — after all, she hasn't been home for several weeks at this point. It's only when she'd finally decided on this fate that she decided to check back on the house that had been left to rot by itself | the house that had been made for her, her lover... and what was supposed to be a home for her baby.

But that matters no longer.

She laments on all of the time and love she's poured into the raising of this child.

All for naught; no more to feel sorry for.

Her eyes are colorless, and her skin is pale — must be from the blood loss. As she finally begins to feel herself slipping away from her lifely bound, she urges her head towards the window outside, seeing the snow fall for the first time in, seemingly, a year.

As she laments on the memory of the falling rain, she remembers the night it all happened... the night the rain crashed down the very moment they found out they had all been lost.

All of that love and effort.

Gone.

All gone.

This house brings too many awful memories.

I don't want to be reminded of what could have been with him and I.

I'm better off dead.

...

She closes her eyes, and prays to somebody... anybody, for forgiveness for what she was about to do. She knew that there were people around her who cared, so why is it not getting any better?

This medication doesn't work.

She hasn't seen him since the day their child passed on.

Maybe he's already gotten a headstart...

Maybe he's gone, too.

She doesn't blame him. Nobody should ever have to go through this much pain. She tells herself that this is what she wants... there's nothing worth left for her anyways.

She drops her phone, and the kitchen knife she had used to inflict her injuries against the shattered glass beside the bathtub.

She's about to slip into the hands of her demise.

The color in her body completely disappears, excluding the remaining remnants of blood escaping her body, and flowing outwards throughout the water.

She smiles; blood coursing and coagulating so deep down her throat that even her vocal cords won't allow her voice to escape.

She'll see everybody she cares for up above.

She prays to the ever-loving, forgiving God...

That life after won't be as painful.

As her blood drips down the bathtub and the walls...

She smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 2.9K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...
167K 3.7K 61
The storm only continues raging on, rain descending heavily from above, and Momo and Shoto are in the center of it all. Will they be able to find the...
837K 23.5K 28
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, everyone was telling him how useless he was. His mother stopped looking at him. His best friend bullies him. He...
88.1K 3.3K 14
A villain must not always be a villain. In this case however, the death of countless people are haunting Izuku Midoriya the number 3 villain in Japan...