MAKE ME STAY (MAKE ME GO BOOK...

By chaempot

Make Me Go Book II ---- a Michaeng Fanfic ๐ŸŒˆ mature content ahead๐Ÿ”ž very slow updates โœŒ๏ธ bunch of typo errors... More

Prologue
Make Me stay : one
Make Me Stay : two
Make Me Stay : three
Make Me Stay : Four
Make Me Stay : Five
Make Me Stay : six
Makee Stay : Seven
Make Me Stay : Eight
Make Me Stay : Nine
Make Me Stay : Ten
Make Me Stay : Eleven
Make Me Stay : Twelve
Make Me Stay : Thirteen
Make Me Stay : Fourteen
Make Me Stay : Fifteen
Make Me Stay : Sixteen
Make Me Stay : seventeen
Make Me Stay : Eighteen
Make Me Stay : Nineteen
Make Me Stay : Twenty
Make Me Stay : Twenty one
Make Me Stay : Twenty Two
Make Me Stay : Twenty three
Make Me Stay : Twenty Four
Make Me Stay : Twenty Five
Make Me Stay : Twenty Six
Make Me Stay : Twenty Seven
Make Me Stay : Twenty eight
Make Me Stay : Twenty Nine
Make Me Stay : thirty
Make Me Stay : Thirty One
Make Me Stay : Thirty Two
Make Me Stay : Thirty Three
Make Me Stay : Thirty Four
Make Me Stay : Thirty Five
Make Me Stay : Thirty Six
Make Me Stay : Thirty seven
Make Me Stay : Thirty eight
Make Me Stay: Thirty Nine
Make Me Stay: Fourty
Make Me Stay: Fourty two
Make Me Stay: Fourty Three
Book lll

Make Me Stay : Fourty one

3.4K 123 181
By chaempot

Mina

My world stopped as soon as I saw Chaeyoung lose her conciousness and for the last time, I tried to break free from her evil brother's hold but before I could even move a muscle, I noticed that he already let me go. I didn't waste another second and immediately ran to Chaeyoung not even minding the pain I feel all over my body

"Chaeng, come on..wake up.."

I kept on shaking her but she's not still responding. I hastily checked her pulse point and gladly she's still alive but it's getting weaker and weaker. She'll be in serious danger if she'd not be treated as soon as possible.

"Hold on a little longer, Chaeng.. please.."

I need to get her out of here as soon as I can but how? It's only me and this demon inside this hell. What should i do now?

"You're indeed one lucky bitch. She even saved you without any hesitation.."

I madly stare at the evil demon in front of me who's now crying in front of me but his tears didn't even touched my heart, it even disgust and annoyed me.

I still see him as heartless as a demon but I need to knock some senses to him and break the anger that is covering her heart which prevents him to see what's right and wrong

"How dare you! How dare you do this to her when she actually cared for you. Do you even know that up until now, she's blaming herself for leaving you here alone? Do you even know that she tried so many times to get you back but your rotten family didn't let that happen? Do you even know that loosing you years ago made her hate herself? Do you even know she can't and she don't even want to raise a child thinking she'll only fail at it like how she failed you as your sister? Damn you!"

"Shut up—"

''No, listen to me. Chaeyoung isn't the biggest loser here, you are. Why? Because you still have a choice even she failed to get you out of here but you chose not to. You still have a choice to be a good person but you let your anger control you. You wanted to take revenge on your own sister not knowing she's already suffering the consequences of not getting you out of this place like what she really wanted"

"I said shut up—"

"No! You shut your mouth up and help me get your sister out of here. You can still reconcile and start a new beginning with your sister. You can still make things right. It's never too late to start again, Jeonghoon..Chaeyoung and i will help you.. I promise.."

I saw him hesitating and that's a good sign. I know I can still change his mind and I need to do it before everything goes out of control

"You will what? Help me? How can you even say that, huh? Did you forget that I'm the one who killed your father? I've done so many things to you and to her but how can you still say those things like you don't mind everything I did against you?"

I smiled weakly at this little demon in front of me who's now slowly getting his senses back

"You know what if there's one thing that I realized and learn today, it's to chose forgiveness over anger and revenge. I know it's impossible but I don't want to live my life in anger. I want to move on. I just want to live peacefully with the person I love the most and it's your sister, Jeonghoon. I love her so damn much so  please, I'm begging at you. Do what is right. Please, help me save her.."

I literally begged on my knees before him hoping he'd consider saving his own sister before it's too late.

"Please, Jeonghoon—"

"You don't have to beg.Come on, let's save my sister before it's too late..."

Good heavens!

I don't why he suddenly changed his mind but I am thankful he did or else it would be too late. I hugged him and for the first time, I'm so glad that he's around. He immediately carried Chaeyoung and assisted me as well while he lead us to a secret passage out their house. He immediately drove to the nearest hospital while I called the girls for help.

"Hold on, Chaeyoung. Please hold on a little longer, baby.."

As soon as we arrived, the doctors immediately took care of Chaeyoung. I was also brought to certain to room to treat my wounds but after few minutes of staying in the hospital, Jeonghoon decided to leave

"Where are you going? Aren't you supposed to wait for your sister? She needs you, Jeonghoon."

"No, she needs you not me and besides, I still have to do something I should've done before."

I suddenly got nervous and scared for him. It looks like he's planning something that may harm him

"Jeonghoon, whatever it is that you are planning, stop that. Please, your sister needs you. Stay with her—"

"No, I need to do this for everyone but before that, can I asked you a favor. I know it sounds so selfish but—"

"You can ask anything only if you'd start calling me unnie as well"

Tears ran down his face once again while a little genuine smile escaped his lips. Smiling suits him. He actually looked like Chaeyoung when he's smiling that way

"Please tell her that I'm really sorry about everything I've done and I regret doing all of it. Please tell her that I love her and I will always be. Lastly, please send this hug to her for me.."

Why does it feels like Jeonghoon is bidding his  farewell. Why does it feels like this will be the last time he'll be with us?

"Jeonghoon—"

"U-unnie, Mina unnie.. Know that I am so sorry for everything I've done. I really am sorry for hurting you and Chaeyoung unnie this way especially for taking your dad's life. I'm not asking for your forgiveness but I just want you to know that i am really sorry"

He hugged me once again but this time his hug felt like he's hugging me for the last time

"Jeonghoon, can't you just please stay for your sister's sake?"

"Unnie, staying here won't save any both of you. I must and I need to do this for all of us to so that we can all start again like the both of you said.."

"But—"

"I wanted to start again and make things right again, unnie. Maybe not with you guys but with mom. Thanks for everything especially for loving my sister. Take care of her for me okay, unnie?"

"Of course, i will.."

"I know you will. So until then, unnie..be happy."

-------

I gasped as soon as I saw Chaeyoung's eyes slowly opened. God, I was so worried

"Hi, baby.."

She smiled weakly before slowly trying to move which alarmed me. Her stitches were still fresh. She need not to do any unnecessary movements or it won't heal any sooner

"W-what happened? H-how did I ended up here?"

I held Chaeyoung's hand and kissed them before telling her how his brother helped us and as expected, She end up asking where is his brother.

I don't know how should I tell her the truth about his brother for she had just opened her eyes few minutes ago but she needs to know the truth. It may hurt her but I know and I'm sure, she'll get through this.

We'll get through this..

"Chaeyoung, h-he's gone."

"What do you mean by gone, Mina? Where's my
brother?"

I began narrating the whole story from the moment she lose her consiousness until to the part where his brother bid his final farewell. I also told her that it's all better now thanks to Jeonghoon. Sadly, we lost him. He sacrificed his own life to end the evilness of their family. According to the investigation, He planted a bomb in the house of his grandfather killing everyone in that house including himself

Chaeyoung began blaming herself once again while crying so hard. It almost made me cry as well but i chose to be braver for her and comfort her until our friends suddenly came barging in one by one.

"Chaeyoung!"

Everyone in the room rejoiced in happiness after Chaeyoung woke up from almost two days of being unconcious. I already explained everything to them before chaeyoung woke up and as expected, they were so worried and mad at the same time for not telling them what is happening between us.

The sudden chaos inside chaeyoung's room caused by our friends made her smile. A smile that I had missed all these time. Looking at Chaeyoung smiling once again makes my heart skipped a beat and flutter at the same time. It's as if suddenly I fell in love to her once again.

"Mina? Why are you looking at Chaeyoung like that?"

Dahyun's question suddenly brought me back to my senses

''ehhhhhh?''

"Unnie, You looked like you're about to propose to Chaeyoung right now"

"Ehhhhh??"

Everyone burst out laughing except for Chaeyoung who's now having a straight face and became silent. Is she mad about that joke??

"Guys, I think these push and pull couple needs a little privacy"

"Yeah, I think so,too"

Everyone were slowly making their way out of the room until I decided to stopped them which made them confused

"Guys, wait. Please stay here for one moment"

Damn, It's now or never..

I held Chaeyoung's hands once again which made her  blushed. She looks so cute that it makes me want to squeeze her and hug her but I've got something better to do.

"Chaeng, I know things were a bit rough lately, no— it's actually worse for you and me but I just want to let you know that I'd rather be in that situation all over again just to be with you than to be safe without you. Chaeyoung, what I am saying is I'd rather be with you no matter how difficult and dangerous it may be. I'd rather be with you no matter how painful it may get. I'd rather be with you anytime and anywhere because being with you is what makes my life worth living for. Loving you makes me complete and spending each day with you is all that I want.."

"Mina? What are you saying?"

"Chaeyoung, I know this isn't the right time for this but I don't want to waste another minute. I know and I'm sure that I love you, I really do and I'll always do so Chaeyoung, here I am asking you the same question you asked me before"

"M-Mina—"

"Chaeyoung, my beloved tiger.. will you spend the rest of your life with me? Will you.. will you marry me?"

"But Mina—"

"Yes, I know I got no ring with me right now and this is too sudden and I'm sorry about that but don't worry I'll give you the most beuatiful ring you could ever have. I'll even buy the whole jewelry shop for you if you want me to"

"Mina wait—"

"Marry me, Chaeyoung.. please.."

------

Goodnight everyone,
Final chapter would be next year✌🏻
Stay safe and healthy guys
I love yawa all🥰🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 78 17
โ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ.....๐ฐ๐ก๐จ'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง?โž a lesbian fiction story. - very slow updates started...
121K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...
247K 5.5K 16
Mina is living a happy and contented life with her husband. When all of a sudden her life turned upside down her husband's prodigal sister came back ...