The Amber Shift

By CrystalAndFelicity

*FREE STORY: ONLY BONUS CONTENT IS PAID! COMPLETED! The only new content is bonus content* Noelle Hart's life... More

Authors' Note
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Epilogue
Remi & Avery: Part 1
Remi & Avery: Part 2
Story Branch | Remi & Noelle Uninterrupted
Exclusive Chapter: Chapter Fifteen (Elijah's POV)
Exclusive Chapter: Chapter Twenty-Nine (Elijah's POV)
Exclusive Chapter: A New Villain
Exclusive Chapter: Remi & Killian - Goodbye
Exclusive Chapter: Noelle, Elijah & Killian - A Little Help From a Friend

Twenty-Two

9.6K 505 56
By CrystalAndFelicity

Asher

I pictured myself doing a thousand different things tonight, but none of them came close to the perfect scene lying beneath me. The full moon is tomorrow night, and my libido is out of control. I'm aching to kiss, lick, and fuck. From the moment I felt the pending shift pulling at my wolf, I wanted to find Noelle and bury myself deep inside her. But she had been so quiet on the plane, and I didn't want to risk the rejection when I needed the release like the desert thirsts for the rain.

Now she is mine. Her legs tangled with mine and the sweetest moans leaving her perfect lips. I want them on me, leaving trails of kisses and sucking on my skin. My body is aching to know what it would feel like to have her devour me.

I pull her shirt over her head and throw it across the room. Her breasts overflow from my palms as I knead them and bring her nipples to hard peaks. Taking one in my mouth, Noelle arches from the bed, pressing the warm apex of her legs against me. She is so soft and inviting and I want to lose myself in her.

Her sweet scent fills the room, assaulting my senses with its notes of cinnamon. Tangling her fingers in my hair, she pulls until I lift my eyes to hers in question. "Are you all right?" I ask, pulling my mouth from her breast.

"God, yes, I—" She takes a deep breath and sits up against the headboard, pulling me close between her spread legs, her tiny pajama shorts nearly showing me the treasure they hide underneath.

"What is it, love?"

"I'm scared," she admits, her dual-toned eyes flashing with embarrassment. "I know that probably sounds insane considering everything that's happened in the last couple of days, but I—I just want to know for sure that I'm safe with you."

Her words scrape at my soul. Why would she think she's not safe with me? Every step I've taken since she walked into my life has taken her into consideration. All I want is for her to find happiness with me. I grab her cheeks and say, "You are always safe with me, Noelle. If this isn't what you want, just say the word and I'll stop."

She shakes her head and grips the front of my shirt, her eyes desperately searching mine for something I can't quite place. Solace, perhaps. Or certainty. I don't know, but the sincerity radiating from them makes my heart ache.

"Asher, it is what I want. I want you. It's just that a lot has changed for me in the past twenty-four hours, and I have to admit I'm feeling vulnerable. I just need to feel protected right now. Truly wanted."

I place a kiss on her sternum. "Trust me, you are truly wanted by me." I trail my lips down to the soft spot above her navel. "Desperately wanted." Hooking my fingers in the waistband of her shorts, I lower them and kiss just above the place where I know the nagging ache resides in her body. "Completely wanted."

She lifts her hips at my kiss, and I smile against her skin as I drop her shorts to the floor. "Good," she whispers, sliding her hands back into my hair and gripping it at the roots. "Because I want you to make me forget everything that's happened this week that's turned my life upside down. I want to feel you inside me, claiming me, showing me how good it can feel." Her voice is gravelly, wracked with emotion, and the sound of it sends an electric jolt straight to my cock.

"You will think of nothing but me and my mouth...for now," I say with a wink and slide my tongue through the sweet wetness that has gathered between her legs.

The taste of her is heady, and the more I take, the higher I get. My self-control frays until every stroke of my tongue is long and my lips wrap around her and suck. I want every drop, every moan, every shudder of pleasure to belong to me. When she leaves my room, every delicious ache will remind her of how I made her feel.

My fingers join my mouth as I prepare her to know what it feels like to be completely full. I pump in and out of her, dragging my fingertips over the bundle of nerves along the front of her tight channel. She thrusts her hips, working for more of my touch, the strain in my pants becoming unbearable.

Unconsciously, I rub against her bare leg, and she gasps at the feel of me on her skin.

"Asher, you're—let me touch you," she begs, reaching down between us to slide her fingers into my waistband.

"No," I say against her center. "Not yet. This is about you right now, love. I want to see you come apart once before we do anything else."

She huffs in annoyance, and that just pushes me to devour her faster, which draws a different sound from her—the sexy moan I love so much.

"Asher, I'm so close," she says breathlessly, lifting her hips toward my face.

I push one more finger inside her and hook it upward, tapping that place that will bring her to her knees if she were standing.

And she comes unraveled, crying out my name like a prayer. I lap up every drop of her desire as she succumbs to the fit of pleasure I've drawn from her, and when she finally stops quivering, I slide up her body, planting kisses all the way up her abdomen, chest, neck, and finally to her lips, letting her taste herself on my tongue.

I take one of her legs and hitch it around my hip, opening her to me.

"Tell me how you want it, love," I whisper in her ear, putting an index finger on her chin and turning her face to mine.

Her dual-toned eyes blaze into mine, and she says, "You've given me two of the most mind-blowing orgasms I've ever had in the past seventy-two hours. I want it however you need to give it to me. If you want to take your time and fuck me slow, then fuck me slow. If you need to push inside me hard and fuck me like an animal, then that's what I want you to do. Whatever you do, it will be the most amazing feeling I've ever had. You get to be the one to give me that."

"I don't think I can handle slow tonight, love. My wolf is scraping at the surface, and he wants to fuck hard." I dip my head and take her nipple in my mouth. It's soft and hard and I'm dying to sink my teeth into her. The urge takes over and I nip at her, drawing a bead of blood.

Her moan of pleasure and pain sends a jolt to my cock. I press into the mattress and bite the other hard peak. Fuck if she doesn't arch her back, offering me her blood. I reach to the back of my neck and pull my shirt over my head. My hands work just as quickly at my belt, and the moment my cock is free from my jeans, I'm on her.

I wrap her blonde hair around my hand and tilt her head back. "If you have an ounce of doubt, you need to voice it now, Noelle."

She shakes her head. "No. I have no doubt. I want this. I want you."

I don't need to hear another word.

I push forward into the vice grip of her core, the tight channel squeezing around me, her sounds of pain mixed with pleasure driving me mad. I grab her hip and sink all the way in until my pelvis is flush with hers. My fingers move to the back of her head, and I pull harder on her hair. God, she is sexy with her back bowed against the mattress and her thighs gripping me. I pull out and plunge back in, drawing another mewl from her.

"You feel so good. I've never felt anything like this before."

"Asher," she breathes. "I—I need a—"

I press my mouth to hers muffling her words as I set a fast, hard pace. The sounds of sex fill the room—our bodies smacking together and the sweet, soft sound of her moans against my lips. I kiss her jaw and neck and lick her chest, loving the way she feels around me. One time won't be enough; I want her to think about me with every step she takes tomorrow. 

Her hands run from my hair to my spine, and she drags her fingernails up my bare back. When the skin breaks, the roar of pleasure that leaves my mouth is purely animalistic. I quicken the pace, desperate to dive into the depths of her. I want every piece, to leave no part untouched.

The harder I fuck her, the less control I have over myself and the wolf inside me. My heart rate climbs, and my body temperature shoots through the roof. But I can't stop, won't stop until I make her come. Again and again.

I bite her bottom lip, and her moans make me grow harder, if that's even possible. Wrapping my arms around her, I pull her up so we are chest to chest, and she can see herself in the full-length mirror over my shoulder. I want her to see how breathtaking she is as she takes me. She wraps her legs around my waist, and I position myself at her entrance again.

"Take control, love. Watch yourself and how gorgeous you are while you fuck me," I growl into her mouth.

Her eyes flash up to the mirror, and at first, she looks horrified, but I put my palms on her cheeks and force her to look at me. "Don't be embarrassed, Noelle. This is what you are. A sexy lycan that's making me feel so good. Better than anyone ever has."

Noelle hisses and finally, finally, she sinks down to my lap, and I moan as her walls clench around me. When she hears my approval, she takes full control, pushing me down on the bed and riding me, her perfect tits jiggling as she bounces up and down on me.

"Fuck Noelle, yes, you're so fucking perfect," I gasp, clutching her hips and holding her in place, thrusting into her like I'll never be able to touch her again, like she's the last woman on earth.

She may as well be.

She clenches around me, and I reach up to rub the part of her that aches for me most, giving her more of the friction she craves.

"Fuck, Asher," she rasps, and when she glances up at the mirror, she inhales sharply.

I look at her, and immediately, I see why. Her dual-toned eyes are mesmerizing in their normal state. But right now, they're downright hypnotic. The blue one is an icy sapphire, the sparkle brighter than the North Star on a winter's night, and the brown one a sharp, excruciatingly haunting amber, the warmth of it somehow perfectly complementing the frosty chill of the other.

The way she bites her lips and sinks her nails into my chest, I know she feels it. The need to claim what she wants, to rule it and bend it for her pleasure. It's the driving force inside each lycan. When the moon shines its brightest, we hunt, fuck, and truly live. Deep within her, that instinct is roaring to life, rooting itself so she craves the freedom that only her wolf can give her.

"That's it, love. Let go."

No sooner do I say the words than she bites my neck, drawing blood. I lift her from on top of me and turn her onto her stomach. Lifting her ass, I fist her hair and slam back inside her. She squeals in pain, but she doesn't tell me to stop. Instead, she presses back, meeting my hips thrust for thrust. I lean over her and crane her head back and to the side. My lips mingle with hers in a feverish kiss.

"I'm going to come," I groan against her mouth.

"Yes, please," she pants.

I run my first two fingers along the bite on my neck and soak them in my blood, reaching around to her mouth and offering them to her. "Taste what you did to me, love," I breathe in her ear.

She hesitates for an instant and then her tongue darts out and she brings my fingertips into her mouth, moaning as she sucks them all the way in. "Fuck, I'm—," she groans around them, and when she shudders against me, I let go, pushing as hard as I can inside her, her name rolling off my lips as I find my release.

I collapse, pinning her under me to the mattress. Licking the column of her neck, I nuzzle my face against her skin and breathe her in. From the moment I laid eyes on her, I loved her scent, but she smells even better with me marking every inch of her. I want her like this, coated in scent, claimed by me. Never have I wanted anything as badly as I want her.

When I turn her over onto her back and push her damp hair out of her face, it becomes so clear to me.

Noelle Hart, the heir apparent to the lycan throne, was never going to be just another fuck for me.

I'm falling for her.

Shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1.7K 9
An assignment that could change everything... When Jordan is assigned a story on Curt Beckett, she's not sure she wants the hassle. She can already...
16.3K 10.6K 21
*Featured on Wattpad Urban Fantasy and Stories Undiscovered profiles* "Alcohol, Cigarettes, and Sex won't get rid of the bitterness in your life." "S...
636K 15.9K 48
"Is this what you want?" he murmurs, gaze gliding down to where his fingers linger dangerously on my upper thigh. Resting his hand on the surface bes...
613K 25.2K 53
#1 Best Book | Many Genres In One | The Next Biggest Franchise ♥️ ✾ ❦ ✾ Amber Celest and her mother pave their...