A Gamer's Journey

Von somepersonwhowrites

After waking up in the middle of the night on his tenth birthday he found himself with box that says "Welcome... Mehr

The Beginning
The Beginning Part 2
I don't like where this is going
I don't like where this is going Part 2
Hooray to being homeless
Hooray to being homeless Part 2
Didn't expect this to happen
The boring training arc
The Boring Training Arc Part 2
I always wanted a slave
I don't want to become a nerd, but I kind of want to
Yay for human trafficking
How many dungeons does this city have?
What a wonderful dungeon
I blame this all on Anenoid
What could possibly go wrong
What happened last night?
Why is this room on hard mode?
This isn't even fair anymore
Why do I hear boss music
This didn't go as planned
Never expected a deer
Homeless people are scary
I hate my siblings
Stupid ape
Introductions
Crickets have weird legs
Where's the armor?
A shower seems nice
Chemistry is fun
Go away Alice
Slime is fun
Happy Birthday!
Second try!
Memories
Greed
This is too much for me
Fast Travel time
Not born equal
The tutorial finally ends
I like where this is going
GTA but in real life
Deception
Segway go Brrrrrrr
Planning for stuff
Winter break!!!!
Plumbing and economics is also fun
It's Christmas!!
Driving is easy
IS THIS LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU
Coffee sounds nice right now
Further into Greed
(1)Wild, Wild West: Bugs are cool
(2)Wild, Wild west: A streak of badluck
(3) Wild, Wild West The only danger was myself
(4)Wild, Wild West: Ivan needs a nerf
Short chapter for yall
Not a short chapter for ya'll
Hygiene is very important
Back to the normal plot
Final Destination was a good movie
Another training arc!
Just a few different things in one
A business man doing business
Do your actions really matter?
Just a bit of exploring
Smol Chapter
Misleading Heist
Haha funny number
Paranoia and isolation
Old Friends
The Gateway
The debt collector
Uh, Ivan????
Progression?
Scheming
HAHAHA!! MONKE!!!!
ahhh titles
1-1
(0*0)
Back at square one
Mommy issues
Did a smart
Haven't been here in a while
Do a flip
Pre-boss fight
A Dying Flame
New Generation
names are hard part 2?
Farm
Horrors that are comprehensible
The barn find :)
ahhh
Start of a struggle
Sleep
Why these weights so heavy :(
Superior Genetics

Am Back

31 3 0
Von somepersonwhowrites

A/n: Sorry everyone, my pc was broken for a little bit and it took a while for its new part to come in. Plus it took some time to write this chapter. Thank for you all for waiting!

Chapter 79

Sunday, May 24, 2014

6:14 am

I stared over the destroyed, empty camp as the sound of dirt shifting around rapidly could be heard behind me. I let myself float to the ground, I heard a slow pair of footsteps walk up behind me, I turn around and stare at Alice's sweaty dirty face. She hunched over as she rubbed her tired eyes.

"Can I go to sleep now?" She said before yawning. I stare at the dirt, sturdy buildings behind her. There were five rows of dirt buildings with twenty buildings in each row standing behind her. I notice one more row with four buildings missing. I stare back into her tired eyes and pointed to the row.

"Just do four more buildings and you can sleep." Alice stomped her foot and groaned.

"Can't I just do it in the morning?" She whined. I look down at my watch and stare up at the rising sun.

"It is morning." Alice glared at me and shook her head.

"Just let me sleep, I've been up all night!" I fake a smile and gently grab her shoulder. She quickly swept my hand off her shoulder as I backed up towards the row.

"I'll help you this time." Alice groaned as she wobbled in my direction. I take a deep breath and close my eyes. I imagine the dirt rising up, a simple wooden cabin popped up in my mind. The dirt shifted around as I opened my eyes. Alice slowly blinked, Alice rubbed the bags under her eyes as the dirt suddenly began to stiffen. I quickly make another building and wait for Alice to make the dirt stick together. I stared at Alice as she slowly sat on the ground and yawned. She slowly let herself fall to the ground and lay on her side. She slowly closed her eyes. I let the dirty fall to the ground and walk over to her. Dust filled the air as the dirt fell to the ground. I take out a medium Stamina potion and crouch down to her. She groaned as I put my hand under her head. She swatted my hand away as she laid her head down on the ground. I tried to shake her awake.

She rolled away from me and yawned. "Leave me alone." She said softly as she ignored my attempts to make her get back up. I roll my eyes and stand back up. I sigh and take out a blanket and a pillow. I drop the blanket and pillow onto her, she groaned as her eyes slowly opened.

"Go sleep in one of the buildings then," I commanded through gritted teeth. Alice weakly nodded her head and brought her hands together. She formed a few hand signs, her body suddenly disappeared into the ground. I glare over at the buildings and sigh. I walked through the rows, the sound of creatures clicking their tongues, their feet hitting the ground could be heard filling the air. I spot a few of those otter-looking monsters flying through the air. I ignore them and fly up onto a dirt building. I rub my eyes as I stared blankly into space. I look down at my watch.

I shift around and try to get comfortable. I just have to wait until Two, then Dominique will come. It is going to be a while until it's Two though. I could do someone else for the new area of the camp I want to build. Alice is asleep though, I could get Wayne and his brother. Michael would probably be more willing to help. I stand up and hover down from the roof of the building. I made a quick mental note of where the new, dirty-looking buildings are and make my way towards Michael's cabin. I walked past groups of children cowering near the doors of the still-standing cabins. some of the children were begging to be let in, the others were depressingly stared at the destroyed crumbling cabins.

I quickly walked past the people. It took me a while to get to Michael's cabin, I walk up to his cabin and knock. I waited for a few moments until a tall, thin man slowly opened the door. I look into a cabin, I notice a woman and Weiss standing over a bed. What's Weiss doing here? I know Michael and Weiss are friends, I didn't expect Weiss to be there though. Is Michael even there? The man stared down at me with a strange look. I look up at the man.

"Is Michael here?" I ask in a gentle voice. The man's face quickly soured, he closed the door slightly.

"Are you his friend?" The man asked in an unsure voice. I curtly nod, the man looked back for a quick second. He opened the door slightly. I walk in and push the door open. I quickly made my way over to where Weiss and the woman were standing. I looked around the cabin as I walked through the cabin, the cabin looked way smaller on the outside. The inside was the size of a small living room, in the middle were the three twin-sized beds. There were wooden swords and wooden spears lining the walls.

The woman turned her head over her shoulder to face me. Weiss glanced in my direction with a surprised look before shyly stepping away from the bed; Weiss pointed at the bed with a concerned expression. I walk up to the bed and see Michael sprawled out on his bed. Dirt caked his body and face. His eyes were bulging out of his sockets, the tip of his nose was swelling up. A faint whistling sound could be heard with each breath Michael took. His eyes looked like they were about to fall out of his skull at any time.

I look at the woman who I assumed was Michael's sister. She looked back at me with an unsure face. I look towards Weiss. "What happened to Michael?" I asked Weiss in a stern voice. Weiss shrugged.

"I found him like that." She squealed with a high voice. I walk to the side of Michael's bed. I stare down at Michael with disappointment in my eyes. I kind of wish the attack didn't get to Michael, I could've really used his help right now. His eyes are really messed up, I wonder if that will heal? Nuxiel wanted me to keep watching him, but if he can't see then what would be the point of watching him? I could give him a potion and try to heal his eyes. Or I could give him an insta-heal, but I ran out during the horse race.

I take out a large health potion, I walk over to Michael's side and gently place my hand under his head. I slowly lift his head up, I use the wind to uncork the bottle. Before I could bring the bottle to his lips, Michael's sister suddenly grabbed my hand. I look over at her with a confused expression as drops of the potion spilled.

"What is that?" She asked in a commanding tone. I drop the bottle and let the potion float in the air.

"Medicine," I reply in a stern tone. She stared deep into my eyes and let go of my hand. I have no idea if this medicine will work though, I know it will heal a little bit but probably not a lot. I brought the potion to his lips and tilt the bottle up. I used a stream of wind to open up his mouth as the liquid flowed steadily into Michael's mouth. I put the bottle into my Inventory as the last drops of the potion fell into Michael's lips. Michael's eyes suddenly opened. Weiss and Michael's sister took a step back. I take a step back and stare at Michael as his eyes were put halfway back into his eyes sockets. Michael forced himself to sit up with a loud groan. He lazily looked around the room before his head fell back onto his pillow. He put up his hand to his head and squeezed before falling back asleep. I look at Weiss as a smirk fell onto her face.

I heard Michael's sister sigh as she walked to her bed and sat on her bed. Michael's brother didn't react, all he did was sit by the door waiting for something to happen. I hide my disappointment as I turned around. Weiss chuckled as I walked towards the door. Weiss walked up to my side as I walked towards the door. Michael's brother stared at me for a quick second before opening the door for me. I turned my head the second I felt Michael's brother's hand grabbed my shoulder. He stared into my eyes before forming a fake smile.

"Thanks for the help." He said in a fake cheery voice. I fake a smile and nod before walking out of the door. Weiss followed behind me, I sigh as the door closed behind us. I frown at the sight of a cabin slowly falling apart. I look over at Weiss, she had a nervous look on her face.

"What happened to Michael?" I asked Weiss in a commanding tone. Weiss shrugged as she looked at the ground.

"I dunno, I just found him on the ground." She said quietly. I ignore her and make my way down the street. Weiss shyly walked behind me as I walked through the cold, gray camp. Weiss speed-walked walk to get to my side. "What are you doing now?" She asked quietly. I stay quiet for a little bit.

"I'm just going to see someone." Weiss stayed silent and nodded. There was a strange, awkward feeling as we walked together. Why is she walking with me anyway? I thought she would've stayed with Michael, does she want something from me? We walked for what felt like hours, my body tensed as I walked by more and more collapsed cabins. Is Wayne's cabin still up? I told him to help defend the camp, I don't know if he actually did though. He could always say that he's doing his job, I would never know.

I and Weiss walked through the camps, I notice a hand sticking out of a collapsed cabin's rubble. I stop and stare at the hand. I heard Weiss loudly suck in a sharp breath of air. I walk up to the hand and stare at it. I crouch down and grabbed the hand, a chill went down my spine as a cold feeling seeped into the tips of my fingers. I quickly let go and stand back up. Well, I know what I'm going to make Wayne do now. I being to walk away, I heard the soft thud of wood hitting the ground. I turn around to see Weiss trying to lift the wood off the body. Weiss glared at me as she lifted a piece of wood off the pile of decayed wood. She looked back at the pile of wood with a huff.

"That person is dead," I told Weiss. Weiss's eyebrows scrunched up in annoyance.

"I know." She responded blandly. I lift my eyebrows in confusion.

"Then what are you doing?" Weiss reluctantly looked at me as she threw away another piece of wood.

"Could be survivors," she said bluntly. I nod and walk over to the pile. How did I not think of the survivors? I've seen people survive way worse than a pile of wood falling a person. This could've easily gotten more support if I thought of it. I take a deep breath, I felt the wind rush past me and Weiss as pieces of wood quickly flew up into the air. Dust and ash were kicked up into the air as a small fragile body of a ten-year-old laid peacefully with small cuts running down his body. I ignore the body and look around. There wasn't a sign of another body or a survivor laying under the remains. I look down at the boy with pity.

I hope his death was quick, I wish he had someone there to be with him during his last moments though. I'm sure he has a family to comfort him in the afterlife. I turn around, a cold feeling wrapped around my body as Weiss walked over to me with a grim expression.

"Shouldn't we at least bury him?" Weiss asked in a quiet voice. I stayed silent for a bit thinking about it. I take out a blanket and use the wind to turn the body over to his back; I gently place the blanket over the kid's body and sigh.

"We- uh, let's burry him with his family or friends." I hesitantly said.

"Oh ok." Weiss quietly responded.

I turn around and start making my way towards Wayne's cabin again. I passed by where my cabin was supposed to be, my body tensed as I spot a book laying a few feet away from my cabin. I quickly walked past and looked at the wide-open area. A few groups of the horribly deformed monsters' walked around near the outer areas of the camp. I notice a tiny, small tent standing tall from what looked like a mile away.

I look around as Weiss nervously looked around. I look over at Weiss, I notice a bit of ice sticking out from under her nails. I remember back to the time when I fought Weiss in the Colosseum. My arm shivered as I remembered how cold her ice was.

"Weiss, you can use dry ice right?" She snapped her head towards my direction with wide eyes.

"Dry what?" Weiss said cluelessly.

"Dry ice, the magic you use without the hand signs."

"I can use ice, I don't know about dry ice though."

"I know you can, your ice gave me frostbite when it touched me." Weiss looked confused. I sigh in annoyance.

"It doesn't matter. Just don't let your ice touch me." I said in a bland voice.

"Oh," Weiss quickly responded. I stare straight ahead and make my way towards the suspiciously placed tent. Weiss slowly formed a long ice spear as we made our way towards the tent. Her spear was bland-looking, her spear was a plain white color. The tip of her spear was oddly shaped. I stare at her spear and look over at her.

"If we get attacked I want you to stay behind me," I commanded. Weiss shyly nodded and slowed down. My eyes shifted around in my sockets as I looked from the ground, to the sky, and to the corners of my eyes. I couldn't shake off a feeling that there was something, somewhere watching me. I looked back at the tent just in time to see someone come out of the tent. I felt the person's gaze fall upon me. I felt the middle of my forehead start to tingle as the person brought his arms up to his chest.

"Who's that?" Weiss asked. My eyes widened as I spot a thin stream of water shoot through the air. I quickly form an ice wall in front of me. I take a step back as the wall quickly shattered the second the water touched the wall. The water shot through the water and aimed straight towards my forehead. I duck just in time for the water to fly right above my head. The water curved its path in mid-air. I prepare to just to the side. Weiss closed her eyes as the water aimed straight towards her. The water suddenly froze and fell to the ground.

I quickly rebuilt the wall and take out Winter Rose. I crouch and watch through the ice wall as the person went back inside the tent. Weiss shakily walked next to me as I watched the tent intensely. I grinded my teeth harder and harder the more I watched the tent. I wanted them to protect the camp, not attack anyone in it. I don't know if they knew I was coming, or if they want to keep people away. They could've at least told me if they wanted me around. I look over at Weiss as her legs shook.

"Sho-should we leave?" Weiss asked in a squeaky voice. I shrug as I stand up and take a deep breath.

"I need to talk to one of those people. You can go back to the camp if you don't feel safe.

"I don't feel safe anywhere right now, I think I'll help." I raise an eyebrow. I thought she would leave, does she not know that she might have to fight the people in the tent?

"You do know that you might have to fight right?" Weiss blinked several times in confusion.

"They could've confused us for monsters?" She said in a hopeful voice. That is a good point.

"I said you might, but if they didn't then I have a feeling they might try to go for the kill." Weiss raised an eyebrow.

"How would you know?" I roll my eyes and point to the middle of my forehead.

"They aimed for my forehead, they wouldn't have done that if they were trying to injure me."

"But your- your height might've messed them up?" Weiss said quietly. I glare at her before sighing.

"Do you want to stay or not?"

"I don't know how I'll help." That's true, she says she can fight but I don't know how good she is.

"How good are you at ranged fights?" I said as I tried to guess how far we were away from the camp.

"I don't know," she said in a raspy voice. I tried my best to hide my annoyance. I close my eyes and use Illusion to blend myself in with my surroundings. A surprised look appeared on her face. I ignore her and being to make my way around the ice wall.

"If you see them attack then help me," I commanded Weiss as I started to walk the tent. I walked for a few half a minute until another person walked out of the tent. The person stared right at me, my body froze as the person brought up his hands to his chest. I quickly jumped out of the way as a stream of water shot through the air. I felt a cold, wet feeling wrap around my body as I jumped to the right to dodge the water. The water quickly changed its direction and aimed straight towards my legs. I fly up into the air and shoot a wind arrow in the direction of the tent. In a blink of an eye, a boy with black hair and piercing black eyes appeared in front of me.

I quickly swing Ice Rose's shaft at the boy's right cheek. The boy started to fall right before the shaft of my spear could smack into him. I drop my spear as the water came up and smacked the bottom of my chin. My teeth sank into my tongue as a warm, iron taste filled my mouth. I let my body fall through the air as the water instantly evaporated and reappeared right beneath the boy. I use the wind to redirect my falling spear into the boy's chest. The boy's eyes widened as the spear went straight through his chest. Ice quickly spread through the boy's chest as the water disappeared beneath him. I quickly caught myself with the wind. I notice the boy free fall through the air in the corner of my eye, I quickly caught his fall as he clutched his chest.

I quickly rush over to the boy and look down at him. I suck in air through my teeth as blood started to pour out from the middle of his chest. I take out a small health potion and crouch down. I hastily bring the bottle up to his lips and force him to drink it. I can't let this boy die, if I let this boy die then no one will want me to lead, no one will respect me, I'll have to work harder to gain respect. I don't think Coach will let me live if I killed someone, he's already so close to killing me. I felt the back of my head tingle for a second. I instinctively looked over my shoulder just in time for a huge patch of dirt to fly directly into my face. I quickly shut my eyes to block the dirt from entering my eyes. My head suddenly snapped to the side as a hard, cold piece of rock slammed right into my right cheek.

I let out a tiny groan as my chest started to tingle. I used Wind's Cannon to launch myself to the right. I open my eyes, a boulder the size of me came flying towards me with spikes coming out of its size. My left foot suddenly sunk into the ground. Before the boulder could reach me I formed a wind arrow on the tip of my finger. I quickly spun just in time to launch it right into the middle of the boulder, the boulder burst into tiny pieces. A thin ice wall suddenly appeared in front of me to protect me from the tiny piece of the boulder. I heard loud gasps of the air come up right behind me. I turn my head over my shoulder to see Weiss breathing hard with her arm stretched out.

I nod in acknowledgment and turn my head around. I saw the boy I just tried to heal standing up with a smirk, a round piece of circular ice was stuck in his chest, a stream of blood hovered above his head. There was another boy with long brown hair standing next to him. The boy had a kanabō in his hands. I bring my hand up to my cheek and rub it.

The ice wall quickly melted as Weiss stepped to my side. I glare into the black-haired boy's eyes.

"Is that a reason why you're trying to attack us?" The boy with the kanabō shrugged as he pointed his weapon at me.

"This is just what my brother wants." The boy said.

"Did Wayne want this?" The boy quickly shook his head as he widened his stance. Well, I guess I don't have to be mad at Wayne now. I close my eyes and imagine my earring turning into a sword. I felt something heavy appear in my hands, I open my eyes and use the wind to bring my spear back to me; I let my spear hover above my head as Weiss shifted her weight from side to side. Weiss nervously glanced at me as I tightened my grip around my sword and looked down at my sword. I smiled at the shine of my sword as I brought it up to stare at its intricate pattern. "If you guys don't want to fight then let me through. I don't want to fight, but if I wouldn't have a problem with it." I said as I pointed my sword at them. Weiss took a step back as they both shrugged.

"We'd rather not fight too, but someone has to lead the camp." The boy with black hair said. Weiss stepped in close to me and leaned into my ear.

"We could just go, we could skip this whole thing," Weiss whispered into my ear. I shake my head and lightly push her away from me. Weiss bit her lip and nervously raised her spear.

I quickly send out a wind arrow towards the black-haired boy. The arrow went straight through the boy's chest without even leaving a scratch, instead, his clothes and skin rippled like it was a pebble hitting the water. The boy with the kanabō quickly rushed forward with his weapon raised above his head. A wall made of ice quickly sprang out of the ground as the boy swung his weapon down, the weapon bounced off the walls as the boy with black hair rushed forward towards Weiss.

Weiss swiftly moved left as the boy charged at her. Weiss thrust her spear shakily at the boy's chest. The boy went straight through her spear, Weiss's eyes widened as she was suddenly struck with a whip of water.

I look back towards the boy with kanabō, the ice wall shattered as a large boulder shattered the wall and fell straight through the ground. The boy quickly maneuvered around the wall and swung his weapon at my side. My hand instinctively blocked the kanabō from striking my waist, the loud burst of air sent the boy flying through the air. The boy's body bounced off the ground as his body rolled against the rocky ground. Without a second thought, my spear went flying and went clean through the boy's thigh, the boy screamed as ice spikes quickly flew out of his thigh. The boy quickly clasped his hands together in a futile attempt to protect himself. I rip my spear out of his thigh, I used the wind to direct my spear's tip towards his wrist; I took a deep breath of air before jamming my spear through his chest and pinning his hand to the ground. The ice slowly engulfed his hand as the boy whined.

I look towards Weiss and the black-haired boy. Weiss stepped to the side just in time to dodge one of the boy's water whips. The whip quickly changed its direction and wrapped itself around her leg. Steam rose out of the water as it started to bubble. Weiss screamed as ice suddenly engulfed her leg. The ice traveled up the water whip and up the boy's hand. Weiss dropped her spear and jammed her hand through the boy's chest, the boy looked down as blue, smoking ice quickly traveled up the boy's chest. The boy froze up as the boy staggered backward. I take a step forward to help, but the boy raised up his hand as a huge wave of water fell off his body. The boy clutched his chest as his body shook.

"Stop," the boy weakly said in a raspy voice. Weiss took a step back in shock. The boy's breathing grew louder and louder with each second. The boy's lip turned purple, his eyes turned bloodshot as the ice traveled up his neck. I look towards Weiss with fascination. Did Weiss just give frostbite to his organs? Her hand was in his chest, I know for sure she can control dry ice. I didn't think she could do that though, or maybe it was because his body was acting like water? I quickly imagine my sword turning back into its earring and rushing towards the boy.

I look down at the boy with cold, blank eyes. "Do you need help?" I ask the boy. The boy weakly nodded, I felt a smile creep onto my face before I quickly forced myself to hide it. "Do you want help?" I asked the boy with delight. The boy forced himself to nod with all the reaming energy he had. "Would your brother approve of it?"

"Just help him!" Weiss shrieked. I smirk as I take out a large health potion. I quickly lift the bottle to his lips and force him to drink the potion. A little bit of color returned to his skin, the ice still up to his neck. I stare at him blankly not really knowing what to do. I don't think I can cure frostbite, I don't think there's anything I could do. I coldly stare down at him as I slowly stand up. I look at Weiss with a blank stare.

"Can you stop the ice from spreading?" Weiss slowly shook her head.

"I don't know how." She shyly muttered. I stare down at the boy and see his fingers twitch. I take out a knife and crouch down. I stare at his hands as he tried bringing them to his chest. I quickly grab his hand and jam my knife through his hands. Weiss loudly gasped as I grab his other hand a stab his palm. The boy let out a weak breath of air as I let his hand fall to the ground. "Why would you do that?" Weiss yelled. I stand up and turn towards her.

"I don't want him using magic to attack us while we're trying to help him."

"I don't think he'll do that."

"He already tried with me," I said before turning around towards the boy with the kanabō. I point towards the boy with black hair. "Can you try picking him up, I'll go help the other person," I said before walking towards the boy pinned to the ground.

I stand over the boy, the boy looked up at me with a noncaring look. He looked to the side and spit onto the ground. I grab my spear and put it into my Inventory. I take out a small health potion and toss it to his chest. He nodded slowly as he reached for the bottle. I blankly stare at him as he drank the potion. His wounds slowly closed, there was still a huge red gaping wound in his thigh. He half-heartedly shooed me away as he forced himself to sit up. I turn around and walk away.

I saw Weiss try to lift the black hair boy up as ice crawled up into his eye. I walk slightly faster and use the wind to lift the boy up. Weiss looked at me as the ice-encased his head. I bring his body close to my side as I walked towards the tent. I grab his wrist and try to feel for a pulse. My body stiffened after seconds of pressing my thumb down onto his wrist. I waited for a hint of a pulse. I nervously swallow as I let go of the boy's wrist. I glance at Weiss before approaching the tent. Weiss nervously looked at the boy as we approached the entrance to the tent.

"Is he going to be okay?" Weiss asked with a hopeful tone. I bite my lip and gently let the boy down on the ground. Should I tell her? She already looks like she's about to cry, I don't think she would want to know about how she killed someone. I crouch down and grab the boy's wrist again. I stare at the boy before closing my eyes and thinking about the boy's corpse disappearing inside my Inventory. I felt the cold feeling leave the touch of my skin. I open my eyes and look up at Weiss.

"I'll check with Coach," I said with a fake smile. Weiss awkwardly smiled back as I stood back up. My smile quickly dropped as I took a deep breath and entered the tent. For some reason, Weiss didn't follow me. I looked around the tent, Wayne was lying unconscious in a sleeping bag. There was a huge purple bump on the side of his head. Sitting at his side was his tall, dark-skinned brother. He quickly looked in my direction, he quickly stood up and reached behind him to pull out a katana. I raise an eyebrow and point at Wayne. "What happened to him?" Wayne's brother blankly stared at me.

"Get out of here." Wayne's brother commanded. I take a step forward confidently, I take out my spear and hold it up to my chest. I look at Wayne, his breathing stopped for a second before it slowly began to rise again. I look back at the boy and put my spear back into my Inventory.

"Can I at least know what you guys are doing out here then?" The boy took a menacing step forward and pointed the tip of his katana beneath my neck.

"Get out." I glare at the boy before quickly turning around and walking out of the tent. I felt a cold breeze rush by as I look around for Weiss. My eyes widened as a box appeared right in front of me.

New quest!

Heal Michael and Wayne!

Rewards:

A bit of respect from Michael.

Respect from Wayne.

A better relationship with the Suijin cabin.

$40

5 points

200 xp

Failure Consequences:

More time for Wayne and Michael to heal

Accept?

Yes

No

I quickly press Yes and close the box. My mind quickly flashed back to the dungeon where I got the Insta-heals. If I just had some Insta-heals then the question would already be over. I suddenly spot Weiss walking towards the camp. I yawn as I make my way back towards the camp.

I can't believe I wasted all that time just for nothing.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

246 37 24
Magi moves in America to run away from her past. But someone finds her and she is afraid because she can't control her power. Will she be able to pro...
A Guardian Von Raspberry

Kurzgeschichten

109 5 9
"The world around her swam with mottled light. How long had she been fighting?" So...in sixth grade we took this computer-skills class. Our final tes...
852 20 12
Imagine waking up in a forest to a faerie or fairy...or whatever you call them, and are told you now possess omnipotent powers in an entirely differe...
3.3K 38 19
This is the original version of A New Beginning I wrote a long time ago, so take it with a pinch of salt! Its not great but marks a special place as...