Venom || N.M

By sarcasticbaddass

"She had not known the weight until she felt the freedom" Klaus Mikealson x (Venom OC) More

Prologue
0
File
1
3
4
2022
5
6
A/N
7
8
9
10
11
author's note
announcements

2

6.8K 187 48
By sarcasticbaddass

Waking up felt like a dream. Until it wasn't.

Dani.
Danii.
Daniii.
Danniiiii..

I heard my annoying symbiote call. I was wrapped in warm arms as I layed my head on a sturdy chest.

Daniiiiiiiiiiiii.

"What do you want you son of a bitch parasite" I yell, my voice groggy as I feel Klaus laugh at our interaction.

It's been a month or so and me and Klaus had given dating a try. And so far, it was the best thing ever. Klaus was the missing piece to our puzzle. The first man to show real actual care for our well being. And I think I had started falling for him.

"Morning little wolf" he spoke

"Morning" I mumble with a small smile as I cuddle into him deeper.

"Come on love, I have a surprise for you". Another sweet thing Klaus had been accustomed to do was spoiling me. And though I genuinely didn't want that or his money, he made it his top priority to buy me expensive stuff.

Klaus quickly stood up and lifted my body in a bridal position and walked to the small kitchen. I was greeted by a large tray covered with an assortment of breakfast foods and gasped before turning and kissing the hybrid.

He chuckled, kissing me back before we took two plates and began serving ourselves. Only then did venom show himself.

"BERRIES!" he yelled. Yes, Venom had taken a liking to Berries. Which is good since I love them as well.

"I kept you in mind Venom" Venom moved his head to cuddle Klaus who laughed and pat him on the head. One thing I also adored about the man before me was his relationship with Venom. They treated each other as equals and had a bromance.

I watched as I munched on my cinnamon bun, smiling at their interaction before moving to the fridge and removing a cannister of iced coffee. Pouring it in two glasses, I hand one to Klaus and take one for me.

I smile at the little family we had.

Klaus had told me of his history. How his arse parents treated him like shit, and bound his werewolf side. But he had broken his curse and was now a true hybrid. He said that he had business elsewhere so he would pick me up from cocktail party after my shift.

As I wiped the empty glasses, I spot my co-worker/new bestfriend Sam pour whiskey for his table.

He was a comedian with the folks and managed to make me and them laugh anytime. At first Klaus hated him and was very jealous only until he found out Sam was gay. Sam is like a little brother to me and is often bullied by the douche Josh and his goons.

Yes he knows about Venom, the dude was a witch and could sense a strange natural organism in me and was your typical nerd, seeing him made the boy fangirl.

I poured a tray of shots for the girl group that just showed up and passed it to them.

And that continued to be my day, filled with laughter and fun. That's what I love about Saturday's, everyone is so chill.

But of course it had to be ruined. I heard a yell from the back and looked to find Sam no where. I quickly rushed to see Josh holding him by the neck to the wall.

"Come on gay boy, come on. We all know this sexuality bullshit is just a ruse so you can be closer to Dani. Am I right, come on" Josh pestered, as I saw Sam tearing up scared for himself. He couldn't use his magic, because he hated hurting people.

"Hey, what the hell do you think your doing?" I yell

"Ah theirs the woman of the hour. You know this little twerp, he just wants to get in your pants" Josh tried to convince me but Sam and me both knew he actually was gay.

"You know what, I'm done with you Josh and your little posse. I've been trying to convince myself killing you wasn't worth it but now you've gone past the line" I say angry, as in the middle Venom sprouts around my body, my voice changing.

We quickly lift the said boy and byte his head off before moving to the other three. Grabbing the last guy, we quickly graze our tongue over his delicious face.

"Head, liver, pancreas, lungs, so many snacks which first" We state before gobbling him up. I throw his body to the pile before Sam chants, lighting the bodies one fire. He had placed an illusion over us to cover this and we went inside leaving the fire to finish it off.

Before we fully enter the building, I bring the boy in for a hug. He quickly returns it, as I feel his wet tears on my neck and back.

"It's ok, don't believe anything those numbskulls told you" I say and he nods, I kiss his forehead before we get back.

We get back to our daily, serving customers, chatting with tourists, etc. As I make a drink for another, I speak.

"What can I get you" I ask.

"a minute of your time" Klaus's British accent speaks and I smile, turning to face the hybrid. I walk to him and peck his lips before walking over and serving the lady who ordered. I walk back to Klaus and place my hands on my hips, nudging him to go on.

"Apparently I'm needed back at Mystic Falls. And this time I was hoping you would come with me?"

"What are you even going for?"

"Apparently the scooby gang have had an encounter with an intriguing vampire hunter" Klaus says.

Let's go, I'm done with this bullshit place. 

I laughed and nodded. Why not, I needed a vacation anyway. I got Klaus to compel my boss and a random person to fill in, and then we headed home to pack.

It was night and I had just finished packing a small suitcase and bag since I didn't need much. I looked around the half empty room that had been filled with. Klaus had had clothes and stuff already there.

Zipping up the backpack, I kept it close to the front door before grabbing a change of pjs and walking to the shower. Stripping, I turn on the water and get in, feeling comfort in the water spraying across my body.

Venom popped out of my back, opening his mouth, filling it with water before gargling and spitting it out. I laugh at the creature before beginning to pour body wash and rub it against my skin.

I hear the front door open and close, alerting me Klaus came back from feeding. I hear his footsteps, before hearing the bathroom door open. My eyes widen in surprise, the only thing covering me was the shower curtain. I watch the shadow of Klaus remove his shirt before seeing the curtain slide back revealing the hybrid.

He had something in his eyes that I couldn't identify. Venom had gone back in but I knew he was enjoying the show as Klaus stepped inside and closed back the curtains, him towering over me by a couple of inches.

Nerves started eating at me, as I turned and looked aside, blushing madly.

Wimp.

Klaus takes my hands in his, rubbing his thumb over them. His fingers move up to cup my cheeks before bringing me in for a kiss. My eyes flutter shut, as my arms snake around his neck.  We part as he stares at me, his fingers rubbing against my lips.

"Your so beautiful" he speaks, voice low.

"I know this would be your first, and I know your not ready yet. But in this moment, I want to confess that I love you". 

A soft smile forms on my lips as I look at the man before me.

"I love you to" I say and he smiles, showing off his dimples making me laugh.

"Just because you aren't ready, doesn't mean we can't do other things" he smirks and once again I blush.

He moves towards me, backing me into the wall before attacking my lips with his, one of his hands setting on my lower back while the other used the wall for support.

His tongue grazed my bottom lip, asking for entrance but smiling through the kiss, I denied him. Venom was begging me to let him control my body, but I ignored him. Klaus growled before tickling my side making me gasp as he slid his tongue in, fighting mine for dominance.

Venom managed to slip past and used my arms to flip us, me cornering Klaus to the wall. I smirk as his eyes widen before I kiss him again. I grab his arms that held my waist and pinned them above his head, as I kissed his neck. He groaned before switching position leading to me on the wall.

My hands were now pinned as he kissed down my neck, sucking and biting earning moans from me. We gazed at each other before kissing once more.

A/N

Hope yall enjoyed, have a wonderful rest of the day/night ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 54 5
'๐‹๐ž๐š๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ...
7K 345 12
๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๏ฟฝ...
310K 4.6K 22
Sophia, Klaus' full blooded sister, his youngest sister being the most powerful. His secret weapon, his own tribrid.
235K 4.7K 44
แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช แดกแด€s แด€ แด„สœษชสŸแด… ษช'แด… sษชแด› า“แดส€ สœแดแดœส€s sแด›แด€ส€ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด แดแด˜แด‡ษด า“สŸแด€แดแด‡s sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข ษชษด ษชแด› สœแด€แด… แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€, ษช แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด€ส€แด‡สŸส แด›แด‡แด€ส€ แดส แด‡สแด‡s แด€แดกแด€ส. แด›สœแด‡ แด แด€แดแด˜ษชส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด€ส€ษชแด‡s ๐Ÿท.๐Ÿถ๏ฟฝ...